Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default I suggest to the TV series...

If you're going to NOT incorporate a plot, even a little one into the show, then the next best thing is more action. Like, maybe the Pokemon should hand to hand fight, like Karate or Kung Fu or something like that. I'd watch the series if that was the case. It'd just make it more exciting and cool. I'd watch that. O:
Old 02-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Default Re: I suggest to the TV series...

Ash shouldn't have been so lame on the show, he could like party with other people, and make out with girls every week. More stuff need to be added.
  1. Ash having relationships with female pokemon trainers (doesn't always have to be sexual)
  2. Jesse, Mewoth and James smoking weed, and doing drug trades, and other illegal activites, and showing them less in the series.
  3. Brock goes to gun stores a buy some really cool weapons such as single-shot pistols, revolves, pepperboxes, submachine guns, mini submachine guns, micro submachine guns, machine guns, sniper rifles, battle rifles, assault rifles, carbine rifles, bolt-action shotguns, lever action shotguns, break-action shotguns, pump action shotguns, combact shotguns, grenade launchers, automactic rocket launchers, manual/remote rocket lauchers, rocket patroll grenades, grenade, motovoes, delph charges, manual/remote delph charges, remote/manual mines, automactic mines, recoinless rifles, gas-type flamethrowers, liquid-type flamethrowers, electric type flamethrowers, flare gun, flares, spear guns, shell guns, ninja stars, and arrows.
  4. Misty should be much nicer, and collect every water legendary Pokemon.
  5. Gary can be the cereal killer, and always escape to get away with it, or will he always and escape?
  6. Tracey can get more girls than anyone on the show, even more guns then Brock.
  7. May should be a swimmer, and a baby sitter.
  8. Max can just leave the show.
  9. Brendan can be the replacement for Max.
  10. Dawn can be a prostitute, and to give many Pokemon trainers STDs who picks on Tracey.
  11. Lucas should be added on the D/P series and to be know as a giglo.
  12. The show could also have strong language and sexual diolaog.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Yeah, I could see that happening.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Yeah, I could see that happening.
Oops, I forgot one of my favorite rifles, "anti-material rifle." (simular to a sniper rifle).

Old 03-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Lusitania Offline

@Tory: I believe that is South Park+Halo+GTAx>9000
Old 03-01-2009, 12:18 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Tory... why?

That's just not how Pokemon is, plain and simple.

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon
Old 03-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

It was the way it was supposed to be here in America, before overactive, ignorant business giants raped the series in it's whole.

Sad, really.

But I say kung fu or other martial arts should be featured in the Pokemon TV series.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:42 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Can I see your source for that information?

I highly doubt they'd want to make a Nintendo anime about prostitutes and drug deals.

Old 03-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Darkria111 Offline
Elite Trainer

I don't see how Dawn giving random trainers STD's would benefit the show at all.......

Credit to Kayla Ann for the banner and Stardyab for the avatar.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Tory... why?

That's just not how Pokemon is, plain and simple.
Because it would attract the REAL audience of pokemon, us! xD
All the teenage-early twenties people who play teh pocket monsterz.
Who cares, it could be a totally different series, like on comedy central or something! xP
@Tory: I always thought Dawn's skirt was always a bit short for a 10 year old. ;)

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 03-01-2009, 12:57 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
Because it would attract the REAL audience of pokemon, us! xD
All the teenage-early twenties people who play teh pocket monsterz.
Who cares, it could be a totally different series, like on comedy central or something! xP
@Tory: I always thought Dawn's skirt was always a bit short for a 10 year old. ;)
Frankly, I wouldn't be attracted to that. Who said all teenagers are obsessed with drugs? Sex, I can see, but I'm not too sure about drugs.

Regardless, modern delinquency and Pokemon anime simply aren't compatible in my opinion.

Old 03-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Frankly, I wouldn't be attracted to that. Who said all teenagers are obsessed with drugs? Sex, I can see, but I'm not too sure about drugs.

Regardless, modern delinquency and Pokemon anime simply aren't compatible in my opinion.
Drugs, no, but the whole series is just too
IMO, of course. Smaller children like a show like that. That's why I said a different show, that is a tad more mature.

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 03-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkria111 View Post
I don't see how Dawn giving random trainers STD's would benefit the show at all.......
Just think of it as this way, Dawn is a secret heterosexual prostitute. Tracey is one of the nicest trainers on the show. Someone picks on Tracey, for example, Paul will steal his Latias, and take his happiness. Dawn will seek for Tracey's revenge. On day, Dawn will go to Paul house and say "hi sexy, can I come over your house?" If Paul says yes, he will allow Dawn to come to his house and have a night, then Paul and Dawn will get in bed. Paul will ask Dawn, "do you prefer Lifestyle, Trojan, or Latex? Dawn will say, "you don't have to worry about that, because I'm a virgin." Then the next morning when Dawn leaves, Paul will say, "Ahhh! She gave me crabs!"

If Paul would of answered no to the question, "hi sexy, can I come over to your house?" Paul will be in his back yard wondering, and Dawn came from no where to tie Paul, and rape him! Doesn't that sounds fun and interesting?

Old 03-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory vs Meaty II View Post
Just think of it as this way, Dawn is a secret heterosexual prostitute. Tracey is one of the nicest trainers on the show. Someone picks on Tracey, for example, Paul will steal his Latias, and take his happiness. Dawn will seek for Tracey's revenge. On day, Dawn will go to Paul house and say "hi sexy, can I come over your house?" If Paul says yes, he will allow Dawn to come to his house and have a night, then Paul and Dawn will get in bed. Paul will ask Dawn, "do you prefer Lifestyle, Trojan, or Latex? Dawn will say, "you don't have to worry about that, because I'm a virgin." Then the next morning when Dawn leaves, Paul will say, "Ahhh! She gave me crabs!"

If Paul would of answered no to the question, "hi sexy, can I come over to your house?" Paul will be in his back yard wondering, and Dawn came from no where to tie Paul, and rape him! Doesn't that sounds fun and interesting?
I'd totally watch that show.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:29 AM
cute_entei Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to cute_entei

I think they need to make a more mature pokemon show that has a real plot. Sure, they can still have the old show running, but they should come up with one for an older audience too. Afterall, there /are/ a lot of us (more than most people think). If they did something more along the lines of pokemon colosseum, that'd be pretty cool. And people could actually use their pokemon to cause serious damage. Like, in the anime, when ash gets shocked by a thundershock or hit by a flamethrower, he's perfectly fine. If they made it more realistic, people could actually cause damage with their pokemon and thus create a more interesting plot. XD

[Hannah's PokePet

Ent the level 50 Entei!
Closed Thread