Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:41 AM
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Gay Exorcism O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Lol. No his name is Akon.
It's pronounced the same...
Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsb39 View Post
It's pronounced the same...
So's AA and AAA, but one means Anti-Aircraft while the other means American Anthropological Association.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 07-20-2009, 05:41 AM
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
So's AA and AAA, but one means Anti-Aircraft while the other means American Anthropological Association.
My point was there that people have mistaken ACON for Akon when I say it, so I thought it right to mention that it is not that in case the mistake can be made via typing.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Void Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
Demon? No, homosexuality is natural, just like left-handedness.
Forgive me if if wrong, but if I'm not mistaken, we didn't really have many homosexuals around until recently. Meaning it's not exactly "natural', it could be the influence in today's world. I know that it's natural for some people due to screwed up hormones, but there are certain people that actually choose to be gay.

Oh, and they seriously used to think that being left-handed is bad. My mum is left-handed, and when she was young, her teachers would actually force her to use her right hand to write.

Last edited by Void; 07-20-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

Well I mean it also was much less accepted back then. There is a difference between not saying your there and not being there. There was a time where you could have lost your job, and your friends, and your life, but no one would have cared since you were gay.

And I do know that some choose to be, like fauxmosexuals, but i honestly think more often then not that isn't the case.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Forgive me if if wrong, but if I'm not mistaken, we didn't really have many homosexuals around until recently. Meaning it's not exactly "natural', it could be the influence in today's world. I know that it's natural for some people due to screwed up hormones, but there are certain people that actually choose to be gay.

Oh, and they seriously used to think that being left-handed is bad. My mum is left-handed, and when she was young, her teachers would actually force her to use her right hand to write.
Or it could be we've always had this many gay people, only that due to society's prejudices the homosexuality was repressed, and it's only now these gay people are coming out of the closet.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 07-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
One: Homosexualism and Drinking too much are completely different
And who brought it up again? :|

Quote:
And Two: What Pikabeng said. Have you ever heard of a relapse it is really ard once you leave to stay clean if you arn't willing to change your lifestyle you can easily relapse.
I said "Rehab only really works for those who want to change themselves, anyway". If they don't want to change, it wouldn't work.

Quote:
Just that they didn't receive much publicity until recently. Most likely due to AIDS.

If I'm not wrong, people would choose to be gay only because their brains were wired that way. Which really wouldn't be their fault.

Quote:
It was far worse in the Middle Ages. Lefties back then were exorcised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Or it could be we've always had this many gay people, only that due to society's prejudices the homosexuality was repressed, and it's only now these gay people are coming out of the closet.
Could be. That would make sense too, especially after what the blacks have done...

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 07-25-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
I said "Rehab only really works for those who want to change themselves, anyway". If they don't want to change, it wouldn't work.

Will: I know.... I was agreeing.

Just that they didn't receive much publicity until recently. Most likely due to AIDS.

If I'm not wrong, people would choose to be gay only because their brains were wired that way. Which really wouldn't be their fault.

Will: I agree if it is a choice it is subconcious.

COuld be. That would make sense too, especially after what the blacks have done...

Will: I read this with out reading what Lus said and was like what?
^^^

I kind of feel like we are repeating things now.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:57 AM
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

This point has been covered, but I want to cover it some more.

Quote:

We did have that many homosexuals. They were just killed (gradually getting less extreme), and so they didn't say much about it. They actually "had less left-handed people back then", because people would try to fake being right handed.

Really, are you suggesting that you can choose what you are sexually attracted to? I allude again the the obvious, uncontrollable reaction that men get.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedJackal View Post
That church isn't representative of Christianity as a whole, and if people aren't smart enough to realize that, then they're no better than that church.
I agree with that and what you just said actually does have alot of meaning for alot of Media on other religions but I saw that article and

Quote:
"Rip it from his throat!" a woman yells. "Come on, you homosexual demon! You homosexual spirit, we call you out right now! Loose your grip, Lucifer!"
Wow, I was actually a bit shocked and amused by this little quote. It seems like this woman was brainwashed by something or someone. It's like her religion is her life and anything different is a type of 'Demon'.

Ugh, those types of people don't deserve acknowledging

Old 07-25-2009, 03:16 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
I know.... I was agreeing.
Whoops. I guess I didn't really get it. :X

Quote:
I read this with out reading what Lus said and was like what?
Lol.

Quote:
I kind of feel like we are repeating things now.
True, since there're not many people for gay exorcism here...

Quote:
Really, are you suggesting that you can choose what you are sexually attracted to? I allude again the the obvious, uncontrollable reaction that men get.
What do you mean?
Old 07-25-2009, 03:21 AM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT

Gay excorcism? That's f'ing beautiful! The world is safe now and I can rest easy

Old 07-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT View Post
Gay excorcism? That's f'ing beautiful! The world is safe now and I can rest easy
Nope. It's gay exorcism.

And I fear that there will be even worse chaos caused by this in the future...
Old 07-26-2009, 11:44 AM
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Whoops. I guess I didn't really get it. :X
What do you mean?
I love conversations between you and Willow, you tend to argue with each other, saying the exact same points.

As for what I meant, I shouldn't be completely direct about it on a forum where there are 7 year olds about. The male reaction to arousal... PM me if you really don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT View Post
Just checking if you are serious before I comment more. Are you serious?
Old 07-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
I love conversations between you and Willow, you tend to argue with each other, saying the exact same points.

As for what I meant, I shouldn't be completely direct about it on a forum where there are 7 year olds about. The male reaction to arousal... PM me if you really don't get it.
How old is Ah Beng? O.o Though being in America, I wouldn't be surprised is 7-year olds knew it.

Quote:
I hope you're joking.

Art Gallery