Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:11 AM
sgtJARHEAD Offline

Default Re: Ideas for a better Pokemon Wii game

New region. Something like Colosseum or XD.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:52 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Hmm, a new region, possibly? Along with an actual storyline like in the other pokemon games and customizable characters, like in PBR--that would be great.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

A RTS pokemon game would be cool like Fire Emblem but with pokemon I'd buy it.
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 06-20-2009, 04:02 AM
Vevevicamp Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent_Valentine_4 View Post
A RTS pokemon game would be cool like Fire Emblem but with pokemon I'd buy it.
An RTS is in real time. A game like Fire Emblem is not.

They should make a Pokemon game that features all the regions. Thats all I'm gonna say.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:55 AM
evil murkrow Offline
Experienced Trainer

I would have to say that a pokemon game with more rpg elements and more of a dramatic/epic feel to it would be a change for the better. They should takje the franchise in a whole new level, making it slightly more mature and giving it a twist but keeping some of the previous elements. Like say perhaps using the storyline from like a sorta apocalyptic context like in the RP's with like virus experiments/world wastelands/ruins/zombies?/hybrids/you be a pokemon. Or maybe even having a large mmo world coulb be nice in ways. Idunno .

Last edited by evil murkrow; 06-20-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Having a none turn-based fighting system, like Tales of Symphonia 2, would be cool. Being a pokemon, seeing overworld...Oh, and instead of only dungeons, have some fields thrown in for a mix XD Walls are annoying -.-

So, and upgraded Mystery Dungeon for the Wii. With Shadow pokemon. And customization. And Wi-Fi.

Yeesh 0o I say a lot.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:56 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

I think it would be cool if they made a Harvest Moon style Pokemon game. Like have Milktanks as cows, and Mareeps as sheep, and berry trees as plants, and they could have someone like Van who comes and you can buy rare pokemon off him, raise and sell them for major $$. I think that would be a cool game.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Umm i don't know if this has been said but theres a new game coming out for the wii and its like real time battling.

Waruvial 2177
Old 06-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Maybe if they brought back pokemon snap for the wii??????

That game was ridiculously addicting, and the game can be made soo much longer and soo much better with the motion controls of the wii. Anyone????????

Old 06-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Master Zorua Offline

I think they should come out with an all-inclusive game, Pokemon World. It'll include all four regions along with the Orange Islands. You get to choose which region to start out on, and you can only move to another region after you beat the current one, although you can return to any region you have already defeated. And the Legendaries will have a storyline adventure to pursue before they can be confronted and captured. And instead of bringing all of the original Teams back, there could be two Teams: Alpha and Omega. But unlike other pokemon games, while the two teams would be clashing with each other, only one of them would be evil (Team Omega, world domination), the other would be the good guys (Team Alpha, lead by Gary Oak and/or Ash Ketchum). To make things more interesting and determine how the overall story plays out, you can choose to join a Team (something no other pokemon game has allowed before) and shape the fate of the world. Also, Contests will be like the anime. In the first round you do the appeal round, which will be a shortened version of the DPPl contest with 8 total opponents (Only having the first and last portions kept), then the top four will have a timed tourney-style battle that will be more like a mini-game rather than a normal battle. The winner of that gets the ribbon for that town. Then once five ribbons have been attained for that region, the Grand Festival will become available at the same place that the league tournaments will be held. Which is yet another idea. Instead of going straight to the Elite Four, the player must win the League Championship Tournament, just like in the anime.

Last edited by Mewcario; 06-24-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
I think they should come out with an all-inclusive game, Pokemon World. It'll include all four regions along with the Orange Islands. You get to choose which region to start out on, and you can only move to another region after you beat the current one, although you can return to any region you have already defeated. And the Legendaries will have a storyline adventure to pursue before they can be confronted and captured. And instead of bringing all of the original Teams back, there could be two Teams: Alpha and Omega. But unlike other pokemon games, while the two teams would be clashing with each other, only one of them would be evil (Team Omega, world domination), the other would be the good guys (Team Alpha, lead by Gary Oak and/or Ash Ketchum). To make things more interesting and determine how the overall story plays out, you can choose to join a Team (something no other pokemon game has allowed before) and shape the fate of the world. Also, Contests will be like the anime. In the first round you do the appeal round, which will be a shortened version of the DPPl contest with 8 total opponents (Only having the first and last portions kept), then the top four will have a timed tourney-style battle that will be more like a mini-game rather than a normal battle. The winner of that gets the ribbon for that town. Then once five ribbons have been attained for that region, the Grand Festival will become available at the same place that the league tournaments will be held. Which is yet another idea. Instead of going straight to the Elite Four, the player must win the League Championship Tournament, just like in the anime.
You've thought about this a lot, haven't you. :s
Old 06-24-2009, 06:56 PM
aeria Offline
Experienced Trainer

No offense grasspkmnmaster, but I ABSOLUTELY hated Pokemon Snap. On the day I bought it, I sold it for more money then the amount I paid for it.

2 of my favorite games of all time are Kid Icarus and The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. It would be awesome if they revamped those two and made them get better graphics and such.

If you don't know what Kid Icarus is, then click here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Icarus

And if you somehow don't know what The Legend of Zelda Link to the Past is, then clcik here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leg...nk_to_the_Past

Thanks to everyone who helped my dragons grow up.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Moe2 Offline

If they made pokemon an RPG then it would sell millions easy. MMO RPG like WoW is and your set lol, but this would be better for PC... the wii cant handle things this big.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:38 AM
evil murkrow Offline
Experienced Trainer

A real time game thing would be good. Anyone ever played the first digimon world. The battle system for that was pretty cool, and it would work well with the series (maybe idk?) Its sort of like melee scramble, but each guy learns moves as he progresses. And the stat training. Yeah.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

I liked Pokemon Snap. I thought it was awesome to be able to be someone up close to Pokemon--all different Pokemon, and to have them running around right in front of you. It was fun to go around and see what you could do, like, throwing apples and hitting Charmeleon into pools of lava and making them evolve into Charizard. :D

I had this big idea for a Pokemon Wii game aaaages ago, and I frankly would love it if they did bring something like it out. I imagined that you would BE a Pokemon, like in PMD, and you'd be that Pokemon according to your nature (after answering questions like in PMD), but you live in a colony of some sort of something. Something happens, and you get separated. Maybe you then find a partner, and you go on this long journey thing. You get to battle with the nunchuck as your movement stick, and you can perform your different attacks with different manoeuvres and buttons, and stuff like that. You could, like in PMD1, by the end of the game, become any Pokemon you have befriended and do the things that they only can do--like being a Flying-type and being able to fly all around....or be a Wooper and search the depths of the ocean, finding new Pokemon and treasures. Be an Arcanine and run as far as your paws could take you, travelling at high speeds. And you could have different missions being different Pokemon. :D
And yes, I have thought a lot about this--Twilight Princess probably inspired my thoughts about this. xD Being able to fly with those weird things, lope as a wolf, swing your sword with the nunchuck and not be restricted by pixels and "so and so used Tackle". "So and so dodged." "So and so's Defence fell." You know. :P Some more freedom and adventure! :D
Except not join a rescue team or guild. >.> And maybe at some part of the storyline, you'd be captured by a trainer and have to escape or something with the help of your un-captured partner, or the other way 'round! :D I get so excited thinking about it. xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.