Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [RP] The World In Ruins(SU's still open)

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Blade looked at Leonardo, who had come to help him, but shook his head at Leonardo.

"I will handle this." Blade said, frowning. "Go, Kaza, Gorgon and Fundra!"

Blade's Infernape- Kaza, Ambipom- Gorgon, and Tyranitar- Fundra, appeared in front of him/

"Gorgon, Swift, Kaza combine Gorgon's Swift with your Flamethrower, Fundra combine both the attacks together with Hyper Beam, and target Pan!"

Blade was hoping this would work. Otherwise, Pan would be KO'ed. The Swift Flame Beam collided with Pan, the Swift stars surrounding Pan, protecting it from anything. The flames erupted on Pan, setting it alight, and it glowed a nice, white colour.

"Pan, use Swift Flame Ace!"

Pan shot towards Aggron, Swift swirling around Pan, flames shooting out of his mouth, and swirling around the Swift. Right in front of Aggron, Pan stopped glowing white, as the Hyper Beam drained out of Pan, it swirled around the Swift and flames, and all some Swift stars, flames, and the Hyper Beam, shot into Aggron a second before Pan slammed into Aggron, allowing the rest of the Swift, and Flamethrower to engulf both Pokemon. It was highly unlikely either Pokemon hadn't been KO'ed by that.

"Fundra, Hyper Beam, Kaza, Flamethrower, Gorgon, Swift!" Blade shouted, pointing at Ursaring.

Keiru Azaruth
Darkrai's Side
Snowpoint City

The bone flew towards Titan, but was deflected off by the sand swirling around him. As the smoke cleared, Titan stood there, unscathed. Keiru noticed the boulders heading towards Titan.

"Hyper Beam on those boulders!"

Titan shot small bursts of Hyper Beams at the boulders, destroying all but one of them, which slammed into him, exploding in a cloud of dust.

"Titan, Earthquake with double power!"

Titan roared as it started the ground shaking, stronger than any Earthquake before. The ground shook violently, roofs collapsing in on the buildings, the buildings collapsing. Once the Earthquake finished, A cloud of smoke swirled around Keiru, and he was gone. However, he left a message for Soul, Zeke and Max.

"Max, fall back. Soul, fight him until either one of your Pokemon is defeated, then retreat. Zeke, the same as Soul." Keiru said telepathically, sending the message into the three men's heads.

Keiru had been trained by Darkrai to know Psychic powers, and capabilities. Keiru appeared in a dark desolate ruins of a city, far away from Snowpoint.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Master Zorua Offline

-=Robert=-
**Lord Azaruth's Side**
~~Snowpoint City~~

"Matthias, mission is priority, go." he spoke to his Lucario without so much as moving his head. The Lucario gave a nod and began to focus on Keiru's aura risidual trail. Even in a teleport, the aura of a person leaves a trail that a pokemon like Lucario could follow. Robert then turned to look at Zeke. "If that's all you have, you may just as well surrender." he spoke in a calm, cold and emotionless tone of voice. His eyes glared at Zeke as if he were staring into the boy's soul.

"Go ahead. Make the first attack and I'll show you the folly of fighting me. You have only 7.5% chance of winning this battle." Robert spoke in a serious yet emotionless tone of voice. "And even if you do somehow manage to win, I already have the information I need. And soon, I wil have Darkrai in checkmate." Although he did not have all of the knowledge he needed, he was able to identify Keiru as a powerful member of Darkrai's forces as well as potentially being the one who freed Darkrai in the first place. Now what he needed to do was pursue the legends and find Spear Pillar. However, he would never allow such information to escape his mind, especially in front of an enemy.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-06-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:34 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Max
Darkrai's Side
Snowpoint City

Max clenched his fists as he heard Keiru's message. He returned his Ursaring and Aggron and glared at Lord Azaruth. "It is a pity I have to go, but I look forward to battling you again... but know this..." Max began.

He was being serious right now. "I understand this is a war but when in Pokemon Battles, it is important to have honor. You have no honor and you do not deserve to lead your pathetic little team. I clearly used two Pokemon while you had to to combine the powers of three to defeat me. Perhaps you should re-read the Pokemon Rulebook. Still, you're good, but not good enough to stop me from winning. This was just phase 1... the diversion." Max explained to Lord Azaruth and walked off with his hands in his pockets.

Zeke
Darkrai's Side
Snowpoint City

Zeke smirked. "So, it seems he was right. The good guys are getting cocky." Zeke said to himself aloud as he looked at Robert. Zeke was about to give his Pokemon a message, but then he heard the voice of Keiru go through his head.

"Well, since both Keiru and Max are pulling out, I don't see why I'd stay."
Zeke said calmly as he returned his Infernape and Sceptile. Zeke hopped on his Salamence's back and he looked at Robert one final time. "You're a lucky man today..."

With that being said, Salamence and Zeke were off.

Soul
Darkrai's Side
Snowpoint City

Soul watched as Zeke flew off, Keiru disappeared and then noticed Max walking away. He decided to go the same route. He looked at the Umbreon and Glaceon and sighed. He really wanted to cream them. He returned his Typhlosion and Feraligatr before turned his attention from Patrick and towards the direction Max was walking in. He put his Pokeballs back on his belt and then ran off after him.

As Soul began catching up to Max, the wind picked up. This could have only meant one thing... "A blizzard is coming."

Devan Ketchum
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Devan looked around and smirked. ...Seems as though their plans have come to a hault... He thought to himself as he noticed that Keiru had retreated. Devan had noticed something odd about Lord Azaruth and Max's battle. Max didn't battle the same way as Keiru, Soul, and Zeke. Well, all of them were good at keeping their cool, but something was different about his battle style. It seemed as though he was battling according to the Pokemon Rulebook instead of a dirty way like most criminals did.

Devan walked over to Lord Azaruth after Pikachu climbed back up to stand on his left shoulder. Lucario was walking to his right. "Are you alright, Lord Azaruth?" He questioned him.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Kaioo Offline

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

"Are you alright, Lord Azaruth?"

Blade turned to Devan, and nodded.

"I am fine. I knew that Darkrai would launch an attack on me this entire time. At this spot. After I finished my speech. I knew it, but took no precautions. That man you battled. I couldn't stand to fight him. I could of attacked him before you even reacted. Yet I hesitated. Do you know why, Devan?" Blade asked, and waited, a long silence following. "Because that was my brother. Keiru Azaruth. My twin. Now we have to be even more wary, because he could pose as me. However, we have only three Pokemon in common. A Munchlax, a Tyranitar, and a Turtwig. Those three with him. They seem to be his guards. This will be troublesome. I am also curious as to why the other two, besides Keiru and the one that attacked me, went after certain people in the crowd..."

Blade then looked around at the devastation that Titan's earthquake had caused.

"With the threat that I have now seen, we must take action immediately. Devan, gather the people that were attacked by those two guards of Keiru's, and meet me at my manor in two hours." Blade said, walking off, stopping next to Leonardo. "I have an offer for you. Be at my manor in two hours."

With that, Blade walked off, in the direction of his manor.

Keiru Azaruth
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

Keiru growled angrily, kicking at the ground, sending dust up into the air. Keiru threw three Pokeballs into the air, and River- Piplup, Flame- Chimchar and Island- Turtwig, appeared in front of Keiru. He looked down at the three, small Pokemon.

"You must become stronger." Keiru growled, and he began training his Pokemon.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Master Zorua Offline

-=Robert=-
**Lord Azaruth's Side**
~~Snowpoint City~~

<And you are a fool for falling for such a bluff. Withdrawl or not, you should have tried to figure out what I was up to. Too bad for you.> Robert thought to himsef. Lucario was already on the move, following the teleport aura trail from Keiru's teleport until it faded from sight. Such trails only last several second, but Lucario was able to pinpoint the direction of the teleport at the very least.

Once the trail was cold, matthias used Extreme Speed to return to Robert. Lilly placed one hand on Matthias's head and one on Roberts, transfering the Lucario's recon into Robert's mind. "Teleport moves can only travel in a striaght line. The only thing is they can still move up or down, but not left to right while teleporting. And given the direction that trainer flew off in, I'm certain they must be gathered in that direction. I'll have to inform Blade immediately."

Recalling his Lucario and Gardevoir, Robert hopped up onto his Dragonite and flew over to where Blade and Devan was. Once his Dragonite landed, Robert hopped off, landing on his feet. "Lord Blade. According to the aura trail my Lucario picked up and the direction of it from your brother's teleport manuver, following a straight line there are two cities that lay in that direction. Eterna is closest, and then there's Oreburg. Providing that one of your brother's pokemon is strong enough, I deduct the farthest he could go is Oreburg. However, the closest from which he could strike from is Eterna. I am, of course, presuming that he has set up shop in a ruined city, since they would hold adequate supplies. If you want to go on the offensive, it might be wise to send a few highly skilled trainers to at least one of those locations. As of yet however, I have been unable to find any leads to the location of the Azure Flute." Robert reported to the lord.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:43 PM
AUfan Offline

Patrick
Lord Azaruth's side
Snowpoint City

Patrick stared at the cloaked figure as he returned his Typhlosion and Feraligatr. There was something sinister about the figure, who silently turned around and retreated in the same direction that another of Darkai's trainers had headed. Umbreon and Glaceon growled again and hunched over, ready to pounce.

"No," said Patrick, "Let him go for now, im sure we will be able to fight again some other day." Glaceon and Umbreon turned and walked back to Patrick, who was looking around at the destruction caused by the rogue trainers. The town square was in ruins. Then, Patrick remembered that this had all started when the Tyranitar shot a Hyper Beam at Lord Azaruth. "Come on Glaceon and Umbreon, lets go make sure Lord Azaruth is ok." Patrick ran to the center of the wreckage, followed by his pokemon, and found the Lord talking to another trainer with a Pikachu on his shoulder and a Lucario a his side. Before Patrick could reach them however, Lord Azaruth walked away. Patrick ran up to the trainer that Azaruth had been talking to, and recognized that the trainer was none other than Lord Azaruth's guard, Devon. As Patrick, Umbreon, and Glaceon walked up to Devon, Patrick introduced himself. "Hi, Im Patrick. I was in the square when I saw that man with the Tyranitar attack the Lord. I would like to help in anyway I can."
Old 07-06-2009, 07:01 PM
ashketchum Offline

Devan Ketchum
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Devan listened as Lord Azaruth spoke and then turned around. When he turned around though, he was somewhat startled. He hadn't heard Patrick walking up to him. He sighed and then listened to what he had to say. "Good. Stay with me for the next two hours. We'll have to meet Lord Azaruth in his manor at that time. First, I must find the other two trainers who were attacked." Devan explained to Patrick. He then decided to introduce himself.

"My name is Devan Ketchum. I am temporarily Lord Azaruth's guard, but I see myself as a guardian of the world. I am also the first young Pokemon Master to ever live. This is my Pikachu and that is my Lucario. I'm sure you knew most of that information though." Devan said with a slight smile. He then looked at Patrick's Umbreon and Glaceon. Devan knew how to pet just about every Pokemon. He began rubbing Umbreon and Glaceon on the top of their heads gently.

Max
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

Max had made it back to their hideout and had his arms crossed. He was leaning on a wall and his eyes were closed. He listened to Keiru as he told his Pokemon that they must become stronger. That was when Max began to speak.

"You can train them but you had better not whip them if they do something wrong. I won't stand by and watch you mistreat your Pokemon. So, train them, but do not over train them." Max told Keiru with a serious, calm voice tone. He might not have been the leader, but he sure wasn't a pawn. He was better than that.

OOC: Devan, not Devon. ;P
Old 07-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Azaruth
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

"Over train them? I will need them ready for anything. My brother will most likely of figured out it was me, and I detected something tracking me, so they probably know where we are as well. So, I need all my Pokemon to be ready. I will stop training them when they all evolve into the next stage. I can sense that they will evolve soon, so don't worry, I won't over train them, " Keiru sighed, frowning softly. "Just us four? We will need more people if we are to defeat Blade. He will come for me. I know that. Max, get ready!"

Keiru ducked, avoiding a Hyper Beam which smashed into a pillar behind him. Dust rose into the air, before clearing as quickly as it had come.

"Damn, missed! I'll defeat you, Darkrai's pawns!" a man, around thirty, shouted, throwing two Pokeballs into the air.

In front of the man were a Tyranitar, which the Hyper Beam had come from, a Snorlax, a Glaceon and a Torterra.

"Ty, Hyper Beam, Snore Body Slam, Glaceon use Blizzard, Terror use Leaf Storm!"

The attacks swirled towards Keiru, who looked at Max.

"You can take on that Glaceon. Island, use your own Leaf Storm to negate Terror's Leaf Storm, then use another Leaf Storm! River, Bubble Beam on Snore, then follow that up with Peck! Flame, Flamethrower on that Hyper Beam, then use Flamethrower on Ty!"

The attacks collided in mid-air, before Keiru's Pokemon's follow-up attacks smashed into the Trainer's Pokemon. Ty, Terror and Snore nearly collapsed from the strength of the attacks that had hit them.

"Island, Leaf Storm! River Bubble Beam, and Flame use Flamethrower, combine all three of your attacks together to engulf those three Pokemon in your power!"

The leaves swirled around the flames of the flamethrower, which encircled the bubbles of the Bubble Beam. The Bubble Flame Storm engulfed Ty, Terror and Snore, and they remained engulfed for another four seconds, when the attack dissipated, and the three Pokemon lay knocked out on the ground.

Island, River and Flame began glowing, and they all evolved into their evolution form. Island had evolved into Grotle, River into Prinlup and Flame into Monferno. Keiru grinned, returning his Pokemon, and allowing Max to finish off the Trainer and his Glaceon. Keiru was going to enjoy watching this.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:27 PM
AUfan Offline

Patrick
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Umbreon and Glaceon both purred gently as Devan pet them. "Ok then," said Patrick, "I'll stick with you for now and you can take me to the lord's manor when the time comes." Patrick unclipped two pokeballs from his belt and returned Umbreon and Glaceon to them. "You two have had enough excitement right now. Take a rest, you will need your full strenth later," Patrick said to Umbreon and Glaceon as they entered their pokeballs. After clipping them back to his belt, Patrick turned back to Devan. "I'm ready to go when you are. Let's find those other trainers and then head to the Lord's manor."
Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 AM
ashketchum Offline

Devan Ketchum
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Devan listened to Patrick and an anime-sweat droplet appeared on the left corner of his forehead. He smiled nervously and then scratched the back of his head, using his right hand to do so.

"How about we gather the others, heal our Pokemon, eat and then go to the manor?"
Devan questioned. He figured that it wouldn't be hard to find the other trainers considering they were all in the same city. Not to mention, Lord Azaruth was giving them a lot of time to work with meaning that he wanted to give them any time to do any thing they needed to before going to the manor.

That only meant one thing... Journeying.

Max
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

Max showed no emotion as Keiru easily took down the man's Tyranitar, Snorlax and Torterra. Because of Keiru not taking down Glaceon, now he'd have to waste his energy for nothing. Nevertheless, it didn't matter to him considering he loved to battle as long as the terms were fair and followed the rules.

"Flame on, Arcanine!"
Max shouted as he threw a customized Poke'Ball into the air; releasing Arcanine. The pokeball was red at the top and a had fire symbol on it. The bottom half of the ball was black.

Glaceon tried to use Icebeam on Arcanine, but due to Arcanine being one of the fastest Pokemon to exist, all it did was hop to its left. "Arcanine, lets not drag this out."

With that being said, Arcanine nodded and turned its attention towards Glaceon was using Quick Attack and was coming towards Arcanine quickly. Once Glaceon was close enough to Arcanine for it to smell its breath, Arcanine used a quick but powerful Fireblast.

Last edited by ashketchum; 07-08-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Azaruth
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

"What a waste of time. Your Pokemon are totally weak." Keiru laughed, looking at the man that had attacked him. "What should we do with the man, Max?"

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Azaruth Manor, Snowpoint City

Blade walked through the door of his manor, closing it behind him. His footsteps echoed down the quite corridors of his manor, and he sighed softly. He was going to miss this place. He had seen the future, had always had that ability to. But, they were random. This view was vague. But he heard his brother's voice. His too. They were battling each other. The Final confrontation. And, one of them was going to die. Blade had prepared for the worst. Prepared if it was him.

He couldn't face it. Part of him wanted to reveal it to his closest friend, and bodyguard, Devan. Part of him couldn't face revealing it, seeing Devan's expression, his reaction. Blade punched the wall, splitting open one of his knuckles. He only grimaced as he bled on the wall, the blood dripping down onto the carpet. He dragged his knuckle along the wall as he walked, before going into his study, and sitting on his leather chair.

Blade pressed a button on his desk, and the wall to his right slid open, revealing at least two hundred Pokeballs lined on the wall, and another one hundred and fifty empty Pokeballs. Blade walked up to them, sighing. It was going to take him a while to choose his other Pokemon for his team.

He picked up two Pokeballs, and opened them. Luri and Chepa appeared in front of him, and he smiled. They would be the additions to his team. Luri, his faithful Munchlax, and Chepa, his adventurous Turtwig.

"Chepa, Luri, go have fun. I'll get the rest of the team out." Blade said, smiling, throwing the other 4 Pokeballs on his belt, releasing the team he currently had.

The six Pokemon went off, leaving Blade alone in the study. He sat down on his chair, pressing a different button. Another wall opened, and one Pokeball sat alone in a slot on the wall. He had sworn to never open it again. He had sworn... But, he needed it. He picked up the Pokeball, and placed it on his belt, which could carry up to ten Pokeballs. He closed the wall, and sat down, staring at the massive collection of Pokeballs he had.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Master Zorua Offline

-=Robert=-
**Lord Azaruth's Side**
~~Snowpoint City~~
[ok, since my previous post was obviously ignored, I'll just move on]

Robert shrugged a bit. "My pokemon sustained no injuries. I will go to my lab and gather the information I need. I'll join you at the manor." Robert spoke before he then headed off in the direction of the cemetary. At the center was a large gravestone shaped like a pillar. Stepping down on what appeared like a small stone, the large tombstone moved forward, revealing a hidden staircase.

Once Robert had reached the third step from the bottom, he kicked a small brick on the side of the right wall just a little above the step. The tombstone moved back into place and astone slab in front of the bottom of the stairwell opened up. This led to a long hallway that ran under the library. When he was at the end of the hallway, he pressed on another brick, closing the slab by the staircase and opening up a slab which concealed his room.

The room lit up with the florescent fixtures in the ceiling of the small room. It had everything he needed: two small air ducts that linked to the library, just small enough for a book to pass through (one to draw fresh air in while the other expelled the old air), lights, a table, a small bed, a wall-mounted shower, a dresser, a toilet and a computer with wifi access to the library's internet. It was pretty much like a studio apartment underground from which he could do his research in peace. It had existed for several hundred years as an escape route back when the library was part of a large castle.

Sitting down, Robert took out a thumb drive and copied his research in trying to determine the location of the Azure Flute. He already knew where to find Spear Pillar, as well as narrowing down the locations of the Adamant Orb and the Lustrious Orb. Robert knew that the only way to truly defeat Darkrai would be to summon a pokemon stronger than him: Arceus himself. In order to do that, he would need to also summon Palkia and Dialga in order to reveal the pillar itself. Once he had finished the copy, he shut down his computer and left back the way he came, avoiding the first three steps of the stairwell since they were set as pressure plate traps.

Once back outside and using the stone to move the tombstone back into place, Robert left to meet the others at the manor.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-08-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
AUfan Offline

Patrick
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Patrick nodded his head in agreement after listening to Devan. Inside his head, Patrick was thinking the exact same thing that Devan was thinking. It seemed to him like a journey was about to begin. "Now that I think about it, I should probably head to my house and pick up the rest of my pokemon. Who knows what Lord Azaruth will ask of us or when we will be back," Patrick said outloud. He said goodbye to Devan and then headed in the direction of his parent's manor.

Patrick's family had always been rich. Each generation inherited the riches from the previous generation, and used that money to make even more money for the next generation. Patrick opened up the large, oak doors and entered the house, making sure to remove his snow-covered boots at the doorstep. As soon as Patrick entered, he was immediatly tackled by his Quilava, who started licking his face, happy to see his trainer home. "Thanks Quilava, I'm glad to see you too," said Patrick amid laughter. "How have you been? Have you been training hard?" The blue and beige pokemon nodded his head excitedly.

Patrick headed upstairs to his room and to find his Rhydon and Skarmory still asleep. Patrick and Quilava woke up the two pokemon, who were also excited to see their trainer. After releasing Umbreon and Glaceon from their poke balls, Patrick gave a pep talk to his pokemon. "There is something major going on in Sinnoh right now. In an hour or so, we are going to go to Lord Azaruth's manor. After talking to his guard, I got the impression that we are about to embark on some kind of journey. Are you all up for this?"

The pokemon all nodded their heads. Patrick then returned all of then to their pokeball except for quilava, who fetched Patrick's backpack for him. "Thanks Quilava," Patrick said as the pokemon returned holding it from his mouth. After explaining the situation to his family, Patrick set out, whith his backpack on and his Quilava hanging off his shoulder, to meet up with the other trainers at the manor.

Last edited by AUfan; 07-08-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:19 PM
ashketchum Offline

OOC: Yeah, Kaioo did kind of ignore your post. Either that or he didn't notice it.

Devan Ketchum
Lord Azaruth's Side
Snowpoint City

Devan watched as Patrick ran away. He was going to his Parents manor or his house. Devan turned his attention from the direction Patrick went in to his backpack. He took it off and knelt down, opening his backpack. When he did it was lighting up. The item he had in his bag was none other than the Azure Flute. Devan, was fortunate to meet Arceus once. However, it was damaged. It seemed that it had been through a lot. Devan, being the Pokemon lover he is, decided to treat Arceus' wounds. Arceus, wanting to thank Devan for all he had done gave him the Azure Flute in case he ever needed him. After Devan left Speak Pillar, the entrance to the Hall of Origin closed and Arceus fell into a deep slumber.

He wore swore to never use the Azure Flute. Or at least not for a while. He felt that Arceus was peacefully sleeping and he didn't want to be the one to awaken it. Nevertheless, if anyone was to ever wake up Arceus, this young trainer would be the best choice. No one knew that Devan had the Azure Flute. Because of this, everyone who has searched for the Azure Flute has failed to find it. Some were still searching...

Devan closed his backpack and put it back on. His Pikachu whom was standing on his left shoulder the whole time jumped off and began walking next to Lucario. After thirty seconds, Devan and his Pokemon arrived at the Pokemon Center. Before he even battled Keiru, he had battled several other trainers who had challenged him in an attempt to strip him of his title, "Pokemon Master." Devan won against them all.

Devan sighed as he sat in the Pokemon Center; trying to get himself heated up. He was also trying to avoid getting caught in the blizzard that was starting up. All he could think about at that moment was the Azure Flute and Arceus.

Max
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

Max frowned. He didn't care what happened to the man. He leaned his back on the wall and folded his arms once again. He thought about it for a few minutes and then decided to respond. "If you let him go... he'll snitch. Your brother will finally arrive by himself and the two of you will be able to handle your business."

Max sighed and then walked over to the man and Keiru. "So, it is your choice, Keiru."
Old 07-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: I didn't... It's just I said that Blade had walked off... and you said that you went up to Blade AND Devan :/, when I had left Devan by then... :/ Sorry though...

IC:
Keiru Azaruth
Darkrai's Side
Eterna City Ruins

"He's not worth our time killing him. I have something much worse for him. Brace yourself Max, you won't like the look of this" Keiru said, laughing.

He pulled an object out of his hands, a flute, much like the Azure Flute, but much, much different. It held the power to open up hell itself. Keiru began playing it, and a portal leading to hell opened on the man, his screams splitting the air as he was ripped from the human realm, and shoved into hell itself. His skin melted, and fell into a sloppy gloop on the floor. The rest of him disappeared as the portal closed, and Keiru laughed, kicking the the gloop on the floor.

"He can never die where he is. He will go through eternal pain." Keiru smiled. "If you ever betray me, I will use it on you, and you will wish you never betrayed me. If all looks bad in my fight in the future against my brother, I will use this, on both me, and him. Darkrai is my pawn, as you know. Once he destroys the world, I will use the flute, and send him to hell, unable to escape. Then I will make a new land, where only MY loyalists lived. I would then happily retire, and leave control to you, Max. If you so wished. Though, don't tell Soul and Zeke I offered you this opportunity, or they may try and kill you, or me."

Keiru placed the flute back in his pocket.

"I've sent a little present to Blade. I hope he likes it." Keiru said, breaking into maniacal laughter.

Lord Blade Azaruth
Lord Azaruth's Side
Azaruth Manor, Snowpoint City

The windows of Blade's study exploded, and flames rose up into the air. Fire spread quickly over the manor, before a final explosion rang out, heard over the entire city. A cloud rose up into the air, and the flames burnt strongly, almost as if they would never stop. Even the blizzard, which had only moments ago, started, didn't affect the flames. Blade coughed as smoke stung his eyes. He couldn't see. Another explosion ripped through the manor, flinging Blade into his once, magnificent corridor, and he slammed into the wall, falling unconscious. His Pokemon had rushed outside the manor, too scared to go back in, fearing that they would die. The flames were so great. Pan took off, searching for Devan, and found him at the Pokemon Center. Pan landed in front of the doors, but couldn't open them, and began squaking, attempting to get Devan's attention, which might of already been attracted by the explosions.

Last edited by Kaioo; 07-08-2009 at 10:02 PM.