Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 06-27-2009, 04:05 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Individual RP: Luke39

Ranger Eli had just arrived to work and noticed someone enter right behind him. He quickly went around the counter, checked a few things on the computer, and as fast as possible, he turned towards the guy.

"Hallo and velcome to the National Park!" he said with a smile. He listened to the guy and accepted his application. "Let's see...the Abandoned Power Plant? There are lots of Pokemon living there. By the way, I'm Ranger Eli, at your service. Please follow me."

Eli guided Luke to the parking lot and directly to the golf cart. Once at the cart, Eli threw a Pokeball and out came a Delcatty which instantly jumped onto the cart and said, "Nyah!" as she smiled.

"I hope you don't mind. This is Nancy. I take her with me on every expedition," said Ranger Eli.

Everyone got on the cart and the Ranger drove away. Eventually they made it to the Power Plant. The smell of metal and the feeling that you were being watched was a bit disturbing, but, an expedition is an expedition. As they all got off the cart, Ranger Eli pointed forward and said, "This is it! Welcome to the Abandoned Power Plant!"

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 07-15-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:32 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39
Default Re: Individual RP: Luke39

As we arrived at the plant i thaned Ranger Eli for accepting me and we walked along a path way, it was very quite and disturbing but we weren't scared so we kept on walking on.

We mozied on until we saw a silver looking circle behind a wall, I looked at the Ranger as if i was saying "What do you think that is?" and he looked at me an he saw...

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 07-25-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:49 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: luke, sorry for the extreme lateness. I managed to talk briefly with Eraizaa... Even if that really didn't clarify much. Anyway, I'll be temporairly taking over this RP, since Eraizaa is MIA right now. Also, you may want to check on your grammar next time, it'll make me easier to continue this.

A last note, the more elaborate you are in a post, the better chances there are something good will happen.

Anyway, let's go.

The abandoned power plant was a building several stories tall, and very, very wide. It used to give power to the whole island prior to its return to the nature.

You, the ranger and his Delcatty approach the rundown building, and Eli helps you open the rusty metal door. With a loud creak, the door yanks open and you both enter.

You walk down a corridor, past a couple of locked door and upside down chairs, briefly wondering what must've happened here. Probably some Pokemon's work.

You turn right, and at the end of the corridor you see a giant metallic circle. "What do you think it is?" you ask the Ranger.

"I think it's a door... There is an inner garden there. Let's go check it out, maybe it's open."

You reach the end of the corridor, and try to open the door, yet it resists. Definitely, the door's locked.

"Hm... I'm sure there must be a copy of all the keys of this place in some room. You could always try to melt the door, I doubt somebody will mind- well, other than the Pokemon I guess."

OoC: ok well, basically you've got a choice to follow here: either vandalize attempt bring down the door, or explore the hall a little more, hoping for an encounter.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:00 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Ok thanks for being my other ranger!

So the Ranger asked me ""What do you want to do?" and i replied to him let's try to knock the door down. So i sent out my Charizard and it came out and roared loudly, i thought it would wake something up. So i told Charizard "Use Flamethrower and try to burn a hole in the door! And Charizard took a while but eventually it melted a hole in the door and we stepped through and...?

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: woah, slow down boy. I'm in charge here, I decide what happens. You only control your Pokemon and yourself, not what happens next- and your level of roleplaying isn't nearly enough to let me overlook your deficency.

What I'm saying, is that you're roleplaying here: the more detailed you are, the better chance there are things will go your way. So be more descriptive in your posts. Describe how things look like, the way your Pokemon acts according to his nature, the attack, every visual thing as better as you can. It greatly enhanches your possibilities.

Be more descriptive, and you'll have better chances at things.

You decide to try to take down the door, despite the disturbance it may cause- adventurers and trainers aren't known for their wits, after all.

You summon your Charizard, a giant winged red lizard, easily twice as tall as you are, with a long, flame-tipped tail. You then order him to use flamethrower on the door, trying to melt it.

"Hey now..." Eli interjected from out of harm's way. "I was just kidding about burning it down."

His remark was underlined by a "Nya!" from Nancy.

"Not to count this ruckus is bound to attract some trouble."

As the spiral of flames hit the door, light, noises and smell of molten metal spread through the hallway, attracting the attention of something... hidden.

"Kiiii!"

With this battlecry, a flock of Zubat stormed down, panicking at the sudden light and noise. You, the ranger and Nancy cower, waiting for them to disperse, while the orange dragon tried to disperse them by hacking and biting, only causing more problems.

When the situation apparently settled in, you risk a glance, hearing a snarl erupting from your Pokemon's mouth as he's facing agaisnt a Zubat fluttering nearby.

Encounter#1

Zubat (unknown Gender/Nature/Inner Focus)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:44 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

As we were all cowering about the zubats, Charizard was trying to get rid of them but his attacks weren't good enough so in a jolt i grabbed a red and white pokeball and a gleaming light of red came out and sucked Charizard in. I put the ball in my pocket and then grabbed another red and white ball and threw it and the gleaming red light revealed my Buizel

I told my Buizel!

"Use Aqua Jet!"

Not knowing what could go wrong...?

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594

Last edited by luke39; 08-09-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:37 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

You can't se Electivire. You didn't include it in the signup, nor did you pay for it. Technically speaking you shouldn't be able to use Charizard or Floatzel either, because in the signup they were Charmander and Buizel. I'll let those two pass as their evolved forms, but you won't be able to use Electivire nor any other Pokemon.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 08-09-2009, 09:07 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Ok i'll change it and can we go on?

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594