Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Midnight Academy SU (You can post SU's now!)

Kai is accepted, and Alexander reserved.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-15-2009, 02:21 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

I had to re-write this sign-up [three-d**n-times] because explorer deleted my first attempt at posting it...

I am, quite angry with it. I'm throwing up all the basic information - then I'll edit it until it's back to the way I originally made it.

EDIT: Shorter than it was originally, but that's likely a good thing.

Name:
Cecilia

She was twenty-one when she died; she's lost track of her actual age.

Race:
Rusalka. (She lures young men to the depths of her lake with song.)

Appearance:
If you see a young woman with long and wet blond hair, a long silk dress, and who is carrying a harp chances are you've found Cecilia. She tries to keep her hair looking suitable for her husband by frequently brushing it with a silver comb, but it's difficult to keep dry. Her dress is lengthly and greying, though it was once a moss green colour. During the day her eyes are also a moss green, but at night they give off a spooky green glow. While alive, Cecilia had been told she had pleasant facial features. Most of the time Cecilia travels barefoot. She never parts with her silver harp.

Personality:
Cecilia was, is, and always will be kindhearted and loyal. She has a great love of music and children, and hopes to have two of her own someday with Gilander. She abhors violence and death, and does all in her power to stop it. Cecilia enjoys comforting and taking care of others, though she isn't very good at it. She loves to listen to what people have to say, but is shy and doesn't contribute much to conversations unless a question is directed at her. The easiest way to have her open up is to ask about her harp.

History: (Do I have to write this out again?)
Cecilia led a happy life in her village, wishing only to wed a special man when she grew older. When she grew old enough, she was able to marry just the man she had hoped for. As long as she had been growing up, her eyes had been set on Gilander, whose family owned a farm near the village. She never would have expected her father to support the marriage until he announced it himself. The wedding was all she had dreamt of, and the married life after left nothing to be desired. Her husband became involved in the ever-growing silk trade and brough them great wealth. Because of this money, Cecilia was treated to many fine things: a beautiful home, nice clothes, and paid help around the house. With all her free time, Cecilia decided she would learn an instrument with which she could entertain her husband and his guests. She would practice at the lake across town whenever Gilander was out trading. Always she wanted to have new music prepared for the days he would be able to spend with her. She had special songs for whenever he returned from particularly long trade routes. Sometimes she would go to the village and play for the children in town, she deeply desired a child of her own.

Unfortunately, she was only able to sing him four of these special songs. He died during the night, one of Gilander's workers told her, though she never learned exactly how it happened. There was the possibility of thieves, and the Black Death was everywhere then. Incapable of dealing with her loss, Cecilia revised her final song for Gilander. She then proceeded to walk through town singing her mournful melody on the way to the lake. They believe she drowned at midnight.

Cecilia did not pass on to the afterlife when she died. Her spirit stayed at that lake, desperately trying to find the right song to bring back her love. These songs of passion surfaced only a few weeks after her death. Slowly, the entire village was overwhelmed by the sounds of her harp and voice. Most of them died, some left the town quickly enough not to be ensnared. Cecilia was horrified with what she had done, and wished that the villagers hadn't died. She wept when she found the bodies of the children she once sung to at the marketplace. But Cecilia would not give up. Now that there were no people living nearby, she assumed it was safe to try and lure in Gilander. She will try and try until she is successful. Most of the time she will play her harp in the branches of trees on shore, so that humans don't needlessly kill themselves. Recently, a song of hers brought in a dragon who was able to inform her of the school. She hopes to find a solution to her miserable existence there.

Extra:
If she laughs with happiness, all those who hear it will die. She requires her death to be avenged before she can achieve true death.

Last edited by Exophi; 06-15-2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Completion of Sign-Up - And Yes, I'm done now.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Please reserve me.

Name: Yuki Namada
Race: Ikeda's Vampire type. That's the type from Rosario+Vampire, right? If it's not, then i'll still have it.
Yuki is a vampire. Being the in third of the three Vampire catergories, she wears a silver rosario and cannot touch water unless it is mixed with a special herb. As a result, she will skip swimming classes.
Appearance: In her true form, she has long, night-black hair that goes to her lower back, which ends in light curls. Her eyes are usually a blood red, but will sometimes turn an ice-blue colour. Her skin, like most vampires, is incredibly pale. Her canine teeth are slightly longer than normal - a symbol of being a vampire. Usually, Yuki wears a black singlet top, which ends in small frills, with some denim shorts that end at the middle of her thighs. She wears black mary-janes with white socks that go to her knees, with a black choker. In her fake form, she has apple-red hair and lime-green eyes. Her skin is a normal, light pinkish colour, but her canine teeth are the same. Around her neck is the same choker, but a small charm shaped like a cross is hanging off it. The charm is her rosario; meaning that whenever it gets taken off, she will return to her true form. It is silver, and it has a small blue-topaz in the middle, shaped like a thin diamond.
Personality: Yuki is quiet, and will often not speak to people who are yelling at her. However, once they get to know her, they realize that Yuki explains through her actions. Preffering to break something than saying something is wrong, people misunderstand her quite often. And when Yuki does speak, she is very sarcastic. Yuki hates humans for their greedy actions and likes to insult them as much as possible - especially when a human can hear them. She also hates them for something in her past.
History: Yuki was a vampire. Her mother, brother and whole family were human - Except for Yuki, her sister, Ame, and her father. Thrown out of the family as soon as they realized what they were, they were left to live in the monsterous world. Now, living in a large mansion just 3 kilometres away from the school, Yuki was sent to Midnight Academy. Upon leaving home, she was given a silver rosario to hide her identity as a vampire, and a familar - a small, black bat called San.
Extra: N/A

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 06-20-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Winter Offline

Yes, Ikeda's vampires are the Rosario+Vampire one. And Yuki will be reserved as well as Cecilia accepted.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

all right i am done with my SU
Old 06-19-2009, 01:34 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Sugami (Sludge) Marshwater
Race: Swamp creature a part fish part frog part human creature like in the movie creature from the black lagoon changes to monster form when in water
Appearance: In human form he is a tall lanky guy with ruffled brown hair that looks like it has green highlights in it. in monster form he has the same body structure but fins on his arms, legs and face, webbed hands/feet, and is green and scaly with no hair
Personality: He is definetly the nerd of the bunch, he tries hard in school, he is a big stickler for the rules, and loves to share his knowledge of aquatic creatures. when it comes to other monsters the vampires and werewolves scare and bully him the ghosts play pranks on him and he really prefers to hang out with the more human creatures (even though he does have a crush on a couple of vampiresses) Humans he can tolerate as long as they're nice
History: He was born in the amazon where he was rather happy swimming with the Caiman and otter eating pirahna however he was deprived of interaction with any other monstrosities. he was sent off to the academy to interact with others. but throughout his time there he really has been picked on for never showing his true form off except when he can't help it
Extra: He has a otter named Slider that he keeps in the bathtub in his dorm/room
Old 06-19-2009, 01:38 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

anyone can feel free to fool around with sludge (my character) I don't now how much I'll be available
Old 06-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Winter Offline

Both Parker and Sludge look good--both accepted! Now could you please check out the DS thread and look at possible roomates?

Last edited by Winter; 06-19-2009 at 03:40 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:05 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Sludge is actually only a nickname for Sugami given to him by some werewolf jerk who got it to become a permanent nickname for him even though he doesn't like it.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:10 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Can I roomates with the Were Tiger or the Kitsune?
Old 06-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Winter Offline

Please look on the DS thread for these questions, and I'm pretty sure Kurumi is rooming with Robert.

Old 06-20-2009, 12:59 AM
Zeion Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name:Zeion Sephus

Race:Human

Appearance:

Personality:He is kind of a cool and relaxed kind of guy, but that's not his full personality. He can get anxious, and sometimes stubborn and mean enough to make people not even like him. He is overall pretty nice and caring, and pretty friendly. He will risk his life to help a friend, and is always trying to meet new people. He is very determined, but sometimes easily gives up if he knows he can't do it. He is very afraid of monsters, and is quite shy around them. Also, he is quite intelligent.

History:He was born as a strange kid, usually not eating and waking up early. He grew up to be a strange boy, and at age 8, he was attacked by a monster, making him afraid of them. He got interested in running at 10, and was always running. He also made a lot of friends, and they were afraid of monsters, too. Somehow, he got pulled into Midnight Academy, it may be because of his grades.

Extra:He is agile.

^Awesome signature/avatar made by Charmander009!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:12 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Finished my SU. I'll go pick out a roomate now...

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Winter Offline

Both accepted! I was wondering if we were gonna get any human guys.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 AM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Rory O'Neal
Race: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Rory could be described as a bit of a jerk. He is usually out for himself, but likes to keep a group of friends to look up to him. Rory enjoys attention, and will go to extremes to get it. He often gets out of trouble by kissing up to teachers. Rory can't stand monsters, and he makes it no secret.
History: Rory O'Neal was raised by his wealthy father and stepmother. His father is an actor, and the stepmother is a lawyer. Rory's mother died when he was seven, and his father remarried shortly after. Rory's personality never changed much over the years; he was a tyrant even as a toddler. He never did well in school, but he quickly learned how to use the power of persuasion to get teachers to raise his grades. Recently, Rory was sent a letter to come and learn at a place called Midnight Academy.
Extra: Can't think of anything!

Name: Ivan Amarin
Race: Water Elemental-Being with the ability to manipulate water to its will. They age slowly, and their true form is a mass of the purest water.
Appearance: Human:
True Form:
Personality: Ivan is quiet around people he's not familiar with, but when he opens up, he gets much more talkative. He enjoys messing around with his powers, but can't do it as often as he would like with humans around. Ivan is a bit lazy when it comes to physical work, but will labor continuously over schoolwork. He tries to keep everyone happy, but doesn't work out that well most of the time. Ivan feels no anger towards humans, and treats them as equals.
History: Ivan was born in the Atlantic Ocean, replacing his mother as the area's water elemental. He watched over the all of the water life there for well over a century and a half, keeping them safe from any water pollution that made its way to them. However, his cousin came and took charge of Ivan's waters. Ivan was forced out, and he took the opportunity to explore the human world. Ivan lived in many places, but never too far from a river. One day, Ivan received a letter asking him to study at Midnight Academy. He leapt at the chance, always eager to learn.
Extra: (Anything that won't go anywhere else, if they have a pet/familiar/etc, here would be a great place to mention it.)