Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Default Re: [RP] The World In Ruins(SU's still open)

Yukari Yakumo

Yukari waited hesitantly outside the manor. She was interrupted my an explosion of fire inside. "What the-"she said, and she rushed inside the manor, getting through by using Roukan-cut to spew water on the flames. "Yuyuko, use Focus Punch to get the door open!" she said to Yuyuko, and she busted down the door. Inside was an unconisious Lord Azurath, and she decided to carry him all the way down to the steps. Upon coming out the door, she invited Pan to come with her, and rounded up the rest of Lord Azurath's Pokemon.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:35 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Devan Ketchum
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Devan and his two Pokemon Pikachu and Lucario were on their way to sleep when they heard an explosion. All three of them jumped up and looked around. They noticed that the Pokemon Center was empty and was wondering why. So, Pikachu climbed back on to Devan's left shoulder and Lucario and Devan ran out the door. A small distance away was Lord Azaruth's mansion. However, at the moment, it looked like a gigantic Christmas tree. Pan was right outside the door and Devan noticed it and knelt down. It was trying to explain to him that Lord Azaruth was in trouble.

Devan told Pan to follow him and ran towards the manor. After approximately thirty seconds, he and the three Pokemon ended up at the entrance of the manor. However, he was too late to go in and get Lord Azaruth because of Yukari. He sighed in relief and walked up to her.

"Thank you..." He said to her.

OOC: Are you sure that she'd be able to pick Lord Azaruth up?
Old 07-09-2009, 12:54 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: I have scarcely no idea what's going on, so I'm gonna wing it.. Please excuse the following suckish post, and correct me if I get anything wrong. xD;

Satoshi
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

The dark haired boy wandered around the ruins of what used to be Eterna City, hands in his pockets and eyes on the ground below. He could hear voices in the distance, which led him to turn and head in the said direction. He looked up slowly, spotting Keiru and Max standing a few feet away. His first thoughts certainly weren't any which favored going over to join them, but he had no idea what had happened before; he'd missed the entire battle, and had only come back in time for the departure.

He slowly approached the two, growing close just as Keiru suddenly laughed maniacally.

"Keiru," he spoke out somewhat softly as he approached the two. There was a pause as he thought over what he wanted to say. He hadn't yet spoken of his loyalty to the alliance.. perhaps he should start with that? Simply folowing the group around without letting his identity be known would make him appear suspicious, most likely. "If I wouldn't be a nuisence (sp?) in doing so, I'd like to request becoming an ally of yours. I wish to help with the destruction of this world."

Kotomi
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

The sound of a huge explosion rippled through the air, breaking the young, lavendar haired teen out of her trance-like state. She instantly jumped to her feet, rushing through the Pokemon Center's sliding, transparent doors. A bit farther away was Lord Azaruth's manor. It was painfully obvious that it had been set ablaze somehow.

Kotomi darted across the way, arriving at the manor only seconds later, however, still too late. She could see a boy and girl, as well as some Pokemon, standing outside the manor. An unconscious Lord Azaruth was being carried by the girl.

Kotomi allowed herself to catch her breath after finally approaching the two before a concerned expression came onto her face.

"What happened?"

OoC: I'm really sorry about the epic fail. I really had no idea how to start - especially with Satoshi. x_x

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

OOC: I'm listening to Yukari's theme ^^

Yukari Yakumo

Yukari was just outside the mansion when she was spotted by Devan and Kotomi. "I...well...you're welcome..." she said to Devan. "He's just unconscious." She then turned to Kotomi. "I don't know you, but I'll tell you. I was waiting beside the manor and I heard an explosion. I thought something had happened, so I rushed inside. And if you're going to ask how I got in without a scratch, I used my Empoleon Roukan-cut to put out some of the fire in my way. Then I dragged out my Munchlax Yuyuko to bust down his study door, and I found him inside." Yukari explained. "Our hope is that he come to any second..."
Old 07-09-2009, 02:52 AM
AUfan Offline

Patrick
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Patrick was walking toward Lord Azaruth's manor when he heard a large explosion. In the distance, Patrick could see the manor going up in flames. "O no Quilava, something must have happened. We have to get there fast to help out," exclaimed Patrick in a worried tone. The trainer was faced with a dilemma however. The mansion was still very far away and Patrick needed to get there fast. "I know," said Patrick, thinking out loud, "Lets fly there. Go Skarmory!" Skarmory emerged from his poke ball, spread his razor sharp wings out wide, and looked back at Patrick. Patrick and Quilava jumped on Skarmory's back and the pokemon took off, flying towards the manor. Within minutes, Patrick had arrived. Patrick jumped off Skarmory and approached the manor. In front of it was an unconsious Lord Azaruth, Devan, and two other people Patrick didn't recognized. Patrick approached the group with his Skarmory and Quilava following him. "Hey guys, I was headed to the manor to meet with Lord Azaruth when I saw it catch on fire. I got my Skarmory to fly me here as fast as he could. Is Lord Azaruth ok?"
Old 07-09-2009, 03:06 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Yukari Yakumo

"WHAT? ANOTHER QUESTION?!" she hollered, and fell over with her mouth foaming. Yukari got up, and wiped the foam off her mouth. "I'm sorry. I need to rant sometimes." she apologized. "Lord Azurath's fine. Just a little shaken when I checked." Yukari stated. "I'm Yukari Yakumo. Call me the Border Phantasm." she told Patrick. "Your name?"
Old 07-10-2009, 12:54 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kotomi
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Kotomi listened to the other girl's explanation, nodding silently afterward.

"I wonder what could've caused his study to go up in flames like that," she spoke her thoughts quietly before her attention shifted to another boy, who had just approached the group. He asked about Lord Azurath's condition, as well as introduced himself, and the girl first responded with a yell, which made Kotomi jump slightly. Everything fell silent again after that, and Kotomi looked at the unconscious Lord Azurath with concern. She couldn't imagine what could've caused the explosion to happen, unless someone had set up something to explode... His twin brother, perhaps? Kotomi didn't know much about the battle going on, but she did know that Lord Azurath had a twin, who was part of the opposing side.

It then struck her that she hadn't yet introduced herself. She brought herself back out of her train of thought, looking back up to the girl, who had previously introduced herself as Yukari.

"I'm Kotomi."

Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Master Zorua Offline

-=Robert=-
**Lord Azaruth's Side**
~~Snowpoint City~~

"Isn't it obvious what happened?" Robert calmly spoke as he approached the group. "That attack was merely one of two attempts on the lord's life. That first attack was most likely the intiial assassination attempt, but just in case theat attack failed, they used the cover of the battle to have someone slip in through the confusion and chaos to sabotage the study as a failsafe plan in case the lord managed to survive the initial." Robert explained calmly. "We need to get the lord to a safe place to recuperate, one that won't draw attention. While my place is nice and hidden, it's not going to be big enough for everyone. We need to find someplace that we can easily defend while not sticking out like a sore thumb to the enemy."
Old 07-10-2009, 08:05 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Devan Ketchum
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Devan looked around, his heart beating rather quick. He was worried about Lord Azaruth. He was also hating himself for not being there to save him. He listened as everyone introduced themselves or at least two females. He looked up when he heard the voices of Robert and Patrick though considering he knew them first. "This isn't the end..." Devan said to everyone around him.

He was knelling down beside Lord Azaruth's unconscious body and was slowly standing to his feet. "I believe no matter what we do, there will still be another attack." Devan continued. He was showing no emotion at this point but it was obvious that he was mad about this.

Nevertheless, he wouldn't make his feelings about what he wanted to do obvious. And what he wanted to do was tear Keiru and Darkrai to shreds. He looked over at the girl who had recently introduced herself as Katomi and smirked. He then winked at her and then looked at Robert as he spoke about what they should do.

"Well, any ideas?" He asked; looking around at the group of people around him.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kotomi
Lord Azurath's Side
Snowpoint City

Kotomi looked at the dark haired boy who'd just approached, listening to him as he spoke. She nodded quietly afterward, her gaze shifting back to the unconscious Lord Azurath in front of them. She heard another boy (Devan) speak then, and looked to him.

"This isn't the end... I believe no matter what we do, there will still be another attack." (ashketchum quote)

Kotomi noticed him look her way and smirk. A wink followed soon after, making her blush and avert her gaze to the ground.

"Well, any ideas?" (ashketchum quote)

Kotomi thought for a minute, her gaze still fixed on the ground. She couldn't think of any places they could go that weren't already destroyed or too far away. Her own home would've probably been large enough, but it was all the way back in Kanto... It wasn't likely that anyone would want to travel that far, or that they could make it the entire way without being attacked again. They couldn't afford that right now.

After a few more moments of thinking, she looked back up, "If I remember correctly, there's a decently sized lodge just outside of Snowpoint that we could possibly use for the time being. It's hidden pretty well by the surrounding terrain, and would probably be large enough to hold us all. Would that work for now?"

Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Blade opened his eyes, his vision heavily blurred. He couldn't move, or speak, and his eyes were barely open. No-one would notice he was even conscious. Inside his head, he groaned. Something was broken, and his back felt soaked, and burning. Blade mustered any strength he had remaining, and tried to move, shifting his weight, that a gap appeared in his top, and his blood soaked back became visible. A white bone protruded from it, where he had been slammed into the wall. The bone, if weight was put on it, could possibly puncture his heart, and kill him.

Blade groaned inside his head again, as blood filled his mouth. He lost consciousness, his last feeling of immense pain in his right leg. Pan nudged Blade when he saw the slight movement, which humans would not notice. Pan crowed softly, noticing the blood-soaked back of Blade, and began making a commotion, to get the human people's attention.

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Unconsciousness

Blade stood, breathing heavily. Pain swept through his body. On the other side of the room was his twin, Keiru. Both of them had cuts all over their bodies. Keiru held his limp right arm in his left hand, blood gushing from wounds on both. Flames crackled as the volcano the two battled on erupted. Blood erupted into the air, the lava itself being blood. It engulfed the two brothers, covering them harmlessly. Then, everything went white.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

Issa Vritra
Legendary Hunter
Spear Pillar

It was the withered shell of the once great Sinnoh region, now laying in pieces, rubble, and ruins. The sky was dark and gray, with lightning flickering across, while the ground was covered in dead plants and trees. The darkness really did stretch so far as to cover almost the entirety of the Sinnoh Region. A Dragonite glided through the air, its big, yellow bulk being carried through the air by powerful, yet small wings. Dragonite had the power to cross the entire length of earth in just sixteen hours, almost as fast as a plane. From up above, the Dragonite appeared to be the only glimmer of hope to the remaining Pokemon, trapped below in the hell that was a deceased Sinnoh Region. The damage done here is not permanent. However, the scars it will leave will always stay with them. Issa had plans for this world. And those plans did not include a world left in darkness. Issa was as much an enemy of Darkrai as much as he was of Lord Azaruth. He had no allies, except for his Pokemon. His Pokemon were incredibly strong, he was a one man army, able to defeat most Pokemon trainers in this world without using more than three Pokemon.

But, Issa was not looking for a fight. He was looking for somebody. He was looking for a certain Pokemon. You see, Issa was a Pokemon trainer who was interested in collecting, raising, and taming Legendary Pokemon. Their vast power would help him achieve his true goal: To recreate the world in his image, and rule it, as the king of the new world. He wanted to banish the darkness to where it came from, and make sure the light of justice illuminated the planet. And if he needed to eradicate either the resistance, or destroy Darkrai's army, killing them all one by one, he would do it. He sensed that this era was coming to an end. A new era was about to come about. One in which he was absolute, and his enemies were all but dead. He was looking for a certain legendary Pokemon, and that was Darkrai. He was the one responsible for turning this world upside down. He would catch Darkrai, and become a legend himself. All of his pokemon shared his views and ambitions. They would all live at the top, and become godly. Not even the light of Arceus would be enough to stop the world.

”Dragonite, I can sense this war is starting to lean towards one side. It's pretty obvious that the reisstance against Darkrai is outnumbered, and they're already suffering from sneak attacks from Darkrai. Whad'dya say we turn the tables on the darkness? If the darkness wins this war, that will make accomplishing all we've been working for even harder. We need this war to continue, we need it to stay equal. The upset of the balance will send Legendary Pokemon out of hiding, and right into our hands. Do you understand?” Issa spoke to his Dragonite, whom he was riding on top of. ”Oh look, our destination is in sight.” He said to his Dragonite.

The mountain that stood in the middle of Sinnoh, the mountain where the gods of time and space rested. That was Spear Pillar, an ancient landmark, that stood like a watch guard of the Sinnoh Region. It was truly a sight to behold. However, the legendaries were not here. Instead, a dark atmosphere surrounded Spear Pillar. Issa could clearly see the cracks in the pillars that were broken and or shattered all over the place. He wore a red, collared shirt, with darker red stripes, a brown, collared coat, and dark green pants, with a yellow and green tie. He certainly did not look like a master Pokemon trainer, but he was, indefinitely. His Dragonite started to slow down once he caught sight of the mountain, and then it touched down, getting into an upright position again as he slowed, and then Issa jumped onto the bumpy ground.

The ancient pillars and the pathway, Issa wondered who would have built all of this junk. Was it the Legendary Pokemon themselves? Did early Pokemon trainers who revered them as deities build Spear Pillar's top? Nobody really knew. All Issa knew was that this place was about to become a battlefield. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he could feel some kind of presence coming. It was coming from somewhere. His Pokemon, Dragonite, could feel it as well. It was a Legendary Pokemon. The sheer power of one of them was enough to make your legs wobble. But, Issa simply stood there, his feet anchored and stiff, an unmoving smile fitted onto his face with his slit, fox like eyes. His Dragonite stood behind him. Tension was rising, as the coming Legend came at him like a bullet from wherever it came from. He stood there ready, ready to take that bullet.

”Dragonite, never once. Never once, in this battle, do you forget about your comrades. Our goal is for all of us to stand at the top. I won't let any of die. But, you have to fight at your fullest. Don't hold back against a Legendary Pokemon. Beat it half to death, and break every bone in its body if you have to. Just make sure they cannot resist capture when we do try it. Do you understand?” He said to Dragonite, still sounding relaxed and calm, even in the face of a force that no trainer has ever managed to control. Would Issa be the first...?
Old 07-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: You asked me, I oblige...

IC:
Darkrai
Darkrai's Side
Attacking Issa

Darkrai swirled through the air, over the scenery of the land. He had felt a strong presence. Stronger than him. Could it be his nemesis? Arceus? He slowed down, only a fraction. No. Not Arceus. A human!? Darkrai growled to himself in anger.

A human, stronger than him? Impossible! Darkrai zoomed towards the human's Dragonite, placing a hand on its chest. Darkness pulsed from Darkrai into Dragonite, as he used Night Shade. This Pokemon was strong, and so Darkrai would damage the Dragonite with as much damage as it was strong. He smirked.

Darkrai shot backwards, and he was surprised. The Dragonite had blocked him out. But he had done some damage. Enough. Darkrai then unleashed Dark Void on Dragonite, before barraging both the human, and the Dragonite with Dark Pulse, and finishing everything up with Hyper Beam.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

OOC: A little bit of autohit in there, but okay...

Issa Vritra
Legendary Hunter
Spear Pillar

Issa watched as his enemy came right at him, rushing at the Dragonite with the intent to kill it utterly. Issa sensed this, and immediately knew what kind of enemy this was. He was a reckless, arrogant being, and Issa would not allow him to continue walking freely on this planet. A Night Shade was used against the Dragonite, but Dragonite's strong mental fortitude forced Darkrai out of him, minimizing the damage he received from the move. Issa watched as Darkrai pulled out a combo attack, immediately working upon his night Shade attack with a Dark Void attack, which sent Dragonite to dreamland, which may become a problem. Darkrai's ability, Bad Dreams, was inflicting some damage to Dragonite as he slept. Issa knew of this ability through his studies, and knew that he needed to send out more Pokemon to overwhelm Darkrai. Darkrai would not be able to defeat all of his Pokemon if they all banded together and destroyed him through teamwork. When Dragonite fell asleep, Issa pulled out another pokeball, and released his next two Pokemon, Salamence and Charizard. His enemy had used two attacks to try and hit the two, so Issa needed to respond with two of his own.

Charizard immediately used a vicious Flamethrower in response to seeing his enemies Dark Pulse. Powerful flames spread out of the Charizard's mouth, and spread across the ground, clashing with the power of the Dark Pulse. The flames and the dark energy nulled one another, while Salamence took flight, about 5 meters above the head of Issa, and unleashed his own Hydro Pump to combat the Hyper Beam that was launched next. The giant gush of intense, pressurized water met with the blast of pure power that was a Hyper Beam, and the two nulled one another again, though just barely. Most likely, that Hyper Beam was not at full strength. Next, Issa took out another Pokeball, and released it. And it was none other than his Octillery. He looked right at Darkrai in the eyes. His empty, evil eyes were overflowing with dark intentions.

”Extermino.” Issa said out loud.

Whatever that meant, it was obviously some kind of code, as when he said, all of his Pokemon currently out sprang into action. Salamence looped in the sky, and used his legs to grab Octillery off of the ground, while the latter Pokemon climbed up onto the back of the Salamence, using its suction cups and its anchoring ability to keep itself firmly in place on top of the flying dragon. Salamence took a good flap, which sent it high into the sky, and it began to encircle Spear Pillar. Charizard did the same thing, taking to the air, encircling the pillar to ensure there was no escape. All of it was happening so quickly, so fast. Dragonite remained fast asleep. Issa then took out his last two pokeballs, and threw them into the air. Out came his last two Pokemon, Steelix and Scizor. Scizor immediately dashed off of its feet, straight at the enemy Darkrai. He was going to use an attack known as brick break. Steelix, meanwhile, stayed near Issa and Dragonite, protecting them both...
Old 07-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Kaioo Offline

Darkrai
Darkrai's Side
Attacking Issa

"Using six Pokemon to defeat me? Coward..." Darkrai growled, as he staggered backwards from all the attacks. "If I'm going down, you're going with me!!"

Pure Darkness energy erupted from the ground, surrounding Issa, Darkrai, and all of Issa's Pokemon. Issa had no way of escaping. Darkrai had brought a human here, only once before. A small boy. Blade Azaruth. Darkrai had known Blade would be a nuiscance, and somehow, Celebi had come, and saved Blade.

"Can you defeat me in my realm!?" Darkrai cackled, growing stronger than ever.

Darkrai was even stronger in his own realm than the human realm, constantly feeding off the darkness energies. Plus, with Dragonite asleep, he was growing even stronger. The truth was, they were still exactly where they were. Except, a small portal had surrounded the entire area they were in, and they were in Darkrai's realm. If Darkrai was beaten, then the portal would close. If. Darkrai liked that word.

Let's make this fun..." Darkrai laughed, as the surroundings swirled around them.

Darkrai disappeared, and Blade Azaruth stood where he had stood before, looking around confused.

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Unconsciousness, Darkrai's Realm

One second Blade had been battling his brother, covered in blood, the next, he was in a swirling purple matter drifting around him. He looked stunned. Suddenly, he spotted a trainer, who had all his Pokemon out.

"What the hell? Who are you, and where the hell am I?" Blade asked.

Darkrai
Darkrai's Side
Darkrai's Realm

"Are you really going to believe him? Can you really trust me? Isn't that just me in disguise?" Darkrai cackled, in Issa's mind, speaking telepathically.