Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-16-2009, 03:30 AM
viraniz Offline
New Trainer

Post need spriters

i need spriters for my pokemon dragon
it is made with rpg maker xp
Old 09-16-2009, 04:17 AM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: need spriters

1. Welcome to the most amazing Game Project Fourm on Pe2k. I dont think you will be comeing back but that's just my guess.
2. When making a topic for your game project, it may help to include some more info for example; What style (Pearl or Ruby?), Plot (is it just a normal game or is there somting different)
3. You may want to also want to tell us what kinda of Pokemon to spirte for example; Dark/Water Starter? You want a pokemon with wings?
4. You also might want to be more of active member on the site so people know this game project is more "real". We have tons of n00bs who just make acount, and start a project then leave!
5. Try PM or VM members on the site for help!

Have a nice day :D

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:06 PM
viraniz Offline
New Trainer

Smile Re: need spriters

it is a diamond type of game but i only have 7 badges and 3 people in the elite 4
i need a character sprites in rpg xp style
and i need pokemon for gym leaders

Last edited by viraniz; 09-17-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Mike Hussy Offline
Banned

Default Re: need spriters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedude View Post
1. Welcome to the most amazing Game Project Fourm on Pe2k. I dont think you will be comeing back but that's just my guess.
2. When making a topic for your game project, it may help to include some more info for example; What style (Pearl or Ruby?), Plot (is it just a normal game or is there somting different)
3. You may want to also want to tell us what kinda of Pokemon to spirte for example; Dark/Water Starter? You want a pokemon with wings?
4. You also might want to be more of active member on the site so people know this game project is more "real". We have tons of n00bs who just make acount, and start a project then leave!
5. Try PM or VM members on the site for help!

Have a nice day :D
How many people are already on this project?