Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1441  
Old 05-04-2010, 06:47 PM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
I wonder who their replacement will be.


I can dream, can't I?
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

Reply With Quote
  #1442  
Old 05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post


I can dream, can't I?
:(

I wish.
Reply With Quote
  #1443  
Old 05-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Everyone's begging for Manowar but I doubt it'll happen. I honestly have no clue who they're gonna choose, being as all the big British metal bands are all busy.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1444  
Old 05-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Everyone should check out Evil Survives for some more Traditional Heavy Metal revival.
Reply With Quote
  #1445  
Old 05-07-2010, 12:44 AM
burningzepp08's Avatar
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 737
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

It never crossed my mind, but, does anyone here like Queensr’che? Imo, classic Progressive Metal band. I love most of their older albums.
I'm sort of in a hurry so i can't really type up a paragraph about how awesome they are.
So here, for you people who love reading: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=340

The albums i really recommend are their self titled EP, The Warning, Hear In The Now Frontier, Operation: Mindcrime, Tribe, and Empire.

Some of my favorite songs.

Empire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhrBpcJ2bko
Jet City Woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykN5eCkvnM
Hand On Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAmBjMhisU
Breaking The Silence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adtE2H7sXJM
Revolution Calling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DGfXAvgknM
Queen of The Reiche: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQeitJiBDlA
The Lady Wore Black: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMOQ_8yZN4


Enjoy, and remember, stay Metal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Get back to the kitchen

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.
Reply With Quote
  #1446  
Old 05-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningzepp08 View Post
It never crossed my mind, but, does anyone here like Queensr’che? Imo, classic Progressive Metal band. I love most of their older albums.
I'm sort of in a hurry so i can't really type up a paragraph about how awesome they are.
So here, for you people who love reading: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=340

The albums i really recommend are their self titled EP, The Warning, Hear In The Now Frontier, Operation: Mindcrime, Tribe, and Empire.

Some of my favorite songs.

Empire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhrBpcJ2bko
Jet City Woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykN5eCkvnM
Hand On Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAmBjMhisU
Breaking The Silence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adtE2H7sXJM
Revolution Calling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DGfXAvgknM
Queen of The Reiche: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQeitJiBDlA
The Lady Wore Black: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMOQ_8yZN4


Enjoy, and remember, stay Metal.
Queensryche is an awesome band indeed, I can't say I'm an avid fan of them but I'll listen to them from time to time.
Reply With Quote
  #1447  
Old 05-07-2010, 06:13 PM
burningzepp08's Avatar
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 737
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
Queensryche is an awesome band indeed, I can't say I'm an avid fan of them but I'll listen to them from time to time.
Glad you like them. :)
Yeah I've been a fan of them since like, 06. I remember too, my uncle had made me an mp3 cd of songs and bands I should listen to, and some of it was Queensryche, awesome band.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Get back to the kitchen

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.
Reply With Quote
  #1448  
Old 05-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Newest Darkthrone album is amazing.
Newest Immortal album is amazing.
Velnias are amazing.

AH I FORGOT TO EVEN



It's out, and it's beautiful, and I now personally know him.
Hurray for obsessed fan toleration.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1449  
Old 05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Newest Darkthrone album is amazing.
Newest Immortal album is amazing.
Velnias are amazing.

AH I FORGOT TO EVEN



It's out, and it's beautiful, and I now personally know him.
Hurray for obsessed fan toleration.
Can't say that the new Immortal was amazing, as it's probably one of their 'worst' albums in my opinion, but it was still good.
Reply With Quote
  #1450  
Old 05-14-2010, 03:19 AM
burningzepp08's Avatar
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 737
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

^ Yeah same here. But it's ok, I'll stick to Battles In The North, Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism, At The Heart of Winter, and Sons of Northern Darkness.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Get back to the kitchen

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.
Reply With Quote
  #1451  
Old 05-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Oh, I love it. The little thrashy elements are just aaaaah. 8D
Rise of Darkness is definately the best on the album, imo.

Apparently Bloodbath's set has been elongated to an hour and a half (holy fuu-) and they're messing around with the billing for Bloodstock. Still waiting for another headliner.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1452  
Old 05-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde



RIP Ronnie James Dio.

http://blogs.chron.com/peep/2010/05/...io_dead_1.html
Reply With Quote
  #1453  
Old 05-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
****, I thought it was a rumour!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1454  
Old 05-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post


****, I thought it was a rumour!
It was, until his wife confirmed it.
Reply With Quote
  #1455  
Old 05-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
It was, until his wife confirmed it.
I bet the Bloodstock team feel like pricks right now.

R.I.P, Dio.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com