Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:15 AM
zenon_k Offline
New Trainer

Default Bibarel Deck

Hey guys. I have a tourney on Saturday so if you could replay before Friday so I could prepare and stuff that would be fantastic :).

-Pokemon-
4x4 of the Bidoof Line (SF)- Quick ground and pound.
Mismagius (RR)- Psychic Removal is a sweet effect and so is Grudge late in the game if I am loosing.
Froslass (RR)- Gust of win esque effect. If the opponent is still asleep or confused or whatever it’s a nice bit of extra damage.
Tropius (RR)- Fly.
2x2 of the Snover Line(SF)- Tanks.
(Maybe) Delibird (OP7)- I like Present. Nice to use if I need a quick Evo or potion or something.
(Maybe) Mewtwo (MD)- Nice free attack and not too hard to get out.

-Trainers-
Volkner’s Philosophy (RR) x2? Need more?
Potion (SF)x3/4- Looking for something better.
Sp Radar (RR)- Get out Froslass or Mismagius
Lucian’s Assignment (RR) x2- Nice if Abomasnow or another high energy guy is about to die or need some new energies.
Luxury Ball (SF)- Easy choice.
(Maybe) Bertha’s Warmth (RR)- Heals SP’s well.
(Maybe) Poke Drawer (SF) + x1/2
(Maybe) Moonlight Stadium (GE)- Mostly for Mismagius and Mewtwo. In almost every match I use Missy she gets KOed then I really could use her later to win.
(Maybe) Prof Rowan (DP) or Prof. Oaks Visit- Draw card.

-Energies-
?? Water
?? Psychic (But SP * could replace these.)
x4 (or more) * or SP * Energies.

So is there anything I should add, replace, or take out. How many of each energy should I have? I would like another Psychic Pokemon (Uxie maybe) unless I can use more than 4 SP Energy. Also do you know of a site that has up to date pricing on cards from Base up?

Thanks again guys.