Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:04 PM
aeria Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Midnight Academy SU (You can post SU's now!)

Name:Nicholas(Nick for short)

Race: Werewolf/Human (He only turns into a werewolf at night and at day, he is a regular human being)

Appearance: Nick has jet black hair. He has sapphire eyes and wears goggles around his neck. He has a built body and usually wears a normal black shirt with green jeans.

Personality: Nick is a very dark person. He has really no emotions whatsoever and hates to be the center of attention. He has no friends and desn't plan on getting any anytime in the future. He has very few loved ones and doesn't like to speak really at all during the day. At night, he has to try to keep control of himself because his werewolf instincts almost completely take over. He isn't mean to the other monsters because even though he is strong, he doesn't like to waste time battling monsters or humans or really anybody.

History: When Nick was three, his father left his family. He lived with his mother and older brother and step-father until one day. On that day, Nick went to play in the forest. He was only seven so he didn't know the dangers of the woods. His mother was inside, baking cookies when she heard a blood-curdling scream. She quickly ran outside and into the forest, only to find her second son laying on the ground, right arm bleeding terribly.

The wolf standing over Nick stared at Nick for a long time before running off into the deeper parts of the forest. Nick's mom picked him up and ran him to the emergency room. Nick stayed at the hospital for a few weeks, with doctors working on him. They were unable to see that Nick had gotten wolf dna into himself from the bite and sent him home the day he got better.

Nick found out he became a werewolf at night when he first experienced it. He could barely keep control of himself due to the powerful need to release his body to his animal instincts. He felt a need to stay away from his family, so as not to hurt them. He found out about Midnight Academy and decided to stay there.

Extra: Here's the image for Nick's werewolf form.

Nick also has 3 powers.
1. He can use darkness as a power.(such as throwing shadow balls not the pokemon move actual shadowballs etc)
2. He is as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog.(you know that's fast!)
3. He has the abiltiy to foresee one's actions and others.(like seeing into someone's future and seeing into someone's past)

Last edited by aeria; 06-23-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Nick, Ivan, and Rory look good, but Bogboned, is the owl in Ivan's pic a pet, of is it just there?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

No, it's just something that was in the picture.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Winter Offline

Alright, thanks. And can both of you check out the DS thread about roomates?

Old 06-23-2009, 01:13 AM
aeria Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Midnight Academy SU (Sus now closed except for reserves.)

Sure, I'll look for someone.

Thanks to everyone who helped my dragons grow up.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:36 AM
aeria Offline
Experienced Trainer

I just edited my SU.

Thanks to everyone who helped my dragons grow up.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Name: Derek "Claws" Feyr
Race: Shapeshifter-Vulpimancer (Can change shape into a Vulpimancer.
Appearance: <-------- This is the Vulpimancer Forme.

In human form, he is a 6'5 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack like the one in Ruby for the male characters. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.

Personality: He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He tries to flirt with as many girls as he can. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting. He has been sort of the go between on both sides of the humans/vs. monsters debate. He has been a bounty hunter, and has taken prisoners of both sides. He desn't feel taht either race is stronger, and that neither should try to attempt to eliminate the other, but job is a job.
History: He's been on his own since he was abandoned at the age of 10. At 14 he started doing bounty work for both sideds, humans and mosnters alike. He hasn't hit the big time yet, so no one has heard of him yet, but he wants to break the chain of bounty wwrk, and wants to try to bridge the gap and make peace.
Extra: (Anything that won't go anywhere else, if they have a pet/familiar/etc, here would be a great place to mention it.)

Old 06-24-2009, 12:40 AM
Winter Offline

Derek is accepted, and Nick's edits look fine.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:36 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

I changed the name of Kai's pet from Ember to Tanebi. It sound more manly lol.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

Name: Alexander
Race: werewolf (as in the 1941 movie wolfman)
Appearance: werewolf version:http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs34/f/20...y_Magolobo.jpg not my pic
human version:http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/20...kashiluver.png again not my pic
Personality: Alex is a laidback guy and he likes to relax and have fun. He has no problem with other monsters but he does not like humans and he does not know why they are in this school.

When he tansforms into a werewolf his personality changes. He suddenly becomes smarter, focused on making strategies and he will focus on doing good in school. In other words he has a split personality. Since he is a werewolf he will seek moonlight and will therefore not like staying inside during most nights except when there is no moon.
History: alex was born in a forest with two loving werewolf parents. His father was one of the first werewolves to be born as a werewolf and not as a human who was transformed into one. And his mother was just a normal werewolf.

On his 17th birthday Alex decided to leave his house in the forest and seek happiness. But he knew if he entered the human world without any knowing how to live there he would be killed that’s why he decided to join the midnight academy to get basic knowledge about how to be a monster in the human world and maybe also find out a thing or two about himself.

he was unable to enter the school the day he was supposed to because he was sick and was close to dying but once he got well he entered the school
Extra:

here is my su. better late than never right.

edit: the pictures where deleted, i will find some other pics later

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg

Last edited by Ayotui; 07-03-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Winter Offline

Accepted. Looks like Alex is gonna have a room to himself.