Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] ~ Chapter 19. o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
I'm on Rough and Tough XD
I'm reading really hard. And Rayis is awesome.
I don't trust Izante for some reason...
Oh, okay! It's a shame I didn't get chapter eight up in time for you to read. xDD If you've noticed, I'm going back and editing the older chapters, and I'm on chapter eight, and I would have rathered you read that than the old chapter eight. xDD Doesn't matter so much, though. x)

xDDD Good on ya. Yay! 8D Glad you like him. :3 Haha, chapter ten is where the chapters begin getting bigger. xD And then 12 is the four post long one. o: BE PREPARED FOR CHAPTER 12. It's totally intents (like camping).

So yeah. Enjoy, and thanks for reading! :D I hope you enjoy the random chapter pictures, too. xDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

The random chapter pics are awesome. Oh, and guess how stupid I am: I was looking at the 'cover' pic, and I was wondering who that random Leafeon was. I seriously didn't understand till a few minutes ago.

The rewriting, I think, is less than needed. I don't see much wrong, save for like, grammar and all.

And Heart of a Lugia is coming back, by the way. I'm three chapters deep with no sign of stopping!

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
The random chapter pics are awesome. Oh, and guess how stupid I am: I was looking at the 'cover' pic, and I was wondering who that random Leafeon was. I seriously didn't understand till a few minutes ago.

The rewriting, I think, is less than needed. I don't see much wrong, save for like, grammar and all.

And Heart of a Lugia is coming back, by the way. I'm three chapters deep with no sign of stopping!
xDD Thank you. Oh, really? xDDDDDDD Good one. Well the unown hasn't come in yet, so everyone except me and the person who guest starred him in has no idea who he is. xDD

Oh, really? o: Well it's just that I have clumsy sentences, sometimes I've put the wrong thing, and yeah, the bad grammar needs to be fixed. xD It's just I'm posting the chapters I've rewritten on dA and ff.net, so I want them to be of my standard at this point in time, not my standard of last year. xD And I needed to add things, change a bit of speech, add in more details so I can refer to them later in the story (xD) and stuff like that, and if it's fresher then it makes the reading more enjoyable for new readers. x)

Awesome! :D That's very good news. ^^ I hope you can post it soon! :D

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Oh, an 'unown' character yet, hrm? -shot-

And I see your point... but still, me like.

And as for HoaL, there should be three chapters thrown at you by the end of the night.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:51 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Oh, an 'unown' character yet, hrm? -shot-

And I see your point... but still, me like.

And as for HoaL, there should be three chapters thrown at you by the end of the night.
xDDDDD Good one. xDDD That's my kinda joke!

Yeah. x) Yay! xD

Awesome! I saw the thread. I have to go right now, but I'll be back to read it. x) Also, you shouldn't have a picture in the middle of your story. xD Put it at the end of the chapter in the author's comments, or before the chapter with a sentence telling us why it's there. xD

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-15-2010, 05:25 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Whoa, this story is absolutely adorable. I'm having such a fun time reading it; I've read the first seven chapters already in a single sitting. I'd keep reading too, if my eyes weren't burning from staring at the screen for so long. xD Me needs rest.

But I wanted to post anyway to let you know how great I thought it was.

I love how real you made Dusty feel. It's kinda crazy how you create her view of the world; like how she feels about using Toxic and going to the Poke Center, and swimming. xD That is how a Flareon would feel about that kinda stuff, isn't it? I think its great, and the title you've chosen for this story is so perfect..... The dialogue throughout is also bloody brilliant. ;P

Really really sad about Sed. :( What is it with Bulbasaur and their bad luck in fanfics? xD

I am really enjoying all of your characters. Seriously. ALL of them. Such distinctive differences, it makes the world feel even more real. And the gravity of the events Dusty currently finds herself in really hit hard. I hate animal abuse so much; you capture the cruelty and danger elements wonderfully (not that that kinda thing is wonderful =/, stupid Rockets).

Favorite character thus far would have to be Hakumei. 8D So cool. Interesting origins too.

Let's see, I wanna be kinda constructive too. One tip you might find useful is to try to avoid describing something all at once. For instance, when introducing a new character, I noticed its appearance is described completely in the same paragraph. These kinds of descriptions become tedious or daunting to read, so I tend to spread it out through the scene. For example, you could give a reference to the creature's size, then give it some dialogue, then describe how its face looked while it was speaking said dialogue, then move attention away from it and continue on with the scene, then come back to it and describe something else, and etc. Doing something like this will maximize your story flow and put more spotlight on your beautiful descriptions. When they're congested together so often, they lose some appeal.

I can really tell you've put your heart into this story though, it makes it that much more endearing and that much easier to fall in love with.

Anywho, just wanted to let you know you have another follower. 83 So many awesome fanfics here, I'm trying to read them all. Will keep reading this for sure.

P.S. The picture for chapter eight is great... the turds. XD Loving all the art.

Last edited by EmBreon; 12-15-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Whoa, this story is absolutely adorable. I'm having such a fun time reading it; I've read the first seven chapters already in a single sitting. I'd keep reading too, if my eyes weren't burning from staring at the screen for so long. xD Me needs rest.

But I wanted to post anyway to let you know how great I thought it was.

I love how real you made Dusty feel. It's kinda crazy how you create her view of the world; like how she feels about using Toxic and going to the Poke Center, and swimming. xD That is how a Flareon would feel about that kinda stuff, isn't it? I think its great, and the title you've chosen for this story is so perfect..... The dialogue throughout is also bloody brilliant. ;P

Really really sad about Sed. :( What is it with Bulbasaur and their bad luck in fanfics? xD

I am really enjoying all of your characters. Seriously. ALL of them. Such distinctive differences, it makes the world feel even more real. And the gravity of the events Dusty currently finds herself in really hit hard. I hate animal abuse so much; you capture the cruelty and danger elements wonderfully (not that that kinda thing is wonderful =/, stupid Rockets).

Favorite character thus far would have to be Hakumei. 8D So cool. Interesting origins too.

Let's see, I wanna be kinda constructive too. One tip you might find useful is to try to avoid describing something all at once. For instance, when introducing a new character, I noticed its appearance is described completely in the same paragraph. These kinds of descriptions become tedious or daunting to read, so I tend to spread it out through the scene. For example, you could give a reference to the creature's size, then give it some dialogue, then describe how its face looked while it was speaking said dialogue, then move attention away from it and continue on with the scene, then come back to it and describe something else, and etc. Doing something like this will maximize your story flow and put more spotlight on your beautiful descriptions. When they're congested together so often, they lose some appeal.

I can really tell you've put your heart into this story though, it makes it that much more endearing and that much easier to fall in love with.

Anywho, just wanted to let you know you have another follower. 83 So many awesome fanfics here, I'm trying to read them all. Will keep reading this for sure.

P.S. The picture for chapter eight is great... the turds. XD Loving all the art.
Oh, wow, was not expecting this! xDD

Oh, really? xDDD Thanks! Seven chapters? xDDD Hahah, well I just finished editing the eighth, so I'll post that before you read it. xD Aw, I'm so glad you wanted to read that much. xD

Well thank you so much for dropping me a comment. ^v^ What made you read it in the first place? o:

xD Really? Well she feels real to me, in some sort of strange way. Sometimes I like to talk to her if I'm by myself. xD Yay! :D Hahaha, yeah, I figured, she she's here to help me in case I forget anything. She's a real nag. +_+ xDD Thank you! I don't remember how I came up with it, but originally it was: "The Story of a Pokemon: Through the Eyes of a Flareon", but that was too long, so I cut the first part. xD Haha, really? Thanks. xD

Aw, yeah, I remember when I put that chapter up, and people were sad about him too. D: Haha, I dunno. xD Honestly I haven't seen too many in stories anyway. xD

Oh, you are? xDD That's really good to hear! Oh, good. xD Oh, thanks. xD It made it easier to write because of the fact that everything was new to her--well, I mean, everything outside being a trainer's pokemon was. And yes, one thing I really wanted to show was the way they neglected their captured pokemon, and, as you'll see later on, their own as well. :( Well, some of them treat them okay, I suppose, but yeah. (Yeah, I get what you mean. xD)

Cool! xDD Hakumei's a guest star, so he's not actually my character, and neither is the Monogatari Karei idea/subject. It's from Michelle8936's story called The Experiment, which is very good. c: And I would recommend it. Clicky! It's 14 chapters long, plus a prologue and epilogue, and very interesting. ^^ Hakumei is a main character in that, but I'm not even sure if I captured him right in TtEoaF. xD I don't remember too much of TE, as I read it a while ago. xD

Yes, hahaha, I tend to do that a lot in past chapters, and since editing them, believe it or not--I cut out about half the description for each pokemon. xDDD So it used to be really long. xDD But thanks. :3 I hope I've fixed that in future chapters. :3

Yes, yes, I have. ^v^ xDD Aww, thank you so much. <3 I'm so glad you took the time to review this! :D And I'm even happier that you read it in the first place. xD It means a lot. x)

Yaaaay~ Haha, cool. Well, take your time. ^^ I posted chapter 19 last week, I think, so I won't be posting 20 for a while yet. xD

xDDDDDD Thanks! As you'd expect, the art's quality improves too. xD Although I did do chapter 5's picture this year, but most art was drawn around the time of the chapter.

Again, thank you so much for reading, dropping a comment, and leaving a lengthy one, too. xDD I'm really happy that you took the time to read this, and very honoured. ^^ So, thanks! :D *will post chapter 8 now*

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xDDDDD Good one. xDDD That's my kinda joke!

Yeah. x) Yay! xD

Awesome! I saw the thread. I have to go right now, but I'll be back to read it. x) Also, you shouldn't have a picture in the middle of your story. xD Put it at the end of the chapter in the author's comments, or before the chapter with a sentence telling us why it's there. xD
Hrf. I MAY move it. XD I wanted people to just be able to see the Pokemon easily. ;)

Old 12-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Hrf. I MAY move it. XD I wanted people to just be able to see the Pokemon easily. ;)
I know, but it's kind of silly to have it in the middle of the chapter. xDD if you put it under the title of the chapter, then that would be much better. Just say that that is the pokemon to imagine when it says the pokemon's name. :D

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-16-2010, 04:41 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:

xD It is! It didn't have a red jaggedy underline in Word, and it's in the dictionary. xD I think it's just Australian/UK/NZ word. It just means to be quiet, basically. xD

xDDD I was wondering if someone - and by 'someone' I mean you since I told Scy already - was going to notice! xDDD The thing is, I didn't state that at all. Dusty did. xDD She has never seen a froslass before, and therefore she has no idea what types they are, either. xDD If I had to guess without knowing, I'd have picked ice and psychic too. xD She'll have to wait to be corrected before she realises she was wrong. So it was an intentional 'mistake'. xDDD But it's cool you picked up on it. xD

THANK YOU FOR READING. c:
Really? It's a very odd sounding word...

And yes. I'm a nerd like that >.> Go Class of 2011! WOOHOO! *Runs off*

Christmas break started for her. She's a little excited. That and it's a little odd a senior is such a poke-nerd.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:47 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Quote:

Oh, wow, was not expecting this! xDD

Oh, really? xDDD Thanks! Seven chapters? xDDD Hahah, well I just finished editing the eighth, so I'll post that before you read it. xD Aw, I'm so glad you wanted to read that much. xD

Well thank you so much for dropping me a comment. ^v^ What made you read it in the first place? o:
I'm happy to!

And to be honest, I don't remember what made me read it. xD It's been a goal of mine to read all the fanfics here eventually, starting with the active chaptered fics. Started reading Kat's story as well. Then, I clicked on this one for a quick look-see and started reading then couldn't stop. xD

Read three more chapters today, I'm now on eleven. :D

Dusty is really starting to grow on me, she's stubborn, somewhat childish, short-tempered, but mostly: completely bad-ass. XD

Didn't expect things to get so violent. :O Makes this story feel very real. I almost feel sorry for Team Rocket at this point, poor chumps... xD

Quote:
xD Really? Well she feels real to me, in some sort of strange way. Sometimes I like to talk to her if I'm by myself. xD Yay! :D Hahaha, yeah, I figured, she she's here to help me in case I forget anything. She's a real nag. +_+ xDD Thank you! I don't remember how I came up with it, but originally it was: "The Story of a Pokemon: Through the Eyes of a Flareon", but that was too long, so I cut the first part. xD Haha, really? Thanks. xD

Aw, yeah, I remember when I put that chapter up, and people were sad about him too. D: Haha, I dunno. xD Honestly I haven't seen too many in stories anyway. xD

Oh, you are? xDD That's really good to hear! Oh, good. xD Oh, thanks. xD It made it easier to write because of the fact that everything was new to her--well, I mean, everything outside being a trainer's pokemon was. And yes, one thing I really wanted to show was the way they neglected their captured pokemon, and, as you'll see later on, their own as well. :( Well, some of them treat them okay, I suppose, but yeah. (Yeah, I get what you mean. xD)
That's adorable. :3

And indeed. :( You'd think they'd at least be somewhat civil to their pokes...

Quote:
Cool! xDD Hakumei's a guest star, so he's not actually my character, and neither is the Monogatari Karei idea/subject. It's from Michelle8936's story called The Experiment, which is very good. c: And I would recommend it. Clicky! It's 14 chapters long, plus a prologue and epilogue, and very interesting. ^^ Hakumei is a main character in that, but I'm not even sure if I captured him right in TtEoaF. xD I don't remember too much of TE, as I read it a while ago. xD
Gah, of course I pick the character that's a guest star... dangit. xD Every character is interesting in its own way, though. I really like them all.

And thanks for the link. :O I'll add that to my mental story to-read list. :D It's starting to pile up, haha.

Quote:
Yes, hahaha, I tend to do that a lot in past chapters, and since editing them, believe it or not--I cut out about half the description for each pokemon. xDDD So it used to be really long. xDD But thanks. :3 I hope I've fixed that in future chapters. :3

Yes, yes, I have. ^v^ xDD Aww, thank you so much. <3 I'm so glad you took the time to review this! :D And I'm even happier that you read it in the first place. xD It means a lot. x)

Yaaaay~ Haha, cool. Well, take your time. ^^ I posted chapter 19 last week, I think, so I won't be posting 20 for a while yet. xD

xDDDDDD Thanks! As you'd expect, the art's quality improves too. xD Although I did do chapter 5's picture this year, but most art was drawn around the time of the chapter.

Again, thank you so much for reading, dropping a comment, and leaving a lengthy one, too. xDD I'm really happy that you took the time to read this, and very honoured. ^^ So, thanks! :D *will post chapter 8 now*
No prob, no prob. I know how it feels to get feedback on something you've put some much work into, no matter how small. :]

Can't wait to see what happens next. ^^ Nine more chapters to go! Think I'll be finished with this a lot sooner than I originally thought though... I also loved the voice clip for chapter eight. You guys did a great job on it. :D

I also have the urge to draw a scene from part of the battle I just read.... xD
Old 12-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Really? It's a very odd sounding word...

And yes. I'm a nerd like that >.> Go Class of 2011! WOOHOO! *Runs off*

Christmas break started for her. She's a little excited. That and it's a little odd a senior is such a poke-nerd.
Yush. 8D

xD OH I'M CLASS OF 2011 TOO!!!!!

xDDD Christmas break started for me more than a month ago. xDDD I can't believe it's been that long! x_x Well I'm gonna be in year 12 next year, and I'm a total pokenerd too. xD Not that I think pokemon concerns ages, or anything. :3

Quote:
I'm happy to!

And to be honest, I don't remember what made me read it. xD It's been a goal of mine to read all the fanfics here eventually, starting with the active chaptered fics. Started reading Kat's story as well. Then, I clicked on this one for a quick look-see and started reading then couldn't stop. xD

Read three more chapters today, I'm now on eleven. :D

Dusty is really starting to grow on me, she's stubborn, somewhat childish, short-tempered, but mostly: completely bad-ass. XD

Didn't expect things to get so violent. :O Makes this story feel very real. I almost feel sorry for Team Rocket at this point, poor chumps... xD
Woo! 8D

Oh, okay. xDDDD Haha, sounds good, but yes, very long. o: Haha, well I'm glad that you were surprised. xD

Oh, nice. x) Just to let you know, chapter 12 is probably my best chapter. o: At least, I think it is. xD As in, the one I'm the happiest with (and the logest). o: But now that I think of it, the rest of the story so far is really slowly paced, and I'm afraid you're gonna be put off or something. Dx I hope it's interesting enough for you to keep reading. xD It's just that I needed to get through a lot, and although it's slow, it's necessary.

Dusty: I'm not childish. T^T

Yes you are. xDDD Haha, but I'm glad she's growing on you. xD

Dusty: Though I'm fine with the badass bit! >:D

xD Yeah, haha... I don't know if I did either! o: Yeah... I mean, the fact that most of them would have to be quite cold-hearted to join up and contribute to this kind of act makes it easier for me to have them beaten up. xD But at the same time, it's terrible, of course. >.<

Quote:
That's adorable. :3

And indeed. :( You'd think they'd at least be somewhat civil to their pokes...

Gah, of course I pick the character that's a guest star... dangit. xD Every character is interesting in its own way, though. I really like them all.

And thanks for the link. :O I'll add that to my mental story to-read list. :D It's starting to pile up, haha.
xDDD Hehehe. >w<

Yeah. Somewhat civil, since they have to maintain their pokemon's health and emotional well-being. Although, something tells me their well-being isn't as looked after as it should be. Dx

xDDDD It's okay; I don't mind. ^^ You like who you like, regardless of whose character they are. xD Yeah. ;3 Thanks. xD I'll tell them!

No worries. :3 It's a really good story. ^^ Hahaha, I would imagine. xD There are a lot of storieson PE2K. xD

Quote:
No prob, no prob. I know how it feels to get feedback on something you've put some much work into, no matter how small. :]

Can't wait to see what happens next. ^^ Nine more chapters to go! Think I'll be finished with this a lot sooner than I originally thought though... I also loved the voice clip for chapter eight. You guys did a great job on it. :D

I also have the urge to draw a scene from part of the battle I just read.... xD
8D Yeah, it's awesome. ^^ Which reminds me. o: I need to read yours too! *also has a list* I'll surely do that soon. :3

Hehe, yay! Well, like I said, be excited for chapter 12, but don't be disappointed when things don't heat up too much for the other 7 chapters. Dx Oh, okay. o: xDDD Thank you! 8D Yeah, it was fun. ^^ AND BLOOPERS ARE THE MOST AWESOME PART. c:

*gasp* YOU SHOULD YOU SHOULD. 0w0 I'd love to see it. xDD Since you're a really good drawer. ^v^ You don't have to, but if you do, that would be sweet. xD

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-22-2010, 05:48 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Yush. 8D

xD OH I'M CLASS OF 2011 TOO!!!!!

xDDD Christmas break started for me more than a month ago. xDDD I can't believe it's been that long! x_x Well I'm gonna be in year 12 next year, and I'm a total pokenerd too. xD Not that I think pokemon concerns ages, or anything. :3

Woo! 8D

Oh, okay. xDDDD Haha, sounds good, but yes, very long. o: Haha, well I'm glad that you were surprised. xD

Oh, nice. x) Just to let you know, chapter 12 is probably my best chapter. o: At least, I think it is. xD As in, the one I'm the happiest with (and the logest). o: But now that I think of it, the rest of the story so far is really slowly paced, and I'm afraid you're gonna be put off or something. Dx I hope it's interesting enough for you to keep reading. xD It's just that I needed to get through a lot, and although it's slow, it's necessary.
Teehee, I look forward to it!

And don't worry, I will keep reading. ;P I want to finish! I feel weird having only read half a story, it will keep bothering me until I've read it all. ;O

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Dusty: I'm not childish. T^T

Yes you are. xDDD Haha, but I'm glad she's growing on you. xD

Dusty: Though I'm fine with the badass bit! >:D

xD Yeah, haha... I don't know if I did either! o: Yeah... I mean, the fact that most of them would have to be quite cold-hearted to join up and contribute to this kind of act makes it easier for me to have them beaten up. xD But at the same time, it's terrible, of course. >.<

xDDD Hehehe. >w<

Yeah. Somewhat civil, since they have to maintain their pokemon's health and emotional well-being. Although, something tells me their well-being isn't as looked after as it should be. Dx

xDDDD It's okay; I don't mind. ^^ You like who you like, regardless of whose character they are. xD Yeah. ;3 Thanks. xD I'll tell them!

No worries. :3 It's a really good story. ^^ Hahaha, I would imagine. xD There are a lot of storieson PE2K. xD

8D Yeah, it's awesome. ^^ Which reminds me. o: I need to read yours too! *also has a list* I'll surely do that soon. :3

Hehe, yay! Well, like I said, be excited for chapter 12, but don't be disappointed when things don't heat up too much for the other 7 chapters. Dx Oh, okay. o: xDDD Thank you! 8D Yeah, it was fun. ^^ AND BLOOPERS ARE THE MOST AWESOME PART. c:

*gasp* YOU SHOULD YOU SHOULD. 0w0 I'd love to see it. xDD Since you're a really good drawer. ^v^ You don't have to, but if you do, that would be sweet. xD
haha, cool!

/lame response to all

BUT I'M TOO EXCITED TO TAKE MY TIME TYPING THINGS CUS I WANNA SHOW YOU THIS PICTURE I MADE FOR YOU

This was what I had the urge to draw. XD This image was stuck in my head after I read it. xD

lol....that was fun to make.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

WEFHUE829QQ9D8SIEJFIUAPEP98SKEIQ9A8WHR78PF9839PFUP 9S

O_____________O

THAT IS SO COOL! XDDDDDD Oh my goodness, I love it so much. xDDDDD Their faces! I can't believe it was that scene! xDDDDD Bahahaha, it's hilarious. xDDDDDD That was chapter 10, right? xDDD Oh wow, that's hilarious. xDDDDD I also love your shading, and how you drew them! :D The shapes are really cool, and they look great. xDD Thank you so much! It's so awesome that you wanted to draw something from my story. *wobbly anime eyes* ^v^ You did really well on it. xDD

And I hope you enjoy the rest of the story so far. xD I've planned out chapter 20, so hopefully I can get that written soon.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-23-2010, 09:02 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Quote:
WEFHUE829QQ9D8SIEJFIUAPEP98SKEIQ9A8WHR78PF9839PFUP 9S

O_____________O

THAT IS SO COOL! XDDDDDD Oh my goodness, I love it so much. xDDDDD Their faces! I can't believe it was that scene! xDDDDD Bahahaha, it's hilarious. xDDDDDD That was chapter 10, right? xDDD Oh wow, that's hilarious. xDDDDD I also love your shading, and how you drew them! :D The shapes are really cool, and they look great. xDD Thank you so much! It's so awesome that you wanted to draw something from my story. *wobbly anime eyes* ^v^ You did really well on it. xDD

And I hope you enjoy the rest of the story so far. xD I've planned out chapter 20, so hopefully I can get that written soon.

~GS.
Woo! I'm glad you like it! xD Thanks. :3 *glomps*

Their faces were just stuck in my head. XD Haha

*Gets back to reading stories*