Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:04 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default The Shipping Wars

Come on in and discuss your favorite shipping pairs. If you don't know what shipping is (It's not the kind you have to pay to recieve something in the mail), it's love interest pairing based off of certain seasons or groupings.

My personal favorite is Altoshipping, Ash & Latias. Latias is the first female ever that Ash got along with fully, regardless of whether she was in her human guise or normal appearance. She was absoblutely crazy for him, and was the first to give him a full blown kiss (Yes I know Ash recieved his first kiss in Pokemon 2000, but that was just on the cheek. Latias went lips to lips.) If anything it would have been nice if Latias decided to join Ash's pokemon team and remain with him.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Pokemon Ultimatum Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Shipping Wars

well I like comashipping> beacuse I really think ash and paul are eventully going to become friends!(edit) omg! I didn't know it was for romance noooo! I just belive they will be friend's nothing to personal> suprsingly before I really didnt beilve in ikarishipping but after reading the the description on it and seeing the possible reason's for it being true it sort of does make sence but meh I dont know>

Last edited by Pokemon Ultimatum; 06-28-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Come on in and discuss your favorite shipping pairs. If you don't know what shipping is (It's not the kind you have to pay to recieve something in the mail), it's love interest pairing based off of certain seasons or groupings.

My personal favorite is Altoshipping, Ash & Latias. Latias is the first female ever that Ash got along with fully, regardless of whether she was in her human guise or normal appearance. She was absoblutely crazy for him, and was the first to give him a full blown kiss (Yes I know Ash recieved his first kiss in Pokemon 2000, but that was just on the cheek. Latias went lips to lips.) If anything it would have been nice if Latias decided to join Ash's pokemon team and remain with him.
I think the movie is best mixed with another movie, not the episodes. Otherwise the story really wouldn't flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Ultimatum View Post
well I like comashipping> beacuse I really think ash and paul are eventully going to become friends!
Hopefully. :X

Well, I support AdvanceShipping and/or PearlShipping. The majority of Pokemon anime watchers support PokéShipping, though; Misty's his first female companion. Though I wonder why nobody considered Misty and Brock. Now, what was that called again?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Pokemon Ultimatum Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post

I thought latias just kissed him on the cheek!
Old 06-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Hehe, I was wondering when the next shipping thread was gonna come up!
Jaye supports:

PokéShipping (Ash x Misty)
ContestShipping (May x Drew)
PenguinShipping (Dawn x Kenny)
RocketShipping (Jessie x James)
Gracefulshipping (Wallace x Winona)
ColiseumShipping (Wes x Rui)
QuestShipping (Marina x Jimmy)
HandymanShipping (Daisy x Tracy)
IcyWindShipping (Spenser x Elita) Spenser as in, the Ringtown Ranger.

I`m more than likely missing a few, but this is the bulk of it ^^`

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }