Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Power in the Wrong Hands [RP, POSTPONED FOR GROUNDING!]

PLOT!

Sinnoh is a supposedly a calm, safe, region. But it's all in the newspapers. The illegal slaughter of Pokemon for their fur and medical properties is all in Sinnoh. The poorly enforced law of poaching has fallen away, but so has a newer, more enforced law that protected the shinies. The clever and cunning poachers find ways around the law. So now, the new game is shinies.

Their fur is rare and can be worth thousands, even a shiny Weedle pelt can be worth around three thousand. Illegal underground markets are everywhere in Sinnoh, and there is a poacher usually around every corner. Shinies and legendaries alike try to keep away from civilization as much as possible, for the sentence of being in a city or town usually ends up being death.

They are well on the brink of extinction for sure, and will be gone soon if something is not done. Everyone is fighting, either Pokemon and humans against the poachers, including the shinies, or poachers and their Pokemon against the shinies and the people with them.

Unfortunately, the poachers aren't the only ones after the Shiny Pokemon. The newly restored Team Galactic, under command of the new head, the former commander Mars, is also after them. After Cyrus was defeated and arrested, Mars fled to the Hoenn region and hid out there. While she was in hiding, she leared that Shiny pokemon had more potential than regular ones.

Shortly after, when the police finally gave up on the search, Mars returned to Shino region, and restored Team Galactic. Determined to get vengance from being repeatedly shamed in battle, she's taken the leadership role to a new height, leading the grunts of Team Galactic herself in the field, using her Pokemon to demolish any trainer or poacher standing in her way.

YOUR ROLE!

Shiny/ Legend- Keep yourself from getting killed and find some way to fight back against Team Galactic and the Poachers

Team Galactic- Capture all the Shiny and Legendary Pokemon to use their power to take over the earth.

Pokemon Trainers- Protect the Shinies fro Team Galactic and the Poachers.

Pokemon Poachers- Kill the Shiny Pokemon to make money and become rich off their hides.

RULES!

NOTE! Both Vanessa and I have the right to enforce these, as this is her idea as well as mine.

1) No Godmodding
2) All posts must be at LEAST three- four lines.
3) Poachers can only have four Pokemon because they have guns. Don't bug me about it.
4) For Pokemon Rangers; You don't have to have a team, but you can put your partner Pokemon.
5) Give the person you're attacking a chance to respond before you say 'I killzed u'
6) NO TEXT SPEAK! Learn to write legibly.
7) Reserves last for three days. After that time, your character becomes available again.
8)If you read this, put "Pokemon is My Life" in your SU somewhere.
9) Team Galactic members, you take orders from Mars, and the three Commanders. This is a first-come, first serve thing.
10) Please, try to limit the uberness with your legends. We don't want to see multiple Psycho Boosts and Hyper Beams flying around.
11) I think thats it. Vanessa, if you got something to add, let me know!
12) Oh, and Vanessa says "BUNNY ANY ONE OF US AND I WILL RIP OUT UR JUGULAR!" Which is the vein running from your heart to your brain.

Legendary Limit! INCREASED TO 10
Since Legends are hard to come by, we'll only be allowing ten maximum. Like the Galactic ranks, it's first come, first serve
Taken:
1. Regigigas
2. Registeel
3. Latias
4. Azelf
5. Rayquaza
6. Entei (reserve)
7. Suicune (reserve)
8. Articuno

Accepted!

Team Galactic
Boss: Mars- me
Commander: Demios- Giratina
Commander: Saturn- me
Commander: Hal- Giratina

Shinies
Regigigas- Me (not shiny)
Amber- Latias- Lusankya
Tormentor- Registeel- Sir Aaron
Azzy- Azelf- Pokol (not shiny)
Stryker- Rayquaza- Bumblebee16
Artic- Articuno- Kamikaze

Trainers
Ralph- Me
Cynthia- Me
Pokol DaErran- Pokol
Tristian Woods- DemonCharizard
Daniel- Bumblebee16
Mike Dawson (Ranger)- Kamikaze

Poachers
Neon Raspardo- Complexity

Reserved!

Team Galactic

Shinies
Wildfire- Entei- Vanessa (not shiny)
Saphira- Suicune- Vanessa (not shiny)
Crystal- Ninetails- Vanessa
Rayquaza- Rayquaza- Bumblebee16

Trainers
Chris Firefox- ChrisDPG
???- Bumblebee16

Poachers

Okay, I beleive that'll do it. You can sign up now!

Link to the SU thread
Link to the DS thread

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-15-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Power in the Wrong Hands [RP, collab with WWotS, OPEN!]

((For convinience, we'll all start out in the area around Floaroma Meadow.))

"Why are we here, Cynthia? There's nothin' here but a bunch of flowers!?" Ralph asked, impatient as ever. Cynthia raised an eyebrow at him.
"One, because Shiny Pokemon appear here often. Two, it's a wounderful place to have a picnick." Cynthia had been meaning to take a day or so off to enjoy Floaroma Meadow anyways. Her way of seeing things apparently perturbed Ralph
"Fine, whatever! I'm gonna go wait in a tree or something for Team Galactic!" He said, running to the nearest tree.
"Somehow, I can't see you sitting still." Cynthia muttered, laying out her picnick blanket out neatly, and sitting back to wait.

"What's the report say, Saturn?" Mars asked, annoyed at having been disturbed. She was in the middle of a meeting with all the commanders but Saturn, whom was still working on the stolen Pokedex
"I've made a bit of a breakthrough, boss. I found out that Shiny Pokemon have a tendancy to appear in the vicinity of Floaroma Meadow. Oh, and I need more data chips and Poketchs." He added before clicking off.
"Well, that was convinient! Well, don't stare at me! We're going to Floaroma Meadow!" She said, and hurried out.

Small Pokemon scattered before the hulking Regigigas as it moved heavily through the woods towards Floaroma Meadow. It was searching for another Pokemon, hoping to find one of the Legendary Pokemon to make an attempt to reach Arceus.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Giratina Offline

Deimos and Hal watched blankly as their Commander practically flew out of the room. They looked at each other for a second, until Hal broke the silence.

"Should we follow her?" Hal asked meekly.

"We have no choice." Deimos got up and exited the room, black cape billowing dramatically around her thin, hoodie-adorned figure. "Get a move on, Hal!" The man, in his twenties, jumped slightly at his fellow Commander's sharp command, and quickly got up to follow her.

"Follow her.... right..." Hal murmured. The dynamic duo scrambled down the building in pursuit of their hot-headed leader.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

IC: Pokol ran into Floreoama Meadow, followed by a small, floating Pokemon.

"Hey, Azzy. Why are we here again?"

"Doop-doop-da-da-beep-beep"

Rolling his eyes, Pokol yelled
"AZZY!! HEADPHONES OFF!!!"

Several Starly fell out of their trees, stunned by the outburst.

The Azelf groaned, pulling off its headphones and slinging them around its neck. "Arrgh. I keep telling you, yell louder. I can barely hear you. So, what do you want now?"

"Well, we're at Floreoama Meadow. You said you needed to do something here."

"Oh, yeah. That. I heard reports of a large Legendary Pokemon, the Pokemon League Champion, and two Team Galactic Commanders coming here. I thought it was something that might be of interest to us."

With a shrug, Pokol sat down, pulled out a muffin, and waited.

OOC: Waiting has never been more delicious! Mmm... blueberry.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

(((Pokol, that's god modding. You can't know that Mars and Team Galactic are coming. I don't care much if you know Cynthia is (she's kinda famous), or Ralph, because they're obviously there. Or Regigigas, for that matter, because Pokemon are running from him. But no one but Team Galactic knows where Team Galactic is. Strike one. get three strikes, you are banned. that is final.))

"All right, listen up!" Mars said. "There've been reports of huge footprints, trees bent over, and mass Pokemon fleeing from the forrest around Floaroma Meadow. I have reason to think that one of the legendary Pokemon is in the forrest. Hal and Demios, I want you two to check it out. Take a few grunts with you, I don't want this to be a repeat of the Spear Pillar incident." She paused "Well? Don't stare at me, get going!"

"Ralph, you're just going to fall out of the tree. Come down and enjoy the day!" Cynthia urged the boy, who was trying hard to stay motionless.
"No way! How am I supposed to know where Team Galactic is if I can't see 'em?" Ralph shot back, sounding annoyed. Cynthia shrugged
"Well, if you're not going to listen, I can't make you." She said, and took a bite of a Peanutbutter sandwich she'd packed, watching the meadow.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-16-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:19 AM
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer

Floaroma meadow was glittering in the sunlight as usual. Only pokemon were there, though. Should anything go wrong, no one would know.

Yang was making his daily rounds. A large tree stood in the middle of the meadow, towering some 400 or possibly more feet in the sky. Should anyone ever see it, is is quite marvelous. The pokemon of the meadow live high in the tree, coming down to harvest berries everyday in the meadow. Within Yin and Yang's hollow there were two tufts of grass, one for both the the minun and the plusle.

Yang, the plusle, pranced through the fields. There, he felt normal. It was a haven for shiny pokemon. The pokemon shone in the fields as the sun sparkled off them, such as to make them look like stars in a sky a green and pink and all other colors of the rainbow.

Yang was out, harvesting berries for him and his brother. A crash. Plusle whipped around. Seeing nothing, he cocked his head, nodded it off and continued walking. Another crash. Plusle once agai nturned around to see a tree falling at the edge of the nearby forest.

Oh no.

Plulse awoke Minun as they rushed off to the edge of the forest. What was happening? They would have to see for themselves.

Last edited by CaisyGold; 02-16-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Just so you know, Cynthia is having a picnick in the meadow while watching out for Team Galactic))

Regigigas emerged from the tree line, knocking one over by mistake. It made a motion to put it back, but realised it wouldn't be any use. A small flock of wild Pokemon scattered from around the tree in fear of the giant legendary Pokemon. The huge Regigigas turned, and continued on in its slow march east towards Mt. Cornet.

"Oh? Regigigas? What's it doing here?" Cynthia woundered, seeing the collossal Pokemon emerge from the tree line, knocking one over. A small flock of Pokemon were fleeing in fear, despite the fact that the huge Pokemon meant no harm.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: How do Ralph and Cynthia know that Team Galactic is gonna be here?

Yin followed Yang, hiding in the tall flowers that were all around. There was a loud noise,, a crashing nosie, as a tree fell to the ground. Yang glanced over at the direction of the sound. Yin glanced up as well, standing for a split second to see what was happening. Something wierd was going on.

"Erm, Yang..." Yin started calmly. "I have a feeling..."

There was another crash. A tree toppled right before their eyes. The Floararama fields felt no longer like a haven. Yin was beginning to shake.

"Yang, I think we should..."

There was a tall tree standing right in front of them at the edge of the woods. A large shadow encompassed the tree, and it began to creak. All of a sudden it cracked into two and both parts came toppling down right on top of the Plusle and Minun.

"I think.. we... should..." Yin looked up with fright in his eyes as the treee trunk came down on top of them. But he was thinking fast. He quickly shoved his brother out of the way, but he had acted too late. The Plusle had been rescued, but the Minun screamed as the massive tree landed on top of him.

Yin was dazed and confused. He could not breath. It felt all like a dream, queer and woozy, and dark. He was trapped in a hole, dirt in his mouth and no way to spit it out. Images began to appear in the black void before him, images in the dark, spinning around... and around... and around. He could not move, either- he was stuck in one place, not breathing, the world growing ever more feint. He wiggled around desperately. He was warm, warm and cozy, but not neccesarily comfortable. But he could feel the wind on his right ear, and could see a shaft of light reaching down from in the same direction as the ear. He twitched it hoping someone outside would notice him, then wiggled around some more.

The Minun gasped for air... and found none. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to scream, but nothing came out. He felt lightheaded and pained. His back hurt, his legs hurt, his head hurt. "Minun!" He managed finally to squeal, before passing into the darkness.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((They don't. They know that Team Galactic is after Shiny Pokemon, and that Shiny Pokemon tend to appear more often near Floaroma Meadow. They think they'll come, but they don't know.))

Cynthia heard the Minun cry out, and rushed over. The Regigigas had also heard the cry, as it turned and lumbered back to the spot. Cynthia could see the Minun beneath the tree
"Regigigas, can you lift this tree? There's a Pokemon trapped under it!" Cynthia said in distress. None of her Pokemon were strong enough to lift it. Regigigas recoiled in alarm, but it moved forwards. It grabbed the tree, and lifted it in one mighty sweep of its arms. Cynthia picked up the Minun, and Regigigas released the tree.
"You poor thing! Are you all right?"
Old 02-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Yin looked up at the being that had rescued it. She was... beautiful. "Minun, minun," the minun said, thanking her for her effort. He then looked at Regigigas, and began to wiggle in fright. But he calmed down after a moment, as the monster set down the massive tree and began to march away once again. Yin looked back into the eyes of his rescuer, feeling rejuvinated and restored.

But... where was Yang? What had happened to the plusle? Minun began to glance around in alarm.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Huh? What's wrong, little guy?" Cynthia asked, then remembered seeing a Plusle somewhere around. "Oh, you're looking for your friend? Don't worry, I'll help you find him." She smiled and set the Minun down again.
"CYNTHIA! HEY!" Ralph was hanging upside down from the tree he'd climbed it. He was waving his arms furiously "Angry looking chick with red hair in Floaroma town!"

"AGH! You people are no help!" Mars said angrily after having asked what Shiny Pokemon had been seen in the meadow. She'd only gotten confused looks.
"Hmp! I've been to Team Rocket HQ, and those bozos are smarter than you!" She took out her phone and called up Saturn
"What is it now? I'm busy!" Saturn's voice rang on, sounding annoyed
"Saturn, send me a readout of the Shiny Pokemon spotted in Floaroma Meadow." She ordered
"All right...Let's see....Reported sighting of Minun, Plusle, Ninetails, and several others...Wait, something new popped up...Regigigas...Whatever that is, it's in Floaroma Meadow. Apparently it's from Snowpoint temple."
"I think I'll wait for once, and see what happens." Mars replied, rubbing her temples from annoyance
"Who are you and what have you done with my boss?"
"Saturn, shut up."
Old 02-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
(((Pokol, that's god modding. You can't know that Mars and Team Galactic are coming. I don't care much if you know Cynthia is (she's kinda famous), or Ralph, because they're obviously there. Or Regigigas, for that matter, because Pokemon are running from him. But no one but Team Galactic knows where Team Galactic is. Strike one. get three strikes, you are banned. that is final.)
OOC: I always knew where Team Galactic was in Pokemon Diamond! XD (Of course, that's mostly because I kept accidentally running into them.)

IC: Pokol dashed over to the fallen tree.

"Whoa! The King of the Legendary Golems, a Pokemon Master, and another guy I could care less about! You don't see that every day! Especially not at the same time!"

Azzy shrugged. "Meh. I used to see that every da back when the world was being made."

"You were sleeping at the bottom of Lake Valor when the world was being made."

"OK, so maybe I didn't."

The Trainer and Legendary began to pace around the tree, surveying the damage.

"This tree seems to be the worst off. I would pity it, if it wasn't the tree. Hey, Azzy. Can you understand what that Minun is saying?"

"Doop-ba-da-boop..."

Pokol groaned. "So, that's a no. It seems to be looking for something. Well, at least that's somewhere to start. Hey, does anyone know what's happening?"

Old 02-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Yin began to wander around, searching for his twin. He turned to the... beautiful, gorgeous... no, no time for that. "Have you seen my brother? He looks like me but red..."

Of course, it only sounded like "Minun minun, minun, minun?". Yin looked into her eyes and then began to search once again for Yang, looking through all the flowers. He looked back to see if the one who had rescued him was helping or not.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Huh....I could have sworn there was a Plusle somewhere around here..." Cynthia sratched her head in confusion for a moment. "Well, looks like I've got to use Spiritomb." She dropped the dusk ball on the ground, and the creepy Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball. Cynthia shuddered. "Spiritomb, see if you can find Minun's friend, it's a Plusle."
Spiritomb grinned evilly, and whispered to the Minun "I'd eat you if I didn't know she'd kick my butt for it." before floating off.

Regigigas wasn't looking where it was going, and almost stomped a boy and an Azelf flat. It stopped when it realised it was about to, and altered its route, not bothering to say anything.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Ragork looked at the forest and shivered. He hated forests, they always brought back bad memories. He looked at Lucario and asked,

"Could you take a quick look in there to see what's going on?"

"Of course" Lucario replied

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the forest in front of them. He stood there for a good minute before opening his eyes and looking above the tree line. As he did Regigigas came into view and knocked over a tree. Ragork was startled and had to quickly move to avoid getting hit by the hordes of Pokemon fleeing from the giant legendary. Ragork quickly reached for his belt and threw a Pokeball into the air. There was a flash of red light and, once it cleared, his Charizard stood before him. Ragork and Lucario climbed up onto Charizard's back and then Charizard took flight. As he soared above the trees, Ragork could clearly see where Regigigas was heading, Mt. Cornet. He looked saw a few people by it and had Charizard fly towards them. As he neared them, he recognized one of them.That's Cynthia! he thought. She began to run towards a tree that Regigigas had knocked over. Regigigas had also turned around and went to the same tree. Ragork watched as Regigigas hurled the tree away and he saw Cynthia pick up a Minun. The minun jumped down and began looking for something and kept looking back at Cynthia. As Charizard landed, Ragork jumped off and ran towards her and asked her,

"Why are you here? Is Team Galactic here?"

Just as he finished his sentence, Ragork realized where he was, inside the forest! He began to sweat and fidget as he tried to keep the horrible memories from his past from rearing their ugly head.