Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [RP]The Battle of Aloria[RP]

Crystal
Suicune
Cliff

"You two want to protect the humans, when I see them as a waist of life. I guess this is where we go our different ways," Adal said before dashing off.

"Maybe you're the waste of life, not the humans!" Crystal snarled back after him loud enough for him to hear, then turned to Jelani.

"Do you think he's going to go join Darkrai?" Jelani asked, probably worried.

The Suicune nodded sadly.

"Probably. He's been rejected by his siblings, and he has no where else to go where her has power. I can sense it-from what I can see he wants more power than anything else," she sighed. "But I know I'll be ready if her turns nethertheless."
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

Fenrir,Artemis and Clovis
Outside city

Fenrir looked at the girl and her Arcanine and smiled

"Actually I have no business here am just in to see if I am needed , and to who do i owe this pleasant conversation to"

Fenrir smiled at the Girl giving a soft chuckle awaiting her answer

Clovis just stood up and looked at the other Arcanine
Old 06-13-2009, 09:57 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Anveena
No Alliance
Outside the Capital City
"Actually I have no business here am just in to see if I am needed , and to who do i owe this pleasant conversation to" (quote by Night Moose)

"I am Anveena, rouge for hire. And my I ask who I owe the pleasure of being the the presense of?" Anveena replied.

Moro looked the other Arcanine over. Mightyena didn't feel threatened, so he sat down next to the other canine. Anveena stroked Moro's mane, calming the female white Arcanine down a bit as she waited for the man's reply.
Princess Hemiko
King's Army
King's Castle
"Sorry about my interruption to anything you were about to do, and please excuse my brother's Lucario's rudeness. But, those things aren't why I'm here. While my brother and I entered the castle, we noticed something that you need to be informed of." Kylara took a breath and considered what to say. She decided to explain everything so she began by saying, "You see, every person that uses magic, has a certain type of aura around them. It is soo strong that it is possible for every magic user to sense it, even if that person can't sense aura. It takes years of training to properly sense these auras, but it is doable. The problem is your aura. Most magic users are trained to make their aura subdued, and therefore, less noticeable. I'm not making any presumptions, but you may not have recieved this training, and as such, your aura is very strong, and very easily detected by almost any mage. That is very dangerous for a person of your importance." (quote by Draco Boy 0)

Hemiko was shoked. She had trained with Aura. Sure, she wasn't the best at it, but her teacher said she was good at masking her Aura. But she has also gotten stronger since then, so it is possible that her Aura has gotten stronger as well. Absol looked over at the Princess. Rattata jumped off of the bed and back onto her shoulder.

"And so what to you suggest I do, Lady Dralus?" Hemiko asked.
Jelani the shiny Raikou
Legendary Pokemon
Outside the Capital City
"Probably. He's been rejected by his siblings, and he has no where else to go where her has power. I can sense it-from what I can see he wants more power than anything else," she sighed. "But I know I'll be ready if her turns nethertheless." (quote by White Wolf of the Snow)

Jelani sighed. He sensed that the battle was now going to get harder if Adalhard was to join Darkrai. He turned to his sister.

"I'm going to have to warm my rider about this. She diserves to know," he said.
Morgana
Xanthro's Army
Xanthros's Castle
"Excellent. You may leave as soon as you are ready." (quote by metal sonic)

Morgana bowed. "Then I'm off, my Lord."

She then took her leave as Lork started to start something. But she paid no attention to it. She headed for the stables, where her Mounts would be waiting. She was planing on taking her land and air mount.

Once at the stables, she took out her Aggron and Aerodactyl. The Fossil Pokemon took to the skies as the Iron Armor Pokemon crouched down for the sorceress to climb onto it. Sitting in the saddle on it's back, she directed it toward the Capital city. Arbok continued to stay around Morgana as if it was armor and Seviper dug under the earth.

"This may not be a waste of time," Morgana mumbled.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal
Suicune
Cliff

"I'm going to have to warm my rider about this. She diserves to know," Jelani replied, sighing.

Crystal had become curious as to who his Trainer was, what she looked like, and how pure of an aura radiated from her, so she took a step forwards.

"May I come? I wish to see your rider," Crystal asked curiously, looking out over the town. "You know, if she is interesting enough, I might want one for myself." Crystal winked at her brother playfully.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

Fenrir
Outside city

Fenrir looked at Anveena and hopped off Clovis's back

"Well then it is nice to meet you Anveena, I am Fenrir a ranger in the kings army, my Arcanine here is Clovis and this pikachu is Artemis, It is a plesure to meet you."

Fenrir said in a soft voice
Old 07-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((THOSE OF YOU IN THIS RP; PLEASE POST! No plot or Roleplay can continue withought your post contributions.))