Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Transformers Animated; Shadow of Unicron RP

Megatron, Decepticon base

Megatron's hand closed on the nearest thing-- the wing strut of Lugnut-- and his grip crushed it like it was nothing
"Thank you, Master!" Lugnut bowed in thanks for having his wing crushed, practically kissing Megatron's feet
"Get up, you fool!" Megatron ordered, and Lugnut obeyed "Blitzwing needs to be rescued; the three-headed idiot's gotten himself into the worst possible position. You're going to fly to the Autobot's base, retreive Blitzwing, and get him out of there. You will not stop to fight the Autobots on any circumstances."
"But, master, the--"
"Am I understood, Lugnut?" Megatron's eyes contracted, and Lugnut recoiled in fear
"Yes, master, I will listen to your greatest of commands, oh mighty--"
"GO!" Lugnut crashed through the wall of Megatron's throneroom and transformed, taking off the the Autobot High Command. Megatron sat down on his throne, rubbing his temples annoyedly.

Starscream, Autobot HC Building

Magnus took the blow, and was blasted behind Perceptor, who held off Starscream from another attack with his multi-missile system, as Rodimus and Hotshot arrived.
"Hotshot, protect Ultra Magnus and Perceptor!" Rodimus ordered, the two arrows knocked for BB met Starscream in the back, just beneath his neck
"GAH!" Starscream pulled out the two arrows "What the--?" He proclamed as they blew up in his face, knocking him backwards
"Stay down, Starscream!"
"You'll pay for that, Autobot!" Starscream fired his sonic cannons into Rodimus, blowing him back into Magnus, and standing
Old 06-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

The Trio, Autobot HQ

BB clenched his fist, the impact shattering the ice around his arm with a loud crack. He looked up and saw Blitzwing and Iceflight in the middle of an aerial fight. Iceflight was firing his ice cannons at the same time Blitzwing was shooting his fire guns, the collision effect being an unnatural mix of fire and ice. BB charged upon the unsuspecting Blitzwing, whom gasped as two giant hands closed around his neck. Iceflight watched in awe as BB lifted the struggling, kicking Blitzwing, then brutally kicked him in the middle of the back, which sent the Decepticon falling down and landing face first on the roof of a building.

Iceflight nodded at BB, who did not seem to notice. Below, Blitzwing snarled and stood back up, both his cannons firing ice and fire beams.

"Primus this guy can take a fraggin hit!" Iceflight exclaimed as he watched the enraged Blitzwing trying to shoot them.

"Roger," BB agreed quietly. He was quite unconcerned about Blitzwing's toughness, eventually things had to break when hit hard and long enough. He dove down and landed on the roof, Blitzwing turned his fire on him while trying to hit Iceflight at the same time, who landed on the other side of Blitzwing.

"You feelthy Autobots!" Blitzwing shouted angry enough to pop a blood vessel if he were human. "Leave me alone!"

"Leave us alone then!" Iceflight taunted, firing his wrist cannons. Blitzwing turned to hit him and was hit by a missle launched by BB. With a scream of rage, Blitzwing fired more ice and fire onto the ground, freezing the rooftop and making fire explode from it at the same time. Iceflight yepled as a blast nearly singed off his wing and had to jump out of the way of a freezing beam. BB just stood there and let his feet freeze to the roof, the fire didn't quite effect him as much, and he just ripped his iced feet from the roof and charged again. Blitzwing managed to shoot some fire right into his chest before he was Bruce-Lee-kicked into Iceflight, who froze a good portion of his back with his ice cannons.

((Ladies and gentlemen, behold! Blitzwing! The soccer ball. And yes, Soundwave is doing nothing intresting at the moment. :P))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 06-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Lugnut, Autobot HC

Lugnut arrived in time to see Blitzwing being horribly beaten by the Autobots. He also noticed he had not been spotted yet. Lugnut fell like a brick through the air, dropping his elbow onto the traitor BB
"Fool! No one can serve the glorious lord Megatron and turn withought payment of your spark, and now you shall pay!"
"Lugnut, you idiot," Megatron's voice came through on Lugnut's communication frequency "Don't engage him yet! I need you in fighting condition, not broken into fifty individual parts!"

"Your payment will come, but not now!" Lugnut acnowledged, grabbing Blitzwing roughly and pushing away the Autobots.

Starscream took another shot at Magnus, but missed. The Autobot's commander raised his hammer, and electricity flowed through the air into it, and Magnus fired the weapon at Starscream, knocking the Decepticon off his feet and into Lugnut, causing the huge Decepticon to lose his grip on Blitzwing.
"That's an impressive hammer you've got there." Starscream said to himself, darting forwards and snatching the warhammer before Magnus knew what was happening. Starscream cackled, and flew off, headinf for his old pal Megatron, ready to pay him back for the many times he'd been defeated.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

The Trio, Autobot HQ

BB had been smashed roughly to the ground, but it wasn't as if he wasn't made to be kicked around a bit. He pulled himself to his feet just as he saw Lugnut yanked Bliztwing up none too gently and push away the oncoming Iceflight. BB massaged his horribly dented shoulder and the gun on his shoulder shot out a cluster of several bombs. As soon as the projectiles hit the ground, they spilt into more bombs until it looked as if the floor were alive with tiny bouncing bombs. Of course, the bombs could bounce quite high, and Blitzwing struggled against Lugnut's grip as the tiny things exploded against his armor and melted it in some places. "You fool!" He screamed, "you are going to get us keeled!"

"That's the idea," Iceflight retorted, blasting two beams of ice at the duo. "Hey BB, give a few wrist blasts wouldya?" BB happily obliged in pelting the two Decepticons.

"Oh he's got Magnus's hammer," Laserbeak commented as Starscream obviously lost his common sense and flew off with the giant war hammer in his hands.

"Just when I thought his cerebro circuits had finally shorted out." Buzzsaw added, watching the jet flying away. "Should we go after him?"

:No, you wouldn't be able to do much. Stay there.: Soundwave told them, Buzzsaw muttered something and ruffled his wings discontentendly.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Megatron, Decepticon base

Megatron gave the slightest of laughs as Starscream's energy signature appeared on the radar, and smirked.
"A pity. I would have enjoyed watching Starscream be erradicated by the Autobots." Megatron commented, standing.
"Soundwave, come with me. I believe the time has come to teach Starscream a painful lesson in obedience." Megatron said, striding out the doorway and heading towards the entrance hanger of the base.

Rodimus, Autobot HC building

"Take this, Decepticreeps!" Rodimus shouted, firing two arrows of energon into Lugnut's side, but the huge Decepticon didn't even flinch, and continued his retreat, firinghis hulti-missile system in defense of the missiles fired at him.

"Blitzwing, you fool! Lord Megatron demands that we return undamaged!" Lugnut growled at Blitzwing, retreating as quickly as he could while still in robot mode.

"Iceflight, BB, aim for the area just beneath the chest! The armor is weaker there!" Rodimus shouted, firing two more arrows at Lugnut.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:39 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Soundwave, Decepticon HQ

Soundwave transformed and gestured to Rumble and Frenzy, who hurried after him and he strode to catch up with Megatron. The Decepticon wondered if he heard Megatron right. Starscream? But wasn't Blitzwing supposed to be pounding Starscream into a screwdriver? Well, he had so obviously been unsuccessful if he had the entire horde of Autobots after him. He had to wonder how Starscream hadn't been caught, and how in the hell Starscream got this close to Decepticon headquaters without being blasted out of the sky by the outer defenses at the edge of the Decepticon's territory.

"Megatron," he said after a moment, "is it really wise to take on Starscream by ourselves? He somehow survived being attacked by Blitzwing and hundreds of Autobots and is close enough to get on our radars even though we have outer defenses. He may be more powerful than we think."

:Oh c'mon, that screwhead is no match for Megs!:

:Quiet Frenzy.:

A whole lotta people at Autobot HQ

"Thanks!" Iceflight shouted, using his jet afterburners to swing around and slam a kick into the armor under Lugnut's chest. As his foot connected Blitzwing twisted around in Lugnut's grip and he activated the booster in his heel, superheating the metal to melt it just before the blue jet shot away. But not without a parting gift. A blast of superheated fire caught him in the left arm and nearly half his chest, the impact sent him tumbling head over heels until he finally righted himself in mid-air.

BB, seeing his friend's injury, practically seethed with fury. Out of two flaps on his back, a pair of missiles popped out and fired, spiraling towards the duo, one exploding directly under Lugnut and the other somewhere near Blitwing.

"Put me down!" Blitzwing shrieked in fury. "You're going to geet us both keeled! Ve can't fly vith you holding me!"

:Hey Ravage, how's the hacking going?: Buzzsaw asked in the only quiet corner of the chaos going on in the Autobots' base.

:Juuuust fine.: Ravage answered, sounding quite pleased with himself. With all the alarms going off in the base, every Autobot had raced to the cause of the alarm, leaving quite a lot of rooms vacant. And some of the rooms had come computers in them that had some very important information in them. Because most of Soundwave's tapes were for espionage, each of them had to have an expert skill in hacking. Autobot computers were no exception. The black mechanical panther recorded the information flashing in front of his optics and even sent some of the most important pieces to Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. Unlike his younger brothers, Ravage did not care who got their skidplates beat in this battle, he was doing his job.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Megatron, Decepticon base.

Megatron laughed at Soundwave's suggestion that he wouldn't be able to defeat Starscream.
"I'm not surprised that Starscream survived the Autobots. He has his faults, but he isn't a pushover to many bots." Megatron informed Soundwave, standing at the edge of the hanger bay and looking out at the sky for Starscream
"That is the reason he sevred as my second, but he is no match for my strengths, nt even if he has Ultra Magnus's hammer."

Whoever I controll, Autobot HC

Lugnut flinched as the shots hit him in the weak area of his armor, but not much else happened.
"Autobot fools! You will all be crushed by our glorious lord Megatron for your pitiful resistance!" Lugnut shouted, releasing Blitzwing and transforming.

Rodimus leapt from the floor of the base onto the tail of Lugnut's vehicle mode.
"We're not done here yet, Decepticon!" He shouted, and jabbed two arrows into the huge Decepticon, causing him to thrash, knocking Rodimus from his back, and sending the Autobot flying through the air, above a place where there were no buildings to latch on to...
Old 07-20-2009, 04:28 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Practically everyone, Autobot HQ

"VAIT!!!" Blitzwing screamed, suddenly switching faces. "YOU MEAN VE'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE THEM HERE?!!"

"Yes!!! Jost because you're a lunatic who vants to geet himself killed doesn't mean ve are!" The purple face raged, transforming into a very battered jet and racing off after the retreating Lugnut, his flight path zipping around more erratically than ever. BB growled wordlessly and tranformed as well, pursuing the fleeing planes.

"Hey BB!! Where're you going?!" Iceflight shouted; he was the only one who noticed that Rodimus was about to be a splat on the concrete. "Hang on Rodimus!" He really kicked in his afterburners and shot out of the sky like a bullet, stretching out his uninjured arm. He managed to grab both of Rodimus' arms with both of his, he gritted his teeth as his badly scorched arm flared with pain.

"BB! Help me here!" Iceflight shouted deseprately. With his useless arm, there was no way he could lift Rodimus (roughly his own weight) to safety. Suddenly his grip slackened and Rodimus grabbed Iceflight's torutured arm in both of his, the latter screamed in pain and his optics briefly flickered, causing the duo to drop a few feet. Oh great, now we're BOTH gonna die. Iceflight managed to think before a pair of arms caught the falling duo. Very strong arms.

"Roger?" BB asked worridly. A semi consciouss Iceflight tried to make a coherent answer.

"M'fine," He mumbled, totally unconvincing.

BB kicked in his afterburners and rose easily above the buildings, carried Rodimus and Iceflight in his arms as if they weighed as much as a service bot. He landed softly on a nearby building, releasing Rodimus and supporting his injured friend, who leaned on him heavily. "Are they gone?" Iceflight managed to mumble. BB nodded solemnly, looking at the two rapidly disappearing specks that were Lugnut and Blitzwng; he allowed them to get away to save his friend and his superior.

Soundwave, Decepticon HQ

Soundwave nodded and, without anything to really do, checked his new sniper rifle to see if it was in working condition. Foolish of him; of course it was absolutely perfect. As he admiringly traced the Decepticon insigna on its side with his finger, Rumble mentally snickered, comparing his creator to his younger brother with their fascinaton of weapons.

Soundwave mentally bristled with indignation. :I am nothing like Frenzy.: He shot at him. Frenzy was a much more open weapons fanatic. And he didn't care what people thought about him for it.

Of course Frenzy had no knowledge of the two privately mocking him, and stood on his tiptoes as if simply trying to get a better view of the gun held above his head. "Maybe you could shoot him outta the air with that gun Soundwave."

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-20-2009, 04:40 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Everyone but Megs and Screamer, Autobot HC

Rodimus gave a sigh of relief as he was hauled up by BB.
"I'm never going to doubt you again, big guy!" He said with a slight laugh, and patted him on the shoulder.
"Take Iceflight down to the medical wing to get that servo looked at; another stunt like that and we'll have another lost friend."

Rodimus ventured over to Magnus, and gave his report.

Megatron and Starscream, Decepticon base

Megatron gave the faintest of smirks seconds before Starscream shot through the hologram hiding the Decepticon base like a meteor. Unfortunately for him, Megatron wasn't in the least bit surprised. Starscream swing Magnus's hammer, only to have it snatched from his hands by Megatron.

"You traitrous idiot; did you really think you could catch me off guard so easily?" Megatron asked, his red eyes glaring down at Starscream.

"I didn't think it; I KNEW IT!" Starscream shouted, and opened fire at Megatron, but the smaller Decepticon's weapons fire didn't even make him blink. Megatron lashed out with a powerful kick to Starscream's face, knocking the traitor to the ground. Hegatron stepped on Starscream's neck, pinning his former second in command to the ground.

"Soundwave, I think your pets need to have a little fun. They can start by tearing this traitrous swine limb from limb." He ordered, his voice tinged with pleasure, and he gave a laugh that made Starscream shudder in fear.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Soundwave, Decepticon HQ

Once again, Soundwave was surprised as Starscream quite suddenly appeared in the base. Like so many times before, he had to wonder if the alarms in the base were working. Soundwave watched, to any outsiders with an utterly bored expression, as Megatron easily disarmed the jet then smashed him to the ground with a brutal kick. The idea of the how the kick felt made Soundwave feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Soundwave, I think your pets need to have a little fun. They can start by tearing this traitrous swine limb from limb." Megatron suggested in a tone someone would use when asking a waiter to bring him something to drink. Soundwave felt the familiar defensive comment that they were not his pets, they had much more rank than that. But as always, Rumble in Frenzy did not care in the slightest. Soundwave merely snapped his fingers, his optic band brightening in what could only have been a smile behind his smooth mouth guard.

"My pleas - HEY MAN GET OUTTA THE WAY!!" Rumble shouted, he had begun to aim his own rifle when Frenzy leaped right into his field of fire, high above their heads. It was a mystery how something barely taller than a human could leap so high. At the highest point of his ascent, the one split second where you hung suspended in the air just before you began to fall back down, Frenzy held out his arm, which writhed and transformed into and enormous piledriver so fast it was hard to see how he did it. Soundwave's "smile" got brighter, if there was anything to take pride in on the little humanoids, it was their piledrivers.

Suddenly, far too fast to be normal without the assitance of some anti-grav boosters, Frenzy came hurtling back down like an earthbound meteor. He already knew exactly where to hit, and he smashed his piledriver into Starscream left shoulder joint with such force that the entire arm snapped off with a loud report and the piledriver smashed into the floor, causing the ground to shudder. Frenzy grinned in the mini-crater he had formed, looking quite demented, and stepped out of the pool of fuel gushing from where Starscream's arm had been. "Like that?" He asked childishly, innocently. Soundwave was glad that Megatron was tough, the last time Frenzy had done something remotely close to that and sounded like an innocent little kid afterward every Decepticon went the other way when they saw Soundwave coming for a week.

Iceflight & BB, Autobot HQ

"Roger," BB answered, looking quite pleased at the praise he was getting. He half-dragged, half-carried Iceflight down to the medical wing.

"Hey...put me down....I can walk." Iceflight murmured weakly, his feeble attempts to push away BB's vicelike arms looked absolutely pathetic. But Iceflight was stubborn, and gasped in pain as his arm began hurting, causing his vision to flicker black at the edges. In the end he gave up and allowed BB to carry him, hoping he'd just pass out from the pain. Neither giant nor jet noticed a mechanical pather's face poking out from a door that was slightly ajar, growling so silently that only the beast heard it, then slipping back in.

A repaireon, Screw, was the only available person when BB entered the half full medical wing with the unconscious Iceflight. Of course, after a few attempts of trying to get BB to explain what happened (BB just stayed silent, knowing no one would understand him anyway) the repaireon huffed and lifted the burnt arm for examination.

(Yes, Frenzy is quite, quite insane when it comes to maiming.)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((They call him Frenzy for a reason, lol xD))

Decepticons, Decepticon base

"OW! That hurts!" Starscream cried out. As soon as Frenzy was out of the way, however, cords shot from his shoulder and reconnected to his arm, fusing it back where it belonged. In an unexpected show of tactical genius, Starscream used his jets to blast Megatron off of him, and reclaimed the Magnus hammer, clubbing Rumble before the shot could be fired.

"You've learned since last time, Starscream. Unfortunately, you haven't learned enough to know when to stop your foolish resistance." Megatron growled, his eyes flashing a deeper shade of red. Megatron fired a blast at Starscream, dodged by the smaller Decepticon.

"Who's being foolish? YOU are!" Starscream shouted back, and fired forth a blast of electricity into Megatron from the distance, forcing Megatron back a few steps from the force, not from pain.

At this moment, Lugnut broke the forcefield, and grabbed Starscream from behind, incapacitating him.

"You fool! You would dare to defy the glorious and all-mighty lord Megatron!?" Lugnut growled.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Soundwave, Decepticon HQ

What in the name of Primus? Soundwave thought as the connecting circuits in Starscream's arm and shoulder shot out seemingly on their own accord and twisted together, the arm suddenly reconnected to the body with a loud snap. Before Soundwave could so much as wonder how Starscream did that, the loopy jet shoved Megatron off of him by shooting his afterburners; not done yet, Starscream quickly snatched back Magnus' hammer and smashed it into Rumble just as the blue bot was about to pull the trigger on his rifle.

:Rumble!: Soundwave and Frenzy shouted in unison as the little blue body flew across the room and smashed into the wall, creating a dent, and slid to the floor, quite unconscious.

Soundwave's optic band blazed brightly out of fury, seeing the normally calm Decepticon enraged was quite a fearsome sight, but unfortunately no one really saw it. He totally missed what insults Megatron and Starscream were yelling at each other (no doubt the usual bickering) but it was impossible not to notice the giant wave of electricity that knocked Megatron back a few paces from the power. Finally reacting, Soundwave smashed the butt of his rifle on the back of Starscream's head as hard as he possibly could just at the moment Lugnut suddenly appeared and snatched Starscream from behind.

"You fool! You would dare to defy the glorious and all-mighty lord Megatron!?" Lugnut bellowed at his caught prey.

"How dare you sneak into our base!" Blitzwing suddenly raged, making a belated appearance behind Lugnut. His faces switched. "YOU IDIOT! I VILL POUND YOU INTO MY NEW OPERATING TABLE!" The angry face shouted his usual threats, even though Blitzwing looked so badly abused that Soundwave wondered if he could even operate a drill.

:What in the smelting pits is going on over there?: Laserbeak asked increludously, undoubtly feeling Soundwave's anger and intruding in his head to see the world through Soundwave's eyes. Soundwave got the feeling that Laserbeak was rather miffed that no one answered him.

(Let's have Lugnut rip his head off! ^^ Or...something. :P )

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Silence!" Megatron ordered, prying the Magnus hammer from Starscream's hands. he had the apperance of the faintest amusement on his face.

"You've impressed me with this display, Starscream. Not only did you manage to get in here withought having every Decepticon in existance tearing you to shreds, but you also seem to have discovered a shard of the AllSpark." Megatron said, his optics glaring into Starscream's own.
"I'm offerring you a chance to save your miserable life and rejoin the Decepticons. Either accept or decline. You have until tomorrow to decide. Lugnut, place Starscream in the dungeons. And take his weapons this time."

"Of course, oh glorious, all-knowing leader." Lugnut bowed as well as he could with Starscream in his deathgrip, and strode off to the dungeons, not making any mention as to his damage.

"Soundwave, collect your minions. Set up a security perimiter around Starscream. If he moves an inch out of his cell, I want to know about it three cycles before he does it."

Rodimus/Wasp, Autobot HC

Rodimus strode into the medical bay and gave a nod to BB.
"How's your arm doing, Iceflight?" He asked. Wasp was following nervoisly behind him, looking for all intents and purpose like a frightened dog.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:23 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Soundwave, Decepticon HQ

Soundwave nodded, forcing down his anger and breathing a sigh of relief as Frenzy managed to revive Rumble. He had just enough time left to ponder how Starscream got a fragment of the AllSpark stuck in him and why no one had noticed it earlier before Megatron gave him another order. "As you command Lord Megatron," He said. :Laserbeak, Ravage, Buzzsaw. New orders. Come back to the base as quickly and quietly as you can.:

"Oooh man. I'm SO going to rip off Starscream's head when I get to him!" Rumble finally staggered over, massaging a dent in his head.

"Leave that to Megatron." Soundwave told him, "Starscream is being held in the dungeons overnight, you two shall watch him along with your brothers when they've returned."

"What? Were not just blasting him into space dust?" Frenzy yelped.

"If he declines Megatron's offer to rejoin the Deceticons, then we will. Now, patch yourselves up and go watch Starscream..." He paused in thought then whispered almost inaudiably. "We may need our newest creation quicker than I thought."

:I want to help.: Rumble said stubbornly, staring at Soundwave as if daring him to object. Soundwave sighed, he had no idea where Rumble and Frenzy got their stubborness from.

:Fine. If you hurry with your repairs and Ravage joins us you both will help me activate him.: He opened his chest compartment and Rumble and Frenzy transformed into their tape modes and settled comfortably into his chest and Soundwave walked out of the hangar bay without another word.

Iceflight & BB, Repair Bay

BB was keeping his usual vigil at Iceflight side without so much as showing he was more than a statue when Rodimus came in. For the first time since they came in, BB tore his optics away from Iceflight and turned to see who it was. He nodded in return to Rodimus and glanced at Wasp, who looked as if he really didn't want to be there. As if he thought the giant Autobot would smash him because of their earlier fight.

Iceflight cracked open an optic at Rodimus. "Hurts like hell," he groaned as Screw poked a few instruments around what remained of his arm. It was a sight, the entire plating had been stripped off (quite the painful experience, Iceflight was only just regaining consciousness) and the network of scorched circuits and metal rods as the "bones" of the arm could be visibly seen. Iceflight lifted his arm up a notch, gritting his teeth in pain. "Would you look at that? Totally burnt! All of it except for the metal rods! They're going to have to disconnect all the circuits, they're useless now, and rewire my whole arm. To put in bluntly, I'm going to have to practically get a new arm. And the damage stretches to the shoulder and some of the chest as well, but the chest plates only got melted so--OUCH!" He had been in the process of raising his arm further to point as his chest and suddenly started quite violently.

Screw gave him a very irritated glance that showed that this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. "Well if you'd STOP waving your arm around then you WON'T jab my instruments into it with all of your moving!" She snapped angrily. Iceflight grimaced and gently laid his arm back down on the table.

"Well, if there were two extra people working on this I'd probably be good as new, but I'm not that lucky."

"Be glad you're getting help at all." Screw said then sighed. "Besides, we have our hands full already, Starscream and Blitzwing injured quite a lot of Autobots who were unfortunate to get caught in the crossfire in the meeting room."

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Rodimus/Wasp, repair bay

"Ultra Magnus among them. He took a bad hit from Starscream before he left. I'd have Red Alert here to help, but she's tending to Ultra Magnus at the moment. He took a lot of internal damage from an unknown energy source; he won't be able to join us in our operation." Rodimus informed them, nodding to BB. Wasp came out from behind Rodimus and looked at Iceflight curiously.

"What do you have to report, Lugnut?" Megatron asked, practically seething in anger. Lugnut had just returned from the dungeons, and was now bowing before him.

"My leige, glorious lord Megatron, I did as you commanded; but Blitzwing refused to--"

"Your faults are your own, you snivelling idiot!" Megatron growled, and waved his hand, the simplest order for Lugnut to leave.