Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:11 PM
King of Battle's Avatar
King of Battle Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
King of Battle-san

EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS
Please teach date and nature
Uh, is that the UK or Spain Regigigas. I am getting those later today. I have 32 or so Italy ones ESTEU09, if you want those.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:18 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Battle View Post
Uh, is that the UK or Spain Regigigas. I am getting those later today. I have 32 or so Italy ones ESTEU09, if you want those.
King of Battle-san

I want ESTEU09 Regigigas July 18, 2009
adamant and lonely
and UK or Spain Regigigas

Please choose three bodies among my event
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

TRU Manaphy, Pokemon sunday Wobbufet and Stamp Pichu

FOR

10 ANIV Articuno, 10 ANIV Absol, 10 ANIV Blastoise
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:26 PM
King of Battle's Avatar
King of Battle Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
King of Battle-san

I want ESTEU09 Regigigas July 18, 2009
adamant and lonely
and UK or Spain Regigigas

Please choose three bodies among my event
How many? I don't have the Spain or UK gigas yet.

You wanted only 2 Italy Gigas from me?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:26 PM
King of Battle's Avatar
King of Battle Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
TRU Manaphy, Pokemon sunday Wobbufet and Stamp Pichu

FOR

10 ANIV Articuno, 10 ANIV Absol, 10 ANIV Blastoise
I have the complete TRU Manaphy set, and I need the info on the Sunday Wobb and the Pichu.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Battle View Post
I have the complete TRU Manaphy set, and I need the info on the Sunday Wobb and the Pichu.
ohh my bad. but ill get you the info in a sec
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:31 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Battle View Post
How many? I don't have the Spain or UK gigas yet.

You wanted only 2 Italy Gigas from me?
King of Battle-san

sorry ・・・
I want ESTEU09 Regigigas July 18, 2009
adamant and lonely

Please choose two bodies among my event
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:38 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Pokemon Sunday Wobbufet:
ID: 50701
OT: Its in Japanese
Sep. 19th 2006
From Hoenn
Moveset: Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond



Stamp Pichu:
OT: In japanese
ID: 30821
Jan 12th 2007
From Hoenn
Moveset: Thundershock, Charm, Return
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:49 PM
King of Battle's Avatar
King of Battle Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Pokemon Sunday Wobbufet:
ID: 50701
OT: Its in Japanese
Sep. 19th 2006
From Hoenn
Moveset: Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond



Stamp Pichu:
OT: In japanese
ID: 30821
Jan 12th 2007
From Hoenn
Moveset: Thundershock, Charm, Return
I have these two, sorry. What is the nature on Wobb though?

Dai: Will do. I will post here in a few minutes.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Battle View Post
I have these two, sorry. What is the nature on Wobb though?

Dai: Will do. I will post here in a few minutes.
the wobbufet is impish
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-31-2009, 09:57 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Battle View Post
I have these two, sorry. What is the nature on Wobb though?

Dai: Will do. I will post here in a few minutes.
King of Battle-san

OK^^
my fc 0172 7741 9056
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Math Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

hello :)

i just updated my thread and i hope there is something you're interested in.

It's hard for me to tell the nature because i'm playing on french version but feel free to ask if you need it, i'll try to answer.

There are so many things i'd like to get in your thread that i'll just wait you visit mine before making any choice ^^

(sorry for bad english)
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Meryl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Hi!!!
If you are interested i have french shaymin film 11 UT, french milotic from VGC 09 (id 05309, June 20th)
I am interested in you US Wish Chansey and in one of your Regigigas from Italy (July 18th 2009)
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-31-2009, 10:20 PM
King of Battle's Avatar
King of Battle Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
hello :)

i just updated my thread and i hope there is something you're interested in.

It's hard for me to tell the nature because i'm playing on french version but feel free to ask if you need it, i'll try to answer.

There are so many things i'd like to get in your thread that i'll just wait you visit mine before making any choice ^^

(sorry for bad english)
Could you list some information for me?

The date on all the JEREMYs, and the date and natures for all the NoKs?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-31-2009, 10:37 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: King's Events......I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Battle View Post
I have these two, sorry. What is the nature on Wobb though?

Dai: Will do. I will post here in a few minutes.
King of Battle-san

Does it seem to take time a little more?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com