Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Elite Dialga Offline

Unhappy I need morale Boosters :/

I'm turning 20 this year & its been a while since I last trained my pokemon, it's strange, I'm so busy with my university that I barely get any time for my pokemon and I feel as if my dream of becoming a master would just go by as time flies... Im not in a good mood...I seriously need to go back to the world of pokemon and train my pokemon with the zeal I had when I first got into it... any helping suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you everyone....
Old 06-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: I need morale Boosters :/

...What exactly do you want us to do about it? If you need to train some mons, train some mons! Go around the guides section, look for guides on how to train them if you don't know (I assume you do though), and just have fun!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Pickleboy Offline

I'm 20 years old, and I'm also a college kid. Listen, training some mons aren't nearly as important as college. If college is really keeping you that busy, I suggest you play Pokemon with all the free time you can get.

Of course, playing Pokemon is worth it if you get the oppurtunity to stick a Garchomp's head through a stake and shove fire crackers up its rear and then take a giant bulldozer and run it over a couple times, making sure you do it very slowly and then tie Garchomp to an atomic missile and launch it so high that it goes into outer space and it freezes, than explodes and lands on a distant planet and is then anal-probed by aliens who later do the exact same thing whn they discover that Garchomp is EPIC FAIL... but of course all you can do is Ice Beam it and make it faint.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Elite Dialga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
...What exactly do you want us to do about it? If you need to train some mons, train some mons! Go around the guides section, look for guides on how to train them if you don't know (I assume you do though), and just have fun!
Well...I do know how to train pokemon..lol..yeah I guess you're right, I can still persue my dream of becoming a master...Thanks
Old 06-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Elite Dialga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
I'm 20 years old, and I'm also a college kid. Listen, training some mons aren't nearly as important as college. If college is really keeping you that busy, I suggest you play Pokemon with all the free time you can get.
I totally agree with that dude, thanks!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:48 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka

I'll be going to college soon (after graduating high school and taking a couple of years off due to some issues), so I know I probably won't have as much free time as I do now. But I'll always have time for my pokemon, and train them the best I can! College life can be hard, but if you just make time to take care of your pokemon, you'll do fine!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:18 PM
atucker22 Offline

What I do whenever I lose the urge to play is go and replay the classics. Those were the first ones I play and they always rekindle the spark.
The "FireMaster" banner done by Thunder1990 My VPP Stats
Old 06-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Uber Platinum Offline

Univeristy is bags more important than Pokemon (as much as I hate to say it) but if you're really dying, I'd say play GSC if you have any of them. They were, for me, the best series so far so it really puts me back in the mood if you're having a drought.

Hope that helped.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Elite Dialga Offline

Thumbs up Re: I need morale Boosters :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShionRasenka View Post
I'll be going to college soon (after graduating high school and taking a couple of years off due to some issues), so I know I probably won't have as much free time as I do now. But I'll always have time for my pokemon, and train them the best I can! College life can be hard, but if you just make time to take care of your pokemon, you'll do fine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by atucker22 View Post
What I do whenever I lose the urge to play is go and replay the classics. Those were the first ones I play and they always rekindle the spark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Platinum View Post
Univeristy is bags more important than Pokemon (as much as I hate to say it) but if you're really dying, I'd say play GSC if you have any of them. They were, for me, the best series so far so it really puts me back in the mood if you're having a drought.

Hope that helped.
Thank you very VERY much you guys, I cannot elucidate how good I feel now, you guys have helped me out here when I was high and dry, thank you all once again, Ah! although I'm in no position to get the Platinum version or the upcoming GSC remakes, I'm going to initiate my training in Diamond, havn't seen my beloved Dialga since ages, Good Luck to you all!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Lusitania Offline

People, life>internet and games. This is you FUTURE. Those are just games. Jeebus...

ANyway, I'm going to bed. Night y'all, but just never pick games over irl stuff. Don't throw your future away for a Dragonite.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Uber Platinum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Dialga View Post
Thank you very VERY much you guys, I cannot elucidate how good I feel now, you guys have helped me out here when I was high and dry, thank you all once again, Ah! although I'm in no position to get the Platinum version or the upcoming GSC remakes, I'm going to initiate my training in Diamond, havn't seen my beloved Dialga since ages, Good Luck to you all!
Dialga is a pretty awesome Pokemon XD
Old 06-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
im glad the pe2k family helped you out
Old 06-05-2009, 03:01 AM
theajshow Offline

Quote:
I'm impressed with your use of the word, "elucidate." But, hey, just pick it up (your game, that is), and start playing. Maybe give yourself some goals, like building a certain team or something. That will probably get you back into it.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:04 AM
Elite Dialga Offline

Smile Re: I need morale Boosters :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Platinum View Post
Dialga is a pretty awesome Pokemon XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonron2 View Post
im glad the pe2k family helped you out
Quote:
Originally Posted by theajshow View Post
I'm impressed with your use of the word, "elucidate." But, hey, just pick it up (your game, that is), and start playing. Maybe give yourself some goals, like building a certain team or something. That will probably get you back into it.

For once, I thought as if I was left out in the cold since no one really trains pokemon in my family except me, but these replies have proved to me that I am surrounded by a humble family, a family in the world of pokemon, Uber Platinum, pokemoron2 & theajshow, thank you guys, Thanks a lot for your motivation, now I have some rationale to proceed with my training.

Last edited by Elite Dialga; 06-10-2009 at 06:08 AM.