Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default ~Tokyo Mew Mew:The Next Generation~(One more Mew Mew needed!)~

Plot:
It has been almost a year since the Mew Mews defeated Deep Blue. For that short year, peace has been brought upon Earth, until one day, an unknown force has brought Deep Blue back to life. However, the previous Mew Mews: Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, and Zakuro, have lost all of their Mew Mew power and retired, making them helpless against Deep Blue. Now, he is more powerful than ever, and has sent three new Aliens to help him take over the Planet. These Aliens, named Cake, Strudel(eldest), and Apple(youngest), are more powerful than the previous aliens, named Kisshu, Taruto, and Pai, and much more strategized, sending out more powerful mutant creatures kown as "Chimera Animas". These are animals that have been infected by a jelly-fish like parasite and turn into large, mutant monsters.

Your role:
You are one of the five chosen ones that are destined to fight off these terrible creatures. You will have animal DNA, so every time you need to fight, you will transform into a half-animal-like creature. Using this power, you will recieve a special weapon that can only be used by you. Rest assured, You will have animal traits as a human as well, like if you have cat DNA, you will behave like a cat. Now, it is your duty to fight off these mosters. The fate of Earth rests in your hands.

Rules:
This Role Play is rated PG-13
Keep all romance to make out, NO SEX!
Your character must be named after a food.
All PE2k rules apply here.
If you have any questions, PM me.
No bunnying.
No godmodding
Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus are PROHIBITED!
NO SPAMMING!

Mew Mew Sign Up:
Name:
Human Appearence: (Pictures accepted)
Mew Mew Appearence: (Pictures accepted, please don't make it look too skimpy.)
Weapon: (Weapons start with your first name then the item it is ((Example: Strawberry Bell)))
Animal DNA:
History: (How did you become a Mew Mew?)
Crush:

Alien Sign Up:
Name: (Are you role playing Cake, Apple, or Strudel?)
Appearence: (Pictures accepted)
History: (Not needed, but reccomended)
Crush:

My SU:
Name: Ringo Kurasawa (Ringo means "Apple" in japanese)
Personality: Shy, caring, afraid to use her powers at first.
Human Appearence:
Mew Mew Appearence:
Weapon: Apple Flute
Animal DNA: Red Fox
History: She was with her friends, Hikari and Minamo, when she was hit by a bright light. She awoke in a dream, and saw a fox puppy in front of her. She picked it up. As she did, the fox puppy jumped into her, and she woke up. The next day, she started acting like a fow, and when she got excited, her tail and ears popped out. When she was on a walk, a blonde man threw her a golden pendant, and she transformed into Mew Ringo.
Crush: None as of yet.

This is what it looks like when she gets in her Mew Mew form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyLnRk-pSA

Mew Mews:
Leader:
Ringo(Emerald Wolf)
Rest:
Ume(Charizard Michelle)
Macintosh(Yumitchi Power and Speed)
Derek(Grsspkmnmaster)

Aliens:
Cake-Hitmonfighter
Strudel-
Apple-Yumitchi Power and Speed

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah

Last edited by Mew Ichigo; 07-21-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: ~Tokyo Mew Mew:The Next Generation~SU OPEN!~

Name: Ume Advent
Personality: Ume is a shy girl that doesn't really like to have attention being focused on her. Most of the time she likes to be on the edge of a crowd and listen carefully on the conversation that is being cared or an observer from far away. This sometimes leaves Ume becoming more part of the background to the point where nobody even notice that she is there. When Ume is a approched and talked to, she would try to say something but finds herself just saying small statements. Still under this shy personal is a Ume who does want to be talkative and if she does focus herself then her mouth will become flood of knowledge and words based on what Ume thinks or has seen. She likes to know about things and does anything she can to find out about anything she wants to know which explains why she would observe and listen from afar.
Human Appearence: Click Here
Mew Mew Appearence:

Weapon: Plum Guitar
Animal DNA: Wolf
History: Ume tends to be like most regular Japanese girls living in Tokyo minus the friends and social life. Since a young girl, Ume has always been shy to the point where she always could be seen everywhere without anybody even noticing her. She could be called a wallflower since Ume doesn't speak much. Ume does have one thing she could consider a friend and it is her camera which she carries with her almost all over the place. One day when Ume was at a bus stop listening to a group talking about their day, Ume was overcome by a bright purple light and fainted. Nobody seem to have notice Ume fainting but if they did then that wouldn't have stopped Ume from seeing what she saw.

Surrounded by a swirling shade of purple, Ume saw nothing but a single young wolf. It stood there staring at Ume who was too scared to approach the wolf. Eventually the wolf began to move towards Ume and the young girl wanted to run away but something told her to stay still. The dog at once jumped on top of Ume making her fall over and began to lick her face. Before Ume could even know what was going on, the purple color wolf had been absorbed into Ume's body.

Ume eventually woke up and found that she was still at the bus stop. Since that day, Ume has found herself wanting to be part of more groups and seeking the attention of others. Still whenever Ume finds herself in this 'attention' , Ume at once hides herself. Every so often Ume would let out a bark which scares herself.
Crush: N/A

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 06-30-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Name: Macintosh "Mac OS X" Pwner (Macintosh like macintosh apples)
Personality: She's a nerd :P
Human Appearance: Wears jeans, a Linux T-shirt, and a propeller beanie.
Mew Mew Appearance: X
Weapon: Macintosh Blade (it looks like the Beam Saber in SSBB) Others are her Gwin Helmet, which she can use to ram out of trouble.
Animal DNA: Penguin
History: She's always been a normal girl. Except for the fact that she's SUPER NERDY. She knew what the CPU was at age 2. Mac OS X became a Mew Mew under unknown circumstances. Now knowing she was called, she joined the others. Macintosh was 10 when a loose penguin walked in the street and the bus, in which she was in, hit it, and the bus rolled. In a blackout, she saw the penguin cuddle her in her mind. The black aura of the penguin was absorbed in her and she found a gold version of the Linux kernel mascot, Tux the following day. As a Mew Mew, she's the technician of the group.
Crush: She's a loner. =P
Her way of transforming: She embeds herself into a large X and comes out in her Mew Mew forme. (see above)
Theme: Let it Rock-Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne
Favorite quote: "Hahahaha...wait a freakin' minute..."
EDIT: She also gets around in her Mew Mew forme on a motorcycle on certain occasions.

Last edited by Sakuya_Izayoi; 07-04-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

What kind of weapons are we entailing? Both SU's so far have been instruments (judging by names). Do we have to do the same? Or can it be a lethal weapon that could only be wielded by the animal warrior?

Name: Derek 'Crush' Feyr
Personality: He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting. He plays electric bass in a metal band back home, so he shreds occasionally to relieve stress. He tries to get as many girls as possible.

Human Appearence: He is a 6'5 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack like the one in Ruby for the male characters. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.

Mew Mew Appearence:
<---Drop most of the armor and the weapons. Imagine it more as iron bands that are placed around certain muscles, much like the ankle ones shown. And fix the horn, its not chipped.

Lol, how's that for not skimpy?
Weapon: Derek Bass
Animal DNA: Rhinocerous
History: Not a Japanese person at all, Derek was on vacation when he was at the Tokyo Ueno Zoo, when an small Richter 2 earthquake occured. He collapsed into the rhinocerous enclosure, and almost passed out. In his grogginess, he was being helped along by one rhino in particular, who was blue, although Derek didn't notice at first. As the secondary waves rolled in, the rhino stood protectively over him, sheilding hiim from falling debris.

As the earthquake continued, the rhino began to slowly fade into his body. He awakened, and he was treated for shock and a few broken bones, though the doctors were amazed that many more weren't broken. He doesn't know yet that he has the powers.
Crush:

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 06-30-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:07 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsspkmnmaster View Post
What kind of weapons are we entailing? Both SU's so far have been instruments (judging by names).
Mac OS X: The blade is not an instrument. It is a sharp thing, and precious too.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:19 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Can you explain the weapons a little more? I'm afraid I still don't understand them ...

So from what I gather so far.

-The weapons must be an instrument of some kind.

-They are rare and precious.

Questions:

How do the weapons do damage?

Are there limitations on the types of instruments we can use?

Old 06-30-2009, 02:22 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Can you explain the weapons a little more? I'm afraid I still don't understand them ...

Questions:

Grsspkmnmaster, not all of use need intruments. Macintosh uses a saber. And I get to be the group's oddball!

Mac OS X: Don't mock me T^T
Old 06-30-2009, 02:28 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:

Questions:

I am not the RP Master here but I am only answering your question based on what I know since I am familiar with the anime/manga that this is based on.

The weapons that are used by the heroines/heros tend to look like instruments and kind of have the instrument that they are based on in their title. They are not used like instuments but more like are used like regular weapons. EX: A bow that looks like a harp is just a regular bow that expands to attack like a bow and arrow.

Still I am not sure how EWolf is going to do this so it depends on her. I (and I think her) are basing our weapons on what we know from the anime/manga.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ok, I think I got something. I edited my SU, so it is ready.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Alrighty, I'll count the SU's to PM EWolf.
1. Ringo
2. Ume
3. Macintosh
4. Derek
5. ?????
Old 06-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
What kind of weapons are we entailing? Both SU's so far have been instruments (judging by names). Do we have to do the same? Or can it be a lethal weapon that could only be wielded by the animal warrior?

Name: Derek 'Crush' Feyr
Personality: He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting. He plays electric bass in a metal band back home, so he shreds occasionally to relieve stress. He tries to get as many girls as possible.

Human Appearence: He is a 6'5 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack like the one in Ruby for the male characters. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.

Mew Mew Appearence:
<---Drop most of the armor and the weapons. Imagine it more as iron bands that are placed around certain muscles, much like the ankle ones shown. And fix the horn, its not chipped.

Lol, how's that for not skimpy?
Weapon: Derek Bass
Animal DNA: Rhinocerous
History: Not a Japanese person at all, Derek was on vacation when he was at the Tokyo Ueno Zoo, when an small Richter 2 earthquake occured. He collapsed into the rhinocerous enclosure, and almost passed out. In his grogginess, he was being helped along by one rhino in particular, who was blue, although Derek didn't notice at first. As the secondary waves rolled in, the rhino stood protectively over him, sheilding hiim from falling debris.

As the earthquake continued, the rhino began to slowly fade into his body. He awakened, and he was treated for shock and a few broken bones, though the doctors were amazed that many more weren't broken. He doesn't know yet that he has the powers.
Crush:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumitchi Power and Speed View Post
Name: Macintosh "Mac OS X" Pwner (Macintosh like macintosh apples)
Personality: She's a nerd :P
Human Appearance: Wears jeans, a Linux T-shirt, and a propeller beanie.
Mew Mew Appearance: X
Weapon: Macintosh Blade (it looks like the Beam Saber in SSBB) Others are her Gwin Helmet, which she can use to ram out of trouble.
Animal DNA: Penguin
History: She's always been a normal girl. Except for the fact that she's SUPER NERDY. She knew what the CPU was at age 2. Mac OS X became a Mew Mew under unknown circumstances. Now knowing she was called, she joined the others. Macintosh was 10 when a loose penguin walked in the street and the bus, in which she was in, hit it, and the bus rolled. In a blackout, she saw the penguin cuddle her in her mind. The black aura of the penguin was absorbed in her and she found a gold version of the Linux kernel mascot, Tux the following day. As a Mew Mew, she's the technician of the group.
Crush: She's a loner. =P
Her way of transforming: She embeds herself into a large X and comes out in her Mew Mew forme. (see above)
Theme: Let it Rock-Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne
Favorite quote: "Hahahaha...wait a freakin' minute..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Name: Ume Advent
Personality: Ume is a shy girl that doesn't really like to have attention being focused on her. Most of the time she likes to be on the edge of a crowd and listen carefully on the conversation that is being cared or an observer from far away. This sometimes leaves Ume becoming more part of the background to the point where nobody even notice that she is there. When Ume is a approched and talked to, she would try to say something but finds herself just saying small statements. Still under this shy personal is a Ume who does want to be talkative and if she does focus herself then her mouth will become flood of knowledge and words based on what Ume thinks or has seen. She likes to know about things and does anything she can to find out about anything she wants to know which explains why she would observe and listen from afar.
Human Appearence: Click Here
Mew Mew Appearence:

Weapon: Plum Guitar
Animal DNA: Wolf
History: Ume tends to be like most regular Japanese girls living in Tokyo minus the friends and social life. Since a young girl, Ume has always been shy to the point where she always could be seen everywhere without anybody even noticing her. She could be called a wallflower since Ume doesn't speak much. Ume does have one thing she could consider a friend and it is her camera which she carries with her almost all over the place. One day when Ume was at a bus stop listening to a group talking about their day, Ume was overcome by a bright purple light and fainted. Nobody seem to have notice Ume fainting but if they did then that wouldn't have stopped Ume from seeing what she saw.

Surrounded by a swirling shade of purple, Ume saw nothing but a single young wolf. It stood there staring at Ume who was too scared to approach the wolf. Eventually the wolf began to move towards Ume and the young girl wanted to run away but something told her to stay still. The dog at once jumped on top of Ume making her fall over and began to lick her face. Before Ume could even know what was going on, the purple color wolf had been absorbed into Ume's body.

Ume eventually woke up and found that she was still at the bus stop. Since that day, Ume has found herself wanting to be part of more groups and seeking the attention of others. Still whenever Ume finds herself in this 'attention' , Ume at once hides herself. Every so often Ume would let out a bark which scares herself.
Crush: N/A
All accepted.

CM: Yes, the weapons will be based on what we know about the anime/manga. If you have not seen Tokyo Mew Mew or Mew Mew Power (Tokyo Mew Mew would be best to watch to get this Role Play), you can always go to wikipedia. It will at least give ou a brief idea of it.

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah

Last edited by Mew Ichigo; 06-30-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Name: Aisu (Meaning ice in japanese, yes ice can be eaten) Amikato

Personality: Xiac is a lovable guy, but he can be annoying. He considers himself a 'Jester' and even fights likeone at times. He is usually friendly and cheerful, even though his life for him was bad. He can make enemies as easily as he can make friends.

Human Appearence:

Mew Mew Appearence: Aisu has White Tiger armour upon him. He has a White Tiger's head as his helmet, claws as his arms, an armoured chest and White Tiger paw prints. The alloy used in the armour is extremely strong. The crystal, which is used to help him transform, is embedded in the chest, his only weak point. The pattern upon his armour is white with black stripes. He can use his claws as a weapon upon enemies.

Weapon: Aisu Great Sword, Aisu Claws. (maybe more to come.)

Animal DNA: White Bengal Tiger

History: Xiac had escaped a world of misery and pain. He was abandoned by his parent's and was left at an orphanage. Afterwards, he was adopted by an abusive couple who beat him for every slightest thing. He stole their money and made a runner by the age of 13.

Xiac began to travel across the world, and travelled further on into Southern Russia. He began to wander into a forest full of White Bengal Tigers and soon he was surrounded. They snarled and licked their lips, one pounced upon him.

He woke up in Japan, lying on the ground in a random street. A crowd began to surround him, yet he didn't know how he got there. (At this point he is 15)

Crush: N/A at the moment.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Name: Aisu (Meaning ice in japanese, yes ice can be eaten) Amikato

Personality: Xiac is a lovable guy, but he can be annoying. He considers himself a 'Jester' and even fights likeone at times. He is usually friendly and cheerful, even though his life for him was bad. He can make enemies as easily as he can make friends.

Human Appearence:

Mew Mew Appearence: Aisu has White Tiger armour upon him. He has a White Tiger's head as his helmet, claws as his arms, an armoured chest and White Tiger paw prints. The alloy used in the armour is extremely strong. The crystal, which is used to help him transform, is embedded in the chest, his only weak point. The pattern upon his armour is white with black stripes. He can use his claws as a weapon upon enemies.

Weapon: Aisu Great Sword, Aisu Claws. (maybe more to come.)

Animal DNA: White Bengal Tiger

History: Xiac had escaped a world of misery and pain. He was abandoned by his parent's and was left at an orphanage. Afterwards, he was adopted by an abusive couple who beat him for every slightest thing. He stole their money and made a runner by the age of 13.

Xiac began to travel across the world, and travelled further on into Southern Russia. He began to wander into a forest full of White Bengal Tigers and soon he was surrounded. They snarled and licked their lips, one pounced upon him.

He woke up in Japan, lying on the ground in a random street. A crowd began to surround him, yet he didn't know how he got there. (At this point he is 15)

Crush: N/A at the moment.
Accepted. Now we need 3 aliens and we will be all set.

To: GPM:
Your on the right track. Yes, they are rare and precious. The way they deal damage depends on the weapon. Like in Tokyo Mew Mew, Zakuro Spear is like a whip, and Mint Arrow is like a bow and arrow, while Strawberry Bell made a large pink flash that make the monster dissapear.

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah

Last edited by Mew Ichigo; 07-01-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I was gonna offer to RP 2 aliens, but the names have kinda put me off. I was thinking of one who is like a child, and very playful, and another which is very protective of the child... I shall think about it. (But really? Why would they name them Apple, Strudle and Cake?))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Wolf View Post
Your on the right track. Yes, they are rare and precious. The way they deal damage depends on the weapon. Like in Tokyo Mew Mew, Zakuro Spear is like a whip, and Mint Arrow is like a bow and arrow, while Strawberry Bell made a large pink flash that make the monster dissapear.
So ... do I need to change anything?