Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default {SU}Three Hours Until

Three Hours Until...

'From Midnight to three,'
'They will come to be'
'With incredible powers'
'Until the end of three hours'

The remains of the informative literary piece was lost during those three hours of dark bewilderment and anarchy. The bewitching hours of the night. Many ominous creatures come from the shadows to prey on the innocent sleeping victims, but not everyone sleeps at night. Those who do not are either twisted, sickened, or posessed by the 'Nyht'. Never to know the daylight, they must return to the Caxias. That was until recently.

A Nyhtling by the name of Tiodes never made it back to Caxias before the hours were over, and was trapped in the cross planes we know as 'Reality', but to them it's 'Zailen Caiya'. He remained trapped, but, unlike popular belief of the Caxias realm, he didn't burn like a vampire to daylight. He developed the skill of 'Shadow Jumping' and after the next bewitching hour, it wasn't long before every Nyhtling could Shadow jump, and after a century, it was second nature to the next generation. Now the realm of Reality was becoming more corrupt and everything bad that could go wrong, was going wrong.

Still, there wouldn't be a definition of anything bad unless there was something on the bright side of things going about. Though the phrasing, 'better late than never' is commonly used in the history scribes. They were the angelic beings, the stone guards come to life to bring all good virtue back to Zailen Caiya'. They were known as the 'Rilune' and were granted their own sanctum in places of high religion or monuments of good hope.

Now, it wasn't all praise the light and shun the dark. Some people praised the dark, either for sinful reasons or reasons of it having an ability of making a good person stronger. The light was praised for protecting the people at risk, but also shunned for not letting those defend themselves. There was a total outbreak in confusion and combat between four varrying sides during the night of the first bewitching hours of the new year.

Some Rilune joined the Caxias side, some Nyht joined the Rilune, though they could never leave their true origins behind. This left a mix of powers and virtues left and right, but the majorities remained the same, and the continual confrontation still ensude over what was good and bad, throwing aside the stereotypical 'light' and 'dark'. With both family on either side, the bewitching hour is the only time their bodies become physical, and their powers at full. During all other hours, they are nothing but spirits that wander among Zailen Caiya, or plan out the next movement in their home plane.

Recently, the Caxias has been getting humans involved, though, on the Rilune side, humans have attempted to contact Rilune's to join the fight. Human enforement is still an unconfirmed factor in the conflict.

So, it's three hours until the bewitching is over...

Ruleseth:
-Regular RP rules, regular forum rules.
-I is in charge. Deal with it.
-You can't be some uber god-like thing, 'tis no fun.
-Proper grammar in the RP, however I don't mind in regular chat. 'Doo not typ liyke thees or 1 wil kill joo'
-If you make up a creature, you're origins are 'unknown' I'll put up a list of mythical beasties and their origin side up later on.
-Have fun, don't be disrespectful.
--If, if I don't accept you, I'm not being mean, it just means you aren't up to my standards. I'm tired of having noobs get all angry and think they know better than I do when they don't make a proper SU. I've been doing this for years, I think I know what I'm talking about.
-This is a literate RP, so avoid one liners at all costs. I know we all have bad days.
-I'm open to any mini-plot twists you guys may want to suggest. This is a pretty open RP.
-You played Fable 2? That's about the time setting. You don't knbow about it? Go look it up, the colonial era type time...(just note I typed this up at 6 am...)

SU Sheet
Name: Not all japanese, as much as I love the language...
Age: Something over 10 in Zailen Caiya years (human years)
Race:What ever you are, be it human, lychan, vampire or any other mythical creature on wikipedia you can find.
Origin and Affiliation: Either Caxias for dark, or Rilune for light. Humans and made up beasties don't count, unless you want made up creatures to. You can be from the dark plane of Caxias, but be on the side of the good Rilune.
Gender: If I need to explain, I will maul your heart out...
Appearance: Text required, even if you use pics. That means pics are allowed, but you still need text.
Personality: The morales, how your character acts, thinks, responds, why they do certain things, etc. Detailed as possible.
History: Doesn't have to be very detailed, but you must put something, even for the mystery minuteman that jumps the occaisonal old lady at night.
Abilities/Magic/Powers: No uber' Icankillyouallinoneshot' type stuff. All made up stuff needs to be approved, and all Rilune beasts automaticallt earn Mirror Wandering, and all Caxias beasties get Shadow Jumping.
Weapons: Optional, mostly for humans but I suppose certain mthicla besties can have em.
Others: Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Creature Origin List:
Caxias (Dark)
Rilune (Light)

Dragon
Gargoyle
Minotaur
Centaur
Demon
Angel
Vampire
Lychan
Djinn
Shapeshifter
Witch/Wizard
Mage/Sorcerer
Siren
Sprite
Chimera
Gryphon
Faerie
Will-o-wisp

The Enrolled/Accepted

The In-Training/Reserved/Pending
Alana Marie
Khajmer
KFT
Cipher Lord
Grsspkmnmaster

The Terminated//Unnaccepted

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 03-10-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: {SU}Three Hours Until

Sabi, I'm disappointed in you. I thought we were partners in crime/RPing. *shakes head* You're lucky I jump at the chance to be a badass good guy who has mastered the powers of darkness. *reserve*
Old 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
Sabi, I'm disappointed in you. I thought we were partners in crime/RPing. *shakes head* You're lucky I jump at the chance to be a badass good guy who has mastered the powers of darkness. *reserve*
I came up with this in about five minutes at 5 am and took two hours to type up. This is one of my impulsive ideas that happens as I make it. Unless I could time warp, I had no time to tell you.

*Reserved*

Edit: I'm making that list, and I'm also adding race treasures as well. Also you can be a giant talking animal if you want, that counts as a mystical beastie.

And Witches/Wizards/Mages/Sorcerers may be human looking, but count as 'mythical' for reasons I'll explain later.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 03-02-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Might i have a resurve

Name:
Race:What ever you are, be it human, lychan, vampire or any other mythical creature on wikipedia you can find.
Origin and Affiliation: Either Caxias for dark, or Rilune for light. Humans and made up beasties don't count, unless you want made up creatures to. You can be from the dark plane of Caxias, but be on the side of the good Rilune.
Appearance: Text required, even if you use pics. That means pics are allowed, but you still need text.
Personality: The morales, how your character acts, thinks, responds, why they do certain things, etc. Detailed as possible.
History: Doesn't have to be very detailed, but you must put something, even for the mystery minuteman that jumps the occaisonal old lady at night.
Abilities/Magic/Powers: No uber' Icankillyouallinoneshot' type stuff. All made up stuff needs to be approved, and all Rilune beasts automaticallt earn Mirror Wandering, and all Caxias beasties get Shadow Jumping.
Weapons: Optional, mostly for humans but I suppose certain mthicla besties can have em.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Divide by zero error: Does not compute.

Seriously, can you explain this better? <.< I have no idea what this is all about.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 03-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Divide by zero error: Does not compute.

Seriously, can you explain this better? <.< I have no idea what this is all about.
Agreed, some lingo explanations would be helpful.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 03-03-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I'll try to put it really simply. It's what I deserve for typing it right after I ake up.

This is basically a conflict between the good and the bad, who were originally stereotyped as the 'light' (Rilune) and dark (Caxias), and a basic epic ongoing battle over control of regular people. However, after regular peoples opinion formed over which side was good or bad truly. This caused a secondary conflict between each side, making some races switch sides, so mixing the dark and light on each side.

So now, there are two conflicts; beat the other side to prove you're right, and try to control 'Reality' AKA 'Zailen Caiya'

Does that help?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

very much, I'd like to be reserved if it's not too much trouble.

SU Sheet
Name: Not all japanese, as much as I love the language...
Race: What ever you are, be it human, lychan, vampire or any other mythical creature on wikipedia you can find.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 03-03-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
very much, I'd like to be reserved if it's not too much trouble.
You are reserved. I'll get that list of Beast origins up tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Lusitania Offline

Are you still allowed to make up new races?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
Are you still allowed to make up new races?
Yes, you can, and will be put under 'unknown' origin unless you would like to be apart of either side by request.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Lusitania Offline

Name:Fred Fredburger

Race:Fred Freburgerite

Origin and Affiliation: Unknown

Gender: Explanation please *mauled, in dying breath 'maaale'

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Abilities/Magic/Powers: The annoying voice (by talking for an extended period of time, he will drive the person insane), the super elephant blow (blows his trunk to make the other person deaf), melee (with his horns, trunk, hammer thingy, and rubber dagger)

Weapons: The super rubber dagger of awesomeness, the hammer thingy (a gaval)

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCWbFevcu64&NR=1

Note that I'm not done with this. Yay for comic relief characters

Last edited by Lusitania; 03-05-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

reserve por favor.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:48 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

I swear Saraibre, you're gonna be the next Garth Nix or something... You get all these crazy but awesome ideas...

Anyway, I may join if life allows me to squeeze another rp in.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
I swear Saraibre, you're gonna be the next Garth Nix or something... You get all these crazy but awesome ideas...

Anyway, I may join if life allows me to squeeze another rp in.
Okay then. I don't know who Garth---wait, yes I--no, wait yes...anyway, reserved.