Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
xchazax Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
Default forum help

how do you get pics and stuff on your threads and posts
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Ajarr Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: forum help

This should be in the Questions / Feedback forum, but what you do is copy the url code of the image you're wanting to post, then you click the small icon with a mountain and sun when you're posting and paste the code on there. Click ok on it and there ya go.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-02-2009, 09:55 AM
_rAp1dAsH_k1NgDrA_'s Avatar
_rAp1dAsH_k1NgDrA_ Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 127
Default Re: forum help

Can someone please help me in answering if there you can still claim pokemon? I havn't been on the forum in a while and I was wondering if that could still happen?
__________________
My VPP:

Hatch: 47 (DONE)
Seadra: 128
Kingdra: 152
Done: 332
my claimed Pokemon:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2009, 10:38 AM
xchazax Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
Default Re: forum help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarr View Post
This should be in the Questions / Feedback forum, but what you do is copy the url code of the image you're wanting to post, then you click the small icon with a mountain and sun when you're posting and paste the code on there. Click ok on it and there ya go.
i couldnt find a group for this so just put it here
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: forum help

*Moved to correct board*
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchazax View Post
how do you get pics and stuff on your threads and posts
Here is the Forum Guide, and more specificially: Image posting

If you need any further assistance, please ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _rAp1dAsH_k1NgDrA_ View Post
Can someone please help me in answering if there you can still claim pokemon? I havn't been on the forum in a while and I was wondering if that could still happen?
We used to have a Pokemon claim thread, but it's hasn't been active for the last 6 months.

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com