Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}


The Search For The Stone


”Alchemy, the science of understanding the structure of matter, breaking it down, then reconstructing it as something else. It can even make gold from lead. But Alchemy is a science, and so it must follow the actual laws. To create, something of equal value is lost, this is the principle of Equivalent Exchange. Alchemists have a taboo: human alchemy. No one is to break it.”

Although this is the most important and basic law of Alchemy, many people choose to ignore it. Thinking they can bring a human to life brings their own pain and suffering. If you knew what the results of the taboo was, you'd wish you had died. The result is too horrific. The next result of committing this taboo is truly horrific. Beings are created after the failed attempt of Human Resurrection. They long for
The Stone, wanting to become humans. They are after me, after my notes. I had told a young Alchemist where to find my research, they'll most probably be after me by now. These beings, they look like the person the Alchemist tried to bring back to life. These beings, they're not going to let anyone stand in their way. They use Alchemists interested in the Stone to be their pawns, as these beings cannot use Alchemy. Don't become their pawn, steer clear from their path. These being's, these creatures from hell, they're called-

Diary log by Doctor Marcoh before his death. Log unable to be finished. Disappeared while in the old Fuhrers protective custody.


~Plot~

Like Marcoh had said, these 'beings' are after the Stone. They long to become human. Even though this may not seem very bad, they do not care about who die. However, not all of them wish to be human. Some want to terrorize others, some want their own kind to rule the world. They're twisted and evil, and they attack cities to kill people's loved ones so they may help the creatures gain the stone.
4 years after Ed and Al's disappearance beyond The Gate Mustang, also known as the 'Flame Alchemist', has become the Fuhrer and has brought peace to the world. However, the Homunculi are terrorizing things, disrupting the peace of the world. People are accusing the State Military and are now once again referring to the soldiers as the 'Dogs of the Military'. State Alchemists have been asked by Mustang to investigate into these disruptions as the peace of the world has brought the amount of incidents down. One question remains in Mustang's mind however;
Are these incidents caused by the Homunculi Edward and Alphonse had been fighting? If so, are they after the Stone? And will they succeed in their mission?

~Your Role~

State Alchemists are ordered to investigate into these disruptions and find out who is responsible, and why. Alchemists search for the Philosophers Stone, or are interested and wish to know more. Alchemists may have their own reasons, but they will not succeed alone. Homunculi use pawns to create the Stone, as well as bribery and blackmail. Whoever you are, your work is linked into the Philosophers Stone. May you be investigating and bringing a stop to this disruption, may you be searching for the Stone on your own terms, or searching for it to conquer. You be State Alchemist, Alchemist, or Homunculi, it's your choice, and your choice only. The rest of the world lays in your hands.





  1. All PE2K Rules
  2. No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  3. No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  4. Romance is allowed, but no Rated-R stuff. Same goes for action, and blood and gore, just not anything at would be considered R-rated. Also, yaoi and yuri is allowed. If you do not approve, than either please don't be rude about it or do not take a part in this roleplay.
  5. Both OC and Canon characters are permitted, a list of all available Canon characters will be posted on the next post.
  6. You may have more than one character. Just be sure that you can keep up with all of your characters if you do have more than one. There is no limit.
  7. Let us know if you're going to be away so I will not remove your character(s) from the list.
  8. Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
  9. To show that you have read the rules, post “Bunnies 'r' evil!” in your SU. If this is not put down, I will not remind you, I will just deny your SU and say you forgot something.

RP Rules:-
  1. Always put down your characters name and where they are located in every post, so we know where they are and who you are RPing as.
  2. 8 sentences MINIMUM when posting.
  3. No 'teleporting'. It'll take a while to get to another place by train or whatever.
  4. When posting, always say at the top the name you are RPing as, and where they are.

OC Alchemist SU's:-

Name: (First and Last please.)
Age: (From 12-40)
Gender: (No stupid remarks please, or you are banned from the RP, PERMANANT!)
Occupation: (State Alchemist, Alchemist.)
State Alchemist Name: (Only applies to State Alchemists.)
Appearance: (Pictures accepted.)
Personality: (5 lines minimum)
History: (5 lines minimum)
Alchemy Speciality: (What does your Alchemy specialise in? Water, metal, Chimeras, placing your soul into armour?)
Other: (Other things you wish to include, and something else :D)
RP Sample: (Will not accept with bad Samples.)

Homunculi SU's:-

Name: (Must be from the show)
Age: (I don't really care how old they are, just make sure it's suitable to when the person was attempted to be brought back to life.)
Gender: (Again, stupid remarks and you're out)
Alchemist that had created you: (If someone has an SU that says they tried to bring someone back to life please work out with them if you are permitted to being the Homunculus of that dead person. You make your own appearance.)
Appearance: (Again, pictures accepted)
Personality: (5 lines minimum)
History: (5 lines minimum)
Homunculi Speciality: (What can they do?)
Other: (Are they different than the other Homunculi? Say here.)
RP Sample:

Canon Character:-

Name: (First and last)
Gender:
Age:
Occupation:
Appearance: (Pics accepted)
Personality: (5 lines minimum)
History: (5 lines minimum)
Other:
RP Sample:


Accepted

State Alchemists

Me - Xiac Kanoshi
Emerald Wolf - Jenna Mustang
GotinTyiGoto - Cou (Van Giruet) Metherlence

Freelancing/Renegade Alchemists

ID Saraibre Ryu - Deunan Mimiru Kasa

Homunculi's

bigboned911 - Pride/Kendra McAlistar
funnyguy91 - Wrath/Michael Thompson

Reserved/Pending

Banned/Denied





(Forgotten something? Let me know.)
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-29-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Canon Characters:-

Roy Mustang {Reserved for me}

Winry Rockbell {Reserved for ID Saraibre Ryu}

Alex Louis Armstrong

Schiezka

Vato Falman

Kain Fuery

Jean Havoc

Riza Hawkeye

Maria Ross

Shou Tucker

Denny Bloch

Rose

(I need more. PM me with a list of characters you wish to be available.)
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-16-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Name: Jenna Mustang
Age: 16
Gender: Female(Pretty obvious, ain't it?)
Occupation: State Alchemist
State Alchemist Name: The Blood-Thirsty Alchemist, The Ocean Alchemist
Appearance:
Personality:
Despite the fact that she is very rude at aggressive, insensitive people, like her friend Edward Elric, she is a kind soul, and is always willing to lend a hand. She only lashes out at people she doesn't like, and never backs down from a challenge. She is willing to fight with every power she has to protect any allies or friends. She loves cats, and has almost cat everything. Her passion for them is strong, to Jenna, killing cats or seeing a cat die is a nightmare. She sometimes picks up cats from the street. Unfortunately, not all cats like her, so when she goes near them, they usually hiss, bite, or scratch her. It makes Jenna upset that all she wants is a cat and she can't even go near one without frightening them away.

History:
When she was only five, Jenna's mother had abandoned her, so her father, Roy Mustang cared for her and protected her. He taught her everything she needed to know about alchemy, and soon become a state alchemist at age 10. At age 11, she met two brothers, named Alphonse and Edward, and quickly became friends. When she found out about them using forbidden alchemy, she became very angry, almost abandoned them. But when she realized they needed her help, it was too late. She had already abandoned them, and the were lost at The Gate. Since then, she believed her goal was to kill, and since the only way she killed her enemies was by slitting their throats and watching them bleed to death, she was givin the title "The Blood-Thirsty Alchemist". She was also givin the title "The Ocean Alchemist", since she can control ocean water and use it to her benefits.

Alchemy Speciality: Water.
Other: (Other things you wish to include, and something else :D)
RP Sample: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=95328

Edit: Almost forgot!^^
Bunnies "r" evil!
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah

Last edited by Mew Ichigo; 05-09-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

OC Alchemist SU's:-

Name: Xiac Kanoshi

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Occupation: State Alchemist

State Alchemist Name: "Elemental Wind Alchemist"

Appearance:
Over this he wears a similar cloak to Ed's, however, it is in the colour grey. Grey representing the wind.

Personality: Xiac is a loveable kind of guy. He's friendly, funny, and thinks he is taunted with bad luck. He refers to himself as a 'Jester' as he can make people laugh and people laugh when pain is inflicted upon him in a funny way. However, even though he can make friends easily, he can make enemies easier. He's easy to hate and love and can sometimes be considered annoying. Sometimes, when someone calls him a name and it sinks in, he keeps quiet and he feels hurt on the inside.

History: Xiac never knew his parents when he was born, his mother died at his birth from a broken heart. Her heart broke when Xiac's father had dissappeared, then his body was found a few days later by the Military. Xiac was orphaned by a family in Resembool, there he met a girl called Samantha. They were the best of friends until she passed away from a fatal illness when Xiac was only 9. Xiac felt heart broken as well as loneliness, and attempted to bring her back to life. What appeared before him had not been Samantha, but a distorted monster. The attempt at bringing his own friend back cos him his right leg. He managed to crawl himself to the nearest Automail Repair Shop, knowing that this was the only thing to do about his friend. He crawled his way up through cries and sobs until he came across a Blonde haired girl. She took him to her Automail Repair Shop and fixed him a new leg. He was told he didn't need to pay, and at that he left. Xiac's 'parents' left him after the attempt to bring Samantha back, believing he was evil and had done wrong. After a few more years, Xiac set off to Central, wanting to leave his past behind and help the world by becoming a State Alchemist. At the age of 13, he became a State Alchemist by chance, and soon attempted to gain higher ranks in the Military. (I suck at Histories >_>)

Alchemy Speciality: Basic Alchemy and Wind Alchemy. (Wind Alchemy will be revealed in the RP)

Other: Bunnies 'r' evil!

RP Sample: I don't need one, ^_^ XD.

__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Wolf View Post
Name: Jenna Mustang
Age: 16
Gender: Female(Pretty obvious, ain't it?)
Occupation: State Alchemist
State Alchemist Name: The Blood-Thirsty Alchemist, The Ocean Alchemist
Appearance:
Personality:
Despite the fact that she is very rude at aggressive, insensitive people, like her friend Edward Elric, she is a kind soul, and is always willing to lend a hand. She only lashes out at people she doesn't like, and never backs down from a challenge. She is willing to fight with every power she has to protect any allies or friends. She loves cats, and has almost cat everything. Her passion for them is strong, to Jenna, killing cats or seeing a cat die is a nightmare. She sometimes picks up cats from the street. Unfortunately, not all cats like her, so when she goes near them, they usually hiss, bite, or scratch her. It makes Jenna upset that all she wants is a cat and she can't even go near one without frightening them away.

History:
When she was only five, Jenna's mother had abandoned her, so her father, Roy Mustang cared for her and protected her. He taught her everything she needed to know about alchemy, and soon become a state alchemist at age 10. At age 11, she met two brothers, named Alphonse and Edward, and quickly became friends. When she found out about them using forbidden alchemy, she became very angry, almost abandoned them. But when she realized they needed her help, it was too late. She had already abandoned them, and the were lost at The Gate. Since then, she believed her goal was to kill, and since the only way she killed her enemies was by slitting their throats and watching them bleed to death, she was givin the title "The Blood-Thirsty Alchemist". She was also givin the title "The Ocean Alchemist", since she can control ocean water and use it to her benefits.

Alchemy Speciality: Water.
Other: (Other things you wish to include, and something else :D)
RP Sample: You have seen my role plays <.<

Edit: Almost forgot!^^
Bunnies "r" evil!
Sorry Emerald, I still need an RP Sample. Sorry.
Double post, naughty me. XD. I'm reserving Mustang for myself. I have a few ideas for him...
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Fixed ^^
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Wolf View Post
Name: Jenna Mustang
Age: 16
Gender: Female(Pretty obvious, ain't it?)
Occupation: State Alchemist
State Alchemist Name: The Blood-Thirsty Alchemist, The Ocean Alchemist
Appearance:
Personality:
Despite the fact that she is very rude at aggressive, insensitive people, like her friend Edward Elric, she is a kind soul, and is always willing to lend a hand. She only lashes out at people she doesn't like, and never backs down from a challenge. She is willing to fight with every power she has to protect any allies or friends. She loves cats, and has almost cat everything. Her passion for them is strong, to Jenna, killing cats or seeing a cat die is a nightmare. She sometimes picks up cats from the street. Unfortunately, not all cats like her, so when she goes near them, they usually hiss, bite, or scratch her. It makes Jenna upset that all she wants is a cat and she can't even go near one without frightening them away.

History:
When she was only five, Jenna's mother had abandoned her, so her father, Roy Mustang cared for her and protected her. He taught her everything she needed to know about alchemy, and soon become a state alchemist at age 10. At age 11, she met two brothers, named Alphonse and Edward, and quickly became friends. When she found out about them using forbidden alchemy, she became very angry, almost abandoned them. But when she realized they needed her help, it was too late. She had already abandoned them, and the were lost at The Gate. Since then, she believed her goal was to kill, and since the only way she killed her enemies was by slitting their throats and watching them bleed to death, she was givin the title "The Blood-Thirsty Alchemist". She was also givin the title "The Ocean Alchemist", since she can control ocean water and use it to her benefits.

Alchemy Speciality: Water.
Other: (Other things you wish to include, and something else :D)
RP Sample: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=95328

Edit: Almost forgot!^^
Bunnies "r" evil!
I'd like the bunnies r evil to be changed to what it is on the rules and my SU, but you're Accepted! Don't let me down! :D
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-16-2009, 05:23 AM
GotinTyiGoto's Avatar
GotinTyiGoto Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Shugo Chara and Xena
Posts: 204
Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Reserved me. you didn't put up Ed and Al. i will put up my SU when i get done with the history and personality.
__________________
here will my story be http://gotintyigoto.deviantart.com/journal/and here http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=107355. pm me about anything.



"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-16-2009, 06:38 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotinTyiGoto View Post
Reserved me. you didn't put up Ed and Al. i will put up my SU when i get done with the history and personality.
This takes place four years after the events of the movie, of which they go beyond the Gate. Read the plot silly. *points*

I miss FMA, so excuse my 'unique' character I chose to use. I'd ask a few questions, but it may be better to just let you evaluate my character myself.

I want to reserve Winry as well.

*cough* “Bunnies 'r' evil!” *cough*

Name: Deunan Mimiru Kasa
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Occupation: Freelancing/Renegade Alchemist (Doesn't belong to the state)
State Alchemist Name: Forge Alchemist (She calls herself, not official)
Appearance: Deunan is a dark auburn, medium length haired young woman with dark hazel eyes and a serious glance worn at all times. She stands at 5’8, only weighing 110 ilbs. She usually wears a black shirt, with the left sleeve cut short to look like a t-shirt from one angle and a long sleeved shirt from the other. She wears a thick, leather glove over her right hand, and usually wears the matching left one outside. The outsides have worn out alchemy circles drawn on them, though Deunan rarely has the need for them. Her old chain braclet hangs from her left wrist as well. Dark, tan cargo pants and dark timber grey boots. There are faint scars all over her left arm, but they’re usually hidden under her grey trench coat. Deunan also wears a black belted, slate blue trench hat when walking around in public, to keep from passers-by from looking at her face.

Personality: Deunan requires freedom, or she'll cause destruction wherever she goes. Her short fuse, bad temper and sharp tongue get her into a lot of trouble, but she always manages to come out of it alive. She doesn't stand for authority, and rarely ever listens to them if she decides to at all. She has been like this ever since the incident in which she was permanently scarred for the remainder of her life. Deunan always stands up for what is right, though many see her as a vigilante with no morals since she doesn't work for the state. Deunan doesn't care for social bonds or relationships, and therefore works alone. She likes to keep those off her backside, so knows how to keep from being found, unless she wants something from her pursuer, or would rather show them a piece of her mind. Unless you have a death wish, she advises that all questionings and, should you dare, insults towards the way she runs her life or her family, be kept where she can't find or hear about them.

History: A long while back when Deunan was young, she lived with her parents, who were very wealthy corporation owners. this wasn't the stereotypical rich family, no. Deunan's parents worked at home, and even with that their extended family lived at their mansion. Deunan played with her cousins, having no siblings of her own, and life was very pleasant. The only problem was that their home was far outside the city, so Deunan was homeschooled with the finest tutors that her parents could afford. The young girl didn't turn out spoiled, in fact she became quite the student, only attending the public schools for tests and exams. When Deunan turned six, she was struck by the fascination of alchemy, and it took weeks of begging and excellent debating before her father finally gave in. So, the teaching began, and Deunan had a difficult time at first, but became extremely skilled with metal as the years passed. Soon she could turn spoons into forks, pots into pans, hammers into swords, axes into shields and much more. On her eleventh birthday, she received a steel chain bracelet with the occasional link of tin, or another random ore. She treasured it like gold, for she knew she could use alchemy to make it into whatever she needed to.

Only a few months later would tragedy strike. During a family reunion, a large criminal group ransacked the estate, mostly for it’s wealth and to hold a few people ransom. Her father had believed the blackmail letters were nothing more than childish pranks, and was an idiot to ignore them. Leading the attack was a retired alchemist, though retired wasn’t the correct term. A deranged chimera alchemist was what he was; only that chimeras weren’t filling his lust for scientific knowledge. Some of the younger children were gathered and tossed into the back of a small van. Deunan was stubborn, and also enraged enough to fight back. Taking her chain bracelet, she changed it into a long knife, and managed to cut the head honcho’s left eye with a nice deep thrust. Despite her accomplishment, two goons bashed her in the back of the head with the end of rifles, knocking her out cold. Everyone else was left to perish in either bullet pummelling’s or the fire that scorched the house down.

Deunan woke in a dark, dank, and horribly stinking cage. Yes, a cage, next to other children, even starving or feral animals of all kinds. The noise was almost unbearable at first, but as Deunan sat with two armed guards watching every slightest movement, she got used to it. It was hard to tell if anything was truly alive; some things looked skin and bone, others completely diseased or deformed. One thing was for certain: there was only one door out, and anything that went in that door, never came back out. They brought her terrible food, but Deunan refused to eat food from the lunatic that ran this hideout, fearing it was drugged. Even the water she refused to drink. She had to make do with whatever she soaked up from the leaking ceiling in her shirt. Starving herself would eventually have to stop. Deunan refused to die, but she also refused to do anything that one man wanted her to do. Soon enough, Deunan had to eat the food they brought her. Surprisingly, this time around, it wasn’t drugged, but that didn’t stop one of the guards shooting a tranquilizer dart in her back. Once again, despite her struggles, everything started to go hazy, as she was brought into a room that no one came out of. The only thing she remembered was her refusal to perish under this roof.

After what seemed like an eternity, Deunan woke up, hazy, and completely out of her body and mind. This was because she could barely think clearly, and her body was no longer human. She was a metal lizard, suspended in a tank and being monitored by equipment of all sorts. It took hours for Deunan to look at herself, and when she did, she flipped topside. Once feeling in her body returned to her, she went completely berserk, breaking out of the tank and virtually tearing the place apart. Bullets flew, but other than making welts on her metal hide and making her angrier, they did nothing. A bipedal monster, a different type of chimera was what she now was. The same man that she cut the eye of only giggled at his accomplishment, despite his very doom staring him in the face. Once Deunan had calmed down, most of the place was burnt to the ground, and of course the authorities were on their way. Deunan had little rational thought left, but was smart enough to recognize an alchemy symbol when she saw one. She thought she could reverse the process that had been done onto her, since it was almost all metal with a slight bit of reptilian DNA. Following the guy’s instructions, she reversed the process, but of course it cost her.

The young alchemist had more or less returned to her normal self, but with a few exceptions: Her right arm remained as it was before, covered in metal plating that would not be seen as auto-mail of any kind. An attempt to pull it off was like trying to skin yourself. This continued up her shoulder and down along her spine. Deunan also was victim to being cold-blooded, and unable to regulate her own body heat. Temporary paralysis of her legs was also a factor. Once State Alchemists arrived, they took the twelve year old into the HQ for questioning. The interrogation went fairly smooth, but Deunan needed rehabilitation for her legs, and her mind. She was serrgot child of the State alchemists, also known as the eerily young janitor that worked there. She had a small room of her own, but kept her right arm a secret from society. Only one person really knew it’s truth, and that was Riza Hawkeye, the one to convince anyone to let her stay at HQ.

Four years later,Deunan left the HQ of her own accord, able to use metal specific alchemy to ‘morph’ into her chimera body thanks to what was left as permanent damage. Her legs had grown enough strength to walk around, but not for very long. She obtained a motorbike to make up for this weakness and is very protective of it. The State didn’t want her running around as a freelancer; for fear that their reputation and good form would capsize with Deunan running amok. They sent out a few notices about Deunan, but it was nothing that would harm society like a homunculi. Deunan drove off far into the country, until she broke down a few kilometres from an automail shop. Needing to rest her weak legs before they gave out on her from pushing her bike uphill, Deunan walked in, and sat in a chair. Her rude entry wasn’t taken lightly at first, especially when she asked for an auto repair. The young blonde didn’t know about the young alchemist’s unique arm, and grabbed it with a firm grasp by mistake. Shocked by this, ‘organic metal’ as she called it, Deunan stayed a few nights to get some well needed R & R. It wasn’t long before the two of them became friends, but it wasn’t Deunan’s way to stay in one place too long. Also, her new friend didn’t seem to need any trouble from the state. Deunan left, but occasionally visits her new ‘homestay’ every couple weeks. Nevertheless she is still on the run from the state, just to keep herself free. No one has been able to capture her since.

Alchemy Speciality: Metal fusion. Most of the time, she can turn her body into a living suit of armour in the shape of a reptile due to her past. Other's include moulding metal to her will, but that's it.
Other: Uh...if you have any questions I’ll add the answers here. She has a bike.
RP Sample: Clicky
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 05-16-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
This takes place four years after the events of the movie, of which they go beyond the Gate. Read the plot silly. *points*

I miss FMA, so excuse my 'unique' character I chose to use. I'd ask a few questions, but it may be better to just let you evaluate my character myself.

I want to reserve Winry as well.

*cough* “Bunnies 'r' evil!” *cough*

Name: Deunan Mimiru Kasa
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Occupation: Freelancing/Renegade Alchemist (Doesn't belong to the state)
State Alchemist Name: Forge Alchemist (She calls herself, not official)
Appearance: Deunan is a dark auburn, medium length haired young woman with dark hazel eyes and a serious glance worn at all times. She stands at 5’8, only weighing 110 ilbs. She usually wears a black shirt, with the left sleeve cut short to look like a t-shirt from one angle and a long sleeved shirt from the other. She wears a thick, leather glove over her right hand, and usually wears the matching left one outside. The outsides have worn out alchemy circles drawn on them, though Deunan rarely has the need for them. Her old chain braclet hangs from her left wrist as well. Dark, tan cargo pants and dark timber grey boots. There are faint scars all over her left arm, but they’re usually hidden under her grey trench coat. Deunan also wears a black belted, slate blue trench hat when walking around in public, to keep from passers-by from looking at her face.

Personality: Deunan requires freedom, or she'll cause destruction wherever she goes. Her short fuse, bad temper and sharp tongue get her into a lot of trouble, but she always manages to come out of it alive. She doesn't stand for authority, and rarely ever listens to them if she decides to at all. She has been like this ever since the incident in which she was permanently scarred for the remainder of her life. Deunan always stands up for what is right, though many see her as a vigilante with no morals since she doesn't work for the state. Deunan doesn't care for social bonds or relationships, and therefore works alone. She likes to keep those off her backside, so knows how to keep from being found, unless she wants something from her pursuer, or would rather show them a piece of her mind. Unless you have a death wish, she advises that all questionings and, should you dare, insults towards the way she runs her life or her family, be kept where she can't find or hear about them.

History: A long while back when Deunan was young, she lived with her parents, who were very wealthy corporation owners. this wasn't the stereotypical rich family, no. Deunan's parents worked at home, and even with that their extended family lived at their mansion. Deunan played with her cousins, having no siblings of her own, and life was very pleasant. The only problem was that their home was far outside the city, so Deunan was homeschooled with the finest tutors that her parents could afford. The young girl didn't turn out spoiled, in fact she became quite the student, only attending the public schools for tests and exams. When Deunan turned six, she was struck by the fascination of alchemy, and it took weeks of begging and excellent debating before her father finally gave in. So, the teaching began, and Deunan had a difficult time at first, but became extremely skilled with metal as the years passed. Soon she could turn spoons into forks, pots into pans, hammers into swords, axes into shields and much more. On her eleventh birthday, she received a steel chain bracelet with the occasional link of tin, or another random ore. She treasured it like gold, for she knew she could use alchemy to make it into whatever she needed to.

Only a few months later would tragedy strike. During a family reunion, a large criminal group ransacked the estate, mostly for it’s wealth and to hold a few people ransom. Her father had believed the blackmail letters were nothing more than childish pranks, and was an idiot to ignore them. Leading the attack was a retired alchemist, though retired wasn’t the correct term. A deranged chimera alchemist was what he was; only that chimeras weren’t filling his lust for scientific knowledge. Some of the younger children were gathered and tossed into the back of a small van. Deunan was stubborn, and also enraged enough to fight back. Taking her chain bracelet, she changed it into a long knife, and managed to cut the head honcho’s left eye with a nice deep thrust. Despite her accomplishment, two goons bashed her in the back of the head with the end of rifles, knocking her out cold. Everyone else was left to perish in either bullet pummelling’s or the fire that scorched the house down.

Deunan woke in a dark, dank, and horribly stinking cage. Yes, a cage, next to other children, even starving or feral animals of all kinds. The noise was almost unbearable at first, but as Deunan sat with two armed guards watching every slightest movement, she got used to it. It was hard to tell if anything was truly alive; some things looked skin and bone, others completely diseased or deformed. One thing was for certain: there was only one door out, and anything that went in that door, never came back out. They brought her terrible food, but Deunan refused to eat food from the lunatic that ran this hideout, fearing it was drugged. Even the water she refused to drink. She had to make do with whatever she soaked up from the leaking ceiling in her shirt. Starving herself would eventually have to stop. Deunan refused to die, but she also refused to do anything that one man wanted her to do. Soon enough, Deunan had to eat the food they brought her. Surprisingly, this time around, it wasn’t drugged, but that didn’t stop one of the guards shooting a tranquilizer dart in her back. Once again, despite her struggles, everything started to go hazy, as she was brought into a room that no one came out of. The only thing she remembered was her refusal to perish under this roof.

After what seemed like an eternity, Deunan woke up, hazy, and completely out of her body and mind. This was because she could barely think clearly, and her body was no longer human. She was a metal lizard, suspended in a tank and being monitored by equipment of all sorts. It took hours for Deunan to look at herself, and when she did, she flipped topside. Once feeling in her body returned to her, she went completely berserk, breaking out of the tank and virtually tearing the place apart. Bullets flew, but other than making welts on her metal hide and making her angrier, they did nothing. A bipedal monster, a different type of chimera was what she now was. The same man that she cut the eye of only giggled at his accomplishment, despite his very doom staring him in the face. Once Deunan had calmed down, most of the place was burnt to the ground, and of course the authorities were on their way. Deunan had little rational thought left, but was smart enough to recognize an alchemy symbol when she saw one. She thought she could reverse the process that had been done onto her, since it was almost all metal with a slight bit of reptilian DNA. Following the guy’s instructions, she reversed the process, but of course it cost her.

The young alchemist had more or less returned to her normal self, but with a few exceptions: Her right arm remained as it was before, covered in metal plating that would not be seen as auto-mail of any kind. An attempt to pull it off was like trying to skin yourself. This continued up her shoulder and down along her spine. Deunan also was victim to being cold-blooded, and unable to regulate her own body heat. Temporary paralysis of her legs was also a factor. Once State Alchemists arrived, they took the twelve year old into the HQ for questioning. The interrogation went fairly smooth, but Deunan needed rehabilitation for her legs, and her mind. She was serrgot child of the State alchemists, also known as the eerily young janitor that worked there. She had a small room of her own, but kept her right arm a secret from society. Only one person really knew it’s truth, and that was Riza Hawkeye, the one to convince anyone to let her stay at HQ.

Four years later,Deunan left the HQ of her own accord, able to use metal specific alchemy to ‘morph’ into her chimera body thanks to what was left as permanent damage. Her legs had grown enough strength to walk around, but not for very long. She obtained a motorbike to make up for this weakness and is very protective of it. The State didn’t want her running around as a freelancer; for fear that their reputation and good form would capsize with Deunan running amok. They sent out a few notices about Deunan, but it was nothing that would harm society like a homunculi. Deunan drove off far into the country, until she broke down a few kilometres from an automail shop. Needing to rest her weak legs before they gave out on her from pushing her bike uphill, Deunan walked in, and sat in a chair. Her rude entry wasn’t taken lightly at first, especially when she asked for an auto repair. The young blonde didn’t know about the young alchemist’s unique arm, and grabbed it with a firm grasp by mistake. Shocked by this, ‘organic metal’ as she called it, Deunan stayed a few nights to get some well needed R & R. It wasn’t long before the two of them became friends, but it wasn’t Deunan’s way to stay in one place too long. Also, her new friend didn’t seem to need any trouble from the state. Deunan left, but occasionally visits her new ‘homestay’ every couple weeks. Nevertheless she is still on the run from the state, just to keep herself free. No one has been able to capture her since.

Alchemy Speciality: Metal fusion. Most of the time, she can turn her body into a living suit of armour in the shape of a reptile due to her past. Other's include moulding metal to her will, but that's it.
Other: Uh...if you have any questions I’ll add the answers here. She has a bike.
RP Sample: Clicky
Congratulations! You're Accepted! BTW Gotin, you've gotta send a good RP Sample to be accepted, I know how you RP.
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:31 PM
GotinTyiGoto's Avatar
GotinTyiGoto Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Shugo Chara and Xena
Posts: 204
Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Congratulations! You're Accepted! BTW Gotin, you've gotta send a good RP Sample to be accepted, I know how you RP.
i will and i will have my friend help me like last time. should i do a rp smaple for this rpg or from a old rpg i been in?
__________________
here will my story be http://gotintyigoto.deviantart.com/journal/and here http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=107355. pm me about anything.



"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotinTyiGoto View Post
i will and i will have my friend help me like last time. should i do a rp smaple for this rpg or from a old rpg i been in?
Your choice, just make sure it's really good. XD. BTW, It's an RP, and RPG is a game. XD Anyway, I await your SU. Time to make a DS Thread.
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-19-2009, 10:24 PM
GotinTyiGoto's Avatar
GotinTyiGoto Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Shugo Chara and Xena
Posts: 204
Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Name: Cou (Van Giruet) Metherlence
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Occupation: State Alchemist
State Alchemist Name: Musica
Appearance:

But with a metal necklace.
Personality: Cou likes to think things thorough before acting on anything. Doesn't like to get to close to anyone because he is afraid he will lose anyone he cares about again. Cou never gives up on anything and anyone if they need help. Cou likes to read then draw pictures if there are descriptions of places, buildings or people in the books. Cou likes to keep bugging the commander to let him go on mission again. Cou likes to keep up his skills by doing hard training.
History: 11 years ago Cou’s family was murdered. He was spared and later found by Mr. Metherlence, but had lost all memory of his past with the exception of his first name. He has tried to find out who he was and where he came from, but all Mr. Metherlence can tell him is that Cou can use metal alchemy; the rest Cou must find out on his own. When Cou turned 13 he left East City in search of his true home and identity. He went to Resembool where he met a blacksmith. In the blacksmith’s possession was a sword with a music note on it. After asking the blacksmith about it he learned that it was made by the Van Giruets, the music note appearing on everything they made and was unique to them. When the blacksmith questioned his curiousity, Cou responded that the same music note appears on everything he transmutes, showing him the necklace he wore that he wears that he transmutes into a sword. After Resembool Cou when on to Dublith to seek out his family’s home after what the blacksmith told him. Anyone he asked would respond only that the family was dead and only one of them point him to the ruins of a home that had burned down in a storm years before. Two years passed before Cou went to Central to become a state alchemist. His station is in the south.
Alchemy Speciality: Metal
Other: Van Giruet is his real last name and no one at the central so that. The reason he calls himself Musica is because whatever he transmute there a music note on it some were. “Bunnies 'r' evil!”
RP Sample: Cou was walking down the hallway to the Commander’s room when he ran into one of his friends who had just left the Commander’s reception area.
“Did you get called here too?” his friend asked stopping him.
“No, I always go to the Commander’s office on Tuesday,” replied Cou.
“Oh, well she wants to see you anyways, I think she has something to give you.”
“Thanks,” said Cou, wondering as he turned from his friend to continue towards the Commander’s office, what she could have for him. “I’ll see you later,” he called back over his shoulder.
As he entered the reception area the Commander’s secretary Maya looked up momentarily from her reading, asking even as her eyes searching for her place on the page, “Did you run into Miles?”
“Yeah, just now,” said Cou, “he said the Commander wanted to see me, but didn’t say what it was about.
He walked to the Commander’s door and had barely knocked when her voice came from inside, beckoning him in.
“You wanted to see me,” he said stepping through the door.
“Yes, I do,” she responded, waving her hand to tell him to close the door behind him. She usually preferred the door shut when they met, but there was something this time that made Cou suddenly nervous to be alone in the room with her.
“I just want to say,” Cou began defensively, “I didn’t do anything wrong on that mission. We both know that.”
“I know that Cou. Unfortunately it was his word against yours and he did outrank you.”
“Ma’am?” Cou asked, picking up on her use of the past tense as she described the situation. He noticed two folders sitting closed on the desk in front of the Commander.
“He was found dead this morning,” she said, “and we have reason to believe he was murdered by the same person who killed your family.”
“Why…” Cou began, looking up in the face of the Commander, trying to understand what she had just said, “why do you say that?”
“Look for yourself,” she responded, holding out two pictures to him that he realized she’d been holding in her lap since he’d walked in.
“The cuts… the wounds are almost identical,” said Cou, handing the pictures back, “I want to find this man. You have to let me find him.”
“I know you can being him in, Cou. That’s why I’m assigning it to you and not somebody else.”
They stood in silence for a moment, their eyes locked. Between them was the knowledge that Cou would find this man, would being him in, and he wouldn't kill him.
“You can go now.”
“Yes ma’am, thank you.”
Before he had taken two steps into the reception area the Commander called him back.
“You’ll need these before you go. One is the case reports, its everything we know, everything we have to go on. The second is the number for another Commander, and the last is a phone. Stay in touch Cou.”
“Thank you ,” he said again, less sure of himself now then only a few seconds ago.
He took the items from the Commander and nodded solemnly to her before turning again and walking out.
__________________
here will my story be http://gotintyigoto.deviantart.com/journal/and here http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=107355. pm me about anything.



"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 05-25-2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: new picture
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotinTyiGoto View Post
Name: Cou (Van Giruet) Metherlence
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Occupation: State Alchemist
State Alchemist Name: Musica
Appearance:

But with a metal necklace.
Personality: Cou likes to think things thorough before acting on anything. Doesn't like to get to close to anyone because he is afted he will lose anyone he cares about again. Cou never gives up on anything or anyone if they need his help. Cou likes to read then draw pictures if there are destions of things or people in the books. Cou likes to keep buging the commander to let him go on mission again. Cou likes to keep up skills by training hard.
History: 11 years ago Cou’s family was murdered. He was spared and later found by Mr. Metherlence, but had lost all memory of his past with the exception of his first name. He has tried to find out who he was and where he came from, but all Mr. Metherlence can tell him is that Cou can use metal alchemy; the rest Cou must find out on his own. When Cou turned 13 he left East City in search of his true home and identity. He went to Resembool where he met a blacksmith. In the blacksmith’s possession was a sword with a music note on it. After asking the blacksmith about it he learned that it was made by the Van Giruets, the music note appearing on everything they made and was unique to them. When the blacksmith questioned his curiousity, Cou responded that the same music note appears on everything he transmutes, showing him the necklace he wore that he wears that he transmutes into a sword. After Resembool Cou when on to Dublith to seek out his family’s home after what the blacksmith told him. Anyone he asked would respond only that the family was dead and only one of them point him to the ruins of a home that had burned down in a storm years before. Two years passed before Cou went to Central to become a state alchemist. His station is in the south.
Alchemy Speciality: Metal
Other: Van Giruet is his real last name and no one at the central so that. The reason he calls himself Musica is because whatever he transmute there a music note on it some were. “Bunnies 'r' evil!”
RP Sample: Cou was walking down the hallway to the Commander’s room when he ran into one of his friends who had just left the Commander’s reception area.
“Did you get called here too?” his friend asked stopping him.
“No, I always go to the Commander’s office on Tuesday,” replied Cou.
“Oh, well she wants to see you anyways, I think she has something to give you.”
“Thanks,” said Cou, wondering as he turned from his friend to continue towards the Commander’s office, what she could have for him. “I’ll see you later,” he called back over his shoulder.
As he entered the reception area the Commander’s secretary Maya looked up momentarily from her reading, asking even as her eyes searching for her place on the page, “Did you run into Miles?”
“Yeah, just now,” said Cou, “he said the Commander wanted to see me, but didn’t say what it was about.
He walked to the Commander’s door and had barely knocked when her voice came from inside, beckoning him in.
“You wanted to see me,” he said stepping through the door.
“Yes, I do,” she responded, waving her hand to tell him to close the door behind him. She usually preferred the door shut when they met, but there was something this time that made Cou suddenly nervous to be alone in the room with her.
“I just want to say,” Cou began defensively, “I didn’t do anything wrong on that mission. We both know that.”
“I know that Cou. Unfortunately it was his word against yours and he did outrank you.”
“Ma’am?” Cou asked, picking up on her use of the past tense as she described the situation. He noticed two folders sitting closed on the desk in front of the Commander.
“He was found dead this morning,” she said, “and we have reason to believe he was murdered by the same person who killed your family.”
“Why…” Cou began, looking up in the face of the Commander, trying to understand what she had just said, “why do you say that?”
“Look for yourself,” she responded, holding out two pictures to him that he realized she’d been holding in her lap since he’d walked in.
“The cuts… the wounds are almost identical,” said Cou, handing the pictures back, “I want to find this man. You have to let me find him.”
“I know you can being him in, Cou. That’s why I’m assigning it to you and not somebody else.”
They stood in silence for a moment, their eyes locked. Between them was the knowledge that Cou would find this man, would being him in, and he wouldn't kill him.
“You can go now.”
“Yes ma’am, thank you.”
Before he had taken two steps into the reception area the Commander called him back.
“You’ll need these before you go. One is the case reports, its everything we know, everything we have to go on. The second is the number for another Commander, and the last is a phone. Stay in touch Cou.”
“Thank you ,” he said again, less sure of himself now then only a few seconds ago.
He took the items from the Commander and nodded solemnly to her before turning again and walking out.
I like it, but I think the Personality can be edited so it makes sense when reading, I'd also like to see more description in the RP posts when I accept you, not too much speech which I usually see you type. A bit of a challenge, Also, I don't think it's fair on Saraibre if you have metal alchemy too, but the music note thing gave me an idea. Music is bascially sound, so Cou can be an expert of Sound Alchemy. Alot of Sonicbooms, if you know what I mean. You like the idea? Get the picture?
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: The Search For The Stone {An FMA RP, SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
I like it, but I think the Personality can be edited so it makes sense when reading, I'd also like to see more description in the RP posts when I accept you, not too much speech which I usually see you type. A bit of a challenge, Also, I don't think it's fair on Saraibre if you have metal alchemy too, but the music note thing gave me an idea. Music is bascially sound, so Cou can be an expert of Sound Alchemy. Alot of Sonicbooms, if you know what I mean. You like the idea? Get the picture?
Metal and music? *smacks* Why didn't I think of that? Oh, wait, that's because this character was made years ago...

Anyway, to be more specific with Deunan's alchemic skills, its more of a forging type ability with a tad of chimera. Mixing metal and reshaping it, blah, blah blah, then the whole 'look like a reptilian set of armor' jazz. Just specifying my character's choice skills so that Gottin can compare.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com