Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: [RP]The Battle of Aloria[RP]

Xanthros and Darkrai
Xanthros's castle

"I'm glad to see you like my undead soldiers so much, Morgana. It falls in line with your next assignment." Xanthros stood, his loose cloth garments fanning around him as he strode past her
"Come with me." He instructed, giving a wave of his hand to her "Irenicus, see to it that my advisor has all that he needs."
Old 06-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

Pascual
Outside the capital city

Pascual stood in the forest and watched the surroundings with his Riolu in his lap and his other Pokemon around him. The trees where brown and the leaves where green. The wind blew gently and the climate was not hot, but not cold either, it was just perfect. Pascual sat down on a rock and tried to relax, but a group of Sceptile nearby wanted it differently.

His Riolu stood up from his masters lap and got ready to fight. As The group of Sceptile came walking along and surrounded Pascual and his Pokemon. Riolu use hi jump kick he said as the Sceptile came closer. Riolu kicked one of the Sceptile and made it faint, but there where to many. Pascual hurried up onto his Salamence`s back, grabbing his Riolu and asking his other Pokemon to follow them. Salamence use fire blast he said. And a large amount of Sceptile fainted. Salamence use fly and get us out of here. he said while the Salamence started flapping its wings in order to get up into the sky.

The group landed in a strange part of the forest they had never been to before, the trees where where browner and the leaves where greener. Everything was more beautiful than it was before. then suddenly a sharp green light appeared and there it was. the legendary Pokemon Celebi.

Celebi
in the future, Aka present,
in what used to be aloria

Celebi was playing in the forest as he entered an area that no Pokemon should be in, not even a legendary: the Sceptile hunting ground. Celebi however did not know this and was immediately chased by a pack of Sceptile they where not happy and where trying to kill the little green time travel poke. Celebi tried to fight them but knew he was unable to do so, so instead he traveled in time in order to meet up with the only person he knew could protect him: Pascual .

But however he forgot that he had a angry pack of Sceptile following him and thus they came with him to the past.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 06-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal
Suicune
Outside of Capital

Then it is so, but what worries me also is that we haven't heard from Brother Adalhard," he barked.

Crystal growled in agreement, staring out over the forest, not catching a glimpse of their beloved brother. She squinted, thinking she saw something, but it turned out to be a fleeing Stantler. She sighed.

"That worries me too. Do you think something has happened...?"
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Dale and Co.
King’s Army
Outside the capital

I trudged slowly through the forest, not noticed I was passing a large cliff. The ragged cliff was to my right, and faced over a small patch of grass that had no trees covering it. I was heading into this small opening, dragging the dead Stantler behind me. I held the corpse, wound side up so I didn’t leave any blood on the forest floor. I looked behind me absentmindedly to see what Gimmick was doing. The large, armored insect was eating her dead Stantler, I immediately turned away from the gruesome sight. When I turned around, Flynn was standing in front of me regally; his head was stuck into the air, his large wing-like leaves were spread out, “Hey, Flynn!” I said, cheerily, “Did you find any good fruit to eat?” The large leafy dinosaur nodded its head, and I saw that there was, indeed, three bright, yellow banana-shaped fruit under its neck. This indicated that Flynn had found something else to eat besides its natural.

Gimmick made a sound, a sound like a greeting, and I turned around to see who was there. I saw her looking up into the sky, “What’s up there, Gimmick?” I asked, curious, blocking the sun from my eyes, I looked up. I saw nothing but the outline of the cliff’s face.

.credit.to.ana.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal
Suicune
Cliff

Crystal heard a strange, new souind-the sound of an ancient Pokemon. She peeked over the cliff to see a Almaldo staring up at us, well, the cliff. She took a step forwards and rasied her head, catching a glimpse of a human-and his aura was kindly enough as far as she could sense.

Crystal's outline against the blazing sun was a jet-black, and to any knowledgeable human it was clear that a Suicune was atop that cliff. She backed away slowly, her outline diminishing.

"A human," she said quietly. "I think he saw me."

As I turned, I saw that Adalhard had arrived, and I had not noticed him. I heard him mention Jelani had a human rider, and I threw a curious glance at Jelani.

"Good to see you, Adalhard, I was beginning to worry greatly, even though I shouldn't," I said, smiling.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-12-2009 at 03:30 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Dale and Co.
King’s Army
Outside the capital

After a moment’s time, a black silhouette appeared against the sun and I gasped. That was a Suincune; anyone in their right mind would’ve noticed it. Smiling, I told Gimmick to come on, we still had to reach the castle before sunset. The Ghost-type Pokemon came out at night and Gimmick hated them. Quickly, she followed, and I continued my long trek through the forest. “Man, I saw a Suicune today, and I caught a mighty fine Stantler! It’s my lucky day!” I laughed a little, and Flynn shook his head at me before flying off. He would beat us to the castle, and probably be asleep by the time we ground-walkers would get there. Flynn liked to keep to himself, but I know, deep down, and even if he doesn’t like to admit it, that he cares for me and Gimmick. He wouldn’t leave us for anything, and that’s why I give him so much freedom. His prideful personality would be too much to handle anyway, but I don’t like to keep Pokemon. They stay if they want to; we can’t control them, and we shouldn’t try. That was just my look on the matter, though, and it probably didn’t mean much to anyone but me.

.credit.to.ana.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Jelani the shiny Raikou and Adalhard the shiny Entei
Outside the Capital City
Down below there was a human hunting Stantler. Jelani was impressed, but Adalhard wasn't. He swallowed his growl. He didn't think the human should be able to take the Pokemon down on its own.

"Good to see you, Adalhard, I was beginning to worry greatly, even though I shouldn't." (quote by White Wolf of the Snow)

Jelani noticed the curious glance from Crystal after she heard Adalhard mention his human rider. He sighed, knowing that the truth had to be told.

"It is true. I do have a human rider," he barked.

"Then you have only put yourself down in our ranks, Jelani," Adalhard growled.

"Brother, listen to me. She is a strong human, and-"

"You mean to tell me that your rider is female?!"

Now Jelani growled at Adalhard. What right did he have to judge the Guardian of Thunder? There was no advantage that Fire had over Electicity. Adalhard snarled back, figuring that his size and strength would be enough to teach his brother a lesson. But Jelani saw what was happening, and quickly calmed himself. This only made Adalhard growl deeper.

"Backing down form a challege?" the shiny Entei growled.

"Why are we fighting, Brother? Aren't we all on the same side? To fight for Netjer?" the Raikou asked.

"Netjer has no idea what he is doing. These creatures he created, the humans, will eventually inslave us all, using our hard earned powers to do their dirty work. They will have power that they do not deserve!" Adalhard basically roared out, but not loud enough for the nearby humans to hear.
Morgana
Xanthros's Castle
"I'm glad to see you like my undead soldiers so much, Morgana. It falls in line with your next assignment." Xanthros stood, his loose cloth garments fanning around him as he strode past her. "Come with me." He instructed, giving a wave of his hand to her. (quote by metal sonic)

Morgana did as she was told without delay or complaint. Her Arbok was still coiled around her body as her unusual colored Seviper followed on her right. She knew that his spells were at a greater level than her own, so she knew not to talk back if she were to learn any that he knew to even come close to the level she believed she'd need to be to be his head sorceress, even though she already was.
OoC: Sorry Morgana's was short, metal...

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-12-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:53 AM

Crystal
Suicune

Crystal snarled bloodcurdlingly, stepping in between the two of them, glaring at Adalhard.

"Leave Jelani be, now!" she roared, but only loud enough for her brothers to hear. Her voice rang with the tone of an alpha. "He has not moved down in rank at al for having a rider, for nothing is wrong with it. You of all Pokemon should know that not all humans are the same, shame on you, Adalhard. ANnd there is nothing, absoluitely nothing wrong with her being female, got that? I suggest you show some respect towards your brother. Humans may not be as powerful as we are, but they are equal to us the same way that Jenali is equal to you and I.

"He is not of a lower rank, and noine of us shall be of we three. We are equals, siblings," Crystal said, her rage calming, but fury still boiled inside of her. "If you do not believe in equal rights for all, then I suggest you leave me be, because that is one of the things I am fighting for."
Old 06-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Xanthros, Xanthros's castle corridors

((No problem.))

"As you know, these hills were mostly farmland before the war. As such, the most I can raise to fight here are either idiodic farmers or half-useful fighters." Xantrhos said, walking smoothly. It was possible to see the small gaps between his bones beneath his garments.
"This isn't acceptable for my purposes. I've recently learned of an old graveyard of heroes." Xanthros waved his hand in front of a door, and it blew open as if punched by Arceus himself "Unfortunately, its location now is too unclear for me to read. I am tasking you with locating this graveyard, and delivering its location to me. With the bodies of the strongest heroes of all time under my command, the KING" He said disdainfully "Will surely fall beneath the iron force of our strike."

Darkrai, Xanthros's throne room

Darkrai grinned beneath his scarf.
"So, you're the traitor to the king, are you?" Darkrai asked, his voice clear and young, possibly moreso than the one he was addressing. "And his own offspring, no less! I must admit that I'm impressed at your gall."
Old 06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

Fenrir , Artemis and Clovis
Outside city gates

"Well let's keep going to find out what it is."

Clovis sniffed the air and chuckled

" well it seems like another Arcanine so it should be fine."

Clovis said as he went to a slower pace.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Jonaleth, King's Castle

Jonaleth simply gave a nod to his sister. He needed not to know the details. Her life and her choices were her own. Whether she had hidden the flute or entrusted it outside of the royal family after the betrayal of thier eldest brother was not his concern. "I will meet you there sister. Once you arrive we can open the pathway between the dimensions and bring the Creator of All to this realm as He has requested." he spoke. With that, Jonaleth exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Irenicus, Xanthros's Throne Room

Irenicus crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at Darkrai. "Come now, surely you see how the world is today. People of this world continuously war with each other. Race, religion, anything and everything that can seperate one man from another has sparked wars along with personal greed. So, what is the solution? What is it that will bring an end to the senseless slaughter? The solution is simple: one leader with an iron rule. Too much freedom causes chaos, and chaos brings about destruction of all. My father would never dare to strive to unify the world under one leader. He is far too soft-hearted and would never make the sacrifices needed to achieve such a goal." Irenicus explained as he walked about. "That is the chance I see with Xanthros. A unified world under one order with no mercy shown to those who dare to defy those in power. Yes, it means contradicting my beliefs and betraying my country, but in my eyes the ends outwiegh the means."

Last edited by Mewcario; 06-13-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:07 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Anveena
Outside the Capital City
Moro sniffed the air. She scented another Arcanine, and it was getting stronger. Outside she was calm, but she was ready for a battle if need be. She and her rider turned when they heard barking. The familiar gray and black pelt of the Mightyena that Anveena could command ran up.

"I thought I'd tag along," he growled.

"That's fine," Anveena said, "But no attacking when you first make eye contact."

The Mightyena nodded. The white Arcanine continued on until she and her rider saw another Arcanine with a male rider. Anveena pulled lighlty on Moro's mane to get her to stop. Mightyena stopped next to the larger canine. Anveena wore no armor, just her usual clothing since she was not expecting a battle.

"Member of the King's army, what business do you have here?" she asked in a calm voice.
Princess Hemiko
King's Castle
"I will meet you there sister. Once you arrive we can open the pathway between the dimensions and bring the Creator of All to this realm as He has requested." (quote by Mewcario)

Hemiko nodded as her brother left. She was about to get ready when there was another knock at the door. Absol sat up into a sitting position as Rattata stood on his hind legs, still on the bed.

"Hello, Princess Hemiko? This is Kylara Drakus, and I need to speak with you about something." (quote by Draco Boy 0)

She faintly remember the voice of Lady Kylara Drakus. She was wondering why she was here, but didn't vocalize it. The sooner she got this business out of the way the sooner she could go get the Azure Flute.

"Yes, Lady Drakus, you may enter," Hemiko said softly, but loud enough for the other woman to hear.
Jelani the shiny Raikou and Adalhard the shiny Entei
Outside the Capital City
"Leave Jelani be, now! He has not moved down in rank at al for having a rider, for nothing is wrong with it. You of all Pokemon should know that not all humans are the same, shame on you, Adalhard. ANnd there is nothing, absoluitely nothing wrong with her being female, got that? I suggest you show some respect towards your brother. Humans may not be as powerful as we are, but they are equal to us the same way that Jenali is equal to you and I. He is not of a lower rank, and noine of us shall be of we three. We are equals, siblings. If you do not believe in equal rights for all, then I suggest you leave me be, because that is one of the things I am fighting for." (quote by White Wolf of the Snow)

Adalhard growled. Jelani glared at his brother. The Fire type looked over his siter, than to his Electric type brother. The unusual colored Legendary then turned to leave.

"You two want to protect the humans, when I see them as a waist of life. I guess this is where we go our different ways," was all Adal said before running off.

Jelani turned to Crystal, a worried look on his face. "Do you think he's going to go join Darkrai?"
Morgana
Xanthros's Castle
"As you know, these hills were mostly farmland before the war. As such, the most I can raise to fight here are either idiodic farmers or half-useful fighters. This isn't acceptable for my purposes. I've recently learned of an old graveyard of heroes." Xanthros waved his hand in front of a door, and it blew open as if punched by Arceus himself "Unfortunately, its location now is too unclear for me to read. I am tasking you with locating this graveyard, and delivering its location to me. With the bodies of the strongest heroes of all time under my command, the KING" He said disdainfully "Will surely fall beneath the iron force of our strike." (quote by metal sonic)

Morgana smirked. She knew this was important, and that Lord Xanthros wouldn't just assign it to anyone. She bowed in respect to her superior.

"And I believe I know just the person who can lead me there, my Lord," she said. "I'm sure one of the Royal Family may know the location, and I have just the spell that will make them show me the exact spot for you. I will be ready to leave in a moment's notice."

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Xanthros, Xanthros's castle

"Excellent. You may leave as soon as you are ready." Xanthros instructed. If he'd been able to, it's likely he would have been smiling.

Darkrai, Xanthros's throneroom

"Oh, but of course." Darkrai said, sounding bored "And I can tell you're not too fond of me, either." He said casually. He even had the gall to sit on Xanthros's throne and cross his legs over the arm rests, his blue eyes shining out from under his white hair.
"Tell me, boy, what do you think of your new lord's advisor?"
Old 06-13-2009, 06:50 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Lady Kylara Drakus, and Granter the Jirachi
King's Army
King's Castle

There was a pause before the Princess responded, in which she was probably trying to remember if Kylara had any official business with her, which she didn't. But, either way, Hemiko anwsered by saying,

"Yes, Lady Drakus, you may enter," Kylara opened the door and saw two Pokemon, on Absol and a Rattata, by and on the bed, respectively. Hemiko was with them and Kylara stepped through the door as she heard steps coming down the hall. Probably Ragork coming to stop me. Oh well. But, before Kylara could close the door, Ragork's Lucario jumped up onto the balcony and rushed through the room, saying,

"Sorry ladies." Kylara shook her head and closed the door, muttering,

"Ragork really needs to teach those Pokemon a lesson in manners." She turned back to the Princess and said,

"Sorry about my interruption to anything you were about to do, and please excuse my brother's Lucario's rudeness. But, those things aren't why I'm here. While my brother and I entered the castle, we noticed something that you need to be informed of." Kylara took a breath and considered what to say. She decided to explain everything so she began by saying,

"You see, every person that uses magic, has a certain type of aura around them. It is soo strong that it is possible for every magic user to sense it, even if that person can't sense aura. It takes years of training to properly sense these auras, but it is doable. The problem is your aura. Most magic users are trained to make their aura subdued, and therefore, less noticeable. I'm not making any presumptions, but you may not have recieved this training, and as such, your aura is very strong, and very easily detected by almost any mage. That is very dangerous for a person of your importance." Kylara silently prayed that the princess knew something of this, or else they would be starting at step one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Ragork Drakus and Shifter the Deoxys

Ragork ran around the corner in time to see Kylara entering the Princess' room. He slowed down to a jog, and eventually came to a stop down the hall. But, before she closed the door, Lucario rushed out of the room and ran over to Ragork. He skidded to a stop and was breathing heavily, but not from effort of the run. He stooped for a second before saying,

"Sir, it's your brother. He's attacking another village." Ragork was stooped dead by his statement for a second, but then he was spurred into action by what his brother was doing. He spun around and ran out of the castle, leaping down into the courtyard from the stairs. He ran over to his Pokemon and whistled, waking all of them up in an instant. He ran to them and Shifter floated over and asked,

"Shouldn't we tell Kylara?" Ragork responded with,

"No, she will only be an obstacle we don't need. I'm going to end it this time." He hda already been wearing his chainmail and leather underneath his clothes, so her quickly stripped himself of his finery and reached into the saddlebags attatched to Salamence. He grabbed his shield from Rapidash's back and, with Lucario and Infernape's help, he had his armor on befor mounting Salamence's back. He turned back to Shifter while Infernape climbed up behind him and asked,

"Can you give everyone a lift?" Shifter responded by using his Psychic to lift Ragork's three other Pokemon up into the air. With that settled, Ragork put his helmet on and squeezed Salamence's sides, causing the dragon to fly into the air. Before they left the palace, Ragork, using the link between them, asked Deoxys,

"Can you get some Pokemon in the palace to teleport us?" After a moment, Deoxys nodded and Ragork felt the odd sensation of being ripped from one place and being dropped off in another. He shook his head and saw half of the nearby village in flames.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lork Drakus and Destroyer the Rayquaza
Xanthros' Army
King's Army
Small village near Xanthros' castle

Lork laughed as the people around him fled. Upon seeing one of their commonders fly into the sky, some of Xanthos' undead minions had followed, and were now laying waste to the village. He revelled in the villagers fear as he sent another fireball into a nearby barn, which erupted in flames. Destroyer was having just as much fun, ripping entire houses apart to get at the villagers cowering within. Lork's smile grew broader when he saw a shining red shape in the sky. He turned to destroyer and snapped his fingers, causing the Legendary to turn, and Lork pointed into the sky asking,

"Is that who I think it is?" Destroyer turned in the direction of the intruders and responded with a challenging roar. He saw five shapes detach themselves from the small group and land outside the village, before a red one, obviously the Deoxys allied with Ragork, fly back up to join Lork's brother. The dragon underneath Ragork flew off, but he stayed suspended in the air. Over the nearby screams of villagers, Lork heard the sounds of battle, meaning that Ragork's Pokemon were destroying the useless undead that followed Lork. He smiled underneath his helmet and shouted into the air, using a simple spell to amplify his voice,

"How good of you to come Ragork! You can be a first hand witness to my new power!" Ragork shouted, using the same spell as his brother,

"This is the last time we will meet on the field of battle Lork! You will pay for the sins you have commited and the people you have killed!" At that moment, Ragork was suspended only about 20 feet away, both vertically and horizantally. Then he shot like a bullet towards Lork, a magical aura spreading around his entire body that matched his red armor, signifying that Ragork had already entered his beserker stage. Lork grinned and did the same, using his own power to leap into the air and covering himself with the same power, though his was black. They collided in the air with the sound of thunder. At the same moment, Shifter and Destroyer collided and begun to battle just as their partners were doing.

Destroyer began blasting Shifter with his Dragonbreath, but it was easily blocked when Shifter changed in to his Defense Form and put up a Barrier. Destroyerwas then the one on the defensive as he was pelted with a few blasts from Shifter's Psybeam. Destroyer turned around and tried to swat at the DNA Pokemon with his tail, but that was dodged, though it was never meant to connect. Destroyer completed his turn and used his Dragon Claw, but Shifter shifted into his Speed Form and easily avoided the attack. Destroyer was angered by the fact that his plan hadn't worked, and he used that anger to fuel his powerful Dragon Rage. But before it hit, the attack was stopped and diverted by Shifter's Psychic. It annihilated a group of nearby undead, and Destroyer turned to use a more powerful Dragon Rage, but was hit by Shifter's Confusion, which hit much stronger now that he had changed into his Attack Form. Destroyer reeled and his Dragonbreath released in the direction of a fleeing family, incinerating them. Shifter saw this and his own rage began to rise, and, when Destroyer came at him again with another Dragon Claw, he shofted to Defense Form and stopped the attack. But, instead of moving away and attacking from afar, Shifter changed back to his Attack Form and wrapped around Destroyer's claws, keeping him in place. He then began gathering his power for a Hyper Beam attack, and when Destroyer saw this, he did the same, but he did it quicker. Even so, the two Legendary Pokemon finished gathering their energy at the same moment, and released the two attacks, which collided and exploded, sendin both flying in opposite directions. As the two creatures fell into unconsciousness, Shifter sent out a psychic call for help back to the one place he knew it would be heard, the King's castle.

While this was going on, the two brothers traded blows with such a ferocity that the magical forces around them were actually warped. Some spots rippled as if it were a disturbed pond, others seemed to explode with color and light. Whenever the two would seperate, one would attack with a burst of magic, sometimes fire, other times wind, or air, ice, even stone, the forces of the world at the command of the two men battling in the sky or on the ground. But these were the visible signs of struggle. Unseen was a mental battle, both of the brothers attacking each other's mind with techniques developed through their years of training. But, eventually, the two began to tire. The strain of their fight, magical, physical and even mental, began to show on their faces, which were both visible after one of their engagement knocked both helmets off, and in the way each brother moved, both slowing down considerably. Both of them were paler then they had been in a long time, and both had a slight glaze over their eyes. Ragork smiled and began to laugh, which caused Lork to ask,

"What do you find so funny?" Ragork stopped and said,

"Don't you see Lork? After all these years of trying to outdo each other, we are still an even match. Arceus truly has made a joke of us, two brothers on opposing sides of the war, who can't defeat each other, even when their interfering sister isn't there to stop them." Lork shook his head and laughed with his brother, reminding both of times long since past when they would sit down and tell jokes or make fun of each other after a lesson or sparring match. But those times were the past, and it was time for them to finish their rivalry, once and for all. Both the brothers shook their heads and their expressions, only a moment ago filled with laughter and mirth, were now ones of hate and determination. They brought their swords up and summoned the last of their powers to cover their swords, both of them being a peircing blue, showing that it truly was two brothers fighting, with the same power, as equals. They both smirked and said,

"You're using your Life Force" Before their partners were blown apart in the sky, and both brothers charged at each other. Their swords swung towards each other, and, just before they connected, they were both teleported away.

King's Army
King's castle

Ragork landed on the ground with a thud. Similar sounds from around him told Ragork that his Pokemon were also landing in a similar fashion as he was. He looked around and saw Shifter lieing, facedown, on the ground ten or so feet away. He struggled to a crawling position and managed to make his way over to the Legendary Pokemon, discovering that he was only unconscious. He smiled as he collapsed, but someone caught him. He was lifted up and moved away, and through his bleary vision, Ragork saw a Chansey attending to Shifter. Through the haze of his exhaustion, Ragork heard the voice of his personal healer ask,

"Permission to speak freely Sir?" Ragork tried to speak, but didn't have the energy, so he only nodded, to which she responded,

"You're a reckless moron, but that's why we love you." She placed an incense under his nose and Ragork's eyes shot open and right behend her was, not only Ragork's Pokemon, but also all of Ragork's lieutenants, some grinning, others with a worried expression. Ragork smiled weakly before letting his head slump and allowing sleep to overtake him.

Lork Drakus and Destroyer the Rayquaza
Xanthros' Army
Xanthros' Castle

Lork hit the floor on his feet but quickly fell to his knees. An earth shaking thud next to him showed that Destroyer had been teleported just like he had been. He saw a few of Xanthos' mages around him, and a healer was coming over. He sensed that the healer used magic, so before the girl could change her mind, Lork reached out and grabbed onto her arm and, like some kind of leech, began sucking the energy from her body. He had stumbled upon the technique during a foray into Xanthros' archives, but, up until that point, hadn't needed to use it. Now though, he took the girl's magical energies and claimed them as his own, but he didn't stop there. He continued drawing energy from her, even when she began screaming, until there was nothing left with in and he dropped the lifeless shell on the ground. A foolish gaurd without any sense drew his sword and charged at Lork, but was quickly disarmed and subsequently sucked dry. The energy from the gaurd, Lork formed into a ball of energy and tossed it into Destroyer, reviving the unconscious Pokemon. Destroyer raised his head and Lork asked,

"Feel better?" Destroyer growled and said,

"It will do for now."

OOC: Before anyone says that the energy draining thing is too much, there are very specific conditions. I'll be putting this in the SU shortly, but I' gonna put it here first.
1) He needs direct physical contact. 2) He can only drain living things, not a spell hurled at him or a Pokemon move. 3) He can't do it in any battle, because it takes too much concentration.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Xanthros, Xanthros's castle

"I'm certainly hoping you have an explanation for attacking withought an order to." Xanthros loomed over Lork, fire burning in the sockets where his eyes would have been "You must certainly remember what I did to the last of my servants who disobeyed my orders." He thrust his hand behind the sorcerer, and the ground erupted as if it had forgotten how to hold itsself together.
"I want an explanation, Lork." After instructing Morgana on her duties, he had exited the castle too lee Lork drain the energy from one of his few living soldiers, and he could feel the destruction and grief of the people he has harmed.