Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:33 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Super Smash Brothers 4 Prediction List 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Yeah. I was kind of hoping that too in a way when I heard that Toon Link was going to be in it. They got the bombs and the Boonarang right but I was hoping the Final Smash for Toon Link was going to be the Hurricane Spin (Or whatever it was called). Now that would have been cool. Or at least toonified the Triforce Slash.

Chips, Syrup, Whip~
If you are thinking the same way I am on this situation, it's the one where you charge up, like the original, but you can actually move where ever you want. Then yes! At the end some people have like a little pose thing at the end of a final smash like ganon holds his head real quick. I think it would be funny to have toon link do the little dizzy animation like in windwaker. XD

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 02-23-2009, 01:50 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Ridley is on there?!? ^^ Too bad Mewtwo isn't-he had his day in Melee, though.

All I can request is they change Sonic's Down+B move, since it's pretty much the same as his Side+B. I'd like to see the Werehog, since-well, everyone seems to have caught the Werehog fever 0o

Other characters I would like to see that weren't on here would be Spyro (with 4 elements to choose from, he would have a lot of variety), and Shadow the Hedgehog (one of the few "clones" that can actually have an entirely different moveset and still look good). Just my opinions though ;D

Go purple dragons and hedgehogs! *Runs away screaming like maniac*
Old 02-23-2009, 02:22 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

I don't know why, but I would LOVE to see Slippy Toad as a playable character in SSB4, but I know that's not gonna happen.
I think that they should ditch Lucario and bring back Mewtwo, but mix him up a bit. Mewtwo was my favorite character back in the days of Melee, and he was THE coolest pokemon at the time of R/B/Y. Jigglypuff, despite what anyone says, must stay though. He is the best WTF character IMO, in Brawl. He's fun to use, and props if you can use him well.
But, if they had to replace Jigglypuff, I think either Shy Guy or Toad would be a fun replacement. Shy Guys are everywhere in the days of SNES Mario World, and have always played a role in the Mario games. Toad has been there, but I think is a little less important.

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 02-23-2009, 02:32 AM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
I don't know why, but I would LOVE to see Slippy Toad as a playable character in SSB4, but I know that's not gonna happen.
I think that they should ditch Lucario and bring back Mewtwo, but mix him up a bit. Mewtwo was my favorite character back in the days of Melee, and he was THE coolest pokemon at the time of R/B/Y. Jigglypuff, despite what anyone says, must stay though. He is the best WTF character IMO, in Brawl. He's fun to use, and props if you can use him well.
But, if they had to replace Jigglypuff, I think either Shy Guy or Toad would be a fun replacement. Shy Guys are everywhere in the days of SNES Mario World, and have always played a role in the Mario games. Toad has been there, but I think is a little less important.
As much as I'd love to see Mewtwo as well, Lucario simply has a larger fanbase. Shy Guy would never work, because he's simply too generic a character, even past the level of Yoshi. He's simply never had an important enough role in a game. As much as I'd love to see Toad, as well, I think there are more important Mario characters out there, though I think he would only just miss out.

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 02-23-2009, 06:22 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
I think they should keep Lucario, he's my favorite Pokemon, and they should also bring Mewtwo.

I think Dry Bones would be a good add IMO just for fun.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Hoshi Offline
Banned

I'd Like To See
  • Drybones
  • Toad
  • Spyro
  • Ridley
  • Mewtwo
  • Zapdos
  • Riachu
  • Funky Kong
  • Dry Bowser
Old 02-23-2009, 04:35 PM
TheKillingDog Offline
New Trainer

Is there going to be a new one... To be honest, don't think so... I think it would be great if there was though!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
I'd Like To See
  • Drybones
  • Toad
  • Spyro
  • Ridley
  • Mewtwo
  • Zapdos
  • Riachu
  • Funky Kong
  • Dry Bowser
Toad -Watch toad waddle around frantically?
Spyro -I don't think so just cause the third party is enough with sonic and snake
Ridley -no flying things! D:
Zapdos -Really don't get why we'd put in more flying things that don't really walk. ._.
Riachu -The yellow down-b spam rat isn't enough? XD
Dry Bowser -Bowser costume not chara?
That's what I think.

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 02-23-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Kirby Grunt Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kirby Grunt Send a message via MSN to Kirby Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodys_Nerd View Post
While I doubt he'll be playable, Meowth seems like the only possible early-generation Pokemon that could get into another Smash game, except perhaps Mewtwo. However, I seriously doubt that either of them will, simply because they haven't thus far. Okay, I know that's kind of a dumb argument, but I don't think that Sakurai would have skipped over one of the most iconic Pokemon (at least according to the anime), or have taken out Mewtwo, if he simply planned on putting them in later. However, I actually do think that with Sakurai's clear soft spot for the original Pokemon generation, Meowth has a much higher chance of getting in than any other, including new ones, unless Nintendo blows us all away with something new real soon.

As far as Birdo goes, I don't think it's ever had a big enough role in any game to merit inclusion in Smash (the same reason I doubt Waluigi will ever go higher than Assist Trophy). I actually think that Dixie is more likely for Smash than K. Rool, since the latter has always seemed to be more of a bumbling baddy than anyone who can actually fight (the boxing match at the end of DK64 notwithstanding). The other Kong you're looking for is Lanky, who doesn't have much chance, because he doesn't have a very large role in the series, as far as I know.
Naw, I think his name was Funny Kong or Funky Kong. Also, I think K. Krool has a bigger chance of getting into Smash then any other DK Character.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:07 AM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby Grunt View Post
Naw, I think his name was Funny Kong or Funky Kong. Also, I think K. Krool has a bigger chance of getting into Smash then any other DK Character.
Lanky was the one with the funny arms that could blow himself up into a balloon. I believe Funky was the weapon seller in DK64.

Really, I think Dixie and K. Rool have about the same chance.

Quote:
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 02-24-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodys_Nerd View Post
Lanky was the one with the funny arms that could blow himself up into a balloon. I believe Funky was the weapon seller in DK64.

Really, I think Dixie and K. Rool have about the same chance.
We could pretend that Diddy's pink costume is Dixie.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dunsparce View Post
This is true, but unlike Daisy or Dry Bowser, Dixie is an entirely separate character with very different abilities, while Daisy has never had an important role in a Mario platformer except as the damsel in distress, and Dry Bowser is basically just Bowser without his skin, so they are both easy alt. costumes.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 02-24-2009, 01:27 AM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dunsparce View Post
No, we couldn't. I main pink Diddy. Not Dixie.

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Old 02-24-2009, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
No, we couldn't. I main pink Diddy. Not Dixie.
hahah ok then. Link I main Pink Captain F.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Kirby Grunt Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kirby Grunt Send a message via MSN to Kirby Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Grunt

I main Fire Mario then. <w<