Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_ (Send Us Your Demos, Get Feedback, Be Awesome)

I think it would be more of a compliment to say that this song causes a person to have a boner, but, whatever. xD It is not nearly heavy enough, though I have to say that from about 4:22 I started to tap my foot. Nice job, Charbok.

Simple dubstep track. Just testing out some of the programs when making wobbles.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 10-06-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_ (Send Us Your Demos, Get Feedback, Be Awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I think it would be more of a compliment to say that this song causes a person to have a boner, but, whatever. xD It is not nearly heavy enough, though I have to say that from about 4:22 I started to tap my foot. Nice job, Charbok.
Thanks, buddy. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post

Simple dubstep track. Just testing out some of the programs when making wobbles.
Hmm... Well, I have some good news and bad news regarding this one. It's a test track, I know, but I'm gonna critique it as if it were a full track- anything you already know and are planning to fix just ignore!

- Automate the WUBs. It gets really boring when your WUBs are WUBing at the same frequency/pace the whole time.

- You need a little more post processing on your lows.

- You've got a lot of cool weird crazy noises that pop out every once in a while- get more of these and bring them out more! They're cool!

- MOAR BASS

Other than that (and I think you know most of the critiques already), you're doing fine. Just MOAR BASS.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

MOAR BASS
'Nuff said. xDD

I automated the wobbles, though I put like no effort into this one. xD I used Massive instead of Sytrus this time.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Put effort into it, then upload it again.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:07 AM

Oh my gosh! *Skrillex drop section here*

I just figured out how to make Skrillex bass wobbles with Massive! Yay!

Put more effort into this one.

(10/16/2011)

Also, in light of Assassin's Creed Revelation, I am working on an actual full track. Here is some of the stuff I have been working on for it.

(11/06/2011)
Old 11-26-2011, 01:41 PM
most duded Offline

heres on:
derp a derp

doodoodadoo

Last edited by most duded; 11-26-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:06 AM
CandleJack Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to CandleJack

OH YOU ARE THE MOST METHODICAL TROLL THERE IS IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF

wouldyouliketocomewithmetovillageghettoland
Old 11-29-2011, 12:55 AM
most duded Offline

I know, right. :p

Old 12-11-2011, 05:48 PM

Took a break from Dubstep and made some DnB. Trying to get it finished before New Years!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:53 PM
CandleJack Offline

Seeming I haven't posted any actual material in here for what might as well constitute as an eternity:

A few months back I kinda slumped into a musician's block. I wasn't able to finish any of the current projects I had, and new ones weren't developing adequately, probably due to my behavior when songwriting(I tend to be meticulous over certain elements to the extent that it elongates the process and becomes counter-productive). In the end I pitched this idea to myself to get out of it: Write six songs over six days. I didn't allow myself to touch anything after that day was up, and I had to render the whole thing to an audio file before midnight regardless of whether I even got to mixing or any other post-production. No forethought, just slam ideas down without consideration of what genre I intended to do or how I intended to do it.
What resulted was this weird collation of ideas; none of the 6 songs could qualify as, well...a song. They turned out to be a hypothetical audio-diary, most of the ideas correlated on my sentiments at the time and what I was thinking about.
Anyway, here's two of them. I might post the rest when I get the chance or if anyone displays interest in seeing the rest.

Rotation

So Little Control
Old 02-15-2012, 07:37 AM

I really enjoyed Rotation. The breaks (drums) seemed to be a little off, but they still fit. I liked the feeling it gave. Somehow, despite it being somewhat eerie, there was a sense of warmth.

So Little Control was excellent. The only thing I could really ask you to improve is possibly fixing the guitar strums. The problem was that they did not blend well with the pads. I suggest either lowering the volume and adding a reverb, or maybe EQing.

I recently got finished with a track. Been implementing everything I have learned together, into one track. Compressing, EQing, Side-chaining, LFOs, Peaks, Bass Boosting, Filters, and the like. Been looking for some vocal work to add with it, but other than that, it sounds good. Any advice would be nice.

Warm and crisp Drum and Bass. One seventy bpm.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 02-15-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
CandleJack Offline

Pretty dandy. Liking the vibes here, especially like the pad's chord progressions. Beat's got a drumstep feel to it too. Only gripes I have with it is that the kick feels a little tinny among other things, the snare could do with some layering too, and the hi-hat shuffles could do with being further in the mix (though that's just more of a personal thing with me in terms of DnB) But yeah very nice. You've improved quite a bit in the last few months :)
Old 02-19-2012, 02:36 PM

Thank you. =D
Old 03-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

I haven't recorded in a great while, but I do have some rough demos from a couple months ago.
Welcome To Heartbreak

Uptown
Old 03-02-2012, 06:33 PM

Really liking Uptown! The your voice quality is much better in that one. xD You have a talent, good sir. Keep rapping them verses like a BAWS!