Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 07-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Dreycy Offline
New Trainer

Unhappy catching entei and suicine

can anyone tell me how to catch entei and suicine in crystal? i mean, i know that they're in the wild and i caught raikou with the master ball. but i tried catching entei and i even used haunters mean look but then he used roar... help me!
Old 07-16-2005, 12:41 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN
Default Re: catching entei and suicine

For Entei, you should first use Haunter's mean look on him when you see him. The quickly put him to sleep with Hypnosis or something. Beat Entei untill you are afraid that you'll KO him. Then you should use a Scyther with False Swipe on him. Get him to 1 HP and then trow balls at him. If he wakes up, put him back to sleep.

As for Suicine, you can find him in the right tower of Eructeak City, forgot the name. But you can only enter if you have Clear Bell. To get Clear Bell, free the Radio Tower in Goldenrod from Team Rocket. The director should give you Clear Bell. Then battle the 3? sages in Eructeak's tower and your allowed to see Suicine. Use same strategy as with Entei, except you won't be needing Mean Look.

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 07-16-2005, 06:43 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End

if you just want to locate them, you have to see them first, then they'll be in your pokedex.

then when you can see where they are with the location option in the pokedex, keep on going inbetween two routes, until he is in the route you need him to be in.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:03 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

I'd lead with a fast sleeper over a Mean looker. Jynx is a great pokemon for the task, getting Lovely kiss and has decent speed.