Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie
Default Re: {SU} Corruption {SU}

It's no problem, really. ^-^ You are now accepted, Redmario!

-biggrin-

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 02-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Liek ZOMG, RPs where you play Pogeymanz are teh epikwin. I shall reserve for Absol! *Is so gonna bring the till-now dead Kilia into the mix.* 8D

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 02-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

I noes right? Joo are nao totaleh reserved as Absol! Yumz.

:3

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 02-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

I'm back in action and I'm done with my SU!

Old 02-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Boy 0 View Post
Name: Turg
Species: Charmander
Appearance Differences: His flame is blue and so are his fire attacks. He also wears a blue armband with a picture of a master ball on it.
Personality: Turg is an outgoing Pokemon. He always runs ahead without thinking. He is very determined to get stronger. He will hold a grudge for a while, but it's hard to even get him to have one. He is very loyal to his friends and will protect them at any cost.
History: He grew up in a small group of Charmanders, Charmeleons, and Charizards. He grew up always wanting to be powerful. Once he was strong enough, he left his home and roamed the region. He began getting into alot of battles with other Pokemon. He then started attacking trainers. He beat many of the begining trainers. He kept that up until he got overconfident and challenged a very experienced trainer. The trainer easily beat him and captured him. They then began to bond and Turg made new friends and had a lot of fun. Until the day that Amy and her fake Pokemon attacked. Turg tried to help his trainer, but it was no use. Ragork and Turg were forced to flee from Amy and the fake legendaries. They soon heard Demi's call. They rushed towards her and continued to follow her until they were safe.
Moves:
Scratch
Bite
Glare
Scary Face
Ember
Flamethrower
Fire Spin
Level: 15
Other: Hello Dayna. What's up?

Name: Ragork
Species: Chimcar
Appearance Differences: He has a scar across his right eye.
Personality: Ragork is a very calm Pokemon. He likes to wait and think things through before he acts. He always examines his surroundings. He always sees new ways of doing things, usually making it easier. He never stops learning, always looking for more knowledge.
History: He was given to his trainer as an egg. He hatched about two months before that dreadful day. In that time, he and his trainer grew very close. Ragork never stopped fighting for him, even in the face of extreme danger. The trainer taught him many things, like how to look for food, how to find water, and how to battle. On the day of the attack, Ragork was asleep next to his trainer. He heard the screams of people in the distance, and woke up his trainer. When they went outside, his trainer sent out Turg and told them both to run away. After that, he called out his Salamence, Electrive, Grovyle, and Lucario, and ran off to fight the fake legendary Pokemon.
Moves:
Scary Face
Pound
Scratch
Glare
Ember
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Level: 13
Other: Dayna, this is a very good RP idea.
Interesting. Turg's personality length is on the bare minimum of 5 lines, but it still is acceptable.

You are accepted, Draco. ^-^

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 02-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

I'm sorry about that. I did this after my homework and i'm now kinda brain-dead

Old 02-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

No worries.

That happens to me a lot, as well. >.<

Anyway, welcome to the RP! My SU will be up by tonight or tomorrow, because I have some homework to do for the rest of the day. I might be able to squeeze it in, but I can't make any promises. They were meant to be broken, anyway, right?

^-^

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 02-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Could you reserve me please? As a... hmmm... a Pikachu. :3
Old 02-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

It's always lovely to have yellow, electric mice in an RP, so yush, you are now reserved!

:P

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 02-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie Beanie View Post
I noes right? Joo are nao totaleh reserved as Absol! Yumz.

:3
Yay ^^. I'll work on my SU within the next day or two. I gotta edit some stuff about Kilia's History, but that shouldn't take too long.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
Yay ^^. I'll work on my SU within the next day or two. I gotta edit some stuff about Kilia's History, but that shouldn't take too long.
Okie dokie! Take your time; there's no rush. :P

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 02-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Pika

Species: Pikachu

Appearance Differences: Short for a Pikachu, with a big tail and sad eyes.

Personality: Pika is quite often sad and lonely since his trainer was killed. But he knows he has to continue on without his trainer, and learn to deal with it. All of the other pokemon in his party were also killed by Amy and her Pokemon copies. This disaster has left Pika quite depressed, and all around him exists a negative energy that might bring everyone down. Pika tries not to worry about it too much but he just can’t help it. His sadness goes far and wide and deep and remains there, unable to be cured. It is now more than ever that Pika feels the need to have someone by his side, and that’s exactly what he doesn’t have. But yet he has a hope inside of him, a small bit of hope, a piece of hope that keeps him alive, keeps him moving on. He is not the vengeful type, so he has only trusted his instinct to run away and leave Amy to someone else, yet, he feels he has a need to meet Amy, to tell her what she did, in a peaceful manner, and see if he can change her mind. If only he could speak to the one who killed his trainer and all his friends, if only he could speak to her, he would feel like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders. Pika would forgive her, but's he's prepared to do the worst should Amy try to hurt him.

History: Pika was born on the streets of Jubilife. For years he explored the city, inside and out, roaming free. But he never understood true companionship until he met a trainer named Sakura. She was nice and calm, and never hard on him. The first time they met he had hurt his foot, and she saw him in the streets, limping along. She ran up to him, and he couldn't run away. He was frightened at first, and he cautiously backed off, but she calmy approached him and bent down to his level, and patted him on the head to comfort him.

"Now, now," she said, petting him. Her hands were warm and soothing as she stroked his back. She reached one hand down and slowly and gently touched his foot.

The pikachu recoiled it quickly. It hurt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said quietly."I'll... I'll wrap it up for you." She removed her backpack and unzipped the zipper, and began to look inside, digging through all her pokeballs and other various belongings, searching for something. At last she found it. She removed it, a roll of wrapping for injuries.

"Let's see if I remember how to do this..." She said.

The human unrolled a long piece of bandage and ripped it off. She then gently picked up Pika's foot and began to wrap the bandage slowly around it. She made sure that it wasn't too tight or too loose either. By the time she finished it was almost perfect.

"There you go," she said, and smiled.

Pika looked up into her eyes, and smiled back. "Thank you," he said in the pokemon tongue.

She nodded her head and stood up, and walked away.

For the rest of the day Pika followed her around the streets. He could tell that she was aware he was following her- she waited for him at street crossings, and kept looking behind to make sure she hadn't lost him. She always tried to allow him time to keep up, walking slowly, and pausing in her tracks, turning around, and giggling. Pika couldn't resist her, either. She had helped him. He needed to repay her.

At the end of the day she stood at the edge of the city, looking out to the west at the setting sun. Pika bounded up to her. From that moment forward they had truly bonded, watching the sunset together. Pika knew the hard work he was taking on, but he was glad to have finally found someone to lay his trust in. Since then they were the best of friends.

Sakura screamed as Dialga's beam sliced through her body.

"No!" Pika shouted, and bounded up to her. He looked up, to see a little girl sitting on Dialga's back, laughing maniacally. But there was no time for that. He gently shoved his trainer, hoping she was still alive. He was in the midst of the action. He noticed the five other pokemon that he knew so well, each running to their deaths, attempting to attack the beast, and then falling before it. But all he could think about was his trainer Sakura. He shoved her one more time, but she did not stir. She was dead. He sat down on the cold, hard ground and began to cry. And for the rest of the day, he sat there crying, as Dialga and Palkia bounded off with their master.

That night he would lay down next to his trainer. And as he fell asleep, a tear drop rolled down his cheek.

Moves: Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack, and Thunder Wave

Level: 33 (He's a teen for a pikachu)

Other: You will never eat me. Dayna.

Last edited by Leaf Green; 03-08-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Yesh, I will.

Even though it's not empty, your Other section is lacking something very important. Try reading the rules. ^-^

For now, you are pending.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 02-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Trust me dude, she will eat you!

Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Yes, I know her well enough that she will indeed find a way to eat you through the internet.

To make this post actually relevant, is there a current day in which we'll start?

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon