Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:14 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP]Turning Ninja's into Trainers[RP] A Pokéruto Role Play

OoC: Team Rocket and Maxie, huh? Now it's a party. xD

IC: Ash Ketchum
Pokemon Center - Veilstone City, Sinnoh

"No I haven't, Pikachu, but I'm guessing that it would be Ash's. I'll ask Nurse Joy once I get my egg back. I'll bring it to ya."

"I'll go look for it." Ash and Pikachu watched Surge walk away after both he and Crystal had spoken, and then looked to Persian as she spoke up.

How about when we meet up with them, why don't we travel together again? Like back in Kanto?"

I like that idea." Crystal then turned back to the screen and to Ash and Brock. "How about after I get your Umbreon, I meet up with you guys wherever you are, and we then travel Sinnoh together? Like old times?"

Pikachu's eyes instantly lit up, and a broad grin came onto his face.

Yeah, that'd be awesome! He looked to Ash, Wouldn't it, Ash?

"Yeah," Ash responded with a smile, looking back to the screen. It was obvious that his own mood had brightened quite a bit, "I'd really like that. Thanks."

I still can't believe you left Umbreon back there...

Ash gave Pikachu a look of annoyance, which switched back to a sheepish smile moments later, but this didn't last long, for he looked back at the screen soon after.

"So, do you want to meet up at a certain location, or would you rather Brock and I just stay where we're at?"

Amaya
Petalburg Woods entrance, Hoenn

Amaya looked up to the girl as she explained about her Pokemon, looking down at the golden-yellow wolf-like Pokemon in front of them with admiration. However, she didn't bother asking anymore questions, for there wasn't much more to inquire. Besides, she didn't want to annoy the trainer.

Her attention then shifted to a red haired older man who had bumped into the male trainer, watching him bow with a soft-spoken apology and continue on his way. She furrowed her brow slightly, staring at him a bit longer as he departed. She felt as though she recognized him from somewhere... He looked vaguely familiar.

OoC: Ugh, I can't think of anything for Amaya x_x

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
Pokémon Center - Sandgem Town, Sinnoh
"So, do you want to meet up at a certain location, or would you rather Brock and I just stay where we're at?" (quote by DarkAmethyst)

"How about you two stay where you are. I'll call home and ask my sis to send me Fireshadow, my black Charizard, so I can fly to where you're at. What city are you in?" Crystal asked.
Stephanie Shantez
Route 1 heading to Viridian City, Kanto
"I wonder what's going on with the others," Espeon barked.

"I'm sure everyone is alright. They probably just arrived in Sinnoh," Stephanie replied.

It didn't take long to reach Viridian. She wasn't here to challenge the gym. She was looking for a contest. She went to the Pokémon Center to get information on the Kanto contests. She returned Espeon to her PokéBall and asked the Nurse Joy to check their overall health even though they were not in any battles currently. She then started talking to other trainers about when the next contest was and where.
Naomi Jefferson
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
"Floaroma Town, the place of flowers," Naomi sighed.

"I like the flowers," Stunky said.

"Then go and have fun. Just stay close, please."

The Skunk Pokémon nodded and ran off into the flower patches. Umbreon shook her head. The Moonlight Pokémon then turned to her trainer.

"So what is it we're doing here?"

"I'm wanting to get some honey here. It's good for attracting Pokémon, and it's also a tasty ingredent in cooking," the dark haired teen said, heading for one of the stores.
OoC: Uber short, but that's all I got for now...

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 05-27-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:30 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Petalburg Woods, Hoenn (Robert)

Robert watched the elderly man pass by. He initially thought nothing of it until he saw Amaya's stare. It seemed like she was trying to recall something. "What is it miss Amaya? Do you know that man?" He asked in a calm and quiet tone of voice, just so that he wouldn't be heard by the elderly gentleman.

Once he had his answer from her, his eyes would tune into a noise that was comming at them from within the woods. it was a pack of poochyena, the same ones that attacked one of the trainers from earlier. Robert ran towards the pack and stopped in place. Robert's Gardevoir and Lucario fell in line beside him.

Seven of the poochyenas stopped in place, as if they recognized him. The remaining five continued the charge, fangs bared. So, it is them. These others must have taken over the pack and started causing trouble for others. Robert thought to himself before issuing his attack. "Lilliandra my darling...hypnotic dome." Robert spoke calmly. Robert's gardevoir outstretched her arms and unleashed a spiraling shower of magical leaf which wrapped around and surrounded the five rogue poochyena in a dome-like field of leaves. When Robert's gardevoir opened her eyes, the leaves stopped in place and began to spin. As Lilliandra's eyes gave off a bluish glow, the leaves produced hypnotic waves, putting the five to sleep. "Now then my dear, use dream eater to enter thier minds and tell me what it is you see." He spoke calmly. The attack would cause no damage since darks were immune to psychic damage, but she could still use it to read thier dreams, probe thier subconciousnesses.

When Lilliandra was done, she turned to Robert and used psychic on him, sending the images she had seen from each one directly into his mind. After a moment of intense pain, one which he silently beared, Robert regained his composure and walked straight up to one of the poochyena and picked it up. "I see. This one here was abandoned by its trainer. She was so devistated by the betrayal that she began to view all humans as wretched beings. She gathered four other poochyena and attacked humans. Eventually, she found the group I was familiar with, those seven, took domanence over the pack and used them for further attacks." he spoke. The Poochyena slowly awoke. When it saw it was being held by Robert, it bit his hand hard, drawing blood. Robert winced, but did not let go. "You've suffered much, haven't you? Your trust betrayed by the one you cared about the most. But we are not all like that. There are many more good people than there are people like your former trainer." The poochyena struggled and bite Robert agian in the arm, but the coordinator still did not let go, not yet. Instead, Robert knelt down to the ground and gently released the pup, his hand and arm bleeding from the bites. Robert took out a luxury ball and held it out to the pup. "I will not betray you. I will earn your trust and I will keep it." Robert spoke as his eyes gazed into the poochyena's own. The two would look at each other for a full two minutes without moving or saying a word. Eventually, the poochyena stepped forward and licked the wounds it caused Robert before then poking its nose at the luxury ball, allowing the red light to suck it in. The ball wiggled several times until the red light on the button faded away, confirming the capture. Of course, now Robert would have to transfer one of his own pokemon back to the ranch once he got to the nearest pokemon center.

Robert's gardevoir took out a tube of ointment and aroll of guaze bandage. Robert smiled and took them from gardevoir. "Thank you my dear, you are too kind." he spoke before applying the dressing to his injuries.

Pokemon Center, Veilstone Sinnoh (Brock)

Brock hmmed a bit, thinking things over before speaking. If they stayed here, it would take Crystal forever to get to them. However, a half-way point would certainly be a better option. After all, they had tons of time between now and the Sinnoh League Championships. "Well, if you ask me, I think the best thing to do is head to Hearthome City. It's between here and Sandgem, and it would probably take us both the same amount of time to travel there, give or take a day. Of course, Ash will probably have his gym battle here first before we head off, which regardless of the outcome shouldn't take a whole day to complete. Does that sound reasonable to you both?" Brock asked, looking at Ash and Crystal as he waited for thier input.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-26-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Maxie, Petalburg Woods

Maxie paid no heed to the children after passing, but couldn't help giving the faintest of smiles; Team Magma would be helping people just like that soon enough.

The reason Maxie had founded Team Magma was to forward land expansion. With the growing population, the land in which People and Pokemon could live together was starting to disappear. As such, he had begun looking at ways to make more land, and had finally come across a solution; the legendary Groudon.

Now out of earshot, Maxie's personal phone rang, and he answered
"Maxie, everything is in place at Lavaridge." The voice of one of the many people he had hired for Team Magma said "Should I send a group to help you, Sir?"
"That won't be nessescary. What is the project on the deciphering of the old legend?"
"We haven't made much progress, Sir, but the R&D department is on it." the grunt reported
"Good. I will contact you when I have finished my errand."

Team Rocket, Veilstone Pokemon Center

"It sounds like the twerps are setting up a litle get together." Jesse whispered, wishing she'd chosen a different disguise; the grey wig she was wearing itched.
"Then let's give 'em a reunion they'll never forget." Meowth grinned "We'll follow 'em until they're all together, then we'll snag all their Pokemon."
"How do you plan to do that?" James asked, staring out the window detachedly.
"Let's just say, it'll be a big bang." Meowth covered his mouth to keep from laughing aloud, and led his two partners in crime a bit closer inconspiciously.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Su and Haruka
Petalburg Woods

Haruka jumped back from the man and bowed in return, but he was already gone and Su was shivering. She grabbed Haruka's arm so hard he yelped "Su, is something wrong?" he asked immediately, Subaru's safety his main concern. Su continued to stare in the direction of the man's departing.

"That--Haruka, don't you recognize him!?!?!?" Su demanded sharply, her voice shaking. Haruka thought back, he did seem familiar, but from where...? It struck him.

"No! Surely not! He can't have any good sense to be walking around here like that--not after the TV stories they've run!" he shouted, which was a little more than necissary. His Espeon looked up at him with huge eyes, Haruka had never been so loud or panicked. Shiba returned to Su with a loud whine of her own concern.

Su nodded. "It's got to be him, I won't forget those news stories. Just like Kanto's Team Rocket." she murmured.

OOC: Maxie, huh? God, Kai would be perfect here, but I'm not sure if I want to bring in that chaos.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac Kanoshi
Entrance of Petalburg Woods

"Really?!" I asked, completely full of energy at the thought of a Gym being in the town I just passed. I couldn't believe I missed that huge building! I slapped the front of my face, completely annoyed at forgetting. More people came, and Buizel had ran off to sniff at Shiba, a pokemon we all raised puzzled looks at. Listening to the explanation of the strange pokemon, I smiled.
"You never know when a random Pokemon will pop up." I said, with a slight chuckle. I had jumped in fear and surprise as Robert and stopped ad caught a Poochyena. I shivered in fear, that same Pokemon had bit my... you know...
"Don't you ever release her when I'm around." I said, shivering in fear at the thought of the small dog biting my butt, which was still throbbing in pain, again. I soon stopped and smiled.
"You're a good trainer, you can keep yourself calm too. That was actuallypretty impressive." I said, clapping at his expertise.
"Is that a shiny Buizel? I've heard about different-colored pokemon before, but the only one I've ever seen is Yotsuba, Su's Aipom." (Quote from Winter_Cherry) I smiled as Buizel straightened himself up at the mention of his "awesomeness".
"Bui!" He said boasted, I just laughed.
"I actually have two other shinies. You want to have a look?" I asked Haruka. Buizel continued to inspect Shiba, suddenly jumping about in a need to play. I stared at Su after her ranting and shouting.
"Calm down. I doubt he's who you think he is. I don't even know who Robert is either." I said, not noticing an elderly man pass by.

((Yes, he has his stupid moments. ))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:51 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Ino Yamanaka and Hinata Hyuuga
Hokage's Office, Konoha
Ino knew that there were still a few people who needed to show up before they could begin, but she also knew that Tsunade won't wait forever. The blonde turned to Hinata, wanting to pass the time with conversation.

"What do you think it's going to be like?" she asked the Hyuuga.

"I d-don't know. Hopefully it won't be t-too difficult to get around and we w-will all be together," Hinata replied.

"I hear you. I just hope it's not like a dump. I still have my looks to think about."

Hinata mentally rolled her eyes. She knew that Ino really cared about how she looked, but Hinata herself really didn't. She made sure she looked presentable, but she didn't want her looks to be the only thing that caught anyone's attention, mainly Naruto's. She wondered how much longer Tsunade would wait. But for the time being Hinata didn't mind listening to the conversations around her or talking to Ino.
Crystal Momoyia
"Well, if you ask me, I think the best thing to do is head to Hearthome City. It's between here and Sandgem, and it would probably take us both the same amount of time to travel there, give or take a day. Of course, Ash will probably have his gym battle here first before we head off, which regardless of the outcome shouldn't take a whole day to complete. Does that sound reasonable to you both?" (quote by Mewcario)

"That sounds like a better idea," Persian meowed. "That way you might be able to catch some Pokémon on the way."

"You have a point..." Crystal mumbled, thinking it over. "Alright, we can do that. And while we're there I'll challenge the Hearthome gym. Once Nurse Joy is finished checking my egg, I'll ask her for your Umbreon and head on that way."

Surge then walked back, but he was alone. He sat down on Crystal's left, pressing the side of his face that was scarred into her leg. She placed her hand on the side of his neck. His visible cobalt eye was open as he looked up at his sapphire haired trainer.

"I couldn't find it. I guess Nurse Joy has it in its PokéBall," he barked.

"That's alright. Thanks for looking, Surge," Crystal said to the Dark Pokémon, stroking his charcoal fur.
Stephanie Shantez
Pokémon Center - Viridian City, Kanto
"There's going to be a contest in Cerulean?" Stephanie asked another coordinator.

"That's what I heard, but I won't be taking part in it. I'm going to train for the one after, but I'll be watching. Good luck," the other coordinator said.

"Thank you."

Stephanie then went to the front desk where Nurse Joy was and retrieved her two PokéBalls. Once she left the Center, she pressed the button on one of them, releasing the beam of white light. From it came the Moonlight Pokémon Espeon. Stephanie's had a sapphire gem on her forehead instead of the common ruby. The cat-like Pokémon shook her lavender fur out and looked up at her trainer.

"Where are we heading?"

"We're going to Cerulean City for a contest. And on the way I can catch a few Pokémon since we'll be walking."

"That means we'll be going through Pewter City, right?" Espeon asked.

Stephanie had once traveled Kanto before becoming a coordinator. She challenged the gyms and took part in the Indigo League, coming up second to Crystal. It wasn't bad, though. The two are the best of friends and yet the best of rivals.

"That's right, and with all the ground we'll be covering I'm sure we'll come across a few Pokémon I can use in future contests," Stephanie said as she and her Pokémon companion headed for Route 2, heading to their first stop in Pewter City.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 05-27-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:33 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum

"Well, if you ask me, I think the best thing to do is head to Hearthome City. It's between here and Sandgem, and it would probably take us both the same amount of time to travel there, give or take a day. Of course, Ash will probably have his gym battle here first before we head off, which regardless of the outcome shouldn't take a whole day to complete. Does that sound reasonable to you both?" (Mewcario quote)

Ash opened his mouth to answer Crystal, but stopped and looked to Brock as he spoke. His attention shifted back to Crystal as she responded.

"Alright, we can do that. And while we're there I'll challenge the Hearthome gym. Once Nurse Joy is finished checking my egg, I'll ask her for your Umbreon and head on that way." (Crystal Momoyia quote)

"Sounds good to me,"
Ash finally spoke up, a smile returning to his face. "I guess we'll see you there, then. Thanks again."

Pikachu shifted on his shoulder, smiling at Surge, Persian and Crystal. He couldn't wait to see his friends again. The excitement was making him restless.

Amaya

"What is it miss Amaya? Do you know that man?" (Mewcario quote)

Amaya turned to look back at Robert after being spoken to.

"I'm not sure; he looks familiar, but I can't recall where I know him from..." She followed the coordinator's gaze to the pack of Poochyena, watching in silence the scene that unfolded between him and the leader of the pack. At her side, Glaceon tensed, preparing for battle if needed, but relaxed when seeing that Robert had captured the lone Pokemon. Amaya looked up to him as he began to tend to his wounds with a roll of gauze bandage and some ointment that his Gardevoir had handed him. "Are you alright? That was a really impressive display."

She turned her head sharply and looked back to the male and female trainers that had arrived shortly before when hearing shouting. She glanced at Xiac as he spoke, and then said something herself.

"What's wrong? Did you know who that man was?"

Old 05-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Petalburg Woods, Hoenn (Robert)

Robert gave a nod to Amaya after he finished dressing his wounds. "I will be alright madamausel. Tis nothing compared to what this poor pokemon has suffered from the cruel heart of her former trainer." he replied. he then looked at Xian.

"Well then young man, let this be a lesson for you. Never abandon your pokemon for any reason. Otherwise this is how they will turn out. You cannot really blame the pup. Being abandoned by someone she trusted had turned her heart cold towards humanity. Would you not be vengeful if someone close to you betrayed your trust in so heartless a manner?" He asked.

His attention soon turned to the other two who started bickering to each other about the old man that had passed by. From the sounds of it, the man was not a very good person, especially if they compared him to Team Rocket. "So then, who is that man that you would compare him to such a criminal organization?" he asked the two.

Pokemon Center, Veilstone Sinnoh (Brock)

"Well then, all we have to do now is wait for Nurse Joy to transfer your pokemon here. And I'll be right behind you with plenty of bandages, ointments and medical dressings for when your Umbreon decides to take out his agression on you." Brock casually spoke as he headed over to start cooking up some extra pokemon food. He had plenty for the road, but having some extra was always a good idea. He'd also make several riceballs on the side for the trip. he was the kind of guy who was littereally prepared for just about everything.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-27-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Maxie, Petalburg woods

Unfortunately, Maxie had not been far enough away to miss the shouting, and pure curiosity brought him back, just in time to hear a question;
""So then, who is this man that you would compare him to such a criminal organisation?" (Mewcario quote)

"I can answer that myself." he said, stepping before them "My name is Maxie. As for why you compare me to the likes of Team Rocket, that is beyond my comprehension." He gave the one he assumed compared him to Team Rocket a stern look
"If you have any other inquiries about my 'criminal affairs'," He gave air quotes when he said 'Criminal Affairs' "I am going to Rustboro city. Good day to you all." He nodded, turned on his heel, and returned to his thoughts, thinking nothing else of the trainers.

Gardenia, Eterna city

Gardenia sighed heavily. She hadn't had any challengers to her gym since that Ash kid had beaten her, and she was bored to death. So bored, in fact, that she was hanging upside down from a tree. A man walked by, and looked up at her.
"...may I ask what you're doing?" He asked
"Yup; I'm hanging from a tree." Gardenia replied, looking down at him.
"Okay... Why?"
"'cause I'm bored." The man gave her an odd look before going on his way. She thought for another moment on what to do, then got an idea.
Hey, I can have a rematch with Ash! She thought, and grinned. She'd trained her team up a lot since he'd last come through here. She leapt down from the tree, somehow landing on her feet, stumbling from dizziness for a second, then heding to the Pokemon Center.

When she got there, she went to the video phone.
"Ahs Ketchum, please."

((Meh.))

Butch & Cassidy, Pewter City

Butch and Cassidy were wearing comon person outfits rather than their Team Rocket uniforms. Everyone in Kanto knew who Team Rocket was, and that was bad for business. They were running a scam of a daycare center, Butch at the desk and Cassidy behind, putting the Pokemon into cages inside the large tent they had set up.
"How's it going back there?" Butch asked, not loud enough to be overheard by any passerby.
"Excellent. The way those dopes are dumping their Pokemon in here, we'll have all of Pewter City's Pokemon in no time." Cassidy replied, and Butch gave her a thumbs-up before returning to his post.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 05-28-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Kiba and Sakura
Hogake's Office, Konoha

Kiba and Sakura walked through the doors of Lady Tsunade's office.

"Sorry were late Lady Tsunade but we had to help Lady Kurenai with a small task" Sakura said panting.

Kiba scratched the back of his head laughing.

"Yeah we came here as fast as we could were sorry" He walked over to her desk and looked at the others. Sakura followed and she too looked around the room. She could tell that Lady Tsunade wasn't happy with their tardiness but could also see that she didn't care much about it since they arrived.

Kiba looked back at their Hokage and said "Lady Tsuande what's this meeting about and why are Ino and Hinata here?"

He turned and said hello to Hinata his fellow teammate. He looked back at Ino and then looked away not caring of her presence. Sakura glances over to Ino and brought herself to smile and she turned away quickly she clenched her fist hoping she wouldn't have to do anything partnered with her, because they would disagree over everything even though they are friends now.
Sakura sighed and said "Is everyone here for this meeting now?"

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 05-27-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:08 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuuga, Anko Mitarashi, and Kurenai Yuuhi
Hokage's Office, Konoha
When the door open, but Ino and Hinata looked over their shoulders. Ino had to catch herself before she glared at Sakura. True, Sasuke wasn't in the village so they really had no reason to fight anymore, but Ino said it was now a habbit. She still saw Sakura as one of her close friends, but she could not show it in public.

"Sorry were late Lady Tsunade but we had to help Lady Kurenai with a small task" (quote by Dawn34)

Hinata walked over to Kiba to stand next to her teammate, no offense to Ino. It was just that she felt more comfortable next to someone she spends most of her time with. She mumbled a greeting to him, just load enough for him to here. She also greeted Sakura, but again not too loudly.

"Lady Tsuande what's this meeting about and why are Ino and Hinata here?" (quote by Dawn34)

"Everyone in this room have volunteered for this mission, Kiba," Tsunade said, looking over everyone. So far Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki, Jiraiya, Torth Drakus (Draco Boy 0), Ichigo Yamaneko (Winter_Cherry), Kiba Inuzuka, and Sakura Haruno have arrived. Kikashi and Saniro Okinawa (Pyroboy74), Shikamaru Nara (Wolfnoid), Anko Mitarashi, and Kurenai Yuuhi have yet to arrive. She wasn't too surprised that they were late. Most of them volunteered last minute and still had to get ready.

"Is everyone here for this meeting now?" (quote by Dawn34)

Tsunade sighed. She was about to begin explaining the mission when there was a flash of tan that came through one of the open windows. She was not impressed when the purple haired Tokubetsu (Special) Jounin stood near the side of her desk, a dango stick in hand (just emptied dango stick, too).

"Sorry for being late, Lady Hokage," Anko said before looking around the room. "Is it just me ore is it getting a bit crowded in here?"

"For once I agree with you, Anko."

Anko turned and saw genjutsu specialist and leader of team 8 Kurenai Yuuhi. Anko wanted to say something, but decided against it. She turned on her heal and leaned against the wall, next to the window she entered in. Kurenai walked into the room until she stood behind Hinata and Kiba.

"H-Hello, Kurenai-sensei," Hinata greeted.

Kurenai nodded her greeting. Tsunade wanted a moment before deciding to start again with the details of this mission.

"Alright, if some if not all of you know that some sort of portal has appeared near the main gates. We have no idea how or why it appeared, nor do we know if Orochimaru is behind it. But for once I do not think so. All of you have willingly volunteered for this mission, so I do not want any of you backing out. You mission is to go through the portal and find out what's on the other side. You are to learn and explore the other side," Tsunade explain.

"But if it closes, how are we to get back, Lady Tsunade?" Ino asked.

"That I'm unsure of, Ino, but we will work on a way if that happens. I do not expect this mission to be completed within a few days. It may take a few months, so I hope you all packed what all you'll need for that long," Tsunade replied.

"Great," Ino mumbled under her breath.

"Sounds like fun," Anko said, mostly to herself.
Crystal Momoyia
Crystal nodded before hanging up with Ash and Brock. She got up and headed to meet Nurse Joy at the desk. Joy handed the egg case back to the Momoyia girl.

"Everything appears to be alright. You're raising a healthy egg."

"Thank you, Nurse Joy. May I ask a favor?" Nurse Joy nodded before Crystal continued, "My friend, Ash Ketchum, is in Veilstone City, but he has a Pokémon here. I was wondering if you to transport it to the Pokémon Center there for him. If not, we're going to meet up in Hearthome City and I can take it to him there."

"Our transporter is under maintenance, so you'll have to take it. Which Pokémon did he forget?"

"An Umbreon."

Nurse Joy only took a few minutes to get a PokéBall and hand it to Crystal. The Momoyia girl nodded. She sent a message to Ash saying that she'll have his Umbreon for him in Hearthome since the transporter is being worked on in Sandgem Town's Pokémon Center. She also made a quick call to home and, using her portable PC, recieved her shiny Charizard incase she found herself running late. Crystal and her two Pokémon, Persian and Surge, then headed out and on route to Hearthome City, aiming to meet up with old friends and catch new Pokémon one the way.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Kiba and Sakura
Hokage's Office, Konoha

Kiba noticed his fellow teammate Hinata walk over to him. She muttered a silent hello to him and Sakura. They both looked at her and smiled then turned to face their Hokage.

"Everyone in this room have volunteered for this mission, Kiba," Tsunade said, looking over everyone.

Sakura asked if everyone was that was needed was here. Tsunade sighed not answering her question. Sakura knew from the sigh that not everyone had arrived and that Tsunade was becoming impatient.
At that moment the office doors opened and she noticed Anko Mitiarashi come in with a once non eaten dango stick in her hand.

Sakura sighed and whispered to Kiba whom was looking at Naruto.

"If you don't want anyone to know then you might not want to make it so obvious, don't worry its all good" she said smiling.

Kiba started to get red and shook his head looking at the ground he chuckled "Yeah your right I can't help it."

"Alright, if some if not all of you know that some sort of portal has appeared near the main gates. We have no idea how or why it appeared, nor do we know if Orochimaru is behind it. But for once I do not think so. All of you have willingly volunteered for this mission, so I do not want any of you backing out. You mission is to go through the portal and find out what's on the other side. You are to learn and explore the other side," Tsunade explain.

Sakura knew of the portal because she was the one that Tsunade called to come check out the portal with her. (OOC: if thats okay)

"But Lady Tsunade" Sakura paused she looked around the room and looked back at their Hokage "We can't just go in without knowing something about it, all we know is that it just appeared by the main gates" Sakura paused again. She began again "I know its our job to do this stuff but we don't even know if there is anything on the other side, and I understand thats what we need to find out but.....I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves."

Kiba looked over to Sakura seeing how worried she looked. He then looked at everyone around the room to see their reactions, he then looked back at Tsunade awaiting her response.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 05-28-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:02 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum

"Well then, all we have to do now is wait for Nurse Joy to transfer your pokemon here. And I'll be right behind you with plenty of bandages, ointments and medical dressings for when your Umbreon decides to take out his agression on you." (Mewcario quote)

"Eheh..." Ash gave a smile that appeared to be a cross between nervous and sheepish. He rose from the seat in front of the video phone and turned to walk away, but stopped when it suddenly started ringing again. The possibility that it could be Crystal calling back for something crossing his mind, Ash picked up the receiever again. "Hello?" A shocked expression came onto his face when he saw the female on the other end; a brown ( it is brown, right?) and black haired girl with similarly colored eyes. There were a few moments of blank silence before he spoke again trying out the name that entered his mind, "Gardenia?"

Amaya

Amaya listened to Robert intently, glancing at Xiac when he spoke to him. She then turned back to face the direction the older man had previously gone in as he returned, having obviously heard Robert's question.

"My name is Maxie. As for why you compare me to the likes of Team Rocket, that is beyond my comprehension. If you have any other inquiries about my 'criminal affairs', I am going to Rustboro city. Good day to you all." (metal sonic quote)

Amaya blinked as he turned on his heels and walked away again. She recognized that name from somewhere, though...

At her feet, Glaceon looked up to her trainer.

Amaya, wasn't someone named Maxie the leader of a notorious group that thrived somewhere in Hoenn? Something along the lines of Team Magma, or something like that?

Amaya snapped her fingers. "Team Magma! That's it." She looked down at Glaceon with a thankful smile, "That man must be the leader of Team Magma. I recognize him from one of the new reports I saw back when I first entered Hoenn."

Old 05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuuga, Anko Mitarashi, and Kurenai Yuuhi
Hokage's Office, Konoha
"But Lady Tsunade" Sakura paused she looked around the room and looked back at their Hokage "We can't just go in without knowing something about it, all we know is that it just appeared by the main gates" Sakura paused again. She began again "I know its our job to do this stuff but we don't even know if there is anything on the other side, and I understand thats what we need to find out but.....I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves." (quote by Dawn34)

"I have to agree, Lady Tsunade," Ino said after Sakura finished. "For all we know we could be going straight to our deaths."

Tsunade had her hands folded in front of her on her desk, eyes closed in thought. All the points that were being said where true, but she did have a feeling that it wasn't as bad as it looked. If there were nothing on the other side, then the jutsu release technique would have worked and it would have just been a genjutsu, but that wasn't the case. She also didn't think that the shinobi in front of her would meet their death on the other side.

"You both have good points," the Hokage began, "but I think you're making yourselves believe it's worse than it really is."

"We know that it's not some sort of genjutsu. I've tried to release it, but afterwards it was still there," Kurenai informed.

"A-And if Kurenai-sensei says it's not a genjutsu, th-then it's not," Hinata mumbled.

"And I agree. We should see this and an adventure, not meeting our doom," Anko said after a moment, her infamous grin on her face.

"Either way, it has to be explored. I have no idea if you all will remain together or not, so I hope you all have some way of comunication. I also do not know if you will be able to use your jutsu," Tsunade continued.
OoC: Short, but that's all I got for now since I don't feel like posting as my Pokémon characters at the moment.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~