Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default The Last Dragon Sign-Ups

YAY!!! Starting it ALL Over!!

Requested by Zeion, cuz we've had SO much fun with this RP, here ya go!!

The Last Dragon

The Human World has always been separated by a second realm. this realm is called the Draterian Nation. Within this strange realm inhabited many strange creatures, but the most elegant and powerful of this wondrous land, those of the dragon bloodline, were all but wiped out by the Sinister Ruler of Calimartius, the banished land within Draterian.

Now, with the last of the Dragon Bloodline in need of assistance to lead a great battle against Calmartius, he will need to summon the spirits of Dalmaria, the great God who created this mysterious world, and the help of a few gifted warriors from the Human World, but will they be enough to save their dying realm?

P.S. if this story-line is a little confusing, more of it will be explained later on in the RP

Rules:
No 2 line posting
No posting and then leaving
No super control of people's characters (control is allowed to some extent)
No going off subject
To show you have read the story-line and rules put Dalmaria somewhere in your post
Please have semi-acceptable grammar and sentencing (make it so we know what's going on)
No flaming
No out of control swearing
No "ultimate" characters

Races:

All races are accepted accept anything related to dragons. I need some one to volunteer to be a character who is vital to the RP. He is the Prince and the ONLY person in the RP who is a dragon. No one, other than the Prince, is allowed to be a dragon unless you have SPECIAL, and I mean VERY VERY SPECIAL, permission from me.

Classes:
You may have a total of three classes, four to the first few people to sign up. If you have suggestions, please share with me. If there are questions on classes, please ask me and I will do my best to explain them.

[EDIT]
Decided to explain each class

Warrior-fighters able to use any weapon or armor fairly well, overall good status in battle; weak against B.MAGIC
Knight-fighters skilled using large weapons and heavy armor, usually a bit slower in battle, but much stronger than warriors; weak against B.MAGIC
Paladin-fighters skilled with light weight weapons and armor. Posses abilities to heal comrades and use minor protection spells. weak against ATTACK
Thief-masters of stealth and hand-held weapons. Not very strong attack power, but quite fast and great at hitting critical and sneak attacks. weak against BMAGIC
Archer-masters of bows and buckler shields. Not good close-combat fighters, but excellent long and mid-range attacks. weak against CRITICAL
Lancer-masters of lances and on-horse combat. Can only use lances, spears, javelins and heavy armor, also good with jump attacks. weak against CMAGIC
Witch-female Mage. Users of Black Magic, as well as Cursed Magic (ie. poison, frog, paralysis, etc.) Can use staffs, cudgels, brooms, wands and can only wear light robes. weak against ATTACK & CRITICAL
Mage-users of Black Magic. Usually wear robes that cover most of their features and large hats. Can use staffs, cudgels and medium weight to heavy cloth robes. weak against ATTACK
Priest-users of White Magic. Able to heal comrades, revive the fallen, and use powerful protection spells. Can use Staffs, Cudgels, amulets, talismans and medium weight robes. weak against BMAGIC
Chemist-medics in replace of priests. Carry healing potions, status changers and even explosive concoctions. Can use small blades, guns and other hand-held weapons. weak against BMAGIC
Monk-fighters of the martial arts. Wear light armor and carry no weapons, but quicker and slightly stronger than most characters, weaker than other to Black Magic. weak against BMAGIC
Beast Master-commanders of beasts. Can summon creatures to fight, but must capture them first. Use whips, lassos, charms, light armor and buckler shields. weak against CMAGIC
Bard-users of music and song. Carry musical instruments (ie. flutes, lutes, violins, harps, etc.), wear light armor, rosaries, and amulets. weak against ATTACK
Dancer-dace about to attack. No weapons, light armor, but swift, and users of Strange Magic; uses elements and nature to create mysterious creatures to attack. Also can reverse curses and place them on enemies. weak against CRITICAL
Necromancer-summon the dead to fight. Use staffs, cudgels, skulls, bones, amulets, crystals, and heavy robes. Can reverse status problems. weak against ATTACK
Ninja-stealthy and swift fighters. Can use katanas, shuriken, kunai, exploding scrolls, gas and smoke bombs. Wear light clothes and are great sneak attackers. weak against CRITICAL
Samurai-similar to ninjas, only wear heavy armor, are slightly slower, and best skilled with katanas and naginatas. weak against BMAGIC
Dragoon-summoners of Dragons. Wear Diamond armor and skilled with all but small hand-held weapons. weak against BMAGIC & CMAGIC
Mime-can mimic any class. Not as skilled with weapons and armor of selected class, causes slowed speed in battle, but much stronger than original class. (ONLY 1 other mime, FIRST COM, FIRST SERVE) weak against weakness of chosen class

WEAPON SYSTEM
:
Here's how this works: you can only have a certain amount of weapons. They all have to add up to a total of 10 weapon points (WP). The amount of points, according to each weapon, will be written beside it's title. You can have multiple of the same weapon as long as the points add up to 10. One weapon of your choice will also be gifted with the powers of your chosen element(s).

Main Weapons:

Dagger = 2wp.
Short Sword = 2p.
Long Sword = 3wp.
Bast*rd Sword = 4wp.
Rune Blade = 5wp.
Rapier = 3wp.
Katana = 3wp.
Lance = 4wp.
Spear = 3wp.
Bow = 2-4wp. (depending on kind[from small to great bows])
Cross Bow = 3wp.
Whip = 2wp.
Cudgel = 2wp.
Staff = 3wp.
Harp = 2wp.

Extra Weapons:

Poison Darts = 1wp.
Throwing Stars = 1 wp.
Slingshot = 1wp.
Throwing Knives = 2wp.
Dance Clothes: = 1wp.

Shields and Armor:

Buckler = 1wp.
Wooden Shield = 2wp.
Large Shield = 3wp.
Hard Leather = 1wp.
Chain Mail = 2wp.
Plate Armor = 3wp.
Diamond Armor = 4wp.

ELEMENT SYSTEM:

Each person is to choose ONE element to focus their powers on. The first THREE people to sign up after this will be allowed an extra element that they choose. I will be assigning elements to everyone and will probably give you the element you ask for. Elements will be handed out due also to the quality of the sigh-up sheet. Several Elements, however, can only be the only one chosen; this means if you want this element, you can't choose another if you have the opportunity. Once I have decided who gets which element, I will post it up and if there are any left over they will be given to the best RP-ers. Once assigned elements, you will have the proper strengths and weaknesses according to that element. (example: fire element is weak against water.)

Water [Taken by Akari-san]
Fire
Earth
Air
Metal
Ice
Thunder
Light [Taken by Akari-san]
Darkness
Time (this element can't be paired)
Gravity (this element can't be paired)
Psychic (this element can't be paired)
Blood (this element can't be paired)

ELEMENT REQUESTS (possible final choices and/or reservations)

Fire: Zeion
Thunder: Roamok
Wind: Winter_Cherry
Gravity: -Spiritomb-

OK, people have been confused about the last three elements before, so just in case...

Gravity isn't the same as psychic, it allows one to not be bound by its laws and accomplish things no one else could do. (climb up walls, walk on ceilings, possibly float in the air or jump great heights, at times even throw certain objects, not just anything)
Psychic allows you to read minds, teleport, block attacks, lift and throw almost anything, hold enemies in invisible grips and possible other things.
The Blood element is equivalent to the powers of a necromancer, only a LOT stronger. With the blood element, you can raise vast amounts of souls from the dead and give them life. You can drain a person of their blood and kill them, as I said before, bring a dead person back to life, summon demons and creatures of the dead, poison people, give or take away sickness, walk on water like Jesus (kidding!), and even create a life that never was. Also, when you have the Blood element, you do not need to have the necromancer class.
Just to be clear, the Time element allows you to stop, slow or speed up time. You can visit the past, see parts of the future and fix mistakes made in the past. This element comes useful in battle.

however, with each of these powerful elements come a price. If you take any of these, you will have to suffer with individual disabilities.

With the Gravity and Time elements, you may only use your powers for a limited amount of time, about 10 to 15 fighting minuets (I will inform people when their power time limit arrives). Once this time runs out, you must recharge you powers for a minimal of about 20 fighting minuets (again, I will inform when this time is up).

With the Blood element, depending how many times you use your abilities, you loose a certain amount of your strength and health, which will kill you unless you are healed, this can take away a lot of healing magic that could be needed for other players.

With the Psychic element, every time you use your ability and depending on how you use it, your strength is also drained away, but you must rest for at least a half an hour to a night, again depending on the strength and what part of the ability has been used. If you do not rest, you will pass out and not be able to fight until you wake up which might take a while....

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name:
Race:
Class(es):
Skills: (ex: fighting, gymnastics, sports, ect.)
Charm: Each Elemental Power will be held within a charm, this charm can be anything. (necklace, rock, ring, etc.)
Element: do not put until given, also, when given element, please choose ONE weapon that has elemental power.
Main Weapon:
Secondary Weapon(s):
Armor/Shield(s):
Personality:
History: 3 lines min.
Appearance: pic or 3 lines.

PRINCE'S SHEET
:
Blank spaces are for editing, do NOT change what has already been put up unless you have good reason....

Name:
Sex: Male
Race: Dragon
Class(es): Paladin, Mage, Samurai, Beast Master
Skills: Sword play, beast taming, black magic (add more if desired)
Charm: Passion Shard, a shard of a mysterious gem in a tiny bottle tied around his neck as a necklace.
Element: Soul
Main Weapon: Save The Queen [only available to Prince] (6wp.) {Element power: Soul
Secondary Weapon(s): none.
Armor/Shield(s): Diamond Armor (4wp.)
Personality:
History: Born and raised in his Ancestor's home, a shining palace built between a great river and the tremendous sea. He spent much of his life being schooled or meeting with the most important leaders of every town and kingdom within his own. He was content with his life and happy with the knowledge that had been passed down to him, yet... (whoever chooses to play the prince must finish this)
Appearance:

MY SIGH-UP SHEET:

Name: June Suamri

Sex: Female

Race: Angel (doesn't know about heritage)

Class(es): Preist, Lancer, Mime

Skills: dancing, cooking, healing, climbing, hunting, camping, fishing

Charm: Mother's pendent

Element: Water and Light. Least expirenced with elemental powers out of her companions.

Main Weapon: Lance (4wp.){Water Element , Harp (2wp.){Light Element

Secondary Weapon(s): Slingshot (1wp.), Dance Clothes (1wp.)

Armor/Shield(s): Buckler (1wp.)

Personality: quiet, intelligent, instinctive, shy at times, helpful, caring, protective of her friends and companions, kind, commonly energetic, a bit tomboy-ish, fun-loving

History: June grew up with her father. She didn't know much about her mother, considering she died when she was very little, but she was told she was just like June in real life. June's mother and father were Angel-like beings from Draterian who had escaped when their home was being attached. June's mother died soon after giving birth to her when they passed over and her father knew he couldn't tell her about their strange world. However, he knows it will be time for his daughter to serve the Dragon Prince, and be more than just a fighting companion.

Appearance:

Wears this as battle gear, only in light blue shades

Last edited by Akari-san; 07-13-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Explaining elements and classes for characters
Old 07-11-2009, 08:38 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: The Last Dragon Sign-Ups

Can I be reserved please as a Necromancer/Mage/Beast Master? And can my element be Ice or maybe Darkness and what does the element blood actually do? And what will the Necromancer be able to do because I have read different books which show necromancers to do different things. Like in one book, Sabriel, she uses bells as weapons to control and fight the dead.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 07-11-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Zeion Offline
Experienced Trainer

Wow, Akari. This is the THIRD time you've made this, XD. GIMME EXTRA BENEFITS OR ELSE, MANG. I'll play the prince if you want me to. Just ask. And before I start...GIMME FIRE OR THUNDER NAO! I think you'll recognize this sign up.

Name:Zeion Sephus

Sex:Male

Race:Human

Class(es):Warrior, Thief, Ninja

Skills:Very fast (Well, not really, really fast, but really fast)

Charm:Legendary Sephus Amulet

Element:Fire,

Main Weapon:Long Sword=3wp

Secondary Weapon(s):2 Daggers 4wp Throwing Stars 1wp

Armor/Shield(s): Chain Mail 2wp

Personality:Zeion is a cool, relaxed kid sometimes. He sometimes is obnoxious and is very stubborn. He hates people who are full of themselves and will try to attack them. He is nice and thoughtful and very friendly. If he's in a team, he never leaves them behind unless they tell him to. He is trustworthy and will risk his life to help someone. He sometimes acts weird to certain girls.

History:Zeion was a very strange baby. He learned how to talk in 1 month. He was often running around the house at random times. Zeion's father died from a robber when Zeion was 5. He still continued to test his speed. Zeion got a wooden shield and started to go into the woods and attack stuff. One day when Zeion was 8, he found the guy who killed his father. Zeion was faster than the man and caught up to him and hit him with his wooden sword. In his pocket, he found a red glowing amulet. Zeion went back home and he kept it away from his mother. At age 10, Zeion could run 100miles per hour. When he turned 12, he started track. He let people go ahead of him then at the last second he boosted and he always got first. Zeion quit track at age 13. He accidently hit a girl at that age so that made him act strange around girls. Zeion still used his wooden sword to defeat animals. Zeion started to kill them so they conserved money. At age 14, Zeion's mother died from the man making her do suicide. Zeion was fumed with anger and with all his might, he killed the man with one huge blow to the head. After Zeion went beserk, he went home and started to study. He ran out of money and became a thief and a ninja.

Appearance:http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/v...tures/Wind.jpg

Dalmaria

^Awesome signature/avatar made by Charmander009!

Last edited by Zeion; 07-13-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

NOTE:

yes I can reserve a spot for you Frozen Prince & I posted decriptions of character classes and described the last couple of elements

Zeion I'll decide your elements later and maybe fix the necromancer decription if nee be, but now i have to go sleep

HAVE FUN POSTING!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Could I also reserve the Earth element for my next character?

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name: Lirael

Race: Lirael is an Elf. Although she may seem old in human years, she is considered quite young to other elfs.

Class(es): Necromancer, Witch and Warrior

Skills: Lirael doesn't have much skills apart from his class skills. She can handle a swored well but would like to improve on this skill. She is one of the most skilled necromancers known and hopes to advance this skill even further. She is also very agile and can do minor acrobatics.

Charm: Lirael wears a silver ring which has a blue gem pearched on it. It was given to her by an unknown stranger.

Element: (Would like darkness please or if not, ice)

Main Weapon: Sword of the Dead(4 wp) (Elemental Weapon, has similar properties to her dagger. A special sword crafted by necrmoancers. It can slay the dead and the living. Unlike most swords, it can slay the dead and keep them dead. The Blade is a bright silver and the hilt is a dark blue )

Secondary Weapon(s): Pair of Black, magical gloves. (3 wp. These gloves are used to channel he magical abilites instead of having a wand.) A set of seven bells which are used to channel her necromatic powers. The bells are attched to a badoleer which is strapped across her chest. ( 3 wp. I hope this is ok and this is a summary of each of the seven bells but it is half way down the page. If it is not ok, I understand but I believe you said I could do this if you approved but if you don't approve it is ok. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necroma...ells#The_bells )

Armor/Shield(s):

Personality: Lirael is a very outgoing character who likes to be in a group, rather then being by herself. She is very sociable and strikes up a conversation with anyone she can find. She usually likes to lead, even if no one else wants her to. She can be stubborn at times if she doesn't get her own way and will even cause a fight about it, even if that means splitting a group of friends. Because of her rash behaviour, she rarely stays friends with some one more than 5 months but she doesn't mind because she moves on and finds more friends. However, it takes Lirael a while to open up and to be her true self, At first, she seems dark and quiet and likes to keep to her herself but once she opens up, you may wish that she was back to her original state.

History: Lirael grew up in a small town, surrounded by running to protect her town from the dead. She lived with her mother, who was also a necromatic witch. She learned most of her skills from her mother but her archery skills came from class. In school, she had to take up a weapon and she liked the idea of archery. She quickly learned this skill and became an expert in it in a matter of months. Lirael kept her necromatic skills secret from the rest of the village. She did not know why at first but her mother made her promise not to tell anyone, or there would be serious results. She was told that the rest of the village people feared necromancers and the dead and would slay them if they knew. Lirael understood and didn't say a word since.

On Lirael's 17th birthday, the villagers found out about her and her mother's secret. Her mother, who feared for Lirael's life, gave her a special ring and a set of necromatic bellls and told her to run and flee, to find a safe refuge and stay there and that her mother would come and find her. Lirael waited for days but her mother never showed up. Lirael wanted to go back but feared for her life and ran, ran from the village and travelled around, from village to village.

Appearance: http://willdan.deviantart.com/art/No...rrior-25060569

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 07-18-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Roamok Offline

Thunder please Akari

Name:Jarod Soni
Sex:Male
Race:Inu(human with like dog ears and dog tail)
Class(es):Chemist,Mage,Beast Master
Skills:mechanics,Science
Charm:A Lucky necklace given by 2 kids who helped him from being beat up.
Element:
Main Weapon:whip
Secondary Weapon(s):dagger,staff
Armor/Shield(s):buckler,Hard leather
Personality:He is very protective but usually gets beat up,but his still tries.He is very stubborn at times when he is in danger he will listen,but might panic.
History:At age of 4 when he first entered school kids hated him for no reason at least thats what he thought.he tried to fight but all the kids in school would gang up on him.He tried using his area as an advantage but it always backfired because he charged and kept hitting the wall.
At age 7 finnaly 2 new kids stood up for him and gave him his lucky charmhe never lets the charm out of sight scince they gave it to him.
At age 14 he decided to try soccer only to find out he sucked at sports horribly thats why he hate the football team and all of thye other sports teams.
Appearance:

Dalmaria

awesome one=ROAMOAK
less awesome one=Zeion
Old 07-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

Greetings from Dalmaria!

Name: Valäir DiMeglio
Race: High-Elf
Class(es): Ranger, Thief
Skills: Excellent aim and accuracy, incredibly stealthy thanks to element.
Charm: Wrapped around the base of Valäir's ring finger on his right hand is a pure black ring covered in glowing blue runes, forever engraved into his body.
Element: Gravity, perhaps? -Crosses fingers-
Main Weapon: [3 WP]
Secondary Weapon(s): Dagger [2 WP], Throwing Knives [2 WP]
Armor/Shield(s): Buckler [1 WP]
Personality: Valäir is cold, uncaring, and quite intimidating - unless you get to know him. This elven warrior has long since cared for the great dragons, and when he heard only one was left, he made it his priority to do everything in his power to lend a hand. Although he may seem distant and aloof, Valäir is a real softie when you really get to know him. He is never one to abandon anything or anyone he loves, and nothing will stand in his way of saving the last dragon.
History: Valäir's family have been caretakers for the royal family for generations. They have served as advisers and councils, warriors and medics. When the elf was born, Valäir quickly learned the ancient fighting styles of his race, picking up bows and throwing knives at a very young age. Ever since Valäir was little, he has always had exceptional aim and speed, as though the effects of gravity never hindered his movements. Along with being a skilled archer, he also took it upon himself to use his lithe body for thievery, able to sneak through an entire town without being noticed. As of recently, only one dragon remains, and Valäir has set out to save the Prince.
Appearance: [Minus the bow, replaced with crossbow above]

Aaaaaaand reserve please.

Last edited by Gravity; 07-13-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Zeion Offline
Experienced Trainer

Oops, I was looking at my sign up on Dox and I read Dalmaria and I was like CRAP! Forgot to put it.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

[center]Dalmaria[/center

Name: Niki Harumi
Race: Human
Class(es): Dancer, preist, chemist
Skills: Healing, cooking, dancing and singing(though she rarely sings for anyone)
Charm: Her teacher's teardrop quartz charm, hangs from a silver bracelet on her right hand
Element: *Crosses fingers in hopes that Niki will get the wind element*
Main Weapon: Staff-3 wp
Secondary Weapon(s): Dancer clothes-1 wp, Throwing knives-2 wp
Armor/Shield(s): None
(Total: 6 wp)
Personality: Niki is friendly and energetic, as well as has a short attention span unless she's helping someone. She's protective of her patients and friends, but has a short temper that can make her sweet, friendly self go down the drain in a flash.
History: Niki has no memory of the time before being found in a feild of flowers and taken in by the woman who taught her in the art of being a preist. She was raised to help people who came seeking it and when she turned 14, her 'teacher sent her into the world with a staff in hand and a charm that had once belonged to her teacher. Since, Niki has learned chemistry to help her treat people and fight, and picked up dancing to make money when she was short on it. She's now traveling the land in search of answers of her lost memories and helping people as she goes.
Appearance:

Quick question, are we allowed to have more than one character?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 07-13-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:52 AM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

ok...I'm not sure if I was clear about this, but people need to SUGGEST what elements they want!!!
I ALSO need people to fill out ALL of their character sheets before I can assign elements

P.S. everyone is in HUMAN form until they enter the Draterian nation (unless you are already there[WILL BECOME CLEAR ONCE RP IS IN FULL SWING])

OK, couple things to address...

FROZEN PRINCE: if you recently read the edited description, it describes what classes can and can't use. depending on which classes you chose, your character is limited to that range of weapons and armor. If you've read different things about necromancers, like what kinds of weapons they use and whatnot, and if you want to use something similar to what they use, ask me and I'll decide if its ok or not.
ALSO, I personally don't like the fact that your character is something brought back from the dead, cuz it kinda makes you wonder whether or not you character can die or not (which might be unfair to other players), I'll let you have a raised dog, but I personally think you should go with another race.

ZEION: Just incase, I'm going to wait to see if anyone else wants to volunteer for the Prince position!

EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS OR WILL SIGN-UP
: This is a SERIOUS storyline and action RP, if you're going to be here to goof off then find another RP. The storyline is headed in only ONE direction and if things get strayed too far off I'll notify everyone. Plus, if you goof off too much, you'll be booted from the RP.

I think that covers everything, everyone else's sheets were in order accept for some incomplete parts(REQUEST YOUR ELEMENTS) so hopefully things are much clearer now!!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Winter Offline

In case I didn't make it clear, I'd prefer that Niki's element is wind. And as I asked before, can we have more than one character? As well as might I suggest that you have a section where you note who is accepted and who is on reserve, Akari-san?

Old 07-13-2009, 01:59 AM
Zeion Offline
Experienced Trainer

Akari, chill out. I want Thunder and Fire. or Fire and Ice.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Akari-san Offline
Amateur Trainer

sry, I didn't see you question about multiple characters...

if you can handel two characters, then yes, but ONLY ONE can use elemental powers, the other will only be able to use regular weapons!!!

and thank you for the suggestion, I've also noted your element if I missed it!!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Zeion Offline
Experienced Trainer

Okay, but can I still get Fire and Thunder or ice?

Old 07-13-2009, 02:32 AM
Winter Offline

Thank you, and your welcome Akari-san.

Name: Lucas Boschtallen
Race: Elf
Class(es): Warrior, bard
Skills: Swordmanship, playing the instruments(especially the flute and harp), extremely sharp hearing
Charm: N/A
Element: N/A
Main Weapon: Long sword-3 wp Harp-2 wp
Secondary Weapon(s): None
Armor/Shield(s): Large shield-3 wp , Hard leather-1 wp(Total 9 wp exactly)
Personality: Lucas is friendly and outgoing, as well as harder to anger than his travling partner, Niki. He has quite a bit of paitence and can deal with even the nastiest people, even if he does feel like killing them. He is protective of his friends, and endlessly loyal to them as well, it is often mentioned that he would make a great knight, but he prefers to be a jack of all trades.
History: Lucas lived with his parents in a forest until he turned 15, when they sent him off to live on his own. He spent most of his childhood learning music from his mother and swordmanship from his father, as well as climbing trees. When he moved away, he moved into a city and made a living doing odd jobs when he met Niki, and has been traveling with her ever since.
Appearance: Lucas is about 5' 1" and lightly muscled, with fair skin and pionted ears, like most elves. He has flame red hair that is about shoulder length which he keeps in a ponytail and green eyes. He wears his hard leather under a black shirt with the sleeves cut off, a red cloak, and lightwieght brown pants with boots. He wears his sword in a sheath at his side, his shield mounted on his back, and carries his harp in a bag hidden by his shield on is back.
Other: Niki almost alway calls him Boschtallen rather than Lucas, while he often calls her Lady or My Lady, or some other variation of those words.

Dalmaria