Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:35 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP]Turning Ninja's into Trainers[RP] A Pokéruto Role Play

OoC: Yes they do, but it seems like they always put it on speaker.

Ino Yamanaka and Hinata Hyuuga
Hokage Building, Konoha
"Hi there. Thank god I'm not the only girl here--at least now we don't have to worry about the boys too much, nya." (quote by Winter_Cherry)

"I-I guess you're right," Hinata shuttered.

"Not all the boys in the village are that bad, Ichigo," Ino said.

"I a-agree."

"No offence, Hinata, but I don't want to be on the same team as Naruto. I just don't think I can get along with him for as long as this mission might take."
Crystal Momoyia
Pokémon Center - Sandgem Town, Sinnoh
Crystal sighed and picked up the egg case. Persian and Surge watched as she walked over to the desk. The sapphire haired girl waited for only a few minutes before Nurse Joy walked out.

"How may I help you?" she asked.

"I was wondering if you could make sure my egg is healthy. I don't want to be traveling a lot if it's not," Crystal replied.

"That won't be a problem. If you'll just wait a few minutes I'll be right back," Nurse Joy said, taking the egg case to one of the exam rooms.

After a few moments, one of the phones went off. She wondered if it was for Joy, so she decided to be nice and answer it. Persian and the cobalt eyed Houndoom were already there. Crystal sat down in the chair before answering the phone. It took her a double take before it hit her who it was.

"Ash! And Pikachu, too! What a surprise," she said, Persian and Surge saying "Hi" in their Pokémon language.
OoC: Sorry it's short. Running out of muse here...

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-22-2009, 11:50 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: Don't feel bad, nearly all of my posts suck. xD

...And, I failed to noticed Robert. Sorry, Mewcario. I'll add in Amaya's response in this pose.

IC: Ash Ketchum
Pokemon Center - Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Ash blinked, staring blankly as the screen lit up and a familiar sapphire haired girl, along with a Persian and colbat-eyed Houndoom appeared on the other end.

"Ash! And Pikachu, too! What a surprise."

Pikachu grinned broadly, waving to the three. When Ash made no response, and appeared obviously dumbfounded still, the Lightning Mouse gave his ear a sharp tug. Ash winced and scowled at the small, yellow Pokemon.

"Ow..." he looked back to the screen, a smile appearing on his face instantly, "Crystal! It's been awhile... How've you been?"

Amaya
Petalburg Woods, Hoenn

"Excuse mio, is everything alright? I had heard a scream from afar." (Mewcario quote)

Amaya turned to see a purple haired boy standing nearby. She instantly recognized him from the previous Grand Festival; the current top coordinator. A smile instantly graced her face, and it was obvious she knew who he was, but she decided not to let her excitement or admiration get the best of her, and merely responded casually.

"No, everything's alright now. There was just a little mixup with a pack of Poochyena, from the look of it."

OoC: Braindead...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 05-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Petalburg Woods, Hoenn (Robert)

Robert gave a nod to the young girl as she explained the situation. "I see. I had heard from the ranch not far from here that they had to chase off a pack of poochyenas. I wonder what might be driving them to behave in such a way. They certainly were never a problematic group two years ago. Can you tell me how many of them there were in the pack that appeared?" he asked the trainers.

The last time he had approached the pack of poochyenas was when he first started out on his Hoenn adventures. They weren't a truly roudy bunch, but they all picked on the runt of the litter. Robert set the pack straight after a short little adventure and eventually captured the runt, making her his first pokemon capture. Now a Mightyena, that same pokemon remained at the ranch to protect the other pokemon he had there. Yet now they were attacking trainers, and out in broad daylight. Something didn't add up in Robert's mind about that. Of course, it might be a different pack altogether.

Pokemon Center, Veilstone Sinnoh (Brock)

Once Brock had cleaned up the table and made sure all of the pokemon had thier fill, Brock recalled all of his pokemon except for Happiny who sat happily in Brock's arm. Walking over to the phone area, Brock looked over to see that Ash was talking to Crystal. He moved over to the video phone and gave a wave with his free hand. "Hey Crystal. How is your egg comming along? Has it hatched yet?" Brock asked. He remembered seeing Crystal with an egg before the last time the three of them were together. Happiny giggled and waved exstatically at the video image of Crystal.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-23-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:54 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Ichigo

Ichigo laughed at Ino's comment "Yes, I know not all the boys are bad--but the ones that willingly sign up for something like this are usually the obnoxious ones, so far I've been right." she said, looking pointedly over at Naruto and Jiraya. "And I should know not all boys are that bad--I got lucky." Ichigo said playfully, adding a small laugh at the end. She really missed her own team now, she would kill just for the chance for Suzuka and Kai to simply see her off, but they were on another mission right now.

Su and Haruka
Lilycove City, Hoenn

Su sighed, between Yotsuba and Shiba, poeple were staring at her again. Haruka rolled his eyes, tired of all the funny looks as well, he protectively put his hand onto Su's back and guided her into the pokemon center. Shiba followed calmly and soon they were standing before the phone. "Who are you calling?" Su asked, Haruka smiled simply and dialed. After a minute, Prof. Birch's face appeared on the screen, he looked surprised.

"Well well, if it isn't Haruka and Subaru! Haven't heard from you two in awhile." The professor said with a laugh, Haruka nodded and Su smiled.

"Yeah, figured we'd call and see if you had any idea about what we could do since we're back in Hoenn." Haruka said, Su simply nodded. Birch looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Well there's a contest in Petalburg if you really want to give it a go..." He said unsurely, not knowing what they were into these days. Haruka nodded simply.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Can we borrow a Swellow or two?" Haruka asked, pleadingly. "We don't have any flying pokemon of our own." he explained.

Birch sighed and nodded "Yes, fine, but I need them back." he said and put two pokeballs in the transfer slots. The two pokeballs were there in an instant, and Haruka smiled.

"Thanks. You'll have them back as soon as we get in." he replied. Haruka killed the connection, took the pokeballs, and lead Su out the door. They took off a moment later.

OOC: Sorry, trying to work their way to the rest of the group. Should be there by my next post.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac Kanoshi
Entrance of Petalburg Woods

"Well, yeah. I was trying to find out where the nearest Pokemon Gym is, but we got kinda lost in the Woods back there." I said, laughing with embarrassment again and rubbing the back of my head.
"Isn't that right, Buizel?" I stopped feeling embarrassed when I heard no response from the small otter and looked at him. Buizel was staring at a Gardevoir and a Lucario, gazing at them in amazement. He couldn't hold back, and just began to circle their feet.
"Bui! Buizel!" He cried out in excitement, and began to climb up Lucario's arm, and stood upon his head.
"Buizel! Get down!" I shouted, noticing how rude Buizel was being. The small otter sighed and obeyed, jumping off anf landing upon my head. I reached into one of my pockets and pulled out an Oran Berry, Buizel devouring it in a moment's time.
"Bui!" I smiled, Buizel was an energetic little guy, I actually never wanted him to evolve. I turned to the owner of the 2 Pokemon. I saw a small hint of admiration in Amaya's eyes. A puzzled look came across my face. Who exactly is this guy? I asked myself.
"Uh, hi. Who are you?" I asked. Buizel soon got bored and jumped off of my head, wanting to play or do something of interest. He soon began to run about in circles out of boredom.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:33 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Amaya
Petalburg Woods, Hoenn

"I'm not entirely sure..." Amaya looked at the ground for a moment, "I didn't really get the chance to see. It looked to be around a dozen, though." She looked back to Xiac as he spoke again, giving a slight smile at Buizel's behavior.

"I think there's one in Rustboro City, unless you've already been to that one." She watched Glaceon venture over to the other boy's Gardevoir and Lucario, circling them slowly whislt cautiously sniffing them. She smiled then, and her tail began to sway slightly.

OoC: I'll post for Ash once Crystal responds, that way it won't be really short.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac Kanoshi
Entrance of Petalburg Woods

I thought for a moment, trying to figure out where Rustboro City was.
"No, I haven't actually been to any Gym yet, I've been focusing on training and capturing Pokemon." I said, laughing in embarrassment for the third time that day, yet I didn't rub the back of my head.
"To be honest, I actually don't know where it is. Hey, Amaya, do you know where it is?" I asked. Buizel began to follow Glaceon and approached the Lucario and Gardevoir. The 'dress' on the Gardevoir caught his attention and he decided to poke it.
"Bui, bui?" Soon his interest disappeared and he sat down, bored out of his skull. He approached Robert and began to sniff him thoroughly.

((Really short, >_>))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
"Uh, hi. Who are you?"
Robert hmmed a bit. "Sounds like they gained a few new members then. Last I remember them, there were only seven. I'd have to see them for myself to see if its the same pack." he spoke before looking to the boy and giving a light bow of his head. "Ah yes, where are my manners. My name is Robert. I am the current top coordinator here in Hoenn. Might I ask who you two are?" He asked in a pleasant tone of voice. Looking down he could see the Buizel playing around with his Lucario and Gardevoir. "My, your Buizel seems to be quite energetic and inquizitive. That's a good sign of a healthy pokemon." he spoke before taking out a pokeball. "My Angel is quite the same, though she certainly wouldn't be capable of sitting on other's heads like your Buizel does." he chuckles. "However, as far as a gym, there is on in Petalburg City. It's run by Norman, the most popular gym leader in Hoenn. His daughter is the former top coordinator of the Hoenn region, though I've heard she's become top coordinator in Johto, but that's a different matter all together." he spoke.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-24-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Winter Offline

Su and Haruka
Petalburg City, Hoenn

"Thanks again, Professor!" Harika said as he returned the Swellow he and Su had borrowed. Subaru nodded and smiled.

"Yes, thank you Prof. Birch. Maybe we'll stop by the lab sometime." She told him, and the professor shook his head.

"I've been so busy I wouldn't have time to properly talk. But do have fun with the contest, and if you see Norman tell him I said 'Hello'." Birch said before cutting the connection.

Haruka looked back at Su, "So, what do you want to do now? The contest doesn't start for awhile." he said Su shrugged.

"Let's go walk in the woods. That should be a walk down memory lane." She laughed, Haruka chuckled too and smiled.

"That sounds good." he admitted and they walked out of the Pokemon Center.

Petalburg Woods

Su watched as Shiba bounded ahead, gold fur shimmering where the light hit it and Yotsuba was swinging from the tree branches. Haruka was being followed by his Espeon who just seemed to be enjoying himself by sniffing the air. The two turned a corner and saw other people standing together with pokemon. Haruka smiled and waved "Hi there!" he shouted, Su tried to hide behind him, Haruka lifted an eyebrow. Shiba bounded farther ahead and right up to the group's only female member(Amaya) and let out a little bark.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Ino Yamanaka and Hinata Hyuuga
Hokage Building, Konoha
"Yes, I know not all the boys are bad--but the ones that willingly sign up for something like this are usually the obnoxious ones, so far I've been right." she said, looking pointedly over at Naruto and Jiraya. "And I should know not all boys are that bad--I got lucky." (quote by Winter_Cherry)

"You do have a point, but Naruto is always looking for something to do," Ino said.

"It's n-not a b-bad thing. He's just t-tyring to show everyone how s-strong he's gotten," Hinata muttered.

Ino nodded. It seemed like all of her friends have gotten stronger than her lately. Even Sakura was a level or two ahead of her. Sure, Ino has been practicing medical ninjutsu, but her physical strength hasn't improved greatly since her first Chunnin Exams. Yes, she gotten stronger, but not at the same levels as her friends. But on this mission she wanted to succeed, proving that you don't need strength alone to win.
Crystal Momoyia
"Ow..." he looked back to the screen, a smile appearing on his face instantly, "Crystal! It's been awhile... How've you been?" (quote by )

"I've been doing well. Just arrived in Sinnoh to challenge the gyms, but first I want to catch some Pokémon. Only having a normal-type and a fire-/dark-type Pokémon won't get me very far. Maybe I'd win at three or four gyms, but we both know I need to win eight badges," Crystal said.

She then saw another old friend of hers, previous Pewter Gym Leader Brock. He had a Happiny with him. She didn't remember him having one, but it's been a while. Surge nodded, showing he saw him and Persian meowed a "hi".

"Hey Crystal. How is your egg comming along? Has it hatched yet?" (quote by Mewcario)

"It hasn't hatched yet, but I'm sure it's close. Nurse Joy is examining it now." Crystal then turned back to Ash. "I'm guessing you called for her, right? Anything I can do for you, Ash? If you forgot something, I can call home and get one of my flying-types and bring it to you," the Momoyia girl offered.
OoC: I'll post as my other characters in my next post or the one after. (this OoC is mainly a note for me to post as them)

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-24-2009, 08:24 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum
Pokemon Center - Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Ash glanced behind him as Brock walked up, speaking to Crystal about her egg. His smile widened a bit at the Momoyia girl's mention of battling at the gyms. That meant they'd definately meet up sometime.

"Anything I can do for you, Ash? If you forgot something, I can call home and get one of my flying-types and bring it to you."

Ash focused on the screen again at Crystal's last words. Pikachu tugged at his hair to remind him of the reason he'd called the Center in the first place, bringing him to speak again.

"Yeah... I kind of left one of my Pokemon back there by accident..." he scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile, "I was gonna call Nurse Joy and ask her to send him over. You don't have to go out of your way to do anything, though. I'm sure you're already busy enough."

Pikachu shook his head slightly. Ash had turned into one of those trainers that didn't really like accepting help. He'd developed a bit of a pride thing over the years, and, though he would on certain occasions, he normally tried not to ask anyone to do anything for him.

Speaking of whom, have you seen an Umbreon around the Center anywhere?

Amaya
Petalburg Woods entrance, Hoenn

Amaya opened her mouth to answer Xiac, but the other boy, whom had introduced himself as Robert, beat her to it. She hadn't known about the gym in Petalburg, but she'd heard plenty of rumors about Norman and his family.

"That sounds nice.. Maybe you should check that one out first, then?" she looked back to Xiac, "We're closer to Petalburg now it seems, anyhow." After a glance at Glaceon, who had followed Buizel over to Robert's Gardevoir, she looked up at the trainer himself with a smile, "I'm Amaya."

"Hi there!" (quoted from Winter_Cherry)

The voice of another male rang out from somewhere behind them then, bringing Amaya to turn around out of curiousity. Her attention was then directed to a Pokemon at her feet. She furrowed her brow slightly, not quite recognizing the wolf-like creature. She was a golden color, aside from her muzzle, paws and the 'collar' of fur around hrt neck, which was as white as snow. After a few moments, she smiled at her, kneeling down slowly and extending a hand. Her attention shifted then to two trainers a few paces away; a male with pale blonde hair, and a female, partially hidden behind him, with blonde-streaked brown hair. She instantly got the impression that the girl was shy, and could completely understand. She herself was pretty withdrawn, but for some reason, today she had been able to socialize somewhat more than normal.

Glaceon turned and ventured over to Amaya and the wolf-like Pokemon, cautiously stopping at her trainer's side and sniffing the other creature.

OoC: Rawr, suckish. Would Amaya have been able to see Subaru, since she was hiding? If not, I'll edit. ^^;

Old 05-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert looked over to see two other trainers approaching the group, a rather outgoing boy and a shy, timid girl hiding behind him. "Well, this seems to be a very eventful day. Hello there." Robert spoke before waving back to the two that were approching them. As he did so his eyes took mnote of the strange pokemon that approached Amaya.

Robert looked down to see a rather unique pokemon. He had never seen such a pokemon, though outside of the coloring and gemstone it seemed to have the build of a Mightyena. Pulling out his pokedex, he tapped through and pointed the lens of the dex at it.

"No data." the pokedex chimed at him.

Robert blinked a bit before kneeling down to get a good look at the strange pokemon. "My, this is a gorgeous pokemon. And it must be quiet very rare since there are no pokedex entries, or at least none that have been updated thus far. What pokemon is it?" He asked.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Winter Offline

Haruka and Subaru
Petalburg Woods

Su rolled her eyes, she got that from everybody, and stepped out from behind Haruka and then walked forward a little. "Shiba! Come here." She called, slightly annoyed. Shiba turned and ran back to her and Yotsuba dropped onto Su's shoulder from a tree limb. "Shiba's a pokemon called Inuflare--an very old friend who just moved to a newly inhabited region sent her to me." she said softly, scratching Shiba's ears. At the explanation, Shiba bounced back to the group to show off. Haruka laughed and walked up to the others, who were clearly puzzled with Shiba.

"Looks like she's made a few friends, Su." He said calmly, studying the group, and paused at Xiac's Buizel. "Is that a shiny Buizel? I've heard about different-colored pokemon before, but the only one I've ever seen is Yotsuba, Su's Aipom."

OOC:Yes, Haruka's trying to break her of the hiding habit so she would have been able to see a little bit of Su.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:32 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal Momoyia
"Yeah... I kind of left one of my Pokemon back there by accident..." he scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile, "I was gonna call Nurse Joy and ask her to send him over. You don't have to go out of your way to do anything, though. I'm sure you're already busy enough." (quote by DarkAmethyst)

Crystal saw Pikachu shake his head. Persian rolled her eyes. It was kinda hard to believe Ash forgot about one of his Pokémon. But things happen sometimes that you don't expect.

Speaking of whom, have you seen an Umbreon around the Center anywhere? (quote by DarkAmethyst)

"No I haven't, Pikachu, but I'm guessing that it would be Ash's. I'll ask Nurse Joy once I get my egg back. I'll bring it to ya," Crystal said with a smile.

"I'll go look for it," Surge said before leaving the phone and heading down one of the halls.

"How about when we meet up with them, why don't we travel together again? Like back in Kanto?" Persian suggested.

"I like that idea." Crystal then turned back to the screen and to Ash and Brock. "How about after I get your Umbreon, I meet up with you guys wherever you are, and we then travel Sinnoh together? Like old times?"
OoC: I lied... I'll post as all my characters soon. I'm just brain dead right now and can only think of something for Crystal.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Team Rocket, Veilstone city

Meowth, Jesse and James were all wearing disquises, and sitting nearby, listening to all that was said.
"Do you think we can take them?" Jesse said to James almost silently
"I don't think so; there are a lot of Pokemon over there." He replied equally quiet
"More Pokemon just means more for stealin'." Meowth said, barely heard by either of his compatriots "Maybe we can find out what they're doin', now pipe down."

((Sneaky, sneaky >:D))

Maxie, Petalburg woods

Maxie had recently decided to decline taking Team Magma's private helicopter around the Hoenn region. He was getting up in the years, and he needed to stay as healthy as possible to fulfil Team Magma's goal; to expant the land of the world to make more room for human settlements, and to do that they had to discover how to awaken Groudon.

So absorbed was he in his thoughts that he accidentally bumped into a person in the woods. (Haruka)
"Excuse me." He said, giving a polite bow, and continuing on his way to Rustboro. If any place had the technology he needed, they would.

((Not gonna post for gardenia at the moment.))