Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:40 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Pokemon World Rescue Team Two Worlds are Colliding

Plot

The Evil Forces of Darkrai are trying to help rip the portal into the Torn World to get into Earth , so that they can rule the world. The good guys which is Mewtwo crew has hired three teams to help him find justice in the earth and stop this evil force from taking over. Darkrai will try to get the Seven killer Orbs of destruction ,to try to rule the world with the seven Orbs they can bring Giratina and the Torn World into Earth. They must travel all over the world to collect all orbs before the Sinister six do. Also they must not let the Darkrai forces get to the mountain of hope which lays the ultimate power of all pokemon. The gods had made the power to stop all the fighting. Mewtwo will have to train all his team against bad and do alot so that the world.

Rules
1. Follow all regular roleplay rules

Team1
Pokemon Leader
Pokemon
Pokemon

Team2
Pokemon Leader
Pokemon
Pokemon

Team3
Pokemon Leader
Pokemon
Pokemon

Evil Force
Sininster Six
Leader
Other five

Pokemon
NickName
Moveset
Leader

Pokemon Rhyperior
NickName Rocky
Moveset Stone edge, Mega Horn , Hammer arm , Earthquake
Leader Yes for Team 1

Please sign up people and have fun.

On team leader either put Team or Sinister six leader. If you are bad.

In
GreenSnake-Good

Reserved

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 03-01-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:52 AM
All Hope Is Gone Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to All Hope Is Gone Send a message via Yahoo to All Hope Is Gone
Default Re: Pokemon World Rescue Team Two Worlds are Colliding

Pokemon:Scizor
NickName:Slash
Moveset:night slash,x-scissor,iron head,double hit
Leader of team 2

Vpp URPG
YouTube Channel

War does not determine who is right....only who is left.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: Pokemon World Rescue Team Two Worlds are Colliding

LMAO. *hangs up dont distrub sign on the front door* I'll start with your plot.

Is that the best that you can do, really? And I think it's a little more than a coincedence, since my RP's plot revolves around darkrai cutting into the pokemon world, just liek in yours. Also, how your RP just happened to come along a little while after my RP was made is a bit strange, imo. And even if you didn't try to steal my story, you might as well have, since this one really doesn't make the cut in terms of quality. You really can't spare the time to make up a decent plot, and make it something presentable? I've seen your RPs before, and quite honestly, this does not surprise me one bit. I really wish that was different.

Quote:
Darkrai will try to get the Seven killer Orbs of destruction too,to try to rule the world.
Wow, the seven killer orbs of destruction. Jeez, why are the cliche orbs of godmod so important to the story, and why is Darkrai after them? Could you please try and emphasize the orbs a little more, since they're obviously important to the plot since you're friend Darkai is after them. I mean really, and why are they named the seven killer orbs? You really couldn't come up with a good name, or was that just a split second decision? You really need to brush up on some things.

Quote:
Mewtwo must stop them before they win this fight together they can all win as team fight for mewtwo or fight for Darkrai who will it be Mewtwo or Darkrai Please join and have fun.
Dude, who said you were allowed to butcher the english language? Grammar is really something to be looked at before you prance around making pointless RPs that bring shame to the term "Role Play". Believe me when I say I've been where you are now, I've been terrible at grammar and spelling, and sucked at a whole bunch of stuff. But I improved. Now I want to see you improve, and you could always start be fixing up this plot.

Quote:
Rules
1. Follow all regular roleplay rules
Have you ever considered that maybe people might not know these rules well enough? You might as well put that up in a size seven font, and put in red, and then change it to "THERE ARE NO RULES". You don't even have the decency to put up some rules, like no spamming, or something, but you have to be lazy, and put all role play rules. That really makes me wanna throw up.

Quote:
Pokemon
NickName
Moveset
Leader

Pokemon Rhyperior
NickName Rocky
Moveset Stone edge, Mega Horn , Hammer arm , Earthquake
Leader Yes for Team 1
Quite possibly the most dissappointing part of this whole entire post. Okay, so you have your Pokemon's name, and then their nickname, which for all intents and purposes, really isn't needed. And to add to the unneccesary factor, you put movesets. That also really isn't needed, and only limits your characters and makes it more frustrating, and less fun when it comes to RPing. So, what you have basically done with your sign up is replaced the vitals with the secondarys. They're "vital" for a reason, but that's somethign you'll have to learn on your own.

Umm, okay. Where is your gender, your age? How are we supposed to know these things about your character? How would we know how old you are? It's really all justy unneccesary work that can easily be avoided if you had the common sense to put those in anyway. If you see all the successful roleplays out there, you should follow their example, not by copying them, like you failed at trying to copy my roleplay, but make something of your own and improve it's quality.

Trust me, I wouldn't be so quick to strike at your RP, if I did, if it weren't for the fact that I think your roleplay storngly emanates mine. Mine involves darkrai attempting to take over the real world through the powers of a dark world, and that is what you are doing as well. If you dig deep enough, you'll find the shattered remains of my RP, which you simply remade into something that barely resembles a RP.

And no, I will not join, and I would not have had fun.

Last edited by Kecleonfan666; 03-01-2009 at 06:18 AM.