Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Red Rescue team help

Ok heres the deal. Two or so Years ago my brother bought Red Rescue team off ebay. It looks real enough and when He first got it I clocked it. He then deleted that file and lost the game. Last weekend I found it under my mums car seat. He made a file and got to around thunderwave cave and saved it and got off. Around an hour later he went to play it again but the game was gone. It said it saved, and we haven't had this problem before. He hasn't used an AR or anything like that and there are lots of strange differences from his to my blue rescue team ( like a language selection) and I was wondering if anyone else had ths trouble and if you know how to fix it. Thanks

LC

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 07-16-2009, 01:04 PM
HolyKrabby Offline

Default Re: Red Rescue team help

Hey...
The game was lost for a long time?
It got sun? (Sorry if i speak english wrong, ok? I am brazilian)
Maybe, inside of the game, the chip which save the game is broken because de sun...
If you exchange the chip... Maybe it works...

And, your team of 'Red Rescue Team' is Poke´rescue?
Because mine is Pok´Rescue...

I am serious...xD
I don´t have any imagination in names, so I put this name...

I hope I´d help you...

See ya!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Hmm. Sun?? Yeah the heat might have killed it. Still i'll kep the thread open in case anyone else has a solution. I cut pokerescue might start another one seeing as I am really bored of PMD and could use someting to do.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 07-17-2009, 05:42 PM
HolyKrabby Offline

Hey, do you know someone who do rescues?
Because I was defeated in Silver Trench and I lost my Friend Bow (To get Lugia)...
I will get another Friend Bow by some Wonder Mail, but if I de again, you help me?xD
Any friend or anyone...

I need a Lugia, but I don´t want to lost my Friend Bow again...xD

And to fix you game, only CHANGE THE CHIP which saves you game!!

See Ya!
Old 07-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I'll do it, just PM me the pass and I will probably have it one tonite

Banner Made by Me
Old 07-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Team Solarflame Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yeah something similar happened to my red Rescue team. I froze it and then it said there was no save file. Then I turned it off, took it out and blew under it and put in back in. Save game was there. And I learned my lesson, if a Pokemon games says it lost the save file, NEVER START A NEW ONE! It's most likely still there, it's just glitching up a little. Also one time my Emerald said the file was corrupt and all I did was blow in it, put it in another DS, and the save file is back.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:55 PM
HolyKrabby Offline

I can´t believe that!
My Ruby was corrupt a lot of times, and I always stated a new one, I never tried to blow in it!

Well... Thanks for tell that...

See Ya!