Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:21 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Power in the Wrong Hands [RP, collab with WWotS, OPEN!]

Cynthia jumped at the trainer that had suddenly appeared next to her. Spiritomb blocked the trainer off and roared savagely
"BACK OFF!" The Spiritomb had shouted
"Uhh...Calm down, Spiritomb...." She moved the angry Ghost Pokemon aside "You keep looking for that Minun's friend. Well, you obviously know who I am...Something wrong?" Cynthia asked, looking at the boy curiously. He was fidgeting.

Regigigas looked back and saw a Lucario. The huge Pokemon turned around yet again, and stomped to where it was. It stopped in front of it, and looked down at the Pokemon, before speaking slowly "You....are friend?" it asked.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Giratina Offline

((SOrry, watching the Shaymin movie.))

"Eh... yes, ma'am." Deimos and Hal bowed briefly, then turned to the cluster of Grunts. Deimos pointed at five of them and proclaimed, "You all, come with Hal and I. We're going to investigate." The Grunts nodded and followed after Deimos and Hal as they disappeared into the forest.

"Wow... these trees are really beat up..." Hal sighed as he followed Deimos and her gang. He was left to guard the back. They continued trooping along, until Hal tripped and fell in a ditch in the ground. "What the--" He got up, and looked more closely at the hole. "Antoi-" Hal caught a glare from his fellow Commander and paused. "Erm, sorry... DEIMOS, LOOK AT THIS! I FOUND A BIG FOOTPRINT!" Deimos and pals scrambled over to join him.

"Contact Mars," Deimos grunted.

Hal nodded hastily and removed the communication system that Commanders used to talk to each other. "Madam, we've found a giant footprint over here, in this forest... should we send a Grunt back to lead you here or something?"

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

"Well, you obviously know who I am...Something wrong?" Cynthis asked Ragork.

He jumped a bit because he was lost in thought, still trying to keep those memories at bay. He quickly lied, saying,

"Not really I just always get nervous in forests. My name is Ragork, and yes, I do know who you are."

Ragork watched as Regigigas turned around and lumbered over to Lucario, bent down, and said something to him. Lucario blinked and said,

"Yes, I and my trainer are friends. We are here to help you as well as the Shiny Pokemon."

Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Yin shivered at the Spiritomb. He felt quite uncomfortable around it and he questioned why she had released it. But he was fine. He remained calm, and kept searching for Yang. The spiritomb followed. Yin stopped dead in his tracks. A very uncomfortable feeling came over him, and something cold ran down his spine. He cautiously turned around to see the creature smiling right in his face. Minun looked at the beast for a moment, and then slowly turned back around and shouted, "Yang! Please, where are you? Yang! Ya... Yang?... Erm..." Yin was frightened of the spiritomb- it seemed ever closer to him and he cold feel it- the hairs on his back standing up as the monster got nearer. It was at this moment that he wished he had his brother at his side.

Last edited by Leaf Green; 02-16-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:35 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"What do you mean 'big footprint'?" Mars asked "How big are we talking. On a one-to-ten scale, how big is this footprint?"

((Giratina is the awesomeness. BOW TO HIS AWESOMENESS! *waits for Rotom movie*))

"Spiritomb! Stop that!" Cynthia said harshly. The Spiritomb jumped, but stopped stalking the poor Minun. "Oh, all right...I'm not exactly sure if Team Galactic will show up. There's no telling. This seemed to be the most likely spot."

"Trainer....." Regigigas repeated. Its eyes flashed breifly, processing. "Explain. What is....Trainer."

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-16-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Giratina Offline

((I'm a female, oi. D:

Oh, wait... you meant the other Giratina.... xD Also, for some reason I laughed very hard when Mars said 'How big is this footprint?'))

"This footprint is... huge. Giant. Like, an eight at the very least." Hal tried to keep a connection with his Boss while he frantically tried to get all of the mud and dirt off of his suit. If she found out that he had tripped in this thing, he would be dead meat.

Deimos sighed and snatched the walkie-talkie from him. "It's a very large footprint, yes. It is a big circular imprint in the middle, with what seems to be leaves and twigs around it... whatever made it must be very heavy, as the steps seem to be close by... and there's also the cracked trees around here too..."

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-16-2009, 02:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Huh...I'll get back to you on this." Mars said, and clicked over to Saturn "Saturn, I need a footprint analised." She said
"How exactly do you expect me to get from Veilstone to Floaroma in less than three hours?" Saturn asked, sounding more preturbed than the last time
"Ugh! You're so useless! It's round, about eight feet in diamiter, with imprints of twigs and such." Mars described. She heard a faint tapping from Saturn's keyboard
"Sounds like you're looking at either a really big Torterra, or a Regigigas." Saturn said after a minute.
"All right then." Mars clicked Saturn off, and clicked back to Demios "Demios, I think we have a match. Either it's a Torterra on steroids, or Regigigas."
Old 02-16-2009, 02:53 AM
Giratina Offline

"Do Torterra even have steroids?" Hal wondered. He was standing next to Antoi- er, Deimos, while the pack of Grunts lurked in the shadowes.

Deimos whipped around, hitting Hal in the face with her cape int he process, and began to inspect the footprints more carefully. "There's one line of tracks... and an uber-Torterra would have two, so... Oh man, boss, we have a Legendary on our hands!"

(vpp da)
Old 02-16-2009, 02:58 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Mars gave a low laugh "All the better. Remember, Demios, we need that Pokemon alive. We can't extract energy from something that doesn't have energy left." She ordered. She clicked back to Saturn "Saturn, how powerful is Regigigas?"
"Regigigas is an ancient Pokemon that went to sleep over a million years ago. It might be slow, but don't let that fool you, it's probably got enough power to throw Palkia into the reverse world."
"Well, you heard Saturn. Be sure to weaken it as much as possible. Oh, and watch out. Apparently, Cynthia's gone out to Floaroma Meadow to have a picnick and wait for us. If you see her, you know the drill; No mercy for anyone." Mars finished before clicking the walkie-talkie off.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:17 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

"Trainer....." Regigigas repeated. Its eyes flashed breifly, processing. "Explain. What is....Trainer."

"A Trainer is a human who cares for Pokemon. They help us, raise us, and always protect us." Lucario said to Regigigas. He looked over at Ragork and felt his aura flicker in his anxiousness.

Ragork looked back when he heard some noises off in the distance. He heard shouting and moving through trees. He pulled out another Pokeball from his belt and threw into the air, releasing his Infernape.

"We're gonna have some company." he said.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:31 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Yin looked up. Everyone else around him were focusing on something. He could barely make it out, but it looked like... people were coming toward them. Yin began to panic. "Yang! Yang! Where are you? Yang... I need you!"

The minun searched frantically, checking under every fallen tree, every flower, every root. The people were approaching fast. And they didn't look friendly.

"Minun minun!" Yin shouted, giving up hope. He raced back to the safety of the... beautiful, gorgeous... no, no time for this- he'd have to tell himself again. And there waiting was her... spiritomb, looking aggressive. Yin stepped back in fright, but he noticed the spiritomb was not looking at him. That's when he rembembered the approaching intruders. Minun could not decided whether to wait by that... spiritomb, and that... regigigas.. and... oh! It was too much. Where was Plusle when he needed him?

"That's it!" Shouted Yin. "Yang, where are you?"

He would have to make a run for it. No. Not enough time. In a desperate attempt, the minun began to dig as fast as he could, trying to quickly burrow in the earth. Hopefully they wouldn't notice him- they'd have their minds on the bigger pokemon. But he couldn't dig fast enough. It was too late. He darted right out in front of the approaching humans, and paused in his tracks, scared, but ready to defend.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:36 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Well, well." Mars said with a light chuckle, standing atop the hill opposite of the other members of Team Galactic "What have we here? The leauge champion and her group of accuaintances. Why don't you just be a good group of kids and hand over that Regigigas?" She asked, mocking a kind tone, grinning harshly

"NO WAY!" Ralph leapt from the tree, down between Mars and the rest of the group "If you want Regigigas, you gotta go through me!"
"Oh, that won't be a problem. I remember decimating your team back at Spear Pillar and Lake Valor." Mars tilted her head back, grinning "But, I suppose I can tear your team apart again, if you insist."
Old 02-16-2009, 03:44 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Ragork saw the Team Galactic members on the hill opposite where they were standing.

"Now guys!! Group attack number five! Ragork shouted to his Pokemon.

Lucario quickly sent an Aura Sphere hurtling towrds the hill itself. Infernape followed that up with a Flamethrower, engulfing the Aura Sphere. Charizard then lent his Dragon Rage attack to the mix. The attack smacked straight into the hillside, making it explode in a cloud of dust and heat.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:50 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Mars raised an eyebrow and released her Magnezone "Magnezone, clear the dust and attack with Mirror Shot." She ordered. the Magnezone spun at high speed, clearing the smoke in seconds, then unleashing a powerful Mirror Shot
"MAGNEZONE!" It shouted, firing at the Lucario.

Regigigas turned to make a retreat, trying to head around the woman with red hair, but being cut off by a grunt.
"Where do you think you're goin, big guy?" The man sent out a Skuntank, blocking the bhemoth's path
Old 02-16-2009, 04:10 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Yin was caught inside of it all and in a frantic. He was searching for Yang and at the same time trying to defend himself from all the big people and pokemon. Most of all, he hoped nobody would notice him.

"Yang! Yang! Oh Yang..." He shouted, and sighed. He sat down in the field and began to cry, a battle raging on all about him.