Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:07 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
kk....あなたは?
I'm sorry I tend not to understand a meaning because I use an interpreter
  #32  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:12 AM
de_darkrai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
I'm sorry I tend not to understand a meaning because I use an interpreter
o.o

what do you want for ur GTS events?i want that events but i dont have Arcanine you want
  #33  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:18 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
o.o

what do you want for ur GTS events?i want that events but i dont have Arcanine you want
Will it be that your friend has Arcanine?
  #34  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:37 AM
druss13
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Hi dai san

Have you other events ?

Have you check my thread and see something you need ?

Did you get the Pikachu coloured pichu when i will be distribute and the Macdonald Jirachi too ?
  #35  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:06 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by druss13 View Post
Hi dai san

Have you other events ?

Have you check my thread and see something you need ?

Did you get the Pikachu coloured pichu when i will be distribute and the Macdonald Jirachi too ?
Hi druss13 san

coloured pichu and the Macdonald Jirachi
I am available after delivery from 19th^^
  #36  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:25 PM
druss13
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
Hi druss13 san

coloured pichu and the Macdonald Jirachi
I am available after delivery from 19th^^
OK thank you

Can you see on my thread is there something from me you need ?

I have a lot of event

Here is the link :

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...42#post2793842
  #37  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:31 PM
de_darkrai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by druss13 View Post
OK thank you

Can you see on my thread is there something from me you need ?

I have a lot of event

Here is the link :

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...42#post2793842
my friend got hacked arcanine...so i still nid to wait...u wan the arcanine only?can i trade u other events for ur events?
  #38  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:39 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by druss13 View Post
OK thank you

Can you see on my thread is there something from me you need ?

I have a lot of event

Here is the link :

http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...42#post2793842
druss13 san

I'm sorry.
There is not the hope in particular this time

In only one part of my offers being mentioned・・・
  #39  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:41 PM
druss13
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

ok lol
so what you just want its the NOK arcanine right ?
  #40  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:45 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
my friend got hacked arcanine...so i still nid to wait...u wan the arcanine only?can i trade u other events for ur events?
de_darkrai san

Does arcanine have much remodeling?

I want NOK arcanine

If overseas new distribution is given, I want it・・・
  #41  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:49 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by druss13 View Post
ok lol
so what you just want its the NOK arcanine right ?
I want only NOK arcanine
  #42  
Old 06-14-2009, 01:09 PM
de_darkrai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
I want only NOK arcanine
oh ok....sorry...
  #43  
Old 06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
oh ok....sorry...
Hello^^

JoeDirt san

When would you do the exchange? 
  #44  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:45 PM
manga1313's Avatar
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the bin,eating cookies
Posts: 232
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
Hello^^
manga1313 san

movie pichu is delivery from 19

new jirachi?

would you trade movie pichu and new jirachi for 12 pokemon from my thread
__________________
diamond FC: 4553 7424 8139
platinum FC: 3180 2644 3220
My current trade thread
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig
  #45  
Old 06-17-2009, 03:02 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: NOK-Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga1313 View Post
would you trade movie pichu and new jirachi for 12 pokemon from my thread
Hello^^
manga1313 san

It may be 21st whether it is 20th that I can come to here.
The exchange is still possible if all right.

Exchange 2: It is good with 2 ^^

What does the event that you were received by yourself have?
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com