Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG for future] - Chapter six...likes sticks?

Wow that was a good chapter! I love long ones! Here are the typos I found:

Quote:
We should see to it instead of being held hostages.
hostage

Quote:
However... If I can’t do it, I know how can
Know what can?

Wow, I really hope Sed doesn't end up dying...though I have a feeling he will. I wonder where Izante is during all this...I guess we'll find out soon. And I agree, I like the names you've given the characters. And I'm not sure what your friend was thinking, I really like your writing. Also, Gem's character was in there! :D

Now that they're being put on a boat, it seems like it'll be really hard for their trainers to search for them. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Sheepat Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG for future] - Chapter six...likes sticks?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sed's too young to die! I will never see Team Rocket the same way AGAIN!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Wow that was a good chapter! I love long ones! Here are the typos I found:

hostage

Know what can?

Wow, I really hope Sed doesn't end up dying...though I have a feeling he will. I wonder where Izante is during all this...I guess we'll find out soon. And I agree, I like the names you've given the characters. And I'm not sure what your friend was thinking, I really like your writing. Also, Gem's character was in there! :D

Now that they're being put on a boat, it seems like it'll be really hard for their trainers to search for them. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thanks for those typo spots! It was supposed to be: "I know who can". xD I just put the 'w' on the end by accident and it didn't say it was wrong considering 'how' is a word.

Yeah...Sed's cute. xD Izante's never there at the right time, is she? xD Nah.
Thank you. ^.^
And yeah. Thanks for that, too. xD Yes, she was! :D First guest star. Well, it's kinda funny--a few more guest star are gonna appear in the next chapter. x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sed's too young to die! I will never see Team Rocket the same way AGAIN!!!
xDD Aw. Well, I wanted to put the image through that Team Rocket were more evil than everyone thought. xD
Looks like Sed's pretty popular. :O I kinda feel bad now, killing him off. D: But things like that happen.
Lol, people keep talking about poor Sed. But Dusty's blaming herself, too. x3

THANKS FOR READING, GUYS!!

Anyways, did anybody see the Meowth picture I have on the first post? I decided I'm going to put all pictures related to my fan fic on the front page, except for the portraits of the guest stars. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 03-22-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Looks like Sed is pretty popular.

Actually, that sort of reminded me of Pulp Fiction. You killed off a character people cared about halfway through the chapter, just like Pulp Fiction kills off a character people cared about halfway through the movie...

In any case, hope the next chapter shows up soon. I wanna see what guest stars show up! X3

On another note, if Team Rocket controls Pokemon with an electricity-based weapon, what would happen if they came up against a Pokemon with Lightning Rod or Motor Drive? XD

Old 03-22-2009, 01:53 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Yeah I saw the meowth pic! It's really good! I can't wait to see more story art^^

-My Links-
Old 03-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Aww Sammy... I couldn't ask for a better cyber-hubby! <33 It's so nice of you to comment on my writing like that. I'm really glad everyone likes it! Especially you. :D
Wait... Does that mean you haven't read it yet? xD I don't mind if you haven't, but I got a little confused. x3 I'll be looking forward to your comments! :D

xD Yes, a page out of your book..... *shifts eyes* You'll see why in the next chapter. xD

~Xanthe.
I can only say, what I have only read. All my comments so far is what I really felt from deep within. You are just simply amazing. How come you've never told me that, sweetums? <333 But yes, I can already see this Fanfiction grow and prosper^^

Oh yeah, now I have finished reading it. I have to say, it was spectacular. I mean, who'd have ever known that Team Rocket..TEAM ROCKET was so vicious, criminal like and hard darn cruel? All those descriptive words along with their despicable actions, matched perfectly of how evil one can be. The new introduction of a bitchy Glaceon and a cool dude Quilava was good timing. I hope Dusty becomes friends with them to escape from there. Btw, slap me for not noticing, but where is Izante? :o

Quote:
xD Haha, naw, Sammy would help me. And when I mean he would help me, I mean:
HE WILL HELP ME. xD

Hehehe, well, once I get more reviews and once I actually finish writing up the chapter, I'll post it. :3

~Xanthe.
Hehehe..*hugglesXanthe* Yes, like my wife says, I will help her, at anytime she needs me :3 Even though she scares me like that at times x3 Naww..she's sweet and special <3

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 03-22-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Just finished reading the chapter, sis. ^^

NICE! And you put Azure in as well! *hugs* I love how you portrayed her. Well done, if I do say so myself. =3

I caught a lot of typos, though I don't know if you've been meaning to correct them. If not, I'll gladly go over it again later if you'd like.

I really hope Sed doesn't die though. That Bulbasaur put in a lot of effort. And for some odd reason, I'm taking a real liking to that Quilava. x3

Great chap, Xanthe. n_n

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 03-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokol DaErran View Post
Looks like Sed is pretty popular.

Actually, that sort of reminded me of Pulp Fiction. You killed off a character people cared about halfway through the chapter, just like Pulp Fiction kills off a character people cared about halfway through the movie...

In any case, hope the next chapter shows up soon. I wanna see what guest stars show up! X3

On another note, if Team Rocket controls Pokemon with an electricity-based weapon, what would happen if they came up against a Pokemon with Lightning Rod or Motor Drive? XD
P...Pulp Fiction?! Riiiiight... Well, I haven't seen that. *is grateful*

Well....then they'd pretty much be screwed, or maybe...just maybe, they have a flamethrower up their sleeves. xD

Quote:
Yeah I saw the meowth pic! It's really good! I can't wait to see more story art^^
^^ Thank you Scy! :D Hehe, well, I think I'll do guest star art depending on when the characters appear. :3 Sorry Shard. ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
I can only say, what I have only read. All my comments so far is what I really felt from deep within. You are just simply amazing. How come you've never told me that, sweetums? <333 But yes, I can already see this Fanfiction grow and prosper^^

Oh yeah, now I have finished reading it. I have to say, it was spectacular. I mean, who'd have ever known that Team Rocket..TEAM ROCKET was so vicious, criminal like and hard darn cruel? All those descriptive words along with their despicable actions, matched perfectly of how evil one can be. The new introduction of a bitchy Glaceon and a cool dude Quilava was good timing. I hope Dusty becomes friends with them to escape from there. Btw, slap me for not noticing, but where is Izante? :o

Hehehe..*hugglesXanthe* Yes, like my wife says, I will help her, at anytime she needs me :3 Even though she scares me like that at times x3 Naww..she's sweet and special <3
Why thank you. <3 I don't like to brag. :3 *is liar*
Well, like I said! I wanted them to be more evil. >:3 (Still, thanks. xD)
LOL SAM!! I read the bit about Azure and laughed. xD

Well, remember how Izante was taken by another man when they were in the van? And there are, like, nineteen other crates on board. So, chances are, she was taken to another crate. :3

xD Haha. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
Just finished reading the chapter, sis. ^^

NICE! And you put Azure in as well! *hugs* I love how you portrayed her. Well done, if I do say so myself. =3

I caught a lot of typos, though I don't know if you've been meaning to correct them. If not, I'll gladly go over it again later if you'd like.

I really hope Sed doesn't die though. That Bulbasaur put in a lot of effort. And for some odd reason, I'm taking a real liking to that Quilava. x3

Great chap, Xanthe. n_n
Oh, a lot of typos, huh? *huffs*
Well, I don't think there are supposed to be words spelled differently in there anywhere. You can go and fish 'em out, then show 'em to me. :3 Maybe I should start telling people if there's going to be misspelled words. xD

Yes, yes he did. :3 Yeah, hehe, Raiys is going to make appearances throughout the story. :3
Thank Gem. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
^^ Thank you Scy! :D Hehe, well, I think I'll do guest star art depending on when the characters appear. :3 Sorry Shard. ^^;;
Oh ok. Just curious, about when will Shard appear?

-My Links-
Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Anytime, sis.

And Azure's not bitchy. She's cold. There's a difference.

I like her that way. She doesn't take bad things from anyone. >=]

Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Why thank you. <3 I don't like to brag. :3 *is liar*
Well, like I said! I wanted them to be more evil. >:3 (Still, thanks. xD)
LOL SAM!! I read the bit about Azure and laughed. xD

Well, remember how Izante was taken by another man when they were in the van? And there are, like, nineteen other crates on board. So, chances are, she was taken to another crate. :3

xD Haha. <3
Awww. You're welcome <3 I know, my wife isn't a bragger or a arguer like some people I know off, pfft. But yeah, I can't wait to see how you introduce Adin though, the freaking Mime on a Tricycle! XD Haha, not to worry Xanthe, I have a lot more stored inside, just to see you laugh and that will make my day <333 *hugs*

Oh, jeepers. I really hope those two get back together though. Need to see some PWNing action by the Duo x3

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Aww! Poor Sed! T^T *huggles*
As sad as it was, you wrote it well. People can be idiots and that's the truth! No regard for another's feelings. T^T

I liked the Quilava. Reminds me of my Helio! ^^ *huggles Typhlosion* And his cold attitude, hot temper partner was a good combination. ^^
Keep working at it!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Oh ok. Just curious, about when will Shard appear?
Um, maybe in about three or so chapters. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
Anytime, sis.

And Azure's not bitchy. She's cold. There's a difference.

I like her that way. She doesn't take bad things from anyone. >=]
xD Yeah, I guess. She's a bit sus and non-trusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Awww. You're welcome <3 I know, my wife isn't a bragger or a arguer like some people I know off, pfft. But yeah, I can't wait to see how you introduce Adin though, the freaking Mime on a Tricycle! XD Haha, not to worry Xanthe, I have a lot more stored inside, just to see you laugh and that will make my day <333 *hugs*

Oh, jeepers. I really hope those two get back together though. Need to see some PWNing action by the Duo x3
xD :D Well, I try not to be. It'd be extremely hard to get along with me if I argued all the time. xD
Yeah, lol! He's totally going to have that bike. Although, I'm not going to have him wearing the suit. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:22 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

All right! I look forward to seeing him and how you introduce him! Yay scythers!

Blazefang: Enough with the shouting about scythers all the time! *drags Scy away*

Snowcrystal: When do you think the next chapter will be up? *impatient*

-My Links-
Old 03-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Thanks, cuz. n_n At least there's someone nice here that likes my Azure. *huggles Azure with glee*

Do you think you played her well, sis? ^^ That's kinda like I wanted her. You did a good job. =D

Links
Closed Thread