Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Default Re: The Shipwrecked [SU][Pokemon RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie Beanie View Post
Thanks so much! :3 Yeah, I like him too. He's such a cutie pie. XD

Oh, and my SU will be posted by tomorrow or Friday.
You know, I have never really liked Caterpie, but when Mikey started talking about powerful Metapods I knew I had to change my mind. He's got to be the coolest Caterpie of them all. And no worries, I need some more people to sign up before we can start anything anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzee View Post
Um, cancel my last SU. You're right, a water only Pokemon isn't all that great, but I can't handle two different people. >=\

Kenzee's new SU! =D

POKEMON

Species: Munchlax

Name: Gonbe, but you can just call him Munchlax.

Survivor: No, but he's going to meet up with the survivors during the story.

Appearance: Normal

Personality: Happy and carefree would be the first two key words to describe Gonbe, the third word would be hungry. His appetite is never satisfied and he never loses it, if there's an apple tree with hundreds of apples on it and you blink, then you'll notice it's empty and has Gonbe snoozing beneath it. He's happy to help if there is food in it, but if he doesn't get his fill, then he'll simply fall asleep. This has gotten him out of a few near-death experiences.

History: Gonbe doesn't have much of a history, he's been asleep for half of it. As a child growing up, he would spend a lot of time in the orchard, picking apples from trees and playing with other Pokemon, he would fall asleep at mid afternoon in the sunlit grass while staring at the clouds. As he grew older he stopped visiting the orchard every day and then it was every week, every month and so on. The last memory he had of the orchard was it in flames, burning to the ground. He ran to his mother and told her to something but she wasn't there, no-one was anywhere. He'd been forgotten. [Dun dun dun.]

Mkay, done. xD
Well, if you can't handle two then I guess I'll take the other one away, although it would've been cool to have a Wailord in the RP.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Alright here is my finished sign up. If there is anything you find wrong just tell me and I will edit my sign up immediately.

Name: Simon "Holmes" Weather

Appearance:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...int0/anime.jpg
Simon is 5' 9" and weighs about 145 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small pack that holds his supplies and he wears a black belt that hold six different pokeballs in small lock-in holsters. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. Also on his right wrist he wears a red poketech that he is never seen without.

Personality:
-He is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and Pokémon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battling and training with his Pokémon. His favorite hobby is origami because it relaxes him a lot. And also is extremely Agoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his Pokémon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior. He hopes to one day become a top pokemon researcher after he feels content that he has seen the world around him.

History:
-Simon was born in Twinleaf town where he lived a peaceful life living with his mother Nancy Weather. Nearly every day Simon aided his mother with her job as a Pokémon researcher mostly by observing the Pokémon in there natural habit and thus he learned a great deal about Pokémon making him excel quickly in school above all other kids in his class. Simon always wanted to begin his pokemon journey but due to his overbearing mother he was denied time after time and year after year. Finally on his 15th birthday his mother and him decided that is was time for him to start his Pokémon journey and after waking up and taking a quick shower ran off to Sandgem town and quickly glancing at his watch noticing he was late he bolted into Professor’s Rowans lab.

Once inside Rowan explained that because he was late he had already given away his three starter pokemon to the other children and he had no more pokemon to give to Simon. Depressed Simon turned and began to sulk towards the exit when suddenly the Professor remembered a pokemon he had in the back and rushed into the next room. Soon the professor returned with a dusty pokeball which he handed to Simon. Simon was intrigued so he opened the pokeball and with a flash of light appeared a dark purple Croagunk. Simon gazed deeply into his new pokemon eyes and after a few moments nicknamed him "Leto" as the Croagunk responded happily with a deep croak. After thanking the Professor Simon returned his pokemon to its ball and excitedly ran back home to show his mother who after examine it gave it a big bear hug. Afterwards she gave Simon his birthday presents which included a brand new Poketech, a new set of clothes, and his favorite a signature trainer back pack. Simon thanked his mother and went up to bed. The next day after waking up and taking a shower Simon emerged in his signature trainer gear and after saying goodbye to his mother with a tearful hug left to begin his Pokémon journey.

As Simon began to travel through the Sinnoh region he was plagued by his inexperience which in turn caused him to lose a couple trainer battles. In a depressive state he wandered around Jubilife wondering if he should return home and forget becoming a trainer. As Simon turned a corner he collided with a man dressed in all black scattering multiple pokeballs all over the city street. As the man frantically tried to gather up the pokeballs Simon quickly stood up and questioned the man as to why he had so many pokeballs. However the man did not respond and after picking the last one up tried to bolt past Simon only to have him block his path. "Get out of my way kid if you know what's good for you!" grunted the man angrily as he detached a small pokeball from his belt tossing it up into the air releasing a menacing looking Houndour. Simon quickly responded by releasing his Croagunk and after a intense battle Simon's Croagunk managed to defeat the Houndour knocking it into its trainers stomach. At that instant a short overweight bald man accompanied by officer Jenny arrived and promptly arrested the thief. The bald man quickly set to the task of gathering up the pokeball along with Simon and Croagunks help finish in a matter of moments. The man deeply thanked Simon and offered him a reward as the three walked back to the mans enormous three story house.

Once inside the bald man introduced himself as Chuck the pokeball and pokemon collector. Apparently the man in black broke into his house attempting to steal all of his pokemon and pokeballs but as he spotted the thief he dashed out of the door and into the night. Chuck then quickly shook Simon's hand before leading him to a giant room filled with rows and rows of pokemon contained in various pokeballs. "I would like you to have a special rare pokemon that I think you deserve." said Chuck as he quickly ascended a tall ladder searching the rows carefully. "Ah here we go!" he said as he picked up a tiny dusk ball before sliding down back onto the floor. "Here take this pokemon. I think you'll like it!" he said a slight smile came across his face. Simon being intrigued and after grabbing the dusk ball released a small dark purple Drifloon the happily floated in the air before turning its attention to Simon. The Drifloon hesitated slightly before tackling into Simon's face. Chuck let out a deep chuckle as he helped up saying thats her way of saying she likes you. Simon then nicknamed his new Drifloon "Mosi" before returning her to her pokeball. Simon stayed the night at his new friend Chuck's house and as the early morning sun rose up in the sky he said goodbye to his friend one last time. Chuck handed him his backpack and told him he loaded it to the brim with different kinds of pokballs and a little bit of travel funds to aid him on his journey.

From that day on Simon traveled through the various regions starting in Sinnoh then to Kanto then Hoenn before finally returning to Sinnoh once again, battling many different and unique trainers and catching many different pokemon creating a powerful team of pokemon along the way. At age 24 he decided to challenge the Sinnoh region Elite Four but was defeated by Flint in an epic battle. Afterwards he decided to takes some vacation time in the beautiful Jhoto region in hopes of training his team before returning to challenge the elite four once more. As he was waiting for his pokemon to heal at the Olivine City pokemon center he spotted a relaxing cruise brochure beginning in Olivine then traveling Lilycove and rather than using Mosi to fly him somewhere decided to relax instead.

Now Simon is trapped on the mysterious island and rather than just flying off and leaving everyone to fend for themselves has decided to find a way for everyone to escape the strange island all the while trying to uncover more about the islands history.

Other: Nothing I can think of...

And here is my pokemon info below...

Species: Toxicroak
Name: Leto
Appearance: Slightly darker skin than a normal Toxicroak.

Personality: Simon's first and most loyal pokemon. He will defend his trainer with his life. His strength is almost unmatched in his team.
History: Leto was given to Simon by professor Rowan at age 15 when after sleeping in arrived at the professors lab late. The moment they met a deep connection was made and they became inseparable. He and Simon have been on many different adventures and they will never leave each other sides.
Other: Simon can understand anything Leto says because of their close connection.

Species: Drifblim
Name: Mosi
Appearance: Slightly brighter yellow tips on her arms.

Personality: Simon's cute comic relief of his team. He can always make Simon laugh with one of her cute faces. She is the fastest member of Simon's team.
History: Simon obtained Mosi as a gift from one of his close friend's Chuck when he saved his pokemon from a thug in Jubilife city. After an intense battle against the thieves Houndour chuck brought Simon back to his house to thank him and after grabbing a pokeball from a shelf handed it to Simon. Simon quickly opened the pokeball releasing Mosi. The pokemon happily flew in the air before tackling Simon in the face. From that day on Mosi became a permeant member of Simon's team.
Other: Mosi is Simon's primary mode of transportation flying him around to various destinations.

Species: Torterra
Name: Mikala
Appearance: Mikala leafs are brighter than a usual Torterra.

Personality: Simon's proverbial powder keg. If Mikala becomes angered she will not rest until she crushes her opponent beneath her might. When angered she is the only one on Simon's team that can defeat Leto.
History: After Simon defeated the second Sinnoh gym leader Fantina she invited him to research some grass pokemon at the nearby forest and Simon eagerly agreed. The next day as they were traveling through the tall thick grass they stumbled upon Mikala who quickly grew angered by there presence and attacked Simon. With the help of Leto Simon was barely able to defeat her and with a skillful toss caught Mikala with a Timer ball.
Other: Mikala loves to lay about in the sun and training against Leto constantly seeing who is stronger between the two.

Species: Dewgong
Name: Shada
Appearance: Shada very shiny teeth that glint brightly every time he smiles.

Personality: Shada loves to show off his power to other females. When he battles he will try to render his opponent weakened with a powerful ice attack before finishing them off.
History: After Simon defeated the third Sinnoh gym leader he bumped into an old friend of his father James Weather a pokemon scientist studying the behavior of electric pokemon in Vermillion City in the Kanto region. He asked if Simon would like to visit him later and handed him a ticket. The boat ride seemed to last forever but eventually Simon found himself on the dock of Vermillion City. Suddenly from across the dock Simon spotted a small boy struggling with a super rod and almost was being pulled in but luckily Simon quickly grabbed the small boy and managed to help him reel in the pokemon which turned out to be none other than Shada. After a quick battle using Leto Simon managed to add him as the newest member of his team.
Other: Mikala is very cocky when ever he sees another female and always try's to hit on them usually getting him turned down.

Species: Magneton
Name: Enzo
Appearance: Enzo is slightly shorter than a normal Magneton only 3' tall.

Personality: Enzo is extremely quiet and mysterious. He rarely socializes with the other members of Simon's team except for his trainer.
History: After Simon arrived in Vermillion City he proceeded to travel to the power plant arriving the next day. When he arrived however he found the place to be in udder chaos as the electric pokemon research subjects began attacking the workers and scientist. Suddenly a group of Voltorb quickly unleashed a powerful group spark attack at Simon who thinking quickly jumped out of the way only to see the group of voltorb knocked away with a powerful Sonicboom attack. Simon turned to the new pokemon but instead of attacking him cuddled along side his right arm. With the magnimite's help Simon managed to drive away the legendary pokemon Zapdos who was the cause of the incident before adding Enzo to the team.
Other: Enzo hopes that one day he can evolve into a Magnezone so he become stronger.

Species: Shuckle
Name: Raphir
Appearance: Has a slightly darker shell than a normal Shuckle almost burgundy colored.

Personality: Raphir is the laziest member of Simon's team. When he is not battling he is usually sleeping or eating. He has the toughest defense of Simon's team.
History: Feeling that he had spent enough time in the Kanto region Simon decided to adventure to the Jhoto region and after purchasing a boat ticket was off on his way. During his boat ride the crew decided to throw a tournament the prize being three mysterious pokeball that the first, second, and third place contestants choose in order. Although the other participants were difficult to face Simon managed to defeat them all winning him the first place spot. He was then giving the choice between three identical pokeballs and choosing the one on the left then releasing it found he had won Raphir thus making him a permanent member of Simon's team.
Other: Raphir loves to eat any food he can get his hands on. He prefers to ride along Simon's arm rather than walking next to him.

Whew.... That was a lot of work...
Old 02-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Accepted Redmario. I notice I'm not the only one to get carried away when writing the history.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Did this kind-of fail or something, 'cause I'm really looking forward to it. xD
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-23-2009, 03:53 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Could you reserve me please?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-23-2009, 07:39 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzee View Post
Did this kind-of fail or something, 'cause I'm really looking forward to it. xD
Well, I know of at least one more who will Sign Up, then we need people(including me I just realized) to complete their Reserved SUs, after that we may be able to start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riika-Chan View Post
Could you reserve me please?
Reserved.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Reserve'd!

HUMAN

Name: Kaitlynn Foxx

Appearance: Kaitlynn has green eyes and chestnut brown hair. Her eyes sway like grass, and they have a golden tint near the pupil. She wears a snug black tee that has a white silihouette of a Vulpix on the chest. She sports a pleated red miniskirt and these sneakers. She also has red fingerless gloves that she never takes off. Even when she bathes, they never come off; a secret that no one knows of lies beneath them, and she decided that it's going to stay that way.

Personality: She's pretty aggressive, despite her sweet appearance. She's pretty passive, despite her innocent appearance. She hates being pushed around or being used, and it's happened to her before. She finds herself in trouble a lot, but she doesn't mind. She enjoys pissing people off - a hobby, if you will. She's probably the most sarcastic person you will ever meet, but please don't let that get in the way of being friends with her! (That was sarcasm.) She's not a big fan of people, and usually hangs around her Pokemon. Even though she doesn't seem like a nice person, she was just hurt. Her whole appearance and personality is a mask to hide her history that remains unknown to everyone.

History: As a child, Kaitlynn was a trouble-maker. She disliked order, ergo corrupting it. Her mother called her a brat even before she began to get into trouble, and that's why Kaitlynn started it to begin with. She decided that, 'hey, if she calls me a brat, why not act like one?' The truth was that her mother's actions hurt her, and she strayed away from the 'good girl' act and became striaght up bad ass. She would get detentions and suspensions from school for stupid things, and just never cared. Kaitlynn isn't stupid; it's that she doesn't feel like trying. She understands everything, just doesn't do the work. When Kaitlynn's mother saw that she gave up, her mom gave up, too. On her. So her mother left her with her father - and never heard from her again.

Kaitlynn's father had trouble rearing her after that. Kaitlynn was getting into even more trouble, and there was nothing he could do. He finally let his daughter just drop out of school and let her do her own thing, so she did the only thing she thought she could do. Raise Pokemon. Her father gave her a Pokemon egg for her twelfth birthday. When it hatched, it was a Vulpix, and it became Kaitlynn's best friend and strongest Pokemon.

Other:

Last edited by Caraa; 02-24-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:55 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

DONE :o

Name: Zain Tompson

Appearance: Zain is rather tall. He is about 6'4" so sometimes he can tower over people. He has long black hair and if you look closely you can see blue highlights at the tip of his hair all the way around. His hair is either covered by a black hat with a "X" on the front of it, or its just his plain messy black hair. He has ruby red eyes which are a bit unusual, but not so unusual that it looks weird. Everyone back at home really liked his eyes. Zain also wears rectangular glasses that have blue rims. He has a decent sized backpack that he carries everywhere, that somehow manages to store a lot of stuff. Like clothes, shoes, food, and regular items he finds. He changes his clothes because he likes to wear different about everyday. He is usually wearing some sort of black t-shirt and a blue and black button up shirt, which is never buttoned. He wears either black or blue pants that cover up nearly half of his blue and white tennis shoes.

Personality: Zain is overall a really nice guy. Doesn't usually resort to violence, more like breaks up the violence. He is said to be really funny as well, and is an outgoing person and easy to get along with. Although he is a nice and peace loving kid doesn't mean anyone should mess with him too much. Because he can be really mean and nasty to people, he is a very experienced battler as well. Zain is always calm when it comes to any situation, though when ever he gets into trouble with other people, he tends to be the hero and show off a little. But not intentional. Zain is usually the one who causes the problem in the first place, but he gets it to work. Now the matter with the girls. He isn't too great around girls, especially ones who are more his friends. He just starts to act weirder and funnier and tries to get their attention.

History: Zain comes from the Hoenn region. He lived in Mauville city and he was great friends with everyone when he was younger. When he was about 11, he got a job at the daycare center right on the next route from where he lived. His job was to tend to the pokemon, and the eggs. So over the next couple years he became great friends with some of the pokemon that were left there for a while. One day he was working with the pokemon some kid was biking along the route came and talked to Zain. He was leaving some pokemon there and wanted to know if since he would be gone a while if it was ok to leave them there. Zain accepted and took the kids pokemon. Zain took the two pokeballs and the kid biked off. Inside were two Charmanders, one male and one female. It was a long hard working day. The next day Zain went and found an egg. A year later the kid came and took the Charmanders and said that Zain could keep the egg. So when the egg finally hatched, Zain had his very first pokemon. After talking with his parents and talking with his job, he finally set off to take on gyms and elite four, then to other regions as well. His parents happily agreed and his job didn't mind. They gave him a lot of money so that he would be able to stay places, they said he earned it all for working for four years. He then set off. After about a year, Zain was now fifteen and had beaten Kanto, Johto and Hoenn's elite four and got all the gym badges. But it wasn't at all like he just went battled and won. No no no. There were many, many defeats. He lost to Kanto and Johto's elite four a few times. The gym leaders weren't a piece of cake either. At first, Zain wasn't sure if he was going to be able to do what his heart desired. But he never gave up and always went that extra mile. After the year and a half Zain's next place would be to go to Sinnoh.. but before he really could do anything, he ends up in a crash on a boat.
-That took a while...

Other: I like cereal!!!!!

POKEMON
Species: Torterra
Name: Treetop
Appearance: Tire swing for entertainment on the tree on Torterra's back
Personality: Torterra is a nice... turtle thing. It loves to battle and give people rides on his back. Aside from the nice loving part, she's got a passion for battling, even if its a friendly fight, torterra gets into it a lot.
History: Zain got Torterra when he first got to Sinnoh, she was a turtwig then of course, but Zain still found some time to take Treetop and raise him into a Torterra. As a turtwig, she was a little timid and wasn't sure on her own fighting ability even though Zain knew she'd be a great fighter.
Other: WHOO TIRE SWING!!!

Species: Gallade
Name: Death
Appearance: Shiny
Personality: Let's just say, Gallade is much like Ash's buizel. If you haven't seen the show, then Gallade really only cares about getting stronger and fighting. Death is really fast and loves sneak attacks, he focuses on getting enough speed to get behind an enemy and use his massive attack power to sometimes even 1HKO them.
History: While Zain was running around he found a Ralts. He noticed something different about it though, he couldn't quite put his finger on it dispite the fact that it was blue. After he caught it, he brought it to Sinnoh so he could evolve it into a Gallade.
Other: How do you not know when you see a shiny ralts? XD

Species: Electivire
Name: MachoMan
Personality: MachoMan, although he looks big and scary, he has one of the biggest hearts on Zain's team. He tends to scare people away because they think he's attacking. But he isn't, he just wants a big hug. It wasn't like back when he was an Elekid.
History: As an Elekid, he was always loved by his friends. He had the life, even trainers who didn't want an Elekid would just hug him cause he was so friendly. Then Zain found him and raised him, and still is the same ol huggin pokemon.
Other: I wanna hug!!

Species: Lucario
Name: Lucario
Personality: Lucario is the quiet type. Mostly just likes to train with Gallade, but not fight others so much. He isn't always 100% With the group, but he is there for... silent but loving support.
History: Zain got it from a trainer who kindly gave him the egg. It was sudden the trainer handed it and ran. Not fully understanding Zain hatched it and raised it to be quite the fighter.. when it wants to be.
Other: ...

Species: Crobat
Name: ZuZu
Personality: Zuzu is an extremely hyper pokemon. She loves to fly around and be crazy.
History: ZuZu was the second pokemon that Zain had caught. she was found in Mt. Moon. When Zain spotted Zuzu, he accidently dropped an empty pokeball and Zuzu flew right into it. Zain was pretty astonished, yet satisfied.
Other: Haha hyper bats :3

Species: Flareon
Name: Flare
Personality: Flareon is kind of the lazy one on the team. But maybe its just up every night, thats what Zain thinks but he isn't certain.
History: Zain got the Eevee from some guy in Celedon. Well he didn't get so much as stole from some guy sitting there. Zain later found out why the guy didn't care so much, the eevee was really lazy!
Other: What time is it Ms. Fox? "Time to Sleep!" :o

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 02-23-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraa View Post
Reserve'd!

HUMAN
Name: Kaitlynn Foxx
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dunsparce View Post
You should, like, reserve me!
Reserved

Once everyone who are reserved are done with their SUs I will start the RP. I'm gonna finnish the last part of my own right away, I think.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:32 PM
fooooootonman Offline
Experienced Trainer

hey can i get a reserve?
Old 02-23-2009, 11:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooooootonman View Post
hey can i get a reserve?
Oh Footon, I knew you'd ask XD

Old 02-23-2009, 11:58 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

HUMAN
Name: Alma W.(Wade) Leville
Appearance: Alma's apperance is based off of the LOST character: Ana Lucia Cortez. She wears a denium blouse-like jacket that reaches down to her hips. Underneath the jacket she wears a black and white striped shirt. She wears slightly tight jeans with a brown belt wrapped around in the loops of her pants. She also wears brown boots(Not leather D<). Shoulder-Bag carrying two bottles of water, a pocket knife, and 2 medical kits. She also has several potions and a few spare pokeballs.
Personality:
History:
Other:
Your Pokemon:

Species: Shiny Charizard
Name: Leorina
Appearance: Normal.
Personality:
History:
Other:

Species:

Name:

Survivor:

Appearance:

History:

Personality:

POKEMON

Species:

Name:

Survivor:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Reserve me please. xD
Old 02-24-2009, 12:09 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooooootonman View Post
hey can i get a reserve?
Reserved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
HUMAN
Name: Alma W.(Wade) Leville
Appearance: Alma's apperance is based off of the LOST character: Ana Lucia Cortez. She wears a denium blouse-like jacket that reaches down to her hips. Underneath the jacket she wears a black and white striped shirt. She wears slightly tight jeans with a brown belt wrapped around in the loops of her pants. She also wears brown boots(Not leather D<). Shoulder-Bag carrying two bottles of water, a pocket knife, and 2 medical kits. She also has several potions and a few spare pokeballs.
Personality:
History:
Other:
Your Pokemon:

Species: Shiny Charizard
Name: Leorina
Appearance: Normal.
Personality:
History:
Other:

Species:

Name:

Survivor:

Appearance:

History:

Personality:

POKEMON

Species:

Name:

Survivor:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Reserve me please. xD
Reserved.

Looks like this is getting popular.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:12 AM

Am i accepted? Yes? no?

Old 02-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dunsparce View Post
Am i accepted? Yes? no?
Oh, yes you are, I didn't see that post. :p Except for the random comments on the other part, it's ok. The history of the pokemon ar esupposed to be longer, but I don't relly mind if it's a trainers pokemon. :p You're accepted.

Now I think I should get some sleep, it's 02:25 in the morning here, and I'm really tired.