Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:06 AM
mwidea Offline
New Trainer

Default If you could change POKEMON/BAKUGAN, what IMPROVEMENT would you make?

What changes would make to Pokemon or Bakugan card game to make it more fun to play?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: If you could change POKEMON/BAKUGAN, what IMPROVEMENT would you make?

I would make them make a real pokemon rpg for the wii. One like XD but goes through it all like the GB/DS games.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Vevevicamp Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: If you could change POKEMON/BAKUGAN, what IMPROVEMENT would you make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugoix View Post
I would make them make a real pokemon rpg for the wii. One like XD but goes through it all like the GB/DS games.
For starters, they should make an Pokemon TCG game for the DS. You know, like the ones for the Game Boy?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

Oh yeah I forgot about that game. I actually like that game to. now of course with so many cards it might be hard though.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:39 PM
ShiraRasenka Offline

I agree that there should be a pokemon TCG game for the DS. I really enjoyed the Pokemon Trading Game for GBC. I actually liked the mechanics for the first game, so I don't think anything should be changed.

I don't know too much about Bakugan.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiraRasenka View Post
I agree that there should be a pokemon TCG game for the DS. I really enjoyed the Pokemon Trading Game for GBC. I actually liked the mechanics for the first game, so I don't think anything should be changed.

I don't know too much about Bakugan.
Yeah me niether. i think I have heard of it. I saw it when flipping through the channels.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:53 PM
IdentityCrisis Offline
Amateur Trainer

Pretty sure this is spam...making two VERY similiar topics...anyways, i'd change the battle system because, even if it is very fun, both are flawed in more ways than one.