Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:26 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [RP]The Battle of Aloria[RP]

~Plot~

In the kingdom of Aloria, it was once a beautiful, peaceful place. The royal family of the king ruled fairly, keeping the peace with its people. But that was until one of the highest ranking generals had a change of mind. He thought that the king was too kind; not giving out the proper punishment that people needed when they committed a crime like stealing or murder. General Xanthros wanted not to only rule over the kingdom of Aloria, but all of the neighboring countries and kingdoms. But it is Aloria whose legendary guardian is none other than the almighty god Arceus, the Alpha Pokémon. So Xanthros, saying that he was simply going on a training trip, went to seek out the only other Pokémon believed to match Arceus’s power, the Pitch-Black Pokémon, Darkrai. It turned out that Darkrai was in quest to overpower the Alpha Pokémon, and could use the help. But in turn for helping take over Aloria and neighboring kingdoms, Darkrai wanted to rule all of the Pokémon. Xanthros agreed, and with Darkrai’s power, a war started in Aloria, the kingdom being divided.

All of the Legendary Pokémon sensed the upcoming battles, so they chose one person worthy of their power and became that person’s Legendary Mount. In this time, there are no PokéBalls, or buildings. This is the time of Aura Guardians, when combat was fought alongside the Pokémon with sword and shield. Also, men are viewed as better warriors than women, but that hasn’t stopped the women from picking up a sword and learning the ancient battle form. Man or woman, a warrior, or any class of fighter, usually has at least one mount, a Pokémon they ride into battle. Some have up to three- an Air Mount, Land Mount, and Sea Mount, but usually you have to be rich or lucky to have all three.

With the arrival of Arceus soon to come, and the war reaching its legendary battle, new events are about to unfold. New alliances will be formed, forbidden love will be tested, and with each death a new life is formed. Where are you in this war? Are you apart of the king’s army? Or are you on Xanthros’s side? Or perhaps you’re a commoner or a rouge warrior. Whatever your alliance or class, what you do will affect the battle. So, are you going to leave your mark in history?

~Rules~
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • Romance is allowed, but no Rated-R stuff. Try to keep it PG13-16. Also, boyXgirl, girlXgirl, boyXboy is alright with me. I don't judge. Sometimes those kinds of relationships make for a better story.
  • Action, blood and goreis allowed, but keep it PG16, please. Nothing R-rated.
  • You may have more than one character. Just be sure that you can keep up with all of your characters if you do have more than one. There is no limit.
  • Let us know if you're going to be away so I will not remove your character(s) from the list.
  • Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
  • You get up to 1 Legendary Pokémon per character (but please leave some for others).
  • When a Legendary is taken, it's taken. That's why they're Legendaries.
  • Legendaries need a SU. There is a SU sheet for Pokémon you can fill out.
  • Not all Legendaries can be a Legendary Mount because of their size, so choose wisely.
  • I will allow some Shiny and recolored Pokémon.
  • Please at least state your character's name at the beginning of your post every time so the other RPers know who you're RPing as. This rule is strongly recommended for those who RP as more than one character, but even if you are only posting as one character at the time you still have to follow this rule. An example of this will be in my firt RP post.
~Mape of Aloria~
credit goes to Ayotui

~The Role Players~
Crystal Momoyia
metal sonic
Mewcario
Just Leo
Night Moose
Ayotui
White Wolf of the Snow
Draco Boy 0
gamedude
Dragonspawn_X

King's Army
Princess Hemiko (Crystal Momoyia)
Prince Jonaleth (Mewcario)
Robert Ventrue (Mewcario)
Dale (Just Leo)
Fenrir Aderski (Night Moose)
Lord Ragork Drakus (Draco Boy 0)
Lady Kylara Drakus (Draco Boy 0)
Annabell Estrada (White Wolf of the Snow)
Xanthros's Army
Xanthros (metal sonic)
Prince Irenicus (Mewcario)
Morgana (Crystal Momoyia)
Ex-Lord Lork Drakus (Draco Boy 0)
No Alliance
Anveena (Crystal Momoyia)
Pascual (Ayotui)
Craig (gamedude)
Julius Theron (Dragonspawn_X)
Legendary Pokémon
Set the Mewtwo (Mewcario)
Chara the Mew (Crystal Momoyia)
Jelani the shiny Raikou (Crystal Momoyia)
Adalhard the shiny Entei (Crystal Momoyia)
Crystal the Suicune (White Wolf of the Snow)
Celebi (Ayotui)
Lilly the Latias (Mewcario)
Destroyer the shiny Rayquaza (Draco Boy 0)
Granter the Jirachi (Draco Boy 0)
Shifter the Deoxys (Draco Boy 0)
Dialga (Dragonspawn_X)
Giratina (metal sonic)
Darkrai (metal sonic)
Netjer the Arceus (Mewcario)

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-23-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:26 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: [RP]The Battle of Aloria[RP]

Anveena and Jelani the Raikou
Outside the Capital City
"Alright, Moro. We're far enough," the blonde mounted on the white Arcanine said.

The mighty canine slowed her fast, running pace, to a trot, until she came to a complete stop. She panted as the human female jumped off of her back and grabbed the bags that were strapped to the saddle on the Legendary Pokémon's (that's really what it's called) back. In the forest outside the capital city is where the rouge Anveena lived. She lived in a series of tree houses that even the Arcanine can be comfortable in.

"Let's hope that there aren't any theives around," Moro, the white female Arcanine barked.

"I'm sure there not," Anveena said.

"If there were, I scared them off," both heard a deep growl.

Both turned to see one of the Legendary Pokémon, the Thunder Pokémon Raikou. But unlike in the pictures, this one was a different color, having orange fur instead of yellow and a yellow cloud like mane on its back instead of purple. Anveena nodded to the Pokémon, and Moro sat down in her stop. They knew this Raikou. In face, he was Anveena's Legendary Mount.

"Jelani, I didn't think you'd be here. I thought you'd be with your brother and sister," Anveena said.

"I was, but I decided to come back and check things here," the Raikou said.

"Things are calm here, Jelani. There haven't been a battles lately," Moro replied.

"Then it's the calm before the storm," Jelani growled.
Princess Hemiko and Chara the Mew
King's Castle
Hemiko sighed as she leaned agaisnt the railing. She looked out at the capital city. All was calm and peaceful. But she knew that it would not last with the war still going on. A lot has happened in a short time. Her older brother betrayed them and, in the eyes of the Church, she has, or would, commit a sin. Her Rattata was perched on her shoulder. She knew that the Legendary Pokémon Mew was nearby as well. As if it knew she was thinking of it, Mew appeared.

"Good day, Princess," the Mew chimed.

"It seems that way, Chara," the Princess sighed.

"I can't stay long since I think that someone may be coming."

"Either my brother or a servant. I really don't like living this life."

"Then why do you stay?" Chara asked.

"Because I'm a Princess. I can't live any other life," Hemiko said.

"Is that what you believe?" Chara then looked back at the doors that led to Hemiko's room. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to be seen. I'll see you later."

The Mew then disappeared. Hemiko's Absol walked out onto the balcony. She stroked her fur, along with Rattata's head. She was lost in thought, thinking of what Chara had said.
Morgana
Xanthros's Castle
Morgana walked through the dark corridors of Xanthro's castle, her Arbok on her left and her Seviper on her right. Her mounts were outside in their stables. She was waiting for orders. She knew that both armies were recovering from a recent battle, and she knew that the ultimate battle was at hand. She was just wondering what was going to happen if Xanthros won. What would happen to those who fought for him? Letting that thought slip her mind, she continued her aimless walk.

"Thingsss ssseem to be going ssslow, no?" the Seviper hissed.

"I sssay ssso," the Arbok replied.

"But it's only because we're getting ready for the last battle," Morgana said, more to herself. "We'll just have to wait and see what Lord Xanthros has to say."

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-11-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:50 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Darkrai and Xanthros, Xanthros's throne room.

Darkrai faded into existance from the shadow. By all appearances at this moment, he appeared to be a human, but most of his face was obscured by his snow white hair and jacket, showing only a pair of brilliant blue eyes. To all other than Xanthros, he was supposedly the evil necromancer's advisor.
"I suppose you still need my help since you've called me back?" Darkrai asked unessecarily, his hair whipping asif there was a strong wind, though no air had blown through this part of the castle in almost nintey years.
"You're a smart boy; figure it out yourself." Zanthros said, his jaw moving just as it would have if he were more than a skeletal shadow of his former self. The effect was disturbing.
"We both know I am the eldest in the room." Darkrai said, his voice matching his young appearance. "What is it you wanted?" He stopped as a young woman entered the room, and Darkrai took a step back, all of his body seemingly swallowed up by the shadows other than his eyes.
"Morgana, how fortunate. I was just about to send for your report." Xanthros waited a moment, then gave a wave of his hand "Don't make me ask, just say it."

Giratina, Distortion World

Giratina was outraged. More and more the fighting went on in the other world. More and more, black poison seeped into the distortion world-- HIS world. Not only that, but at the rate the violence was going, he other world would tear the Distortion World apart at the seams. And if that happened, its guardian would be likewise erradicated.
"The time for deliberation is over! I have told him time and time again to stop the humans, but still he thinks of my world as just a dumping ground!" Giratina's roaring voice filled the entire Distortion World, his tentacles writhing in fury "I'm done with deliberating! Done with useless requests! If I myself do not do something, those pathetic fleabags will destroy my world!" His rage built, and Giratina flew off through his world, looking for the closest portal to Arceus, intending to force the god of all Pokemon to take action.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 AM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: I'll pop up with Anveena

Fenrir with pokemon
Outside capital city

Clovis looked around the dusted road and halted with his trainer still on his back

"Clovis , what is it boy."

"I don't like the smell of this Sir, we should go back."

Clovis gave a gentle growl before it got deeper. Fenrir put his hand on Clovis's head and smiled

"Come on Clovis it can't be that bad."

Fenrir chuckled letting go of Clovis's head as he gave him an angry look

"It must be bad if Clovis stopped , he never does. think logicly Fenrir."

Artemis moved her self onto Fenrir's back as Clovis gave a low huff before howling and pounding on the ground. He puffed up his chest and gave a nod

"Well what ever it is Artemis , Clovis like always is ready , OK boy lets go."

Artemis rolled her eye's before Clovis nodded and began to pick up speed.

"If this ends bad i blame you Fenrir" Artemis held on to Fenrir's back as he chuckled

while Clovis ran he began to go faster , he heard a noise and he gave a powerful howl

"What do you think it is Clovis ."

"Well it's not evil i can say that much but it is angry and willing to hurt us."

Fenrir gave a sigh "Well it's risky but it will have to do."

Last edited by Night Moose; 06-11-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert, Temple of Arceus

Robert sat in the deepest part of the temple, sitting three levels below the surface. The room was domed and made of pure white marble. Lined along the domed cieling were sacred plates, each one giving off a different energy, each with unique scriptures written upon them.

Robert was in deep meditation, but he could see all that was around him, and he could see through disguises as well. He saw his constant companion wander into the room quietly. While to the untrained eye she appeared to be a vibrant and exquisitely beautiful lady with long platinum hair and a satin blue dress, his aura sight saw her true self. Beneath the shapeshiftied guise of magic was an equally beautiful pokemon, Latias, although she prefered to go by the name of Lilly.

"What is it Lilly?" Robert asked, his eyes remaining closed and his meditive state still held.

<There is someone from the royal family on the way. His letter claims that it is urgent he be allowed into this room. He said 'Light shall come upon darkest day'.> she responded to him through telepathy.

Robert's concentration was broken by those words. he knew well the secret meaning of the phrase. Standing himself up, Robert walked over to Lilly and placed a hand upon her shoulder. "Well then, let us go to the main area and await his majesty's arrival." he spoke.

Jonaleth, King's Castle

Brother...I know not thy madness but this is undoubtly a sign. I never though ever in my life that Arceus himself would seek entrance into this world. Perhaps he sees the evil that has begun to infect you, the evil that seeks to plunge the world into destruction. Jonaleth thought to himself. He hoped that the messenger he sent to meet with Robert's servant had delivered the message he sent. His father would never believe him, not unless Netjer himself was standing beside him. And soon he would be. But his sister might believe his dreams. Often he would dream of events to come, only to be disbelieved by others, and then those dreams later became reality. His sister usually believed him.

Jonaleth stood at his sister's door and knocked calmly. "Sister dearest, may I enter?" he asked in a calm and polite tone of voice, despite the insanity of the dream he had seen, along with the stress of thier elder brother's betrayal.

Irenicus, Xanthros's Throne Room

Irenicus stood with his back leaning agianst the wall, his eyes watching the conversation. He had already proven his loyalty by making off with the Gaseous Orb, a royal treasure that would allow communication with Giratina, lord of the Distortion World. Having a hand as the lead tactician and trainer of the living troops while serving under Darkrai and Xanthros, it was almost a requirement for him to be there. While he knew the strengths of his own kingdom as well as thier weaknesses, things needed to fall into place in just such a manner to create a catastrophic domino effect. In his mind, order could only regain control after dealing with a powerful chaotic force. And if the city were to fall, then it would only be a matter of time before he and Xanthros coud launch thier attacks around the known world. And then he would enact his plan for world unification.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:47 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Anveena and Jelani the Raikou
Outside the Capital City
Jelani turned his head as Moro stood up. Using Aura, Anveena sensed what they were looking at. She sighed.

"Calm down. It's just one of the King's knights," she said.

"In that case I'm off. I don't need other mortals to know I'm in the area. I'll go see where Sister Suicune is," Jelani said before disappearing with the sound of crashing thunder.

Anveena turned to her snow white Arcanine. She placed the bags full of supplies onto a basket near one of the trees and whistled. In the tree house, a Mightyena heard the call and padded over to the pulley system and pulled the bag up to the house, taking the bags out of the basket once it was at the top. When that was done, Anveena mounted Moro.

"I scent another Arcanine," she growled.

"Then let's go check it out," Anveena said before directing the mighty canine in the direction toward the King's warrior. (sorry if it's the wrong class. I didn't go back and look)
Princess Hemiko
King's Castle
"Sister dearest, may I enter?" (quote by Mewcario)

Hemiko turned to her doors. She walked off the balcony and into her room. She knew from the voice that it was her younger brother. Usually being around him helped her calm her thoughts.

"Of course, Brother. You may enter," she said in a calm voice.

"I wonder what he has to report," Rattata mumbled, jumping off of Hemiko's shoulder and onto the bed.

"I don't think it's anything to worry about," Absol replied, laying down on the floor a the foot of the bed.

"Let's hope so," Hemiko sighed before Jonaleth entered.
Morgana
Xanthros's Castle
"Morgana, how fortunate. I was just about to send for your report." Xanthros waited a moment, then gave a wave of his hand "Don't make me ask, just say it." (quote by metal sonic)

Morgana bowed as she stood in front of Xanthros, and the two snake Pokémon bowed their heads. Through the corner of her eye, the sorceress looked in the direction of Irenicus, the Prince who betrayed the King. She mentally smirked. Oh, she wished she could have seen the exact moment he announced his betrayal. She straightened herself to answer her Lord's question.

"Our troops are almost fully recovered, only having a few casualties. There were more casualties in the King's army, and they still have great numbers, but they are not recovering as fast as we are, my Lord," she replied.

The two snake Pokémon stayed silent, knowing that Darkrai was in the room. But they didn't inform Morgana about it. They knew better than that. Instead, they and their trainer awaited for whatever Xanthros had to say about the report and if he had a quest for them.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-11-2009 at 04:36 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Giratina, Temple of Arceus

Suddenly, from the floor, a black hole of swirling energy formed, sucking a portion of the floor down. From the hole erupted Giratina, changing forme as he left his world. Giratina roared
"ARCEUS! Get out here this instant!" He roared, his booming voice filling the huge chamber "I'm done with your deliberating! I'm done with being friendly! Your laziness with this world is ripping mine apart! I tell you time and time again, but you never listen! I'm talking to a creature with stone ears!" His rant was broken off by his own feral roar, his shadowy wings thrusting out.
"YOU WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW OR I WILL DO IT MYSELF!" His front feet stamped the floor in fury.

Darkrai and Xanthros, Xanthros's throneroom.

"Irenicus. I'm glad you arrived." Xanthros said, then addressed Morgana "Excellent. That is the beauty of undead soldiers; you cannot kill what is already dead." He gestured to Darkrai, his blue eyes glowing in the darkness beside the throne. The so-called aide to Xanthros stepped forward into the light in his human form.
"I beleive you have my Griceous Orb. Did I mention I would very much like it back?" Darkrai asked with mock kindness. He extended his hand for the stone.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:03 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal
Suicune
Few miles off of Capital City

Crystal let the wind toss her mane and ribbons, inhaling the scent of the land. She stared up at the sun briefly, examining it's position in the sky. She averted her attention down the rocky wall that was part of the cliff ledge she was roosted on, and it gave her a complete view of the city.

The presence of her brother was evident-her sensitive ears picked up the roar of his thunder and she could sense his aura, telling her that he was near and going in her direction. He could travel, but Crystal had always been the fastest of the three siblings.

The light azure Pokemon let out a soft howl loud enough for her brother to hear, then waited to catch a glimpse of him. While she waited, she sat, her blue eyes shimmering in the scorching sun.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Dale and Co.
King’s Army
Outside the capital

The tress stood in lines, almost as if they were armies of their own. I ran along in the forest, Gimmick close behind me, not lingering to far from my side. Gimmick was a tall, armored insect who stood on his hide legs. Her armor was a blue shade with red and yellow markings on it. Her two eyes were large and stuck out of its head, they were often looked over, and her nostrils were thought to be her eyes seeing as they were lines in her ‘head’ on her armor. She moved very fast for an armored insect, and kept up with me easily. My other partner, Flynn, was no where to be seen, but that was typical of him. He likes to fly around on his own some, which I don’t mind him doing. I was on a hunting trip, actually, and Flynn doesn’t like them, so he doesn’t come on them. I understand his side of it, the killing of other Pokemon isn’t something he likes; not when their innocent Stantler or wild Miltank grazing peacefully.

Speaking of which, I came to a large, open meadow with plenty of large deer-like creatures. They had round, red spheres in their antlers that hypnotized their foes, and project false images telekinetically. One or two of these Stantler were my food for tonight. I slung my longbow around to the front. It was curved perfectly, with two bronze leaves on the ends; the bow’s handle was wrapped in think leather straps, and the string was made of flexible leather. I notched an arrow on it, and aimed at the nearest Stantler. By this time, Gimmick was skirted the tree line to get close enough to one to jump upon. I let the arrow lose, and it flew true, sinking deep into the Stantler’s side where it would instantly kill the creature. I did not want it to suffer. There was only a moment’s pain, but the poor creature cried out in pain, alerting the others of an enemy. The deer Pokemon all started at a run, but I saw Gimmick jump from her hiding place and crash onto one, rolling with it. I looked away before its raise claw started shining in Gimmicks attempt to use X-Scissor. One more cry pierced the quite sky and then it was silent.

The rest of the herd was long gone, and Gimmick and I had two large deer to cook for supper. I went through the gutting and skinning part quickly and finally wrapped the meat in a large leather satchel which then went over my shoulders. I started the long walk back to the castle, and Gimmick followed suit.

.credit.to.ana.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Netjer, Temple of Arceus/Spiritual Realm

"Think you I have not noticed Giratina?" A voice boomed from within the walls, resonating from the multitude of plates. "I know what looms ahead, and it threatens all worlds, not just yours. But I must first have a mortal open up the passage that I may cross into the mortal plane. I do not intend to stand by and watch every realm of reality fall into chaos and destruction, especially now that Darkrai has entered the picture. This world has been given many chances, and now a great darkness seeks to destroy all, which will also include your dimension if things are kept out of balance." the disembodied voice spoke. "Humanity, as faulty as they are, still have the capability for peace were they to listen to thier hearts instead of thier hungers."

Jonaleth, King's Castle

Jonaleth walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "He is comming sister. Netjer seeks entry into this world. he has spoken to me to open the portal between the world of mortals and the doorway to God's dimension. I don't know what it all means, but something huge is going to take place." Jonaleth tried to calmly explain, although even he had to admit everything sounded like the words of a crazed man. "I need the flute sister. Netjer is already at the temple."

Irenicus, Xanthros's Throne Room

Irenicus chuckled lightly. "True, but the downside to undead soldiers is they lack the spark of intellegence. Thier brains rot, presuming they still have them, and the most common tactics is wasted on them. Merely cannon fodder to keep the enemy busy while the living warriors decend fron thier ambush in order to feed the undead ranks with more soldiers." he spoke before tossing Darkrai the Griceous Orb. "In truth it belongs to Giratina, but soon it will be returned to him anyways. With the god of nightmares and the god of the neatherworld on our side, things are about to become quiet chaotic for this world." he spoke with a slightly cocky tone of voice.

Last edited by Mewcario; 06-11-2009 at 04:42 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:55 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Giratina, Temple of Arceus

"Oh, so NOW you decide to respond to me!?" Giratina seemed even more outraged, if this was at all possible "I've been telling you about this for decades, you idiot! YEARS! Continually polluting my home, allowing these disturbances to tear apart Time and Space; Where have you been!? Answer that, Netjer! Where have you been these hundreds of years I've been pleading for your help!?" Darkness gathered around Giratina, and disspelled into the ground, making another tunnel back to his demension.
"Fix this, you idiot; fix it now, or I'll come back through the afterlife and kill you." Giratina finished, sinking back into the shadowy realm he called home, and changing into his Origin forme as he did so. He gave a final glare to Netjer, who he could see, and the tunnel closed, leaving not even a crack behind.

Darkrai and Xanthros, Xanthros's throneroom

Darkrai snatched the stone from the air and peered into it with his eyes, grinning darkly behind his scarf. He put the stone away, and slunk back to the shadows.
"We're not as stupid as you think, Irenicus." Xanthros said, pointing to his exposed bones "It's dependant on whom I am able to raise. Though we happened upon the one place in the entire kingdom with half-rotted corpses instead of full skeletons, we will make due. Is there anything else to report?"
Old 06-11-2009, 05:02 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Jelani the shiny Raikou
Outside the Capital City
As Jelani ran, he heard his sisters's faint howl. He quickly turned to the direction of the familiar howl, his mighty claws digging into the earth. He had to jump onto some rocks, to one of the highest points that allow one to see over the capital city. On top of the rocks, he saw the familiar soft blue and white colored pelt of his siblings.

"Sister Crystal, you sense it, too, right? The uneasiness that's in the air?" he asked with concern.
Princess Hemiko
King's Castle
"He is comming sister. Netjer seeks entry into this world. he has spoken to me to open the portal between the world of mortals and the doorway to God's dimension. I don't know what it all means, but something huge is going to take place. I need the flute sister. Netjer is already at the temple." (quote by Mewcario)

Hemiko sighed. As the Princess of the Royal Family, she was to keep the Azure Flute (correct me if I'm wrong) that is used to summon Arceus in time of great need. But she did not think that it was to be used in her life time. This news has only added to her stress. Absol raised her head, looking at the Prince. Rattata shivered on the bed.

"Dear Brother, it seems as though this time is not the greatest. It is a dark time, and sins will be committed, even by those of the Royal Family. I will get the Azure Flute and meet you in the Temple of Arceus, unless you would rather come with me," she said.

She had broken a rule. She had entrushed someone outside the Royal Family with the flute. For that she knew that she would be looked down upon, but for that she really didn't care. She has trusted this person with her life before, so she could surely trust her with such an important item.
Morgana
Xanthros's Castle
"Irenicus. I'm glad you arrived." Xanthros said, then addressed Morgana "Excellent. That is the beauty of undead soldiers; you cannot kill what is already dead." (quote by metal sonic)

"True, but the downside to undead soldiers is they lack the spark of intellegence. Thier brains rot, presuming they still have them, and the most common tactics is wasted on them. Merely cannon fodder to keep the enemy busy while the living warriors decend fron thier ambush in order to feed the undead ranks with more soldiers." (quote by Mewcario)

Morgana chuckled. She had to agree with the ex-Prince of the King. The undead soldiers were pretty much just for distraction when the living warriors and sorcers attacked. But she knew not to verbally disrespect them. Only Irenicus could get away with that since it is believed he has a connection to the God of the Distortion World.

"I beleive you have my Griceous Orb. Did I mention I would very much like it back?" (quote by metal sonic)

"In truth it belongs to Giratina, but soon it will be returned to him anyways. With the god of nightmares and the god of the neatherworld on our side, things are about to become quiet chaotic for this world." (quote by Mewcario)

Arbok had coiled around Morgana's body, and Seviper was in a U shape on the floor around her. They did that either when they are stressed or in battle. Or sometimes the snakes just do it. But she didn't mind having a snake for armor. It did have an advantage since it can attack back. But either way, the sorceress didn't like Xanthros's advisor. She got a bad vibe from him every time they were in the same room. But again, she knew better than to speak her mind in front of her Lord, knowing his power could easily destroy her.

"We're not as stupid as you think, Irenicus." Xanthros said, pointing to his exposed bones "It's dependant on whom I am able to raise. Though we happened upon the one place in the entire kingdom with half-rotted corpses instead of full skeletons, we will make due. Is there anything else to report?" (quote by metal sonic)

Morgana bowed her head before she spoke. "I don't think he meant all of your soldiers, my Lord. You have greater power than any of us, and your intellegence is far beyond us."

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-11-2009, 05:23 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal
Suicune
Few miles from Capital

Crystal watched her brother lithely lunge up the rocks he had to scale to reach his sister. Crystal smiled when he stood in front of her, rising from her sitting position.

"Sister Crystal, you sense it, too, right? The uneasiness that's in the air?" Jelani inquired, and Crystal nodded.

"It makes me uneasy, restless. I can't see anything going on in the city except for the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I can't bear not to know what's going on," I said, squirming slightly, a frown upon my face. "I'm on high alert, and I hope you are too. Something can happen at any moment, Jelani, and whatever that something is it will probably happen too, I can sense that as well."
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-11-2009, 05:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Jelani the shiny Raikou
Outside the Capital City
"It makes me uneasy, restless. I can't see anything going on in the city except for the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I can't bear not to know what's going on. I'm on high alert, and I hope you are too. Something can happen at any moment, Jelani, and whatever that something is it will probably happen too, I can sense that as well." (quote by White Wolf of the Snow)

Jelani nodded his head. He sensed the storm of battle on its way to the calm area. And he had a feeling he knew where it was to be held. It was the border of the Capital City and Xanthros's castle, the great cannyon that was carved into the earth so long ago. He also knew that his sister's senses never failed her.

"Then it is so, but what worries me also is that we haven't heard from Brother Adalhard," the Raikou barked.
Adalhard the shiny Entei
Outside the Capital City
Adalhard had heard the familiar crashes of thunder and the howl of his siblings. He always wondered why they let the mortals know of their presense. The dark colored Entei ran across the fields to where they were located. He was the slowest of them, but he believed he was the strongest. His sister was the fastest of them, and his brother was the most agile. He easily bounded over the stones to the top of the rock structure, seeing the oddly colored Raikou and soft colored Suicune.

The Raikou looked over at Adalhard, nodded his greeting. "Brother Adalhard, it's good to see you," he barked.

"I wish I could say the same," Adal growled. "I've heard you now have a mortal rider. A human rider."

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-11-2009, 06:19 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Lord Ragork Drakus, Shifter the Deoxys, Lady Kylara Drakus, and Granter the Jirachi
King's Army
King's Castle

Ragork rode through the courtyard of the castle and quickly reined in Rapidash. He turned back and saw his Pokemon following close behind, and Ragork dismounted before saying,

"Alright everyone, I'm gonna be awhile, so you can all do whatever you guys want." Blastoise turned towards Infernape and sent a small burst of water at him. Infernape was caught unaware, and got hit in the back of the head with it. He spun around and his flames burned brighter with his anger, but before he could d anything else, Ragork yelled,

"No fighting!" Shifter floated over and said through their link,

"Those two are gonna kill each other one day." Ragork turned to the Legendary next to him and said,

"I hope not." Then, Lucario walked over and said,

"Mind if I accompany you into the castle? I don't have anything else to do." But before Ragork could answer, Granter flew over at full speed and slammed into Lucario screaming,

"Tag!" Ragork barely held in his laughter, but Shifter outright laughed at Lucario's predicament. Kylara rode up on her Dodrio and pulled off her hood and gave Ragork an annoyed look before saying,

"Next time you wanna leave before dawn to give the King a report, tell me. It took me half on hour to figure out where you went." Ragork sighed and said,

"Don't worry about me. You won't lose me like we've lost- Kylara cut him off by saying,

"Lork is not lost, he just doesn't understand what he's doing." Ragork sighed again and dropped the subject. Granter flew over and landed lightly on Kylara's shoulder asking,

"How come nobody wants to play?" Ragork answered her question by pointing over to Blastoise, Salamence, and Infernape, who had all fallen asleep, and Rapidash walked over and joined their little circle. Even Lucario, usually full of energy, yawned and stretched, which proved that rising before the sun did combined with the long journey to the capital had been tiring on Ragork's Pokemon. Kylara jumped down from Dodrio, who went off to the stables. Lucario was obviously dosing in the shade under a nearby tree, and Ragork longed to join him, but he couldn't yet, so he rolled his shoulders and started ascending the steps to the castle. Kylara and the two Legendaries followed as he walked through the hall. He stopped as he felt a familiar presence, and it only took a moment to identify it as Princess Hemiko, one of the strongest presences in the castle. He turned back to Kylara and asked,

"You sense her to?" Kylara sighed and said,

"Yea, I do, and someone needs to tell her about it before her powers grow more."

"It's not really her fault, Ragork said as he resumed walking, "She's probably never had any true combat training like us. Besides, our senses are very highly tuned, it probably isn't as noticable as we think." Kylara shook her head and said,

"It's still a problem. Someone needs to teach her." Ragork laughed and said,

"If your so concerned about it, then maybe you should do it yourself." He immiediatly regreted it because Kylara smiled and said,

"You're right." Before Ragork could stop her, Kylara cast her spell and she disappeared with what sounded like a whip cracking. Ragork quickly traced the spell and saw that it dropped her off right by the Princess' room, and he covered his face with his hand before saying,

"This won't end well." He started walking in the direction of his sister, hoping to get there before she got them both into trouble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Kylara Drakus and Granter the Jirachi

They appeared outside the door of Princess Hemiko with a loud crack, and Kylara had to stay stiil for a few seconds to avoid falling over. Teleporting was very useful, but she always felt disoriented after she did it. When she was confident that she could act normally again, Kylara turned to the door and knocked on it saying,

"Hello, Princess Hemiko? This is Kylara Drakus, and I need to speak with you about something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lork Drakus and Destroyer te Rayquaza
Xanthros' Army
Outside Xanthros' Castle

"These worthless undead are beginning to get on my nerves. They just stand around and get in the way." Lork remarked as he pushed a rotting soldier out of his way.

"It is true, they are worthless, they aren't even good for food. Utterly useless for anything but target practice." Destroyer let a small burst of Dragonbreath out and incinerated three zombies unfortunate enough to be near the pair.

"Exactly, they don't even scream when they die." To prove his point, Lork used a simple spell to set one of the nearby undead on fire, and it slowly crumble into dust. A living soldier passed by and Lork reached out and grabbed him by the front of his uniform, bringing him within an inch of his face before saying,

"Go find out what Lord Xanthros needs to be destroyed, both this army as well as Destroyer and me are standing idle, and I hate to see talents such as our's go to waste. With that, Lork pushed the scare man away and hurled a fireball at his heels to get him moving. Once the man was out of sight, Lork turned and saw an undead staring at him. The useless thing lost it's head in an instant. The two waited for another minute, and when the soldier didn't return, Lork turned to Destroyer and asked,

"What do you say we just find the closest village and reduce it to ashes? Destroyer smiled and said,

"I was about to suggest the same thing." Lork turned un the direction of the stables and whistled as loud as he could. A second later, Charizard flew down an landed next to Lork. He mounted up and put his helmet on and spurred Charizard into the sky, and Destroyer followed close behind.