Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:18 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [RP]Turning Ninja's into Trainers[RP] A Pokéruto Role Play

Petalburg Woods, Hoenn (Robert)

Robert gave Subaru a smile. "Well you seem to be doing quite well considering your shyness. You're having a nice conversation with a practically complete stranger. I would suggest perhaps you take a look at perhaps what caused your shyness to begin with, if you were not like that from the time of birth. Look at your fears objectively and you will see that they can be overcome. Of course I know nothing of your life, but if you would wish moi to try and help you, I can certainly do my best." he spoke to her in a pleasant tone of voice. He hoped that perhaps by bringing her attention to the fact that she was talking to him would help ease the tensions she might be carrying. He could see the pain in her eyes. He had seen it before, but mostly with new coordinators who had just started and fell to stage fright. "You never know what can or cannot help you unless you try and put your heart into it."

Pokemon Center, Veilstone Sinnoh (Brock)
Old 06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Subaru and Haruka
Petalburg Woods

Su stared at Robert coldly, then looked down to Shiba "I only started speaking because I'm used to explaining Shiba--I knew Haruka here, no matter how many times I correct him, could never explain her correctly. Haruka happens to be one of the second reasons I'm speaking. I probably wouldn't be talking to you if her wasn't here, then again, if it weren't for him I'd probably still be at home. I've always been shy towards people without ever really knowing why, Haruka sort of forced himself on me when we were kids so I've gotten over him and my family, but I don't like most strangers. Then again, Robert I can tell you're an overall nice person, so you don't really bother me--except for your trying to overanalize my fear of people." she said softly, her voice deadly calm. Haruka frowned and put a hand on her shoulder gently.

"Su..." He warned, Subaru turned her face to his and stared icily at him. Haruka looked away, feeling his cheeks grow hot, Su didn't like being questioned to a very long extent, which Robert was doing. Haruka sighed and dropped his hand hopelessly, looking down to his Espeon.

You sure picked a girl Haruka. He told his trainer sarcastically. Haruka rolled his eyes, sometimes he hated his pokemon.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac Kanoshi
Entrance to Petalburg Woods

I sighed. There were too many sad, annoyed and just strange looks going around. I sighed again, wanting everyone to get along.
"Ok, Ok. How about we make our way to Petalburg. I don't want any fights or cold glares or anything like that." I now turned to look at Su.
"Oh come on. Give the guy a break. He was only trying to help. It's in his nature to do so." I said, giving a friendly smile. Buizel attempted to cheer Su up. I know how Buizel dislikes people being upset or angry, and when they are he attempts to cheer them up. Buizel begins to make funny faces, at one point pulling the sides of his mouth back and sticking out his tongue. I laughed.
"You know, Buizel, that face is more scary than funny." I said, bursting out with laughter when Buizel looked at me coldly.
"Oh calm down, it was a joke." He still glared at me, making me think back at my words. Now I actually began to feel sorry for him.
"You didn't take offence to that, right?" I ask, Buizel then bursting out with laughter. I had just been pranked.
"Haw, haw, very funny." I said, a look of annoyance coming across my face. Then I too began to laugh.

((That's right, I'm back! ))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Winter Offline

Haruka and Su
Petalburg Woods

Haruka gave Xiac an odd look "But Maxie said he was going to Rustboro, wait, do you even know who Team Magma is? They are a criminal organization working against Team Aqua both of which operate here in Hoenn--I say we follow them and try to prevent what they are planning. And besides, there's a gym there." Haruka suggested, knowing full well that Su wouldn't compete in the contest on purpose now.

Su nodded "It wouldn't kill to pay Roxanne a visit, though. Maybe have a rematch, though with Aki as strong as he is now, we'd smoke her withing five seconds. And we'd be able to keep an eye on Maxie in one shot." she agreed, totally avoiding Robert's gaze. Yotsuba hooted and clapped, excited at the prospect of an old friend, though she payed Xiac's Buizel no mind, just like Su did.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash Ketchum
Pokemon Center - Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Ash hung up the telephone-like attachment after Garenia hung up from her end, and turned away from the screen to look for Brock.

"I guess we should get going now, then?" he spoke to the older teen as Pikachu climbed onto his head.

Amaya
Entrance to Petalburg Woods, Hoenn

Amaya, who had involuntarily spaced out during the long conversation that ensued, came to just in time to hear Subaru speaking of her shyness. She was giving Robert an icy look, which meant she was obviously not pleased. Her attention shifted to Xiac and Buizel then as Xiac spoke.

"Ok, Ok. How about we make our way to Petalburg. I don't want any fights or cold glares or anything like that." (sealboyno1 quote)

"But Maxie said he was going to Rustboro, wait, do you even know who Team Magma is? They are a criminal organization working against Team Aqua both of which operate here in Hoenn--I say we follow them and try to prevent what they are planning. And besides, there's a gym there." (Winter_Cherry quote)

Amaya looked to Haruka as he spoke up. There were a few moments of silence before she finally spoke herself.

"I like that idea. If Team Magma is planning something in Rustboro, we should definately follow after Maxie to see what it is and try to stop it."

OoC: Braindead >>

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 06-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac Kanoshi
Entrance to Petalburg Woods

"But Maxie said he was going to Rustboro, wait, do you even know who Team Magma is? They are a criminal organization working against Team Aqua both of which operate here in Hoenn--I say we follow them and try to prevent what they are planning. And besides, there's a gym there." (Winter_Cherry quote)
I gave an odd look at Haruka.
"But there's a gym in Petalburg and it's closer than Rustboro's." I moaned. Buizel seemed to give up on cheering Su up and jumped up on my head. He began making himself comfortable and sat down.
"Team Magma? Yeah, I've heard of them, just never paid much attention. Besides," I glanced at the Woods beside me, "it's creepy in there." I pointed out, quietly. Buizel seemed to jump up in excitement at the thought of travelling and getting to compete in a Gym.
"Bui! Bui!" He jumped up and ran into the Woods, carefree of what lay ahead.
"Buizel!" I cried out in anger, furiously throwing two Pokeballs to the ground. My Luxray and Shiny Charmeleon jumped out.
"Charmeleon! Luxray! I want to both to go ahead and get Buizel back!"
"Char!"
"Lux!"
And with that, Charmeleon climbed onto Luxray's back and chased after Buizel, Luxray sniffing for Buizel's scent. I turned back to the others, putting on an embarrassed smile for the fourth time that day.
"Don't worry about them, they'll be fine. Besides, Buizel does this plenty of times." I said, laughing nervously. I was mostly trying to assure myself and not them. Silently, in my thoughts, I began to worry about Buizel. But I knew Luxray and Charmeleon would bring him back safely. I sighed.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Winter Offline

Su and Haruka

"Yeah? Well there's a gym in Rustboro too, as I said before, and it's a bit easier than Norman's gym. Besides, it seems there are already people who agree. As for Team Magma, you should pay attention--they're dangerous." Haruka advised, rolling his eyes. Kids, they really bugged him sometimes.

Su nodded "Yes, Roxanne's the standard first gym leader here. And there's Maxie, too" Su said, almost echoing her companion. Their minds were made up.

Old 06-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert shook his head a bit. "Moi was only trying to help. However while I agree that Team Magma must be stopped and you should definately find out what he is up to, I believe that if you focus on one, you neglect the other. if you wish to follow after that man, you should hurry. And while you do that, I will keep my eyes out for Team Aqua. If Magma is up to thier old tricks agian, then chances are very good Aqua isn't going to be too far behind in causing trouble. I will continue on my way to Petalburg." Robert spoke plainly. With that he began walking away from the group and down the wooded path towards Petalburg City.

Center, Veilstone Sinnoh (Brock)

"Yeah. If we leave now we will be halfway to the next town by nightfall." Brock spoke in agreement with Ash. "We can set up camp there, then stop into Solacean Town for some supplies and finally be at Hearthome City by night time." Brock replied. With that, Brock headed out of the Pokemon Center.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:35 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: Okay, I think it's time to really get this RP started. Now I'm allowing the ninja to step through the portal and enter the Poké world!

Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuuga, Anko Mitarashi, and Kurenai Yuuhi
Hokage's Office, Konoha
After getting all the information they needed, with Tsunade's permission, the four left. Ino quickly went home to let her parents know that she would be going on a mission and wasn't sure when she'd be back and get some of her stuff. Hinata went home to tell her father and to get some supplies. Anko and Kurenai went to their homes to get their already packed bags. At the gates, they met up with Torth, Naruto, and Jiraiya.

"It looks like you all are bored out of your minds," Anko said.

"Enough with the jokes," Kurenai said to the other woman.

"Lady Tsunade has given up permission to go through now," Ino said.

Hinata nodded, feeling a bit shy again around Naruto. Then, with whoever was at the site of the portal, entered it, unsure of what was on the other side.
OoC: Okay, this is a bit short. I really didn't feel like posting as my Pokémon characters, but I felt like getting this on the road.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-24-2009, 01:02 AM
Winter Offline

Ichigo Yamaneko

Ichigo was waiting when everyone showed up at the portal, she'd been packed and ready this morning. She smiled and looked around at everyone that hadn't entered yet. "Here goes nothing!" She laughed and dived in with a smile on the otside and confusion and tenseness on the inside. Well, too bad I forgot to say my goodbyes to everyone, I may not come back... She thought uneasily as she fell through blackness.

OOC: Ick, short. I didn't really feel too much like posting for my others either, it's not like Su and Haruka have much to say.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:37 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum
Pokemon Center - Veilstone City, Sinnoh

"Yeah. If we leave now we will be halfway to the next town by nightfall. We can set up camp there, then stop into Solacean Town for some supplies and finally be at Hearthome City by night time." (Mewcario quote)

After speaking, Brock turned and exited the Center, prompting Ash to run after him. He hadn't contemplated their path yet at all; the excitement of it all still had him captivated. This was yet another reason why Brock was needed.. there was no telling what sort of schedule the black haired teen would have himself on.

"So... to Solaceon first, then?" he spoke as he finally caught up with his older friend. The question's answer was obvious, and he already knew it, but walking in silence wouldn't be much fun. He had to try and think up something to talk about.

OoC: I can't think of anything for Amaya - again..

Old 06-27-2009, 02:19 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Center, Veilstone Sinnoh -> En route to Solaceon City (Brock)

Brock gave a nod to Ash's question, though he thought his explination was clear enough. "That's right. The road's quite long and it'll be nightfall by the time we're three quaters of the way to the town, so we'll set camp for the night and by early morning we'll finish to Solaceon. there we'll spend the rest of the day replenishing supplies, relaxing, babewatching and then sleep at the Pokemon Center. Then we'll head straight to Hearthome on the next day. by that time, Crystal and Gardenia should either just be getting there or already be there." Brock explained as he walked to the outskirts of town onto the path they would take to get to Solaceon.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Team Rocket- Trailing Brock and Ash

Jesse, James and Meowth peeked out from behind a tree after Ash and Brock had passed, grinning evilly
"Meowth, when is this plan of yours goi-" James started, before Meowth shut his mouth

"Quiet! You want the twerps to hear us or what, ya knucklehead?" Meowth hissed, pulling them back behind the tree and into some bushes.
"Don't worry about it; I got everything under control."

Butch and Cassidy, outside Pewter city

"Here comes another one; get back inside!" Butch said to Cassidy, spying a girl coming down the road. Cassidy slipped inside the tent just in time to avoid being seen, and Butch leaned out over the desk

"Raise your Pokemon for only twenty bucks!"
Old 07-05-2009, 01:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash
Veilstone City > Route 215

Ash nodded silently to Brock's response. He'd actually understood everything the first time, he'd just wanted to strike up some sort of conversation. With a sigh, he folded his hands behind his head, looking up at the bright blue sky above. Pikachu rested atop his head contently, watching the ground pass beneath it as Ash walked.

"It's times like these when I really reach I had a bike." Ash's statement was very random, he had to admit, but it was true. His arms dropped back down to his side, and he looked back down. He and Brock were just now growing farther away from the Center. At this time, he felt obliged to ask another random question, "Hey Brock, do you think Crystal will catch any new Pokemon on her way to meet us?"

OoC: My inability to think of anything is resulting in Ash annoying Brock with questions xD;

Old 07-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Master Zorua Offline

En route to Solaceon City (Brock)

Brock chuckled a bit and shook his head. "I don't know about the bike thing Ash. Pikachu and bikes don't seem to mix very well. First there was Misty's bike that got fried, then May's, and then Dawn's." Brock said as he continued to walk along the path.

"But I'm sure she'll probably catch a pokemon or two, just like you will, unless like me youve got six with you." Brock said as they continued down along the trail. It would be about noontime when they reached the T-intersection. "Well, according to the map, we should head south. But first, let's take a break for lunch." brock said before looking over to a small meadowed area. "There, that looks like a good spot." Brock said as he then walked over to the spot. Taking off his backpack, Brock sat bown on the ground and took out a silver tra and a bag of riceball sandwiches he had made before they left the pokemon center, along with a stack of plastic bowls and canisters of pokemon food.