Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 AM
ZapdosIrockz Offline

Default Re: Team Firestrike - Guest Stars will be taken later--not now!

I've decided not to take Feebas...

THE HWY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HEY! XD

Thanks, Kayla Ann!
Old 04-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Team Firestrike - Guest Stars will be taken later--not now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapdosIrockz View Post
I've decided not to take Feebas...

THE HWY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HEY! XD
Okay. :3 I'll probably put out the guest stars soon. :D
xD I realised that.

~Xanthe.

EDIT: You may now guest star. ^^ Here's the form:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3):

I will be deciding your guest star's alliance and fitting them into a spot that it useful for me. :3

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 04-25-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:13 PM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Team Firestrike - Guest Stars now open! (For a limited time only)

Name: Yuki Snow
Pokemon species: Gallade
Personality: Happy. Interjetic. Smart. Loveable, Strong, Brave. (a Good Role Modle for the kids)
History: Yuki was raised in a land far away with Team Royal as the greatest team in the land. The Team consist of Lucario, Darkri, and Mewtwo. they opend their lardge base for schooling so they dont have as much work to do. Yuki was taken in under Darkris class. Yuki spent years with the great pokemon as his teacher. When Yuki evolved into a Kirlia the Hole base was set on fire by rebel pokemon the teens who didnt make it in and if they did they didnt pass. The Hole Team Royal went into the flames trying to put it out when water type teams arived and put out the fire the team disapered. Yuki traveled around the world becoming Professer Yuki knowns by some of the world sereaching for the rebel pokemon and turn them into teams of differnt guilds. After Reaching the current area Yuki had turned into a Gallade.
Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3):(i'll do this for you im working on it ill post it later.)
Old 04-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

~Guest Star form~
(Only one per person, please)
Name: Mirzep
Pokemon species: Mawile
Personality: Kind, very generous
History: She's a Mawile that was raised in the mountains by a Delcatty after her parents abondoned her. She shelters any strangers that come her way.
Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3): Instead of being yellow and black, she's blue and black.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Yay, guest star forms!

Name: Catalina (Sometimes called Cat)

Pokemon species: Skitty

Personality: Unlike most Skitty, Catalina is rather relaxed and gentle. She is also quite nice and compassionate, unless the other Pokémon tries to hurt her or her friends. Then, Catalina will turn fighter plane and become witty and nasty. This really doesn`t work for her, being a little Skitty, but Cat seems not to care. She is quite loyal to her friends and views backstabbing as a crime.

History: When she was younger, Catalina had many friends. They would play at the park for hours on end. However, one day, they just stopped letting her hang around with them. Angry and heartbroken, the Skitty vowed never to do such a thing to her future friends. It toke awhile, but she finally befriended a shy Eevee. However, he had to move shortly after. She was lonely after that, her brother had already left and her parents were too busy to notice. Catalina finally chose to leave herself, what will come of her now?

Added features: N/A

BTW: Loved the new issue! Espaically when Sam said "That`s Sam, to you!" to those meanies.

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-25-2009, 06:24 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Guest Star!!

Name: Alamar

Pokemon species: Absol

Personality: I calm and collected. Protects her friends with her life. She is very trustworthy, and can also tell when she is being lied to. She only hates a few pokemon, and they are all of the fighting type, making her hold a grudge against most fighting types, so she isn't very friendly towards them. Other then that, she never really shows her feelings unless they are really powerful.

History: Alamar lived a normal life as an Absol pup up to the age of 6. When she was 6 years old, her mother and father went out on a rescue mission and never came back. It turned out that the rescue mission was merely bait to draw pokemon into a secluded palced before dealing with them there. Word came back a few days later and Alamar ran away from her home, heading to the mountains, where she has been living alone for the last 9 years. She comes down occasionally and will sometimes go on missions. But she loves to help other pokemon, so she has done a few missions in the past month or two.

Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3): Nothing much at all. Just a normal Absol.

Other: She lives in caves in the mountains. And could she also be freinds with the Riolu, or could they know each other?

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Sakura Crystal Haruno Offline
Experienced Trainer

Amazing comic. 0o

I love it. ^-^
Guest star!

Name: Tally

Pokemon species: Delcatty

Personality: She is a really kind, caring Delcatty who isn't very fond of fighting. If there is a way to resolve things without a fight, she would rather take that approach. But if you make her mad or hurt one of her friends she turns into one bad cat.

History: Tally grew up having to fend for herself. Her parents died when she was young and no one else in the forest really cared for the outcast. Being a Shiny Pokemon was part of the reason, in the forest Shiny Pokemon were shunned. No one wanted them in the forest and if one came, they were ignored. But despite this Tally managed to befriend some of the Pokemon living in the forest and now Shiny Pokemon aren't really considered outcasts like they once were there.

Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3): Tally's fur tan and the parts that are usually the purple-ish color are a light shade of pink x3
Old 04-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Akoro Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Akoro

Name: Setor(bringing back the memories!*)
Pokemon species: Prinplup(later Empoleon if you wish)
Personality: Smart, and powerful, but easily taken over by physical force. He's one of the few that really realizes that if you don't have a team, you are going to get left behind. He'll do anything to help his friends.
History: Setor was, usually, a failure when he was learning how to get better at fighting as a Piplup. Though this discouraged him greatly, he just imagined what it would be like once he evolved, and that kept him going. Over time, he did evolve, and he realized something odd... Unlike most Pokemon, he had four different elements at his disposal... Poison, lightning, fire and ice. This was especially odd because of the fact that he is a Water-type Pokemon! Thus, for the rest of his life, he has been searching for the answer... Why? Why is he so different in what he can do?
Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3): If possible(and it looks good), a brown feather cap.

*: Setor was one of the first mage names I came up with for an MMO... Often called Set, even Seth, I was an Elementalist on it, and the history is very much like the one above. As a Mage, Elementalists are very very weak, seeing as their stats disagree with Mages. But once I hit 60, and then later 65, I realized that much unlike the other path I could have chosen, which sticks to one basic element, I could use AoE** attacks of nearly every element. Setor later turned into Sethoran.

**: Area of Effect. A spell or ability that affects either:
A) A wide area around you.
B) A wide area where you click.
C) A wide area around your current target.

There, off-topic useless information for you.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Name: Called the Nightwolf.His real name is Tamwere.
Pokemon species: Mightyena.
Personality: Mysterious.
History: Unknown.They say that he once served Darkrai,but rebelled and now fights for good.He seems distrustworthy(word?),and he gives out straight answers as rarely as he jumps off of cliffs.
If you can decypher his words,then you will be all the wiser for it.He knows almost all.
Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3):
Has one scar over his right eye.
WAZZUP,G.S.!?

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Name: Zeegey
Pokemon species: Eevee
Personality: Helpful, kind and loyal. Sometimes he's also a bit clumsy, but only because he's trying his best to help out.
History: He had just been a regular Eevee all his life until he helped a mad scientist test a new invention that could supposedly merge two Pokemon's DNA so that one Pokemon could have another's attacks. Unfortunately, too much DNA was was given to Zeegey and he became half Zangoose. Zeegey is still discovering the power lof his new form and is still confused about the events that took place.
Added features:: Okay. Well, I hope this doesn't take too long, (I can always help) but Zeegey is white and red, has Zangoose's face scar, his tail resembles a Zangoose scar and his ears are more Zangoose like. It really depends on how many frames of him you'll use, but if you want I can always help. Anyway, you might not come to mine anyway as there are already heaps of submissions for guest stars. x3

♥-Elana-♥

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 04-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor View Post
Name: Yuki Snow
Pokemon species: Gallade
Personality: Happy. Interjetic. Smart. Loveable, Strong, Brave. (a Good Role Modle for the kids)
History: Yuki was raised in a land far away with Team Royal as the greatest team in the land. The Team consist of Lucario, Darkri, and Mewtwo. they opend their lardge base for schooling so they dont have as much work to do. Yuki was taken in under Darkris class. Yuki spent years with the great pokemon as his teacher. When Yuki evolved into a Kirlia the Hole base was set on fire by rebel pokemon the teens who didnt make it in and if they did they didnt pass. The Hole Team Royal went into the flames trying to put it out when water type teams arived and put out the fire the team disapered. Yuki traveled around the world becoming Professer Yuki knowns by some of the world sereaching for the rebel pokemon and turn them into teams of differnt guilds. After Reaching the current area Yuki had turned into a Gallade.
Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3):(i'll do this for you im working on it ill post it later.)
Accepted! :D Okay, you can do it. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Dreams View Post
Yay, guest star forms!

Name: Catalina (Sometimes called Cat)

Pokemon species: Skitty

Personality: Unlike most Skitty, Catalina is rather relaxed and gentle. She is also quite nice and compassionate, unless the other Pokémon tries to hurt her or her friends. Then, Catalina will turn fighter plane and become witty and nasty. This really doesn`t work for her, being a little Skitty, but Cat seems not to care. She is quite loyal to her friends and views backstabbing as a crime.

History: When she was younger, Catalina had many friends. They would play at the park for hours on end. However, one day, they just stopped letting her hang around with them. Angry and heartbroken, the Skitty vowed never to do such a thing to her future friends. It toke awhile, but she finally befriended a shy Eevee. However, he had to move shortly after. She was lonely after that, her brother had already left and her parents were too busy to notice. Catalina finally chose to leave herself, what will come of her now?

Added features: N/A

BTW: Loved the new issue! Espaically when Sam said "That`s Sam, to you!" to those meanies.

Mew, Meow, Nya
Accepted!!
Thanks! :D Yeah, those silly little Larvitar, them. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Crystal Haruno View Post
Amazing comic. 0o

I love it. ^-^
Guest star!

Name: Tally

Pokemon species: Delcatty

Personality: She is a really kind, caring Delcatty who isn't very fond of fighting. If there is a way to resolve things without a fight, she would rather take that approach. But if you make her mad or hurt one of her friends she turns into one bad cat.

History: Tally grew up having to fend for herself. Her parents died when she was young and no one else in the forest really cared for the outcast. Being a Shiny Pokemon was part of the reason, in the forest Shiny Pokemon were shunned. No one wanted them in the forest and if one came, they were ignored. But despite this Tally managed to befriend some of the Pokemon living in the forest and now Shiny Pokemon aren't really considered outcasts like they once were there.

Added features (don't make it too eccentric or time consuming to sprite, please x3): Tally's fur tan and the parts that are usually the purple-ish color are a light shade of pink x3
Thank you! :D
And--accepted! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Salamence View Post
Name: Zeegey
Pokemon species: Eevee
Personality: Helpful, kind and loyal. Sometimes he's also a bit clumsy, but only because he's trying his best to help out.
History: He had just been a regular Eevee all his life until he helped a mad scientist test a new invention that could supposedly merge two Pokemon's DNA so that one Pokemon could have another's attacks. Unfortunately, too much DNA was was given to Zeegey and he became half Zangoose. Zeegey is still discovering the power lof his new form and is still confused about the events that took place.
Added features:: Okay. Well, I hope this doesn't take too long, (I can always help) but Zeegey is white and red, has Zangoose's face scar, his tail resembles a Zangoose scar and his ears are more Zangoose like. It really depends on how many frames of him you'll use, but if you want I can always help. Anyway, you might not come to mine anyway as there are already heaps of submissions for guest stars. x3

♥-Elana-♥
Nah, yours is accepted! :D

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU: Not accepted. I'll tell you why:
You didn't comment on the comic. :3 Are you just posting so you can have a character in someone's comic? If you like the comic, you'll say so. I'm not accepting anyone who:
1. Doesn't like the comic
2. Isn't going to comment on the comic
Why? Because then your guest star would be pointless!

I hope you all understand, and come back when you're ready to read the comic. :3
(xD)

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Accepted! :D Okay, you can do it. :3

Accepted!!
Thanks! :D Yeah, those silly little Larvitar, them. :3

Thank you! :D
And--accepted! :D

Nah, yours is accepted! :D

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU: Not accepted. I'll tell you why:
You didn't comment on the comic. :3 Are you just posting so you can have a character in someone's comic? If you like the comic, you'll say so. I'm not accepting anyone who:
1. Doesn't like the comic
2. Isn't going to comment on the comic
Why? Because then your guest star would be pointless!

I hope you all understand, and come back when you're ready to read the comic. :3
(xD)

~Xanthe.
I'm BAAAACCKK!!!Sorry,I fergot.I LUFF IT.Better than I do,mainly because I never finish.Lawl.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Wow, thanks Xanthe. If you want I can give you Zeegey's sprite, btw. Also, I can't wait for the next chapter! Also, Charmander's my favourite Pokemon so I'm rather fond of the one in your comic. (I just realized that it still doesn't have a name. xD)

Also, I've got one question. Is the leader of the Larvitar shiny? Thanks. :]

♥-Elana-♥

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 04-26-2009, 01:46 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

OOOOOH, your comic is so attractively shiny! -stares in awe-

Anyway, I just finished reading all five issues of your comic, Xanthe, and I must say it was a very enjoyable read! It was interesting and well written, but it was also funneh. Especially the random Feebas.

XD

Rofl, I can't get over that. Silleh, Feebas, quit misbehaving! -spanks Feebas-

-coughawkwardcough-

So, yeah. I wonder where those three are headed to...That dark cave/hole thingy looks mysterious OOH!

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 04-26-2009, 02:01 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Great comic Xanthe! :D It's funny and still childish, just the way I like it ^^ I think that it's worth reading for everyone, and that Charmander should now get gender differences like Pikachu ._.

♪~Luis~♫