Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:22 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: Pokemon After Diamond And Pearl

Ahahaha! Your word play on his name made me think of the episode "Showdown In Dark City", when Ash used a different name.

Tom Ato. XDD

Good times. Good times. Sorry that this was off topic. I couldn't resist.

=^^= Nya
Old 03-07-2009, 03:37 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Back in the good ol' days of 151, there were a nice amount of single form, basic only Pokemon. Magmar, Scyther, Pinsir, etc. But now we have hardly any because aparently, everything needs to evolve or have an infant form.
Yes...I still miss the days when Scyther didn't evolve. u_u

I want to see new pokemon and new regions, but less evolutions and pre-evolutions. I like seeing new species and evolution lines.

Quote:
Ahahaha! Your word play on his name made me think of the episode "Showdown In Dark City", when Ash used a different name.
Also off topic, but that's my favorite episode. I bet you can't guess why... xD

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

What's wrong with Pokemon evolving? I mean, they're supposed to get stronger, right? So much for Charles Darwin... D: Aerodactyl won't have a pre-evolution because it's already from a fossil. More like it'll evolve instead.

Anyway, you think they will allow Pokemon to have 3 types or something? 2 is too restrictive. For example, I reckon Gyarados should be Water-Dragon-Flying and Flygon should be Ground-Dragon-Flying and Garchomp Dragon-Ground-Flying.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
What's wrong with Pokemon evolving? I mean, they're supposed to get stronger, right? So much for Charles Darwin... D: Aerodactyl won't have a pre-evolution because it's already from a fossil. More like it'll evolve instead.

Anyway, you think they will allow Pokemon to have 3 types or something? 2 is too restrictive. For example, I reckon Gyarados should be Water-Dragon-Flying and Flygon should be Ground-Dragon-Flying and Garchomp Dragon-Ground-Flying.
Aerodactly can't evolve. He's too epic a Pokemon already.

And I don't like them evolving because it messes with what's been set. Pikachu is only supposed to have one evolution, not a pre-evo. Magmar was a solitary Pokemon only. Sorry Beng but I have to tick with my opinion on this. And with that opinion comes a strong hatred towards all Pokemon made now that connect to older ones.

And the three types is too much. It would make weakness and defense less because of the three conflictors. I like that there are only two types at most.

=^^= Nya
Old 03-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post

I don't have a problem with them evolving-I just don't like it when new generations make evolutions for old pokemon. I'd rather see new pokemon with new evolutions.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Aerodactly can't evolve. He's too epic a Pokemon already.

And I don't like them evolving because it messes with what's been set. Pikachu is only supposed to have one evolution, not a pre-evo. Magmar was a solitary Pokemon only. Sorry Beng but I have to tick with my opinion on this. And with that opinion comes a strong hatred towards all Pokemon made now that connect to older ones.

And the three types is too much. It would make weakness and defense less because of the three conflictors. I like that there are only two types at most.

=^^= Nya
You never know. Pseudo-legendary Pokemon are even more epic. Far more epic than Aerodactyl.

And you never know what they can do. Chances are they'll do everything against your wishes. Trust me, I've had that feeling before. D: And did I mention that 3 types would (obviously) make it more challenging? To me, that's great. :9 But then again, that's just me, since I don't really care about whatever they add in, I only see it as an increasingly challenging game... I just hope they don't take anything out. Now that'll suck. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I don't have a problem with them evolving-I just don't like it when new generations make evolutions for old pokemon. I'd rather see new pokemon with new evolutions.
Imo, I'd actually rather they make evos for old Pokemon, for the reason that I don't like them permanently stuck in 1 form or something along those lines. In fact, I never knew that people would actually hate new evos for old Pokemon... until now.

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 03-13-2009 at 02:35 PM.