Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: =SU= The Trial of Juno RP II - Before the Golden Dawn

Name: Marrdreg
Faction Planned: Traveck, otherwise I couldn't give a hoot.

Strength please. Haha
Old 03-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Okay, I made a discussion thread, so just ask questions there, since I really kind of need this to be just sign ups only.

Mikey: I rolled for you, and got Agility: Trickster, which… ironically, is perfect for you. But its still your choice after all. :P

Momoko

Quote:
Should we include any armor/weapons that our character owns/uses? Do our characters actually start with armor and weapons, or do we have to earn/make them?
Your characters DO start with their own weapons and armor, but they’re basic and shouldn’t have any powers or unusual attributes. Wait until your character reaches the Abyss/Utopia to get that kind of gear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cipher Lord

Name: Anderson Rightessa
Faction Planned: The Kingdom of Traveck (Confirmed, slight balance offset)
Bloodline Circle: (Roll was 13, 1) The Artisans Circle: Alchemist

Finch

Name: Marrdreg
Faction Planned: The Kingdom of Traveck (Confirmed, Locked)
Bloodline Circle: (Roll was 13, 4) The Artisans Circle: Animator

FACTION COUNT

Kingdom of Caltan (3) Rahin Neymios, Kokoro, Kylan

Kingdom of Traveck (5) Tsurugi, Kronir, Naomen Stormwind, Anderson Rightessa, Marrdreg

Kingdom of Anark (5) Daigali Ravenclaw, Mala Advent, Guro, Capell, Demitriya

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 03-09-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Lusitania Offline

I don't understand the transmute and stuff. Don't watch FMA :x
Old 03-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
I don't understand the transmute and stuff. Don't watch FMA :x
It just means being able to turn one substance into another. For example, you could turn iron into gold, or water into blood (fake a murder! :P). Solids get turned into solids, and liquids get turned into liquids. Also, the FMA rules just apply in saying that you can't produce more than what you started off with. For example, you can't turn a pebble into a boulder of steel. Second, you can't turn anything non-living into something living.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
It just means being able to turn one substance into another. For example, you could turn iron into gold, or water into blood (fake a murder! :P). Solids get turned into solids, and liquids get turned into liquids. Also, the FMA rules just apply in saying that you can't produce more than what you started off with. For example, you can't turn a pebble into a boulder of steel. Second, you can't turn anything non-living into something living.
I am curious now though Neo, can you turn something living into something non-living? Not like it matters to me, since I'm a Shadow Masker, but I think others might benefit from the thought (*is totally thinking living statues*)
Old 03-10-2009, 12:45 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Oh gosh... I'll just amaze you all with my lack of writing ability, but I'll at least make a sign-up.

Name: Syke
Faction Planned: Yeah for Caltan!
Old 03-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Same question as Nate. I think I lucked out on this. This is sick. But also, can you only turn them into raw materials, or can you like, turn a rusty bronze sword, or rather, gun into a shiny new iron one (if it's a sword, can it be sharpened), and to that extreme, can you extend it to turn say, a large lump of steel into a dagger or something?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Lazarus Steele
Faction Planned: I'm a go for Traveck
Old 03-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
I am curious now though Neo, can you turn something living into something non-living?
If you turn something living into something non-living, that's called killing. :P

Also, sign-up.

Name: Kokoro (It means heart. No nicknames, unless if you think a six-letter name is extremely long. :U)
Species: Pikachu
Alignment: Neutral Good
Faction: Caltan
Mount: Pidgeot (But I'd love an Altaria mount sometime. °A°)
Class: War Mage (Nice name, Scott. :\)
Bloodline Circle: The Dimensional Seers (SCREEEEEEAAAM)

Description: LIKE THIS. Only with clothes on. Most of the time.

In case you can't see, she has green eyes, red/black triangle markings (her cheeks are replaced with these markings), one extra black stripe around each ear, a bracelet-like triangle marking on each wrist, one black bent stripe and two shorter red markings on the tip of her tail, and brown-outlined back-stripes. And green eyes. The area between the outer and inner parts of the marks tend to become a paler yellow than the rest of the body.

Kokoro normally wears a somewhat-loose white cotton shirt, black shorts/pants/whatever fits on a Pikachu, and a green cloak with a hood on it. She also owns a necklace with Caltan's emblem on it, but usually does not wear it. Kokoro owns a somewhat-thin sword with an oak hilt (with a swirly-knobby thing at the end) and a wooden sheath.

Personality: She acts like a prank-loving child most of the time, but she's actually well-disciplined. It's more fun to be a kid. It's hard for Kokoro to be happy around people that are unhappy, though, unless if they're angry for a stupid reason or something like that. She tends to mimic people, but does a pretty good impression of Robert Downey Jr. Too bad he doesn't exist here. (Basically, she'll act like me, only less like an imcompetent slob and an overall jerk. The good parts, that's all. :P) Kokoro does not like the dark and death.

History: Kokoro was an abandoned egg. She was taken up by a higher-middle-class couple of Pikachu, who owned tons of stuff, from glass sculptures of old Caltan nobles to those Beyblade-like tops that are actually helicopter-like and fly when you launch them. Kokoro loved almost everything that was given to her.

Her strange appearance did not go unnoticed. Even as a Pichu, the triangular marks on her body were very prominent. Her foster mother's dad claimed it was a sign of a Dimensional Seer, but Kokoro's parents ignored it and thought of the marks as an odd defect. When they watched the way Kokoro acted, though, they became a little skeptical as to whether or not she simply had birthmarks or was really a Dimensional Seer...

At the age of 11, Kokoro was asked by her parents if she noticed strange things when she held certain objects. She claimed that she would have short dreams when she held the glass statuettes. Kokoro was asked to close her eyes while her parents gave her a wooden carving of Tyvel. "What do you see?" asked her mother. In an instant, an image leapt into Kokoro's mind.

"I saw Tyvel. The sun was shining, and the plants were sparkling."

And Kokoro's parents immediately knew that her appearance wasn't just what it seemed to be.

As the war went on, Kokoro realized how much of a help she would be if she joined Caltan's forces. With the power to see into time, just by touching an object, the opposing forces' plans could be revealed within an instant, and best of all, not as many Pokémon would have to sacrifice their lives in vain.

Early one morning, she left a note on parchment in her house and left with her sword.

"Wish me well. I hope you understand."

Other: Left-handed, again, so as to avoid self-confusion. If you reverse the syllables of Kokoro, you get Rococo, which is a nice, dreamy art style. Except for the romantic stuff. >:|
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Last edited by Hoshika; 03-10-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:34 AM
gengar_trainer_man Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Gunan
Faction Planned: Caltan pl0x if not then Anark

Last edited by gengar_trainer_man; 03-10-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

A Neo RP? Of course I'll join.

Name: Milo
Faction Planned: Caltan

The name is subject to change.

BRYCExKAT
Old 03-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Hope you don't mind, Neo, figured it'd make your life easier. If you'd rather do this yourself, just tell me :P.

Oi and Hoshika, I came up with the classes. I suck at naming things; I figured I'd make it self explanatory XD. No need for them to have fancy names :P.

----

bekah the pikachu

Name: Syke
Faction Planned: Caltan (Confirmed)
Bloodline Circle: (Roll was 6) The Revealers

Skipper the Growlithe

Name: Lazarus Steele
Faction Planned: Traveck (Confirmed)
Bloodline Circle: (Roll was 2) The Dimension Seers

gengar trainer man

Name: Gunan
Bloodline Circle: (Roll was 9, 8) The Summoners: The Necromancers

bryceBAM

Name: Milo
Bloodline Circle: (Roll was 11) The Windrunners

FACTION COUNT

Kingdom of Caltan (6) Rahin Neymios, Kokoro, Kylan, Syke, Gunan, Milo

Kingdom of Traveck (6) Tsurugi, Kronir, Naomen Stormwind, Anderson Rightessa, Marrdreg, Lazarus Steele

Kingdom of Anark (5) Daigali Ravenclaw, Mala Advent, Guro, Capell, Demitriya

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 03-10-2009, 03:58 AM
Lusitania Offline

Neo, can I has a reroll. Nate told me what you did to Alchemy, and, IMO, now it sucks.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:00 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
Neo, can I has a reroll. Nate told me what you did to Alchemy, and, IMO, now it sucks.
You need a legitimate reason for a re-roll beyond "I don't like it" Robert. Sorry buddy.

Edit: Oh, and there's a discussion board for a reason.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
You need a legitimate reason for a re-roll beyond "I don't like it" Robert. Sorry buddy.

Edit: Oh, and there's a discussion board for a reason.

Dammit. What about 'I now have no idea to go with this ability and am kinds angry that I had a perfect character planned out and you butchered my ability and ccharru at the sex time, not to mention making it crappy day eve. Crappier'?
Closed Thread