Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Zeion Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Last Dragon Sign-Ups

Yay! This will be funn!

^Awesome signature/avatar made by Charmander009!
Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

It's not too late to sign up for this is it?
Dalmaria

Name: Riana Matsuri (Ree-ah-nah)
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Class(es): Archer/Ninja/Monk
Skills: Archery, Tai-chi, Jujutsu, Ninjutsu/Stealth
Charm: Silver Arm Band engraved with this symbol

Element: Metal
Main Weapon: Short Recurve Bow (3wp)

Secondary Weapon(s): Poison Darts(1wp), Shuriken(1wp), Kunai(1wp)
Armor/Shield(s): Buckler(1wp) imbued with the elemental power of Metal.

& Leather Armor(1wp)
Personality: Caring, kind, very quiet, intelligent, determined, observant, introverted, self-reliant, loyal, curious.

History: Until the age of fifteen, Riana was under the custody and care of her elderly grandfather at his monastery. Part of the natural flow of the monastery included sessions of Chen-style Tai-chi which Riana loved to attend after her normal day of schooling at a near-by public elementary school, beginning when she was five. The school she attended had an after school junior archery club that, at the age of ten, she began attending twice a week and she learned how to use a short recurve bow very well indeed, at least on non-moving targets anyway.

Despite her Chinese heritage, Riana found the Ninjutsu and Jujutsu of the Japanese to be far more intriguing. Her grandfather, though reluctant to do so, extracted a promise from Riana that she would never abandon her practice of Tai Chi in favor of the Daito-ryu Jujutsu he was going to allow her to learn at the age of eight. It was also at this time that her grandfather gave her a piece of jewelry that she still cherishes, a large silver arm-band with a strange symbol engraved on the front. He claimed it had magic powers, and though Riana wasn't ever sure she believed him, she always wore it as a good-luck charm and still wears it today.

Though he never did condone her learning of the Ninjutsu, Riana would get as many books as she could on the art and would, in her free time at the monastery, try to practice what little she could learn from the books. Unfortunately, her forays of this type often got her into trouble with the monks, but they were never mad at her for very long. With each time she got into trouble, she learned another thing about how to be sneaky, and living with monks who live a quiet lifestyle anyway, she learned to be very quiet and stealthy indeed. Of course, even though her grandfather had been lenient about her learning archery and even to throw shuriken, he would not waver on not letting her learn to use a sword. So, she never did learn to use a katana.

At the age of fifteen, Riana’s grandfather died of a heart-attack in his sleep. Even though she could take care of herself, she still wasn't legally an adult and as such, she was taken from the monastery and put into a foster-home situation. None of the families worked out, not that they weren’t nice, or didn’t try; they just never understood her and her eyes always seemed to scare them. But, now that Riana is eighteen, she will no longer be a ward of the state, but her own person. Riana has a job and is ready to move into her own apartment, but something in her gut has been telling her to wait. Little did she realize that what she was waiting for would come to her at school.

Appearance: Riana’s dark brown eyes look almost black and almost give the illusion that Riana has no iris at all. Her long black hair flows down just past her waist. On her upper left arm she always wears the arm-band her grandfather gave her. Riana stands at a mere 5’2, but is still slender and lithe weighing no more than 123 pounds, often less, though usually not less than 119. Riana's most common outfit is to be wearing a black no-sleeve shirt and a tan just-above-the-knee-length skirt. Her Leather Armor is/will be a dark chocolate brown and will include gauntlets, bracers, and a vest, with knee=high leather boots to replace her usual white flats.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 07-16-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:31 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

( Still working on my second character but my first one is ready on the first page.)

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name: Hunter

Sex: Male

Race: Beast/Human, Stands like a human with all the same muscles and anatomy as a human but looks like a tiger, including the ears and tail. (Look at the picture and you will understand.)

Class(es): Beast Master, Chemist, Archer.

Skills: Because of his chemist skills, Hunter can create potions with different herbs and other items he can find from the land. He supported himself for most of his life and, as a result, can cook very well using anything and everything he can find. He has all the abilities of tiger because of his race which includes enhanced hearing and eyesight, agility and being able to jump long distances. He is also very flexible and is very physically fit. He is an expert in many types of fighting because of his Monk class and uses his claws a lot while fighting. Becauase of his cat like structure, he is an expert climber and is a very swift and fast runner.

Charm: An unusual looking rock which is attached to a chain. Hunter wears this chain around his neck at all times.

Element: (Would love Earth for Hunter please.)

Main Weapon: I would like a pair of hammers but they aren't there so would 4 wp be ok? (Elemental weapon)

Secondary Weapon(s): Long Bow (4 wp), Knife (2 wps)

Armor/Shield(s): Hunter doesn't wear armour or carry shields because it reduces his speed and makes it harder to climb trees.

Personality: Hunter lived alone for most of his life so he wouldn't know how to react with other intelligant creatures if he did meet them. However, he is kind to all creatures he does come across and would even risk his own life to save an animal in danger. He always carries a set of health potions with him to help animals he sees on his travels. Most animals he saves allow Hunter to summon them whenever they are needed. Hunter as come across humans only on rare occasions when they would try and kill some animals for meet or fur. Because oif this, Hunter finds it hard to trust most humans but believes that he will become friends with some humans eventually.

History: Hunter never had the best of memory so most of his past is unknown to him, but he is she that some one, out there would know more more. He never who is parents and lived alone all of his life. He isn't sure how he got buy when he was a mere child but he thinks that the wild animals helped him out. In return, Hunter spent the rest of his life looking after the wild animals that lived in his home, a dense jungle. He studied martial arts by reading books which he found in the jungle and quickly learned the many different styles and techniques. He crafted all of his weapons himself, using the different materials he could find. He craftted a dagger, a pair of hammers, a whip and many throwing knives. He learned how to use the different herbs to their advantages and even disadvantages, creating bombs and poision traps. Hunter grew up here, developing his skills his whole life but he wanted a change, he wanted something more.

Appearance: http://rinpoo-chuang.deviantart.com/...shasa-17375022 Hunter wears very little clothes apart from a pair of shorts. This is because he likes to keep his mobility and flexibility to a max. He also wears a belt to hold all of his materials.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 07-16-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

K, Tiana, ur character's accepted and you can have Metal if that's the one you want the most.

Prince, I'm not sure if you got this, but you can have multiple characters, but only ONE can have emenetal powers, just so everyone can have an element to start with. Bother character sheets are fine (weapons all chaek out at the numbers add up) so pick which one you want to have an elemental power

UPDATE ON ELEMENTS

Akari-san: Water and Light
Zeion: Fire
Roamok: Thunder
Winter_Cherry: Wind
-Spiritomb-: Gravity
The Frozen Prince: ??
Tiana M: Metal or Psychic
Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari-san View Post
K, Tiana, ur character's accepted and you can have Metal if that's the one you want the most.

Prince, I'm not sure if you got this, but you can have multiple characters, but only ONE can have emenetal powers, just so everyone can have an element to start with. Bother character sheets are fine (weapons all chaek out at the numbers add up) so pick which one you want to have an elemental power

UPDATE ON ELEMENTS

Ah no. How come your character has two elements and I can't have one each? Haha only messing. Rules are rules. I'll have to think about it.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 07-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

k, just make sure to get back to me ASAP
Old 07-14-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
k, just make sure to get back to me ASAP
If no one else signs up in a day or two could both my characters have elements?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 07-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Quote:

Prince, I'm not sure if you got this, but you can have multiple characters, but only ONE can have elemental powers, just so everyone can have an element to start with. Bother character sheets are fine (weapons all check out at the numbers add up) so pick which one you want to have an elemental power

UPDATE ON ELEMENTS

Yep, Metal is the preferred, I changed my SU by editing out the Psychic stuff. Is the 3 for the wp on my short recurve bow accurate? I left an extra point free in case it was more like a 4... And I'll go post. ^^

Thank you Neo!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:37 PM

Ok finished both my SUs and I changed Lirael's equipment slightly so tell me if it is ok and I want Hunter to have the Element of Earth please. Lirael already has Black Magic and Necromancy so she should be ok.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 07-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

Tiana: I think all your weapons and armor math adds up, if you think you need to add an extra popint, thats fine, but you don't need to have exactly 10 pts.

Prince: Hunter will get Earth and yes he can have hammers for weapons (are you referring to war hammers?)

ELEMENT UPDATE:
The Frozen Prince: Earth
Tiana M: Metal
Old 07-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

Well, seeing is how I'm the only character so far not in the human, is there really a reason to post as of now?

Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spiritomb- View Post
Well, seeing is how I'm the only character so far not in the human, is there really a reason to post as of now?
Maybe make your character go into the human world. I made one of my characters open a portal so maybe you can find that before it closes.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 07-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Roamok Offline

I have to have Alex and can he be a waiter at the castle PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Name:Alexander
Sex:male
Race:Elf
Class(es):Archer,Mime
Skills:Waiting
Charm:N/A
Element: N/A
Main Weapon:bow
Secondary Weapon(s):Arrow
Armor/Shield(s):light leather
Personality:Very nice and obeys anything he is told.oppisite of Jarod
History:At age 5 a his mom and dad were very nice and proper for they lived in the palace.He and the prince were very close friends even though they were one year apart.They would do almost everything together the would train,eat together.At age 11 the prince had to go to a different school then Alex because the prince needed one on one teaching.Alex was very sad about this.When Alex got the job offer of being a waiter he was glad to.At age 15 Alex and the prince started growing apart.
Appearance:

awesome one=ROAMOAK
less awesome one=Zeion

Last edited by Roamok; 07-20-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roamok View Post
I have to have Alex and can he be a waiter at the castle PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Name:Alexander
Sex:male
Race:Elf
Class(es):Archer,Mime
Skills:Waiting
Charm:N/A
Main Weapon:bow
Secondary Weapon(s):Arrow
Armor/Shield(s):light leather
Personality:Very nice and obeys anything he is told.oppisite of Jarod
History:At age 5 a his mom and dad were very nice and proper for they lived in the palace.He and the prince were very close friends even though they were one year apart.They would do almost everything together the would train,eat they even slept in the same room(if that's okay with you).At age 11 the prince had to go to a different school then Alex because the prince needed one on one teaching.Alex was very sad about this.When Alex got the job offer of being a waiter he was glad to.At age 15 Alex and the prince started growing apart.
Appearance:
i think this is ok, but not the sharing the same room bit
they can still be close friends
Old 07-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ice please if thats not to hard to ask for

Name: Titus De Luca
Sex:Male
Race: Reptillian Human Hybrid
Class(es):Warrior , Knight
Skills: Fighting , Tracking, swordmenship, Hunting , Survival , gathering , fishing , wepons making ( Fiddle : his mother taught him)
Charm: N/A (if given Ice can it be the ring in my pic)
Main Weapon: Large Battle Hammer
Secondary Weapon(s): sword
Armor/Shield(s): Show in Pic
Personality:Titus is a very chivalrous and goes based on the code of the knights. He has Faith , a good sence of Justice , Loyalty , Valour, and diligence. He is very brave and willing to do what must be done for those he must protect. Titus has a overpowering amount of Courage and Nobility. He will always protect the weak and is a gentlemen to all women putting them before himself. Titus is rather humble and willing to help those in need.

History: Titus was raised by a human knight who at the time was working as a wepons maker something Titus learned. He was always a powerful fellow but do to his friendly nature was always willing to help his father with anything he need help with. He learned from a young age the way of the knight how to be nice and gentle with women and to help the weak. Since Titus was a boy he fallowed that code helping those who could not help them selves he had a strong scene of justice since a young age as well. Titus never thought he would become a real knight but he is and know he wants nothing more then to protect the castle and his land.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...gonborn013.jpg

Last edited by Night Moose; 07-20-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: HERE WE ARE