Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP}

Discussion Thread: Here

Rules
1.) No god-modding, power-playing, etc.
2.) Be respectful to others!
3.) Please, no insanely powerful characters...Even the staff wielder will have weaknesses (I'm lookin' at you, Metal!)
4.) Rated PG-13 for blood, some language (no "S" or "F" bombs), some romance (No sex please @.@), and occasionally some gore, although I don't think it'll get too severe.
5.) Try to post at least a paragraph.
6.) Have fun!

-------------------------------

Green eyes, specked with yellow mixed within, silently studied the river of viscous black water down below, the land distorted from the rain of altering matter that poured from the black hole in the burnt sky up above. It had been like this ever since the first orb had been destroyed five years ago, but the red sky was slowly spreading, as was the dark matter that poured from the ever widening rift. Why he had chosen to remain in the closest village to Inferno Valley, and constantly come up to the most heavily infected area, was simple.

In order to understand the effects of dark matter, it had to be studied. Unfortunately, this exposed him to the risk of becoming corrupted as well, but so far he had no symptoms, and planned to keep it that way. Of course, the river of dark matter below him caused the most interest, but his many attempts to figure it out - magic, overloading it, whatever - had all ended in failure. There had to be a way to convert dark matter back to ordinary matter, but whatever it was, he simply couldn't find or didn't have enough power.

While frustrating, he did not give up hope. He glanced at the large Shinolf beside him, the streak of yellow across its muzzle the only thing differing it from a normal one. "Yes Blitz. We should return home. We must help those who have become ill from this plague." The sky blue hedgehog proceeded to turn around on a dime, his companion following him down the rocky slope. I have no doubt others will be coming to investigate this disaster. I have already heard that many are losing their families because of this... He was a victim himself, but it was long before the rift had been opened. And I cannot shake this horrid feeling, either.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:15 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

Nyx Itzel
~~~~~

Thin prinpricks of bright light filtered through the numerous cracks in the forest canopy. The sound of cicadas chirring and most likely other insects echoed throughout the quiet woods. Despite this aforementioned light illuminating most of the area, some spots were completely covered in darkness, and that was where one lone, small wolf was silently treading.

Nyx kept to the shadows, carefully making his way over large tree roots almost the same size as him and various other obstacles that most would fall victim to for easily overlooking. This place has a calm, almost soothing atmosphere to it...There's something amiss, though. But for the life of me, I can't place my finger on it... For this reason, he made sure to keep his senses sharp, graphite-grey irises darting around as he observed every miniscule thing he passed by. His train of thought was interrupted as he lightly leaped over a petrified log, but it soon continued. It shouldn't be too much longer before I reach that city that frog told me about a couple of days ago..

Nyx shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts as the memories of last week came flooding back. It's strange, though. What kind of disease could that have been? The event he was referring started quite simple. He was passing through a small town near the woods he was traversing now. It wasn't the most populated of towns, but it was still quite bustling, as the creatures living there were all busy completing some form of task; whether it be the children playing peacefully, or the adults conversing with eachother over a meal.

Everything was perfectly fine until, suddenly, a shrill scream resonated from origins unknown. Everyone, including Nyx, whirled around with suprise to see a few people carrying a tiny girl on a makeshift stretcher. He didn't get a good look at her, but her yelling was so many decibals loud that Nyx had to cover his ears. It hurt even more due to the honed hearing of the species of wolves, and he likened it to the shout of a banshee. The kid was literally throwing a fit, twisting and writhing around. She was carried inside of a huge hut moments after Nyx had this agonizing thought. He only stayed for a few minutes after that, for he was too, although he was loathe to admit it, frightened and slightly shooken up to stay around much longer. He did overhear one of the townspeople say something about a 'mutation' as he walked by the hut. Just before he left, he questioned one of the locals, an emerald-green frog, about this incident. The animal merely shook his head and replied, "If you really want to find out more, then head east through the woods. You should reach the city in just a few days."

His thoughts came back to the present as he noticed a break in the trees. There's only one way to find out what's going on...And I'm afraid it might not be terribly pleasant...
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Luna and Nadia

"Are you sure it's here we need to be?" The white of Nadia's teeth glittered in small flashes against her night-dark fur, the panther shivering as her mind was once again brought to the level of environmental disturbance in the area. She wasn't one connected completely with nature, but Nadia could tell nature was thrown off-balance here more than anywhere else. She clutched her blue cloak tighter around her shoulders in response.

"Yes, Nadia." The fox next to her sighed, a stark comparison to the black panther next to her, the fox was nearly completely snow white, blue eyes filled with sympathy for Nadia. "It's closest to the infection area, they should have more information here. Maybe they'll know what we need to do here." Luna reached back to pat the handle of her sword, a nervous habit she'd never manged to break. Nadia's green eyes were huge and wary, she really, really didn't want to be here, and Luna understood. As a mage and being closer to the environment, she felt more in the land than Luna did, not to mention she could hear more thanks to her wind magic.

"Death and misery is in the air." The panther said quietly, shivering again. Luna again felt sympathy for her friend, but didn't speak. She felt it too, but it didn't bother her, whatever made her run from places that felt like death had broken a long time ago.

"I know. You should've gone home. I should have made you go home, back to Cloud and the others." Luna replied, and Nadia shook her head.

"No, someone has to watch your back." Nadia shot back, Luna sighed and looked to the sky, which was no longer the friendly blue she used to see.

"I watch my own back well enough, Nadia." Luna said quietly, and picked up her pace.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

Wow, this is gonna be sooo much fun.

Nova stared down at the village below. She may not be a super-magical witch or whatever they were called these days, but she could definitely feel the dark energy. Maybe it was the ominous sky, maybe the dark flowing river she could see in the distance, or maybe it was the dark creature that had tried to maul her (which she had only escaped by shimmying up a tree and it had eventually got bored- she really should get some sort of weapon)- there was no telling, really. But enough feeling and sounding like some drugged magical love hippie. She had to check this out. She began to stump down the slope toward the village, muttering under her breath.

Nova was silently wishing she had never embarked on this stupid quest. Anyone else (with common sense) whose father had died by the hands of some evil creature would have just hid for the rest of their life and hoped it didn't find them. But nooo. Why had she been so stupid? From what she had heard, this was big. Nothing she could do could stop it. But she had already started, and she wasn't about to quit now. No sir- Nova tripped and slid several feet, shouting expletives the whole way down.

Of course, she thought as she nursed her skinned knee, that kind of showed how moronic I really am.

Re and Nimue

Meanwhile, someone else was having thoughts similar to Nova's.

This is dumb, Nimue, Re thought, kicking aside a pinecone.

*You're helping people. What's so bad about that?*

Nothing, except that helping them seems to involve tromping to some village in the middle of nowhere. What am I going to do, anyway? He pushed a branch aside, which immediately snapped back and slammed into his face.

*Well, how am I supposed to know?* Nimue had a smug smile on her face, leaning back against nothing. Re stumbled, then paused to lean against a tree.

Garr, stop that.

*Stop what?*

Being... visual. In my head. It messes up my vision.

*So you want me to be visual out of your head?*

It doesn't work that way. Don't be stupid.

*I know. It's just fun to play with you, that's all.* Nimue faded away, and Re was left to walk through the woods.

So, evidently this whole dark matter thing or whatever was heavy in this valley... When they had heard about it, Nimue had bullied Re into going to check it out. It was better than sitting around doing nothing, but it wasn't exactly fun, either. The guy they had gotten the tipoff from had seemed downright unreliable, too. Shifty. Very shifty...

*Don't judge people, Re. And look.*

Re paused and looked down the valley. A village was in the valley, and in the distance, a dark river, filled with something that was definitely not water.

*Well?*

Okay, but there's probably a better spot he didn't tell us about.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Hawky Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hawky

Astor had managed to arrive here not before too many others a few had already passed by recently. The wind and ground held some of there scents. Sighing to herself she missed the icy wind and snow of the north already but she could not give up. Her home land was more enjoyable then this place but she could not go back for now. Looking around she spotted a tree among the others but this one was climbable it's branches close together.

Slowly making her way up the tree she could see her destination. A small village among a valley. That didn't interest her though it was the river nearby not filled with water, but dark matter. This would be a good place to gather clues in finding a way to make the dark matter spread farther. Taking a breath as she started to climb back down she stepped down onto each branch carefully. As she was almost down the branch she had prepared to go down to next broke as her weight met it. Gripping the trunk of the tree to balance herself.

As she did she said “And this is why dogs should not climb trees I guess.” Looking down it was not too much farther from the ground but it would still hurt a bit to fall from this height. Growling at the tree she pulled herself back up to a branch and then attempted to get down once again. This time the branch below her did not break and slowly she was out of the tree.

Sitting under the tree that had given her trouble she decided to take a break here. Just as she decided that her stomach agreed to her making a low growl of hunger. Sliding the bag off her back she opened it and took some of the food from it. There was not much left in it two loaves of bread and a pound of dried meat. Breaking off some of the meat as she closed her bag back up. Hopefully the village below would have food if not she could try to find some nearby but it would be harder. The scent of the meat would attract unwelcome visitors unless she finished it soon. Taking bites from it as the dry flavor became rather noticeable.

Last edited by Hawky; 01-04-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:35 AM
s00pahFr0g Offline

Kratos was taking a leisurely stroll through the woods. He didn't have too much on his mind. There were no schemes he was working on and he had no plans to exploit some poor souls today. He had all the money he wanted and a life that easy, although rather dull. All this power.. and what could he do with it? Sit around and, essentially, steal other people's money. It was a horrid thing to do but Kratos had no sense of right and wrong. He lived for the moment, choosing to do whatever he wanted the most. It was a shame that this always meant bad things. It was common knowledge that he was one bad cat.

As he moved through the forest, his yellow eyes caught a glimpse of a dog that was struggling...in a tree. What kind of dog climbs trees? He watched with amusement as the dog did her best to get out of the tree. A few moments later she managed to get out and then proceeded to sit and eat.

He strolled up to her, wearing an evil grin. "Why hello miss. What brings you to these woods?" He eyed her, trying to gather what sort of dog she was and whether she was one of those snobby people who believed themselves to be 'good' or if she was morel like; a dirty scoundrel. Hopefully she would be the second. He didn't want to hear another lecture about how he really ought to change his ways.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(I don't feel like bringing in Cryo yet, and this post is a little short in my opinion. Blarg)

Skye Silvart

On the way down, Skye spotted something unusual - a fox? - that took a head long fall down the side of the valley, shouting harsh words and curses that could have made his ears melt. She had clearly injured herself, as she held her knee while grimacing. Blitz followed him cautiously as he made his way over to the slightly klutzy creature, and Skye took a bow as he introduced himself, offering her a hand up.

"I am Skye Silvart, and I noticed you took a fall. Are you all right? And if I may ask, why have you come to Inferno Valley? Surely you know the dangers of staying here..." The Shinolf behind him huffed slightly, almost as if to say "she just fell down a cliff - she's probably not that smart in the first place", but the hedgehog ignored him. After all, that was no proper way to treat a lady! "If you need help getting treatment, Blitz behind me will be able to carry you if you cannot walk." He scrutinized the wound, which was cut up and bleeding, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. "Your wound is not that severe, thankfully. You should be able to walk on it rather quickly, if not already. Still, we should get it treated so it does not become infected. An unhealthy immune system around this place is begging for disaster..."
Old 01-06-2011, 04:00 AM
Winter Offline

Luna and Nadia

Nadia and Luna's ears flicked, catching the sound at the same time--a feminine sounding voice cursing quite loudly. The two frowned slowly in unison, "Why do I not think that sounds good?" Luna asked, Nadia sighed.

"It sounds like someone fell." Nadia corrected, unaware of just how right she really was on the matter. "But further away from us. I think I hear someone closer by, maybe..." The little panther cocked her head to the side. "Stumbling around, it sounds like?" Luna's ears swiveled atop her head, trying to find the sounds. "Whoever it is stopped now." Nadia said quietly, Luna sighed and frowned further.

"I hate it when that magic of yours makes your hearing better than mine." She commented, looking at the younger girl, Nadia laughed.

"Sorry, Luna. Anyway, let's go see if we can find whoever it is--I, unlike you, seek out civilization." Nadia said, turning in the direction of the sounds, and took off.

OOC: Out of time as of right now, they're headed towards Re.

Old 01-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

Nova was almost ready to stop pitying herself when someone ran up. A light blue hedgehog with unusual eyes had just run up. He seemed older than her, and not only in appearance, but in the eyes- something seemed almost ancient about them... She gave a tiny shake of her head to clear it. He had started talking, a little rapidly.

"I am Skye Silvart, and I noticed you took a fall. Are you all right? And if I may ask, why have you come to Inferno Valley? Surely you know the dangers of staying here... If you need help getting treatment, Blitz behind me will be able to carry you if you cannot walk."

It was about this time that Nova noticed the wolf thing standing behind him- Skye, she supposed. Before this point, she had been quite prepared with a volley of sarcastic comments, but the best she managed was an 'ummm'. He didn't seem to notice her staring in shock at the wolf and continued talking.

"Your wound is not that severe, thankfully. You should be able to walk on it rather quickly, if not already. Still, we should get it treated so it does not become infected. An unhealthy immune system around this place is begging for disaster..."

Nova's brain finally started working again. Okay, she told herself, it's not eating me. It's not eating him. So I'll worry about it later. She sighed as she looked into his eyes, purple-blue into green flecked with gold. It was very tempting to say something biting and extremely rude but he had just been trying to help, she supposed. She waved a hand dismissively. "Ehh, I'll be fine. Just a skinned knee." Without waiting for him to answer, she opened up her bag and pulled out a roll of white cloth bandage. Determined to prove she was capable of something besides falling over, she tied the bandages around her knee and inspected it. "It'll do for now," she finally said, rolling her pant leg down and tucking it back into her boot.

"So, you're Skye, huh?" She crossed her arms. "Nice to meet you." I guess. "I'm Nova Rowling." She balanced briefly on one leg, her good one, than placed it back down. Nope. Not bunny-hopping the way to the village.

It suddenly occurred to her that Skye had asked her why she had come. Why, indeed. "I came to ask some questions," she said evasively. "Mind walking me to the village?" Without waiting for an answer, she walked past him. Coming or not, she was going to village and getting the info she needed. If she didn't... Well, she'd worry about that later, but she predicted a lot of expletives in the near future.

Re/Nimue

Re froze suddenly. Did you hear that?

*Yee-ees...* Nimue seemed uncertain, then suddenly she seemed certain. *Yes. Re, hide, it's possible it could be one of those shadow beasts.*

Don't have to tell me twice. Re, with the agility of a cat, swung himself up into a nearby tree until he was up near the top.

*Was that wise? Your usual way of getting down from trees is falling.*

That was the one time.

*Oh, I'm sorry. What were the other times? Weren't you nearly shot out of a tree once?*

Garr, shut up, Nimue. Re paused as he looked down at the two below him. Two, a fox and a panther, both close to his age. Hey, neither of them were too bad looking... Actually, they were both kinda...

*Re.* Nimue sounded appalled.

Sorry, Re thought, without feeling very sorry at all. A grin crossed his face as his mind shifted gears. He had the perfect opening line already for the white-furred fox hefting the big sword. He opened his mouth to speak...

And immediately felt a electric shock run up his body. He let out a strangled cry and slipped off the branch he was sitting on. After tumbling for a moment, he grabbed onto a branch and was left dangling in midair.

*Smooth,* Nimue thought.

What was that for? He demanded, wishing that Nimue was a physical person so he could clobber her. This was rewarded with another shock, but Re gritted his teeth and ignored it.

*What you were about to say was really stupid, Re. She knows what she's doing. I can tell. Not to mention it was kind of rude.*

I know what I'm doing, OK?

*Re.*

Fine. Whatever. I'll be polite. If they don't kill me first. Re blew hair out of his eyes and looked down at the two below him. He'd let them speak first. There was no way they hadn't noticed him by now, anyway. Falling down a tree yelling and barely avoiding falling on top of people below him had a way of attracting attention.

((I will introduce Xenon eventually... And I leave it to your imagination for whatever Re was going to say. XD))

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 01-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Hawky Offline
New Trainer

Astor

If the tree had not been enough now there was someone bothering her. Finishing her food with a large bite and swallowing. She replied to the odd yellow tinted lynx “I was just looking around. That dark river can be a rather big addition to the landscape.” It's not like she was going to reveal what she was actually doing here not to some random stranger.

Slyly saying “And what are you doing here in these woods? Other then probably watching me get stuck in that tree.” This lynx obviously was not from around here at least she thought so. Her bow and arrows were within reach if he made a wrong move of attacking. There was her magic too but it always been a bother to use. Waiting for his reply while keeping an eye on him. The wind picked up a bit and as it did a leaf from the tree behind her slowly drifted down. Landing on her face and covering her eyes. Trees always did hate her and she hated them back. Grabbing the leaf off her face to see it was a maple leaf perfectly intact. Twirling it between her index and thumb she then remembered that the lynx was still there. Looking away from her distraction she stared intently at him. Thinking of all the options that she could do to get him to go away or not bother her. But none she really wanted to do right now either way.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:41 PM
s00pahFr0g Offline

Kratos

Kratos raised an eyebrow as she spoke of the river. He knew of it; just about everyone knew of it. Most people were terrified of it and the things that it supposedly did to people. It didn't bother him much and he couldn't care less about it. To him it was just some whacked out river and nothing more. There was more to it supposedly but Kratos, at least for the moment, didn't really bother with such stories. That's all they were to him; just stories. The sort of thing that a group would sit around a campfire and tell; stories of great adventures...and...ultimately good triumphing over evil. They were all so naive! Good did not win every battle, let alone always overcome the evil.

"I think that the river makes a rather nice addition to this place. All this green...it makes me sick! I like to see it dead, charred, and black. The world needs less of these living things. They're a nuisance to our existence. They slow us down! and they give people some sort of peace. I honestly don't know how but it's true and people don't deserve peace! No one deserves peace." It was clear that Kratos was getting rather angry. Fortunately for Astor, Kratos had a feeling that she wasn't one of those good people. He may be wrong but he had a hunch. That alone stopped him from attacking.

In order to get his anger in order he pulled out one of his yo-yo and began to send it up and down, just like any other yo-yo. Soon it was spinning fast enough that the blades were extended from the yo-yo. He swung it around above his head, slicing any trees that were within it's three foot arc. The blades sawed away at the threes until the tops of three of them dropped off, clean cut. Then he holstered his yo-yos, took a seat in front of Astor, and waited calmly for her response to his words, acting as if he hadn't done a thing.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Ooh, good. I'm glad someone thought he was a bit ancient in terms of his eyes. I was aiming for him to look older than he actually was)

Skye Silvart

Skye was not so stupid that he didn't notice the vixen's hesitance upon seeing Blitz. Frankly, he couldn't blame her, as the Shinolf was quite big. That being said, she quickly introduced herself as Nova Rowling, then got up and bandaged her wound. Without even waiting, she walked past him towards the village, answering his previous question that she was coming to get answers. She didn't specify what they were, but the hedgehog had a very good idea of what she was curious about.

"Nova Rowling, is it? A beautiful name, if I must say so." He wasn't flirting, only being courteous. "You came for questions about the disaster, did you not?" He hadn't moved an inch, knowing full well that his response would capture her attention with ease. "Unfortunately, I have more questions than answers to this disaster. That being said, it does not mean I have not learned anything from studying the river." If anything, he had been researched it far more than any others in the village.

It was curiosity, as well as a natural ingrained fear that had driven him to come every day, sometimes even at night when it is the most dangerous, to the river. He had even managed to take a sample of the dark matter by using a rock he had cut out into a bowl, as rocks could not be radically altered by dark matter. A rock is a rock, despite the stories and treasures it may hide. Despite this, he was still no closer to figuring how to stop, and furthermore, reverse, the damage done. He'd seen families torn apart by a father becoming a monster, or a child an abomination.

He'd suffered himself at the hands of mutation, claiming his grandfather and brother. It had scarred him, leading to an "alter ego" of violence, blood lust, and insanity. And to think, this was all due to dark matter...How worse could it get if he became corrupted? What if this disaster wasn't stopped? How many lives must be ruined in the face of an untouchable, mysterious invader?

He'd stop this disaster, he'd find a way to prevent it instead of forestalling it like before. He'd reverse the damage done.

Even if it cost him his sanity.

His life.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

What are you doing? You said you were helping! That angry voice came again. Morgoth still held no concern for that voice whatsoever. His plan just happened to align with a good thing for the very few of his species, so he was helping because of it. The fact that there were people in this forest so nearby to the town that 'the Great Darkness' had ordered destroy were none of his concern, nor was the angered rant that he had allowed them to escape. Finally, however, the perfectly concealed being of shadow merely shrugged. Anyone seeing it would have thought the shadows themselves had come to life, spawning from the depths of the forest a human shadow with glowing yellow eyes.

The shadowy demon raised his hands into the air, conjuring a ring of purplish-black flame which quickly spread between the closely-gathered trees. That would take care of them. He honestly didn't care that he had emerged in a position to be easily sighted by a pair of anthropomorphic wolves. If they say him... well, they probably wouldn't be able to live long enough to say anything.

((Yep, I just set your lives ABLAZE *cackles*))
Old 01-07-2011, 03:39 AM
Hawky Offline
New Trainer

Astor

She agreed with the lynx on the fact that they did not deserve peace none of them did. Saying back “The snow lands are much better then all this green forest. Peace it gives but only for a moment before they strike each other down.” The wind picked up blowing into her face. It was holding the smell of something....FIRE! She would never forget that smell not ever. Some dumb person probably started a forest fire but the smell got stronger every second and it was spreading.

Standing up she said to the lynx “Well looks like our talk is gonna be cut short there is a forest fire. I don't want to get burned and I think you'd agree with me on that too. Mr.....” She didn't ask his name but they had not been talking too long in the first place so it did not matter.

Smelling the wind she then said “My name's Astor and if you want away from this forest fire we should go.” Grinning she glared at the trees they would not be here much longer.

Last edited by Hawky; 01-07-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:02 AM
Winter Offline

Luna and Nadia

Both Luna and Nadia's heads snapped up in unison at the scream and the sound of branches moving, Luna glanced up and spotted the snow leopard first. "I thought cats were supposed to be good tree climbers. Nadia is." She said smugly, the panther next to her frowned darkly.

"Luna! Be nice--he nearly fell out of the tree!" Nadia shot, sounding mortified at her companion's seeming lack of sympathy. "Are you okay? Like Luna said, I'm Nadia Dusk." Luna reached over and patted Nadia's head with a wide grin.

"Ah, come on, Nadi, you know I'm playing." Luna said, looking back up to Re. "But yeah, are you okay? Like Nadia said, I'm Luna. Luna Valentine." The fox offered before slipping her sheath over her head quickly and gently placing it on the ground. She seemed to examine the tree a moment before running at it and jumping, digging the claws on her front paws into the bark to form a handhold and easily pulled herself up to the tree branch Re was hanging from. She tested it a moment to see if it would hold both their weight and then darted along the branch, crouching down above Re and grabbing the back of his jacket to pull him up like he weighed nothing. If he though he was going to get a look up her skirtlike armor, a simple par of shorts stopped that. As soon as he was safely on the branch, Luna grinned and hopped off and landed easily on the ground below. Nadia just shook her head as Luna lifted the sheath back into place.

"Show-off. And why'd you leave him there?" Nadia asked, Luna shrugged.

"Felt like it." She replied, shrugging.