Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 07-09-2009, 04:17 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega mitch View Post
Mediocre vocals
INFERNAL BLINDING SEARING RAGEi
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 07-09-2009, 04:30 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
INFERNAL BLINDING SEARING RAGEi
It's too bad I'm right.

Last edited by The Maple Syrup Baptist; 07-09-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 07-09-2009, 10:56 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Anyone else nervous for Fear Factory? Dino is back, but Raymond is replaced with Hoglan... Hoglan can play anything but can he write a Fear Factory album? I hope Dino guides him.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 07-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Raine's Avatar
Raine Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Okay so officially my vacation ended on Saturday, but I've been depressed and not so interested in coming here. I decided today that I should probably drop in and post something though. I'll try not to be a total emo dick around you guys.

On the new Megadeth release: seems I'm the only one here who didn't really enjoy the song very much. Although the vocals were solid, I just didn't like the riff. I also find it odd that for once Megadeth made an attempt at being catchy that I didn't approve of. I'm still convinced the album will be good though.

Last edited by Raine; 07-10-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 07-10-2009, 04:28 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
Okay so officially my vacation ended on Saturday, but I've been depressed and not so interested in coming here. I decided today that I should probably drop in and post something though. I'll try not to be a total emo dick around you guys.

On the new Megadeth release: seems I'm the only one here who didn't really enjoy the song very much. Although the vocals were solid, I just didn't like the riff. I also find it odd that for once Megadeth made an attempt at being catchy that I didn't approve of. I'm still convinced the album will be good though.
Damn, and you make my return just as I'm heading out.

Listen to anything new and beautiful lately?
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Cait gave me a special banner so I was inspired to join.

Name: Austin/Charbok
5 Favorite bands: Oh, my banner pretty much sums this one up.
2 Favorite genres: My banner does a good job of representing this as well.
Reason For Joining: I think my banner pretty much sums it up.

__________________
oh hi.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 PM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Cait gave me a special banner so I was inspired to join.

Name: Austin/Charbok
5 Favorite bands: Oh, my banner pretty much sums this one up.
2 Favorite genres: My banner does a good job of representing this as well.
Reason For Joining: I think my banner pretty much sums it up.

Your mockery sends flames down my spine.
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:10 AM
MaskedJackal's Avatar
MaskedJackal Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,625
Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Mediocre vocals




@Red: I got around to getting Sodom's "Obsessed By Cruelty". It's got amazing riffs, but the production is complete ass. It's still an amazing album, though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 07-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
I really enjoyed that song. Mediocre vocals and lyrics, but the music was just fantastic. Ended a bit too soon though.
Megadeath has always been lacking vocals imo ;_;
Dave Mustaine can play guitar like a beast, but when it comes to singing eh. I guess you could just call it an odd style?
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 07-12-2009, 05:22 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

I am enjoying this Funeral Doom band called Licht Erlischt, from the same guy who does music for a favorite Black Meta artist of mine, Horn.

Last edited by The Maple Syrup Baptist; 07-12-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 07-12-2009, 08:11 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
I am enjoying this Funeral Doom band called Licht Erlischt, from the same guy who does music for a favorite Black Meta artist of mine, Horn.
*Funeral Black

But yes, Licht Erlischt is solid. I've had their debut since about mid-May and really like it.
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon


Last edited by Sloddikus; 07-12-2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: messed up and made the genre redundant
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 07-12-2009, 08:23 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
*Funeral Black

But yes, Licht Erlischt is solid. I've had their debut since about mid-May and really like it.
Whoops, thought I put the Black in there.

But yeah, I'm going to have to look into more Funeral variants, and hopefully my CD Plus will be able to order in Licht Erlischt's debut as well as Horn's releases. Just after the few Youtube song I've heard, I'm quickly falling in love with Horn.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 07-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Raine's Avatar
Raine Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Damn, and you make my return just as I'm heading out.

Listen to anything new and beautiful lately?
大鴉

I can't believe I've only just now discovered them.

Quote:
I guess you could just call it an odd style?
Thus why I enjoy it.

On Licht Erlischt: yeah, one of the few funeral black metal bands I've ever listened to. Enjoyable music for anyone who likes black metal.

Edit: You guys would probably enjoy Magane a little more than 大鴉, as they are a more legit and darker metal band. If black metal has grown on any of you, I'd love if you'd tell me.

Also, raging:

Can't find anything by Armenia
Samayoi should've released a full length album...
And jeez louise this looks so promising. Too bad the debut album released this year is limited to 666 hand given copies. -_-

Last edited by Raine; 07-12-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 07-13-2009, 06:20 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

So earlier I finally got to listen to Bulldozer's latest album, Unexpected Fate. It was on the very top of releases I was really excited for this year, and I have to say, this is nearly the perfect comeback album for any band.

Unexpected Fate sounds like Bulldozer just picked up right where they left on Neurodeliri in 1988, which for a long time I thought was impossible for a band to do. But Bulldozer clearly likes to make believers out of us. The production isn't over the top, the music is RIDICULOUSLY CATCHY (Micro VIP especially), and the runtime is just right for a release like this. You're going to feel like you're back in the late 80's when Thrash and Speed Metal were at their prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
And jeez louise this looks so promising. Too bad the debut album released this year is limited to 666 hand given copies. -_-
Oh it's just Funeral Black, you silly. The only reason it looks so promising to you is because it's a band from Japan.

But I'll look into them just for you.
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon


Last edited by Sloddikus; 07-13-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 07-13-2009, 06:52 AM
Raine's Avatar
Raine Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine
Default Re: The Metal Legion v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
So earlier I finally got to listen to Bulldozer's latest album, Unexpected Fate. It was on the very top of releases I was really excited for this year, and I have to say, this is nearly the perfect comeback album for any band.

Unexpected Fate sounds like Bulldozer just picked up right where they left on Neurodeliri in 1988, which for a long time I thought was impossible for a band to do. But Bulldozer clearly likes to make believers out of us. The production isn't over the top, the music is RIDICULOUSLY CATCHY (Micro VIP especially), and the runtime is just right for a release like this. You're going to feel like you're back in the late 80's when Thrash and Speed Metal were at their prime.


Oh it's just Funeral Black, you silly. The only reason it looks so promising to you is because it's a band from Japan.

But I'll look into them just for you.
Yep. Not many black metal bands from Japan have failed me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com