Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default The Pikachu Survivor Game: ☆Powerhouse Edition!☆

WELCOME

You may have heard about this crazy game from somewhere. In truth, I started the first round back in October 2006 never thinking it would get this insanely popular. But I’m glad it did, because I love hosting it and every round has its own wild dose of insanity. All you need to do is sign up, and you’ll see for yourself. Trust me, everyone does sooner or later…

Like PSG Nightlife, PSG Round 8: Powerhouse Edition will have most of its activities happen at night, such as the challenges and the Pikachu Rolls (which I’ll get into later). I work a full time job at Pfizer, and they don’t like it when people waste company time surfing the Internet, so that’s the reason for the night-based activities. But weekends are fair game for anytime.

Round 1’s Winner: May Norman (Now Snow Fairy Sugar)
Round 2’s Winner: Chuck Norris (Even though the game was canceled, he still managed to win)
Round 3’s Winner: Knightblazer
Round 4’s Winner: Mario (Now Sixto)
Round 5’s Winner: sonickid01
Round 6’s Winner: Tiana M
Round 7’s Winner: Lonsie

If you decide to sign up and join, then you need to agree that its okay for me to mess around with your signature and avatar (save it beforehand!). If you get turned into a Pikachu during the course of the game (and chances are VERY high that may happen!), then your banner and avatar will be changed to resemble that. And yes, some people join PSG rounds just for a free Pikachu banner and avatar. And considering I love seeing more people wearing a Pikachu in their profile, we’ve got a very mutual thing going on!

OBJECTIVE

Fevers, colds, chicken pox… those all came and went without a problem. However, when Pika Flu came along… let’s just say neither you nor your medicine cabinet were prepared…

The city where you live was suddenly overcome by a mysterious sickness called Pika Flu, and when anyone catches Pika Flu, they instantly find themselves permanently transformed into a Pikachu. In order to win this game, you need to be the last human standing, and the prize is being able to freely ask me for banners at any time (I have no banner shop, so this is the only way to get banners from me). In addition, you get to laugh at the twenty-six people who are now looking up at you from four feet below as yellow, fuzzy Pikachus.

Most people would agree that the insanity of this game is where the fun really is.

ALSO…

I’m rotten, I know.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game: ☆Powerhouse Edition!☆

Wow Neo, you're cruel. XD
Old 04-01-2009, 04:37 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Neo, you posted this two days before April Fool's Day. Therefore it is not an April Fool's joke, it is Shenanigans. I call Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Everyone prepare to riot, Shenanigans has been declared!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:19 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

I officially declare this the best April Fools Day joke EVA!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:10 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
Neo, you posted this two days before April Fool's Day. Therefore it is not an April Fool's joke, it is Shenanigans. I call Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Everyone prepare to riot, Shenanigans has been declared!
Where do you live? Anywhere in the world atm, it is either March 31st, April 1st, or April 2nd. :/

I knew this'd be an april fool as soon as I clicked on it. You can even ask my bro :P Good try, though, I did have a bit of doubt when I saw how it was you that posted it.

Oh, and

NEW PSG PLEASE Dx
Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
Where do you live? Anywhere in the world atm, it is either March 31st, April 1st, or April 2nd. :/

I knew this'd be an april fool as soon as I clicked on it. You can even ask my bro :P Good try, though, I did have a bit of doubt when I saw how it was you that posted it.

Oh, and

NEW PSG PLEASE Dx
You thought so too?

Neo never notified us beforehand about any upcoming PSG, so I was sure that this was fake. XP *makes a mental note to watch out for any upcoming PSG survivor games in the days up to April 1 in subsequent years*

Ah... give Neo suggestions like I do, then. :P

Wait. This may be a sign that there really is a PSG coming up soon...
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fairy Sugar View Post
Wow Neo, you're cruel. XD
I know... I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
Well, it was nearly midnight for me when I posted it so... close enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
I officially declare this the best April Fools Day joke EVA!
Thank you! *bows*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post

Oh, and

NEW PSG PLEASE Dx
Well, it was probably the best shot at one. Sure you didn't believe it... even for a sec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
You thought so too?

Neo never notified us beforehand about any upcoming PSG, so I was sure that this was fake. XP *makes a mental note to watch out for any upcoming PSG survivor games in the days up to April 1 in subsequent years*

Ah... give Neo suggestions like I do, then. :P

Wait. This may be a sign that there really is a PSG coming up soon...
It doesn't mean anything.

Who knows if/when the next one will be coming...? Only me. :P

Closed Thread