Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default What's Unusual About You?

What is there about you that seperates you from the crowd? A way of living, a habit, something that makes you unique? O:

For me, it's the fact that in general, fellow females make me act more stand-offish and harder to befriend than with males. It might be because I generally dislike most girls at my school. xD Oh sure I'm friends with them, but their silly little ways seriously annoy me. I get along better with the lads. =o= I think it happens on PE2K, too. Girls, if I act a little cold towards you, it's not because I don't like you, okay? XD
My MSN contact list is split into groups. The three main ones are Girls, Boys and Forum Budz (which is a mix of both sexes). I realised last night that I talk to nobody from the girls section (which has 52 contacts in it). They talk to me, yeah, but I barely ever find interest to reply. <-- mean.

So how about it? Is there something unusual about you?
__________________

  #2  
Old 08-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
For me, it's the fact that in general, fellow females make me act more stand-offish and harder to befriend than with males. It might be because I generally dislike most girls at my school. xD Oh sure I'm friends with them, but their silly little ways seriously annoy me. I get along better with the lads. =o= I think it happens on PE2K, too. Girls, if I act a little cold towards you, it's not because I don't like you, okay? XD
My MSN contact list is split into groups. The three main ones are Girls, Boys and Forum Budz (which is a mix of both sexes). I realised last night that I talk to nobody from the girls section (which has 52 contacts in it). They talk to me, yeah, but I barely ever find interest to reply. <-- mean.
That's really wierd, 'cause I do that, too [except I'm a male. :P] I have a lot of female friends, and a small amount of male friends.

Another thing is that I believe I have ADHD. And yet my parents don't believe me. I've got all of the obvious signs:

I don't pay attention very well, I can hardly focus on one thing at any given time, and I'r really hyper.
__________________

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 08-06-2009 at 05:57 PM.
  #3  
Old 08-06-2009, 03:43 PM
MustangGT's Avatar
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,512
Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
What is there about you that seperates you from the crowd? A way of living, a habit, something that makes you unique? O:

For me, it's the fact that in general, fellow females make me act more stand-offish and harder to befriend than with males. It might be because I generally dislike most girls at my school. xD Oh sure I'm friends with them, but their silly little ways seriously annoy me. I get along better with the lads. =o= I think it happens on PE2K, too. Girls, if I act a little cold towards you, it's not because I don't like you, okay? XD
My MSN contact list is split into groups. The three main ones are Girls, Boys and Forum Budz (which is a mix of both sexes). I realised last night that I talk to nobody from the girls section (which has 52 contacts in it). They talk to me, yeah, but I barely ever find interest to reply. <-- mean.

So how about it? Is there something unusual about you?
I used to be that way a couple years ago, only talking to a few guys. Now I've got it about 50/50.

What differentiates me you ask? My hair, and extreme lack of an internal filter. If I think it, it comes out.
__________________
|"MY Money Pit"|

  #4  
Old 08-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Finch's Avatar
Finch Offline
Inazuma
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 5,201
Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Um, I go to bed at 8am, and wake up at 4pm. At least that's what I did today. So I guess I'm nocturnal? Pretty weird if you ask me.
__________________
  #5  
Old 08-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Scourge of Amaranth's Avatar
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I swear I'm not
Posts: 1,627
Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Mm. I'm terribly talented at screwing with people's heads. ^_^
__________________

EmBreon is the maple syrup to my slightly undercooked crepe
{URPG Stats}--{ASB Stats}--{Fanfiction}
khajmer = biffle
yoface = broham

thegalleonman: (8:37:28 PM) How sad.
thegalleonman: (8:37:37 PM) I'm amused.
  #6  
Old 08-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

I just typed up a bunch of crap but then it went away! DX That sucks a lot.

Anyways, I'd rather sit on my shins, or kneel, or whatever it's called than sit in a chair regularly. Sometimes when I listen to things about the human body I feel like crawling under a chair, or getting into a blanket (the former actually happened in fourth grade, stop staring at me like that). I'm really shy so most of my school friends come to me, not vice versa. As a result, most of my friends have last name initials that are, or are very close to, M because usually the tables are organized by last names, which always seemed kind of stupid to me.
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
  #7  
Old 08-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
That's really wierd, 'cause I do that, too [except I'm a male. :P] I have a lot of female friends, and a small amount of male friends.
Besides on the forum, I get along with females more, same as Patrick.

I tend to leave things unfinished. I know a lot of people do that, but I always add so much hype and get a lot of things ready for it and then a week later I'd say, "I don't feel like doing this anymore."
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
  #8  
Old 08-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Sec's Avatar
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Shellder Bowling! :D
Posts: 1,016
Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

My body produces twice as much estrogen as most guys'. It's caused me to have a very feminine personality which definitely sets me apart from the normal crowd. How often do you meet a guy who'd rather go get his nails done than play football? xD When guys are throwin notebooks around on the bus I'm more likely to look away and think to myself about how childish they are rather than join in. But I like it, the girls at school love me for it so I wouldn't ever call it a bad thing xD
__________________
  #9  
Old 08-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
My body produces twice as much estrogen as most guys'. It's caused me to have a very feminine personality which definitely sets me apart from the normal crowd. How often do you meet a guy who'd rather go get his nails done than play football? xD When guys are throwin notebooks around on the bus I'm more likely to look away and think to myself about how childish they are rather than join in. But I like it, the girls at school love me for it so I wouldn't ever call it a bad thing xD
You sound similar to me. >_<
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
  #10  
Old 08-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Jessu's Avatar
Jessu Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,088
Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

When I was a child, I grew up around a lot of guys. xD Namely my brothers, uncle, and neighborhood friends (out of 7 people, there was me and one other chick LOL). So, naturally, I took on being a tomboy.
I mean I belch like a man, I'm as lazy as can be, and I'm not afraid of getting dirty bahaha.
But more recently I've been a bit more feminine, so eh.

Also in school, I'm practically friends with everyone, but there's only about 1 or 2 that I talk to a lot. Hardly anyone likes me because I play video games and because I'm random as hell. x'D

What I don't get sometimes is ... why are internet friends better than irl friends? LOL
__________________


kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.


| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
  #11  
Old 08-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
I mean I belch like a man, I'm as lazy as can be, and I'm not afraid of getting dirty bahaha.

Are you calling us Dirty and Lazy Belchers? D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
What I don't get sometimes is ... why are internet friends better than irl friends? LOL
Because you can say: "Let's have sex." to an internet friend and they'd totally 'LOL' but you'd lose an irl friend if they weren't a sex fiend.
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
  #12  
Old 08-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Jessu's Avatar
Jessu Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,088
Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post

Are you calling us Dirty and Lazy Belchers? D:

Because you can say: "Let's have sex." to an internet friend and they'd totally 'LOL' but you'd lose an irl friend if they weren't a sex fiend.
Well, the ones around here are LOL.

And that's true. I have but 1 friend irl I can joke around about that and they literally say LOL. <3
__________________


kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.


| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
  #13  
Old 08-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

What's unusual about me?

I hate everybody.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

  #14  
Old 08-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
What's unusual about me?

I hate everybody.
I automatically assume that's a joke because a lot of people on the Net are jokesters. Ha ha. Ha. ._.

Which brings me to the fact that I take things way too seriously sometimes. I know a metaphor when I hear one, but I just get annoyed at the smallest things like why my grandparents still have accents, why people in general still have accents after the longest time, why people chew with their mouths wide open sometimes, why chewing is always loud, why I can feel my pulse when I'm just laying in bed, etc etc etc.

I also hate several forms of YouTube poop. And rickrolls. THEY'RE NOT FUNNY AND THEY NEVER WERE. TO ME. And I meant rickrolls, not YouTube poop. And the no-arms gag going around the forum. Really, are there that many people playing video games without arms? :< NOT FUNNY AND NEVER WAS TO ME.
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
  #15  
Old 08-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: What's Unusual About You?

I post on a Pokemon forum.

xP
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com