Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-22-2009, 03:46 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Cou basically does same thing Ed's does but there a music note on the things he transmute. see if Metal Sionc will join to. edit my su.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 05-22-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotinTyiGoto View Post
Name: Cou (Van Giruet) Metherlence
State Alchemist Name: Musica
Appearance:

But with a metal necklace.
Personality: Cou likes to think things thorough before acting on anything. Doesn't like to get to close to anyone because he is afraid he will lose anyone he cares about again. Cou never gives up on anything and anyone if they need help. Cou likes to read then draw pictures if there are descriptions of places, buildings or people in the books. Cou likes to keep bugging the commander to let him go on mission again. Cou likes to keep up his skills by doing hard training.
History: 11 years ago Cou’s family was murdered. He was spared and later found by Mr. Metherlence, but had lost all memory of his past with the exception of his first name. He has tried to find out who he was and where he came from, but all Mr. Metherlence can tell him is that Cou can use metal alchemy; the rest Cou must find out on his own. When Cou turned 13 he left East City in search of his true home and identity. He went to Resembool where he met a blacksmith. In the blacksmith’s possession was a sword with a music note on it. After asking the blacksmith about it he learned that it was made by the Van Giruets, the music note appearing on everything they made and was unique to them. When the blacksmith questioned his curiousity, Cou responded that the same music note appears on everything he transmutes, showing him the necklace he wore that he wears that he transmutes into a sword. After Resembool Cou when on to Dublith to seek out his family’s home after what the blacksmith told him. Anyone he asked would respond only that the family was dead and only one of them point him to the ruins of a home that had burned down in a storm years before. Two years passed before Cou went to Central to become a state alchemist. His station is in the south.
Alchemy Speciality: Metal
Other: Van Giruet is his real last name and no one at the central so that. The reason he calls himself Musica is because whatever he transmute there a music note on it some were. “Bunnies 'r' evil!”
RP Sample: Cou was walking down the hallway to the Commander’s room when he ran into one of his friends who had just left the Commander’s reception area.
“Did you get called here too?” his friend asked stopping him.
“No, I always go to the Commander’s office on Tuesday,” replied Cou.
“Oh, well she wants to see you anyways, I think she has something to give you.”
“Thanks,” said Cou, wondering as he turned from his friend to continue towards the Commander’s office, what she could have for him. “I’ll see you later,” he called back over his shoulder.
As he entered the reception area the Commander’s secretary Maya looked up momentarily from her reading, asking even as her eyes searching for her place on the page, “Did you run into Miles?”
“Yeah, just now,” said Cou, “he said the Commander wanted to see me, but didn’t say what it was about.
He walked to the Commander’s door and had barely knocked when her voice came from inside, beckoning him in.
“You wanted to see me,” he said stepping through the door.
“Yes, I do,” she responded, waving her hand to tell him to close the door behind him. She usually preferred the door shut when they met, but there was something this time that made Cou suddenly nervous to be alone in the room with her.
“I just want to say,” Cou began defensively, “I didn’t do anything wrong on that mission. We both know that.”
“I know that Cou. Unfortunately it was his word against yours and he did outrank you.”
“Ma’am?” Cou asked, picking up on her use of the past tense as she described the situation. He noticed two folders sitting closed on the desk in front of the Commander.
“He was found dead this morning,” she said, “and we have reason to believe he was murdered by the same person who killed your family.”
“Why…” Cou began, looking up in the face of the Commander, trying to understand what she had just said, “why do you say that?”
“Look for yourself,” she responded, holding out two pictures to him that he realized she’d been holding in her lap since he’d walked in.
“The cuts… the wounds are almost identical,” said Cou, handing the pictures back, “I want to find this man. You have to let me find him.”
“I know you can being him in, Cou. That’s why I’m assigning it to you and not somebody else.”
They stood in silence for a moment, their eyes locked. Between them was the knowledge that Cou would find this man, would being him in, and he wouldn't kill him.
“You can go now.”
“Yes ma’am, thank you.”
Before he had taken two steps into the reception area the Commander called him back.
“You’ll need these before you go. One is the case reports, its everything we know, everything we have to go on. The second is the number for another Commander, and the last is a phone. Stay in touch Cou.”
“Thank you ,” he said again, less sure of himself now then only a few seconds ago.
He took the items from the Commander and nodded solemnly to her before turning again and walking out.
Accepted! For some reason the picture won't show... anyway, I'll have Mustang's SU posted up later on today or tomorrow.

~Announcement~

From now on, the Bunnies r evil thing must be how it's done in my SU and the Rules, if not I will not accept SU's. I have allowed 3 people to get away with it, now it has changed.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-23-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

Homunculi SU

Name: Pride
Alchemist that had created you: Psiren, the cat-burglar from Aquroya
Appearance: Pride is a tall, curvaceous woman. She wears a tight black dress, which cuts off mid-thigh. Her hair is black as well, with a strand of hair hanging from either side of her head, framing her pale face. The rest of Pride’s hair is put up into a French-twist. She has black boots that go all the way up to her knees. Her long lashes sit beautifully upon her violet eyes with slit pupils. Her Ouroboros tattoo is located within her right eye, similar to the previous Pride.
Personality: True to her name, Pride has a bad case of overconfidence and vanity. She is in for herself until the end. Contrary to most homunculi, she has no desire to become human, since being a homunculus is too empowering and as a homunculus, she is more beautiful than as a human. Pride despises humans, particularly beautiful women. She can be relatively calm, unless in battle. When fighting, she is fiery and uncontrollable. However, seeing her fight hand-to-hand is rare, since she only does so if absolutely necessary.
History: Pride was born twenty four years before her creation, as Kendra McAlister. She lived in the city of Aquroya with her mother and younger sister. Her sister, Cara, looked up to Kendra, and she loved the attention. In fact, Kendra was given attention by many within Aquroya. At the age of 19, she in what she thought a deep, loving relationship with a man named Bastian. Kendra began to feel sick, and a few weeks later, on her birthday, she realized that she was going to have a baby. Kendra was ecstatic; she was going to have a family! She raced out of her house, and went to the nearby tavern, where Bastian was spending the evening with his friends. Kendra brought him outside and told him the news. Contrary to what she thought he was going to do, he became frightened. He quickly caught himself, and acted proud. After all, he was not prepared for a child. He thought that Kendra knew that he didn’t want anything serious. So, that night, when he came home to find Kendra peacefully sleeping, took a cleaver out of the kitchen, and beheaded his girlfriend. News spread quickly that the most beautiful person in the city had been murdered. Cara was devastated. Out of an act of revenge, she tracked down Bastian and murdered him. She knew then that she couldn’t return home, at least not as Cara McAlister. She became a cat-burglar, and adopted the alias Psiren. She became acquainted with the science of alchemy, and took the urn that contained Kendra’s ashes, and tried to bring her back to life. After the transmutation, she was greeted, not by her alluring sister, but by a grotesque pile of flesh, put together in a nonsense fashion. As Psiren whirled around to leave, she dropped what she thought were rubies, near the pulsating flesh. It absorbed the red stones, and thus, became a Homunculus.
Homunculi Specialty: Can make people have hallucinations
Other: "Bunnies 'r' evil!"
RP Sample: Duke Thatcher was walking down the brick streets of Lavender Town with his lifelong friend, Jeremy. Duke was a tall boy, and very skinny. His hair, which came down to just below his eyebrows, was jet black. His fifteenth birthday just passed a month ago. He wore a black T-shirt and beige cargo shorts.

Jeremy, who was walking right beside him, was a large, chubby boy with a freckled face and red hair. He wore a white T-shirt and jeans. Jeremy was the same age as Duke, and was his neighbor. As the two were walking, Jeremy stopped and turned to Duke, wearing a grin that split his face.

“Duke, go into it!” Jeremy shouted. He pointed his chubby finger up at a large tower at the east end of the town.

Duke spun around to face his loud-mouthed friend. “No way! That place is creepy. You have to be kidding me! It’s filled with dead Pokemon. You know, I heard that some of them are just left above the ground to rot.”

“Come on Duke! Have a little fun! I’ll go in it first if you want me to. Because I’m not a baby, like you,” Jeremy said back. With that, Jeremy began to walk towards the tower.

Duke stared wide-eyed at Jeremy as he walked away. Duke ran to catch up with Jeremy, all the while shouting reasons to not go into Pokemon Tower.

He’s really fast for as heavy as he is, thought Duke.

Duke followed Jeremy through the streets, trying to convince him not to go into the tower. But, Jeremy wouldn't stop, or even respond to Dukes pleas.

Jeremy led him out of the downtown area, and into the residential area. There were a few children playing outside next to one of the identical brick houses that lined the streets. Soon, they left the confines of that district as well. The brick road stopped, and a dirt road picked up where the other left off. It wound all over the place, and over a few hills. Eventually, Jeremy led Duke to exactly where he wanted him. Right in front of the tower.

Jeremy turned and smiled, his large front teeth gleaming in the light. Duke looked up at the tower, and it looked several times bigger as he bent his neck back just to see the top. It was a solid stone tower, about fifty stories high. The word ‘ancient’ wouldn’t be enough to describe the age of it. Pieces of the stone were cracked, and the Salamence statues above the entryway made the Pokemon cemetery look all the more menacing.

“Hey, I’ll be back in fifteen minutes, I just want to check out the inside and you can go in. Sound like a deal?” Jeremy asked.

Before Duke could even respond, Jeremy was already quickly waddling into the tower. After just a few seconds, Jeremy was swallowed by the shadows inside. So, Duke just decided to sit and wait.

Five minutes turned into ten, which turned into fifteen, which turned into an hour. By now, Duke was already dozing off in the sunset. He lazily cast a glance over at his watch and had seen how much time had gone by. Instantly, Duke became alert, and stood up. Without a second thought, he ran into the tower, becoming engulfed by the veil of darkness as Jeremy had.

Once inside the tower, Duke almost regretted entering. No, he told himself, I’m in here to find Jeremy. I can’t just leave him in here. The inside of the tower was hollow, Duke thought that if there had been more light instead of the torches along the walls, he could see right to the top of the tower. There was a staircase spiraling its way up the wall, like a snake. Also lining the staircase were tombstones, which contained the bodies of departed Pokemon. It was extremely cold on the inside, and it seemed even colder since Duke wore shorts and a plain T-shirt.

Duke took a deep breath, and then began to ascend the stairs. His footsteps echoed loudly, since the place was almost entirely silent. He climbed the staircase for what seemed like an hour, but after checking his watch, was only fifteen minutes. That was when he heard a thud, a shrill twitter, and whimpering. Duke looked to the source of the sound, which was only ten feet ahead of him, and saw Jeremy, accompanied by a small, round, and green bird with a red feather on it's head. Duke recognized it as a Natu.

The Natu’s eyes were glowing, along with the area around Jeremy’s head. The Natu used Psychic once more to bang Jeremy’s head against the stone stairs. It twittered once more in happiness at the sight of Jeremy’s sobbing.

Immediately, Duke reached to his belt and grabbed a Pokeball. He pressed the button in the middle of the red and white sphere, and threw it into the air.

“Smoochum! Come out now!” he shouted. The little Pokemon Duke had recently received materialized on the ground.

Smoochum stood a bit over a foot high, and had a mop of blonde hair upon her head. She was colored purple with a few tan areas.

The Natu took its focus off of Jeremy and switched it to the Smoochum, now ready to fight.

“OK, Smoochum, use Lick!” shouted Duke.

Smoochum crouched, then leaped towards the Natu, her tounge flying out of her mouth. The bird Pokemon jumped to the side, causing Smoochum to fall on her face.

Then, as Duke turned back to face the Natu, he saw its eyes start to glow the same unnatural blue as when it tortured Jeremy. He knew that the Natu was going to use Psychic on Smoochum, so he warned his Pokemon.

“Concentrate Smoochum! It’s going to use Psychic!” Duke said.

Smoochum’s brow furrowed as she concentrated on not letting the little bird manipulate her. However, the Psychic attack never came, although the Natu’s eyes still glowed the eerie blue color.

Suddenly, there came a howl of wind from above. Duke looked farther up the spiral staircase and saw a black wind race down towards the battle. It howled even louder, until it became almost deafening. As it drew close to the Natu, the wind seemed to split and reform right around it, going straight toward Smoochum. The attack hit not only Smoochum, but Jeremy and Duke as well.

The wind stung as it came in contact with Duke’s skin, his black hair whipped wildly around his face. It smelled of rotting flesh, and when Duke opened his eyes, he saw two large blue eyes angrily gazing at him. The eyes remained, along with the pain and odor, until the wind passed and vanished.

Duke rubbed his eyes, and looked at his skin, which was scratched all over the place. He shot a glance at Smoochum and Jeremy, who also suffered from the numerous scratches.

“So it wasn’t Psychic,” he whispered to himself, “It was Ominous Wind, wasn’t it?” Now knowing what the minute bird Pokemon was capable of, Duke knew what attack to use next.

“Smoochum, use Powder Snow! Make it powerful, too!” yelled Duke.

Smoochum took a deep breath and expelled a torrent of snow. The snow hit Natu, making it go flying back, its useless wings flailing madly. The Natu hit the floor, and struggled to stand up.

Now both Pokemon faced each other. Smoochum also struggled to fight, let alone move. The pain from the scratches caused by the Ominous Wind hurt more and more by the second. The Natu stood near the bend in the stairs, breathing heavily, hurt by the powerful Powder Snow attack.

“Use Powder Snow one more time!” Duke commanded. This far into the battle, Duke didn’t care about just saving his friend, he had his heart set on capturing this Pokemon.

Smoochum took another breath, and exhaled, but only a few snowflakes came out of her mouth. She was too weak to do another attack as powerful as her first one.

“Seriously? You’re going to quit on me now? Do something! I don’t really care what. Just attack that Pokemon!” Duke roared.

Listening to the shouts of her trainer, Smoochum began to get angry. As he continued to yell, her anger grew and grew, until she began to yell herself.

Then, Smoochum’s eyes began to glow yellow. The light from them grew brighter and brighter, until almost the entire area of the tower was lit by the sun. The same light emanating from Smoochum’s eyes began to surround Natu. It floated upwards, and then it flew to the side, into the wall, no longer twittering, but squawking. Smoochum continued to drive the Natu into the wall, until Jeremy had to intervene.

“Duke! Make it stop! Can’t you see your Pokemon’s going to kill it? Make it stop!” he cried desperately. Duke, snapping out of his fit, realized that Jeremy was right. His desire to weaken Natu was turning into a murder.

“Smoochum! Listen to Jeremy! Stop it,” Duke shouted, “You’re going to kill it! PUT THE POKEMON DOWN!”

Then, the glow around the Natu faded, making it drop to the ground, crying in pain. The light radiating from Smoochum’s eyes ceased as well. The Psychic attack had finally stopped.

Without hesitating, Duke reached to his belt and pulled out an empty Pokeball. He pressed the button in the middle of it, making it double in size, and threw it at the poor Natu. He watched as white light shot from the Pokeball, and engulfed Natu. When it faded, it was gone, but now the red and white sphere was squirming. Duke watched as the ball wiggled and wiggled…

Last edited by Atropos; 05-27-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboned911 View Post
Homunculi SU
Bunnies 'r' evil!
Name: Pride
Alchemist that had created you: Psiren, the cat-burglar from Aquroya
Appearance: Pride is a tall, curvaceous woman. She wears a tight black dress, which cuts off mid-thigh. Her hair is black as well, with a strand of hair hanging from either side of her head, framing her pale face. The rest of Pride’s hair is put up into a French-twist. She has black boots that go all the way up to her knees. Her long lashes sit beautifully upon her violet eyes with slit pupils. Her Ouroboros tattoo is located within her right eye, similar to the previous Pride.
Personality: True to her name, Pride has a bad case of overconfidence and vanity. She is in for herself until the end. Contrary to most homunculi, she has no desire to become human, since being a homunculus is too empowering and as a homunculus, she is more beautiful than as a human. Pride despises humans, particularly beautiful women. She can be relatively calm, unless in battle. When fighting, she is fiery and uncontrollable. However, seeing her fight hand-to-hand is rare, since she only does so if absolutely necessary.
History: Pride was born twenty four years before her creation, as Kendra McAlister. She lived in the city of Aquroya with her mother and younger sister. Her sister, Cara, looked up to Kendra, and she loved the attention. In fact, Kendra was given attention by many within Aquroya. At the age of 19, she in what she thought a deep, loving relationship with a man named Bastian. Kendra began to feel sick, and a few weeks later, on her birthday, she realized that she was going to have a baby. Kendra was ecstatic; she was going to have a family! She raced out of her house, and went to the nearby tavern, where Bastian was spending the evening with his friends. Kendra brought him outside and told him the news. Contrary to what she thought he was going to do, he became frightened. He quickly caught himself, and acted proud. After all, he was not prepared for a child. He thought that Kendra knew that he didn’t want anything serious. So, that night, when he came home to find Kendra peacefully sleeping, took a cleaver out of the kitchen, and beheaded his girlfriend. News spread quickly that the most beautiful person in the city had been murdered. Cara was devastated. Out of an act of revenge, she tracked down Bastian and murdered him. She knew then that she couldn’t return home, at least not as Cara McAlister. She became a cat-burglar, and adopted the alias Psiren. She became acquainted with the science of alchemy, and took the urn that contained Kendra’s ashes, and tried to bring her back to life. After the transmutation, she was greeted, not by her alluring sister, but by a grotesque pile of flesh, put together in a nonsense fashion. As Psiren whirled around to leave, she dropped what she thought were rubies, near the pulsating flesh. It absorbed the red stones, and thus, became a Homunculus.
Homunculi Specialty: Can make people have hallucinations
Other: Not Really
RP Sample: Duke Thatcher was walking down the brick streets of Lavender Town with his lifelong friend, Jeremy. Duke was a tall boy, and very skinny. His hair, which came down to just below his eyebrows, was jet black. His fifteenth birthday just passed a month ago. He wore a black T-shirt and beige cargo shorts.

Jeremy, who was walking right beside him, was a large, chubby boy with a freckled face and red hair. He wore a white T-shirt and jeans. Jeremy was the same age as Duke, and was his neighbor. As the two were walking, Jeremy stopped and turned to Duke, wearing a grin that split his face.

“Duke, go into it!” Jeremy shouted. He pointed his chubby finger up at a large tower at the east end of the town.

Duke spun around to face his loud-mouthed friend. “No way! That place is creepy. You have to be kidding me! It’s filled with dead Pokemon. You know, I heard that some of them are just left above the ground to rot.”

“Come on Duke! Have a little fun! I’ll go in it first if you want me to. Because I’m not a baby, like you,” Jeremy said back. With that, Jeremy began to walk towards the tower.

Duke stared wide-eyed at Jeremy as he walked away. Duke ran to catch up with Jeremy, all the while shouting reasons to not go into Pokemon Tower.

He’s really fast for as heavy as he is, thought Duke.

Duke followed Jeremy through the streets, trying to convince him not to go into the tower. But, Jeremy wouldn't stop, or even respond to Dukes pleas.

Jeremy led him out of the downtown area, and into the residential area. There were a few children playing outside next to one of the identical brick houses that lined the streets. Soon, they left the confines of that district as well. The brick road stopped, and a dirt road picked up where the other left off. It wound all over the place, and over a few hills. Eventually, Jeremy led Duke to exactly where he wanted him. Right in front of the tower.

Jeremy turned and smiled, his large front teeth gleaming in the light. Duke looked up at the tower, and it looked several times bigger as he bent his neck back just to see the top. It was a solid stone tower, about fifty stories high. The word ‘ancient’ wouldn’t be enough to describe the age of it. Pieces of the stone were cracked, and the Salamence statues above the entryway made the Pokemon cemetery look all the more menacing.

“Hey, I’ll be back in fifteen minutes, I just want to check out the inside and you can go in. Sound like a deal?” Jeremy asked.

Before Duke could even respond, Jeremy was already quickly waddling into the tower. After just a few seconds, Jeremy was swallowed by the shadows inside. So, Duke just decided to sit and wait.

Five minutes turned into ten, which turned into fifteen, which turned into an hour. By now, Duke was already dozing off in the sunset. He lazily cast a glance over at his watch and had seen how much time had gone by. Instantly, Duke became alert, and stood up. Without a second thought, he ran into the tower, becoming engulfed by the veil of darkness as Jeremy had.

Once inside the tower, Duke almost regretted entering. No, he told himself, I’m in here to find Jeremy. I can’t just leave him in here. The inside of the tower was hollow, Duke thought that if there had been more light instead of the torches along the walls, he could see right to the top of the tower. There was a staircase spiraling its way up the wall, like a snake. Also lining the staircase were tombstones, which contained the bodies of departed Pokemon. It was extremely cold on the inside, and it seemed even colder since Duke wore shorts and a plain T-shirt.

Duke took a deep breath, and then began to ascend the stairs. His footsteps echoed loudly, since the place was almost entirely silent. He climbed the staircase for what seemed like an hour, but after checking his watch, was only fifteen minutes. That was when he heard a thud, a shrill twitter, and whimpering. Duke looked to the source of the sound, which was only ten feet ahead of him, and saw Jeremy, accompanied by a small, round, and green bird with a red feather on it's head. Duke recognized it as a Natu.

The Natu’s eyes were glowing, along with the area around Jeremy’s head. The Natu used Psychic once more to bang Jeremy’s head against the stone stairs. It twittered once more in happiness at the sight of Jeremy’s sobbing.

Immediately, Duke reached to his belt and grabbed a Pokeball. He pressed the button in the middle of the red and white sphere, and threw it into the air.

“Smoochum! Come out now!” he shouted. The little Pokemon Duke had recently received materialized on the ground.

Smoochum stood a bit over a foot high, and had a mop of blonde hair upon her head. She was colored purple with a few tan areas.

The Natu took its focus off of Jeremy and switched it to the Smoochum, now ready to fight.

“OK, Smoochum, use Lick!” shouted Duke.

Smoochum crouched, then leaped towards the Natu, her tounge flying out of her mouth. The bird Pokemon jumped to the side, causing Smoochum to fall on her face.

Then, as Duke turned back to face the Natu, he saw its eyes start to glow the same unnatural blue as when it tortured Jeremy. He knew that the Natu was going to use Psychic on Smoochum, so he warned his Pokemon.

“Concentrate Smoochum! It’s going to use Psychic!” Duke said.

Smoochum’s brow furrowed as she concentrated on not letting the little bird manipulate her. However, the Psychic attack never came, although the Natu’s eyes still glowed the eerie blue color.

Suddenly, there came a howl of wind from above. Duke looked farther up the spiral staircase and saw a black wind race down towards the battle. It howled even louder, until it became almost deafening. As it drew close to the Natu, the wind seemed to split and reform right around it, going straight toward Smoochum. The attack hit not only Smoochum, but Jeremy and Duke as well.

The wind stung as it came in contact with Duke’s skin, his black hair whipped wildly around his face. It smelled of rotting flesh, and when Duke opened his eyes, he saw two large blue eyes angrily gazing at him. The eyes remained, along with the pain and odor, until the wind passed and vanished.

Duke rubbed his eyes, and looked at his skin, which was scratched all over the place. He shot a glance at Smoochum and Jeremy, who also suffered from the numerous scratches.

“So it wasn’t Psychic,” he whispered to himself, “It was Ominous Wind, wasn’t it?” Now knowing what the minute bird Pokemon was capable of, Duke knew what attack to use next.

“Smoochum, use Powder Snow! Make it powerful, too!” yelled Duke.

Smoochum took a deep breath and expelled a torrent of snow. The snow hit Natu, making it go flying back, its useless wings flailing madly. The Natu hit the floor, and struggled to stand up.

Now both Pokemon faced each other. Smoochum also struggled to fight, let alone move. The pain from the scratches caused by the Ominous Wind hurt more and more by the second. The Natu stood near the bend in the stairs, breathing heavily, hurt by the powerful Powder Snow attack.

“Use Powder Snow one more time!” Duke commanded. This far into the battle, Duke didn’t care about just saving his friend, he had his heart set on capturing this Pokemon.

Smoochum took another breath, and exhaled, but only a few snowflakes came out of her mouth. She was too weak to do another attack as powerful as her first one.

“Seriously? You’re going to quit on me now? Do something! I don’t really care what. Just attack that Pokemon!” Duke roared.

Listening to the shouts of her trainer, Smoochum began to get angry. As he continued to yell, her anger grew and grew, until she began to yell herself.

Then, Smoochum’s eyes began to glow yellow. The light from them grew brighter and brighter, until almost the entire area of the tower was lit by the sun. The same light emanating from Smoochum’s eyes began to surround Natu. It floated upwards, and then it flew to the side, into the wall, no longer twittering, but squawking. Smoochum continued to drive the Natu into the wall, until Jeremy had to intervene.

“Duke! Make it stop! Can’t you see your Pokemon’s going to kill it? Make it stop!” he cried desperately. Duke, snapping out of his fit, realized that Jeremy was right. His desire to weaken Natu was turning into a murder.

“Smoochum! Listen to Jeremy! Stop it,” Duke shouted, “You’re going to kill it! PUT THE POKEMON DOWN!”

Then, the glow around the Natu faded, making it drop to the ground, crying in pain. The light radiating from Smoochum’s eyes ceased as well. The Psychic attack had finally stopped.

Without hesitating, Duke reached to his belt and pulled out an empty Pokeball. He pressed the button in the middle of it, making it double in size, and threw it at the poor Natu. He watched as white light shot from the Pokeball, and engulfed Natu. When it faded, it was gone, but now the red and white sphere was squirming. Duke watched as the ball wiggled and wiggled…
Good, good but I cannot accept you. Look at the rules, and you will notice something is out of place. It must be EXACT to what it says in the rules, but I shall not say, XD

Old 05-24-2009, 07:15 PM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Wrath Age: 3, Died at age 21
Alchemist that had created you: Hey if someone wants their character to be the one that revived my character, than so be it.

Appearance:

Personality: His sadistic personality was the main reason for his name. Wrath enjoys inflicting the pain on humans especially. A tragic disaster had ended his human life, and he strongly feels that he must impose the same force on others. He's not likely to harm anyone with the intent to kill, because the thrill of watching someone suffer is more amusing. Michael feels that he is a homunculus, because he needs the world to see what wrath truly is. His secondary goal is to become human, and when he achieves this, he feels that he will have no longer have the duty of wrath.

Michael is very intellectual, and won't take action, without a quick thought. Despite being a sadist, he is a completely honest man, and is almost never enraged. The sight of happy humans somewhat sets him off to want to cause some havoc, but other than that, he's pretty sane. The smile on his face is either seen as intimidating or just plain evil.

History: Wrath wasn't just an ordinary man before he died, he was a State Alchemist with exceptional talents. His name was Michael Thompson, and he lived a fairly good life and had people who admired him. His title was the 'Bright Star Alchemist', due to how prodigious he was, and his ability to manipulate light with alchemy. He met face to face with death when on an excursion around a mountain side. He was on mission that needed him to inspect a mountainside village that had rumored disappearances. Michael wasn't too sure about what had been going on, because all he could find were piles of ash. The ash piles matched the number of missing people reported, and Michael was just starting to figure out what was going on. Boulders from the top of the high mountain toppled down while he was close by, and crushed him under their weight.

Michael woke up a few weeks after his death. He had no recollection of his past, only little tidbits that helped him survive on his own. He was alone in a forest, not sure what to do, until he was approached by another like him. After a few days, Michael seemed to a completely different person than he was a few weeks ago. After a few weeks, He was seen as a completely renewed being, and bearing his new name, Wrath.
Homunculi Speciality: Can absorb kinetic energy into himself and convert it into physical strength

Other: He enjoys chewing gum. "Bunnies 'r' evil!"

RP Sample: We've been in too many RPs together for me to make one these

Last edited by funnyguy91; 06-04-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

OK, I fixed the little problem...
Old 05-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Sealboy Offline

Nope, I shall not, and cannot, accept you two. Look at the rules carefully. You are missing one more thing on one more comment. funnyguy91, I agree, you and I have been in many RP's together, this means you are excused from having an RP Sample .

Old 05-27-2009, 09:33 PM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

I think I fixed it.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

I believe that I fixed it. Let's try that...
Old 05-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Sealboy Offline

Finally! XD Both of you are Accepted! I shall update the first page.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:28 PM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

When do you think you'll be starting this RP?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:24 AM
Haiko Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Haiko

Name: Haiko Urashima (F-L format)
Appearance:
Personality: She is a very queer, spunky girl with a strange love of guns and knives. She also has a flair for old aristocrat fashion and adores red roses. She's the type of girl who grins at funerals and takes pleasure in bloodlust. She is often known as the "blood rose renegade" and ignores the laws of the lands, instead doing just as she pleases. However, she is not pure evil; in actuality, she often helps out others in need, and is greatly attracted to cute things.
History: She grew up in a small town with a population around 1800. When she was 12 years old, a plague struck her town. Everybody became mortally ill as she watched people collapsing in the streets. Her family, aside from her little brother, all perished because of the plague. Once the disease had subsided, only around 70 people remained in her city. Many of them left to stay with relatives in other towns nearby, but Haiko stayed to take care of her 3-year-old brother. When she was 13, her brother was hit and killed by a drunken truck driver. In despair, she attempted to revive his body (fortunately she didn't know alchemy then) and failed. From that day on, she developed a hatred of the members of the human race who desired nothing but to be piggish, dirty, and uncaring towards others.
Alchemy Speciality: Metal alchemy.
Other: Bunniez 'r' evil! Btwz. Not my best descriptions, haha. It's getting late >_>;
RP Sample: Haiko picked up the yellowed page from the dirty floor. Blowing it off, the dust stuck to her blood-red lipstick as it swirled through the air, caught in patches of light cascading in from the broken windows. This is not where she had wanted to be; and yet, it was everywhere she had ever been. In this old house, empty and uncaring, the sour scent of death lingered in the air. No matter how hard she tried, she could never forget it; no, she never recall it. It had been banished to the back of her mind, never to return, remaining there like a small dog in the rain; unwanted, unneeded, worthless. But, 'twas the way of the world; so cruel, so heartless; and to her, everybody was alone in the end.
(I'm sorry, I know I could do better, but I hope it will suffice.)

Last edited by Haiko; 06-01-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Changed type of alchemy
Old 06-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hey, Adam. Let me know when the role play starts, ok?

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Old 06-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
Name: Haiko Urashima (F-L format)
Appearance:
Personality: She is a very queer, spunky girl with a strange love of guns and knives. She also has a flair for old aristocrat fashion and adores red roses. She's the type of girl who grins at funerals and takes pleasure in bloodlust. She is often known as the "blood rose renegade" and ignores the laws of the lands, instead doing just as she pleases. However, she is not pure evil; in actuality, she often helps out others in need, and is greatly attracted to cute things.
History: She grew up in a small town with a population around 1800. When she was 12 years old, a plague struck her town. Everybody became mortally ill as she watched people collapsing in the streets. Her family, aside from her little brother, all perished because of the plague. Once the disease had subsided, only around 70 people remained in her city. Many of them left to stay with relatives in other towns nearby, but Haiko stayed to take care of her 3-year-old brother. When she was 13, her brother was hit and killed by a drunken truck driver. In despair, she attempted to revive his body (fortunately she didn't know alchemy then) and failed. From that day on, she developed a hatred of the members of the human race who desired nothing but to be piggish, dirty, and uncaring towards others.
Alchemy Speciality: Metal alchemy.
Other: Bunniez 'r' evil! Btwz. Not my best descriptions, haha. It's getting late >_>;
RP Sample: Haiko picked up the yellowed page from the dirty floor. Blowing it off, the dust stuck to her blood-red lipstick as it swirled through the air, caught in patches of light cascading in from the broken windows. This is not where she had wanted to be; and yet, it was everywhere she had ever been. In this old house, empty and uncaring, the sour scent of death lingered in the air. No matter how hard she tried, she could never forget it; no, she never recall it. It had been banished to the back of her mind, never to return, remaining there like a small dog in the rain; unwanted, unneeded, worthless. But, 'twas the way of the world; so cruel, so heartless; and to her, everybody was alone in the end.
(I'm sorry, I know I could do better, but I hope it will suffice.)
You still need to work on the sample, but everything else is fine. I'm not too happy that loads of people are choosing metal alchemy, I'd like you to describe how she uses it.

Sure thing Cristina. XD

Funnyguy, it will start when we get a few more homunculi's, maybe a female one created by Xiac, , and some more state alchemists.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer

might i have a reserve please i love this it looks so cool

how long do i have to get it done

Name: Titus wolf
State Alchemist Name:
Appearance: (Pictures accepted.)
Personality: (5 lines minimum)
History: (5 lines minimum)
Alchemy Speciality: (What does your Alchemy specialise in? Water, metal, Chimeras, placing your soul into armour?)
Other: (Other things you wish to include, and something else :D)
RP Sample: (Will not accept with bad Samples.)