Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 03-22-2009, 02:51 AM
Raquaza_rox Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Wondering what the most efficient pack to buy is. Help?

Okay, so I'm going to Target tomorrow (Platinum~YAY!) and I was also going to bring some extra money to buy a few card packs.
Could someone tell me what I could get the best cards out of? (I.E. Stormfront, Legends Awakened, or Platinum, etc.)

I have been wanting to build a competitive deck, but I really don't have any clue where to start unless I practically clone someone else's deck(which would most definitally not be cool).
So, could anyone tell me what has the biggest posibility of getting me some really nice cards?

Pearl:
Name-Devin FC-2793 6056 6870

Platinum:
Coming later TODAYYY~ 8D

My trading thread! :D
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=76164
Old 03-22-2009, 12:59 PM
boboman123 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Wondering what the most efficient pack to buy is. Help?

Well, Raquaza rox i think it all depends on the kind of deck you want. If you want a regigigas deck id go for legends awakended for regis an mightyena, or maybe thepopular kingdra (my favorite). If you want to build one of the very popular pokemon G decks you should go for the new platinum set. If you would like to build maybe an abamosnow or tangrowth deck, you should buy the storm front packs. On http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/ you can view all the cards from every pack! Goodluck and and Good playing

Yay! I got a Pok'emon 2009 World Championships shirt! Only 90 in existance! (jealus!) Thankyou A.J.!
Old 03-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Raquaza_rox Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboman123 View Post
Well, Raquaza rox i think it all depends on the kind of deck you want. If you want a regigigas deck id go for legends awakended for regis an mightyena, or maybe thepopular kingdra (my favorite). If you want to build one of the very popular pokemon G decks you should go for the new platinum set. If you would like to build maybe an abamosnow or tangrowth deck, you should buy the storm front packs. On http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/ you can view all the cards from every pack! Goodluck and and Good playing
I think I'll probably get a couple of Platinum and LA. Thanks!

Pearl:

Platinum:
Coming later TODAYYY~ 8D

Old 03-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Raquaza_rox Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raquaza_rox View Post
I think I'll probably get a couple of Platinum and LA. Thanks!
I ended up getting one of those multi pack things with a Series 7 Latias in it. There were 2 LA packs and a SW pack. Here's a few of the perks-I was wondering if they're good for anything.

Super Perk #1-LA Azelf Lv. X (Whoopee, first ever Lv. X!)
Other perks-SW holo Charizard(now I have 5 different variations of Chari), LA holo Lanturn, Unknown J, Y, and !, Bubble Coat, Cynthia's Feelings, and Team Galactic's Mars. (of course, lots of other awesome cards were in there, but they probably aren't too good for competitive. Awesome as in cool looking and collecter-y.) :P

Pearl:

Platinum:
Coming later TODAYYY~ 8D

Old 03-25-2009, 07:59 PM
boboman123 Offline
Amateur Trainer

no problem im glad i could help!! ;-]

Yay! I got a Pok'emon 2009 World Championships shirt! Only 90 in existance! (jealus!) Thankyou A.J.!