Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:59 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Default The Eight: A New Generation

Prolouge:
A time ago, when humans just discovered how powerful and dangerous Pokemon were, there were eight youths that could understand the call of a Pokemon. They called themselves The Eight. One day, The Eight were called off into different directions. One of them was called to a far off mountain, another one left to a faraway cave, another was beckoned to the deeper parts of the kingdomís forest, three of them were called to separate lakes, another was called out to a cave at sea and the last of The Eight left to an ancient tree called the Tree of Beginning. Days later, The Eight were reunited and they told each other about their journeys. All of their stories seemed the same, they followed the call and found a glowing egg. A passerby happening to hear their fortune, quickly ran to the kingdom village telling everyone he saw about The Eightís findings. When this news reached the kingdom, an unmarried king, who went by the name of Van, became envious. He tried to learn to understand the call of a Pokemon, but failed miserably. When he couldnít learn, he paid needy villagers to go and rob The Eight of their precious eggs. But they didnít get far as The Eight had several Pokemon guarding their land. Van became furious and frustrated and dedicated almost all of his life to waiting till the eggs hatched. Just like King Van, The Eight also waited for the day their eggs hatched. Unfortunately, the day never came.

Thousands of years later, the eggs still untouched, were passed on down the generations of The Eightís pure bloodline (meaning mother to daughter or father to son and so on and so forth) the eggs were given to the youngest generation, their age range about 15-17. They donít pay much attention to the eggs because of all the stories they heard about them, and put them in places where they can be both watched and ignored. about a month goes by and the eggs dwindling glow seems to become fiercer. The glow becomes so unbearable, that some of the kids place items over it to block some of the glow. Finally, the glowing reaches its maximum and the egg begins to hatch.

The setting of the story is immediately after the egg hatches.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I wouldn't believe my eyes. I was witnessing a historic momment in my family's blood line. The glowing egg was actually hatching. When the blinding light dissapeared, in its place was a small pink Pokemon. It was curled up in a ball so i could not see what it actually looked like. I stayed perfectly still in my bed and waited for something to happen, wheter it be good or bad. Finally, the furry ball popped its head up. It had light blue eyes and they stared at me curiously. I looked back at it with fear. The pink Pokemon got brave when it floated towards me and sniffed me. As scared as i was for my life, I didn't move even though I could have easily pulled out one of my Pokemon which were tucked under my pillow, but at the time i just cared about my safety.
The Pokemon examined my from top to bottom, as though to be sure i was actually me. Soon, the Pokemon put its head against my chest and listened to my fast-beating heart. The Pokemon's head shot up and looked at me with a hard stare. "Can you understand me?" Ofcourse i could, what kind of dumb question was that? Wait. It talked to me, I scrambbled back a few inches away, but it only came closer. In a rush to get out of my room as quick as possible, it fell on the floor with a greatthud. The Pokemon laughed hysterically at me and i blushed. "It's not funny." The Pokemon looked at me with a great big smile, showing all of its fangs, which unnerved me.

"Sure it is. Everything in life needs a laugh, if not then life would be very boring, don't ya think. Kat?" okay, this was really freaking me out. I was having a conversation with a creature that could easily kill me. "Kat! Are you okay?! We heard a big thump coming from upstairs." My mother said. She looked at me then, at the levitating Pokemon fluff-ball. "Oh..my.." she trailed off. "Nathan! Get over here, quick." Dad came running, clumsily as usual, and he also did the same thing. Mom dragged me out of bed and then threw cloths out me. "Get dressed, now!" she hollered "Nathan, call eveyone, A.S.A.P.!" dad dialed atleast eight phone numbers and soon they dragged me into the car and dad, as caring as he was, covered the thing in one of my blankets. He gave me the blanket and the Pokemon stared at me an only smiled.

Soon, we reached our destination. It was a dirty old church in the middle of nowhere, it had thousands of plants growing on its side, it was a rather sad sight to see. They rushed me into there and sat me down, i looked and he Pokemon had fallen asleep. I looked at my surroundings and i saw that there were atleast eighteen parents, including mine, amd eight kids about my age. I looked at the kids and they all looked as shocked and tired like me. And as i went down the row of kids with me, i spotted one. He was beautiful. He had a strange bluish color and he had the most gorgeous eyes she had ever seen. He looked very uninterested about this whole thing but she didn't care, as long as he wasn't looing at her. She had to have him. one of the parents cleared their throats and began to speak, it was mom. "Welcome," she said "To The Eight." and the others joined in as thought it were a toast. But if it was a toast, who was it to?

Last edited by eeveeluvrovnj; 02-13-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:27 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Eight: A New Generation

I calmly walked downstairs, getting ready to head to a friend's house. The breakfast that was hastily set up was eaten even faster. Once again I had passed out the night before. I was going to be late. The exhausted feeling in me was subsiding a bit but not fully. It hit me just then that I had forgotten the most important thing. Clothes. Heavy thuds came under my feet as I sprinted up the stairs, tripping every 4 steps. I picked up my small bag, opened it up, and dropped some clothes in uncaringly. I hadn't realized it but the most important thing I forgot was my hatching egg.

A quick "Bye, Mom!" was the only thing I said as I ran out the front door to hurry to my friend's house. I half ran-half jogged down the street and turned the corner. My feet only left a soft noise as I flew down the street, keeping my steady pace. The nice two story house came into view. It was solid blue with a green trim. It stood out the most of all the houses on his street. I slowed my pace and walked up his driveway to his door and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by a friendly voice. "Hey, man! You're late again."

Back at my house, one of the most important things happening simultaneously went on. My egg, along with seven others, was hatching. The light glared out in an ominous blue. The shell began to crack as the baby that had been waiting for a long time hatched. Out came Riolu, my new partner and friend. The glowing stopped and the curious pokemon hopped off my desk. Where am I? Riolu went over to my door and saw it open a bit. It carefully pushed it open, fearing anything that might happen. It walked out into the hall, only to see something that would frighten it for the rest of his life. My mom. She had rushed to it, picked it up, and ran out the door. She quickly started the car and drove off to get me.

"Mom, I just got here!"
"NOW!"
"Sorry, Dude, I got to go." I walked out with my bag and hopped into the car, shocked to see the hatched pokemon. It looked like a cat forced to take a bath. Couldn't blame him, my mom is scary with one of her facial masks on. I picked it up and looked it over. The pokemon was neatly dropped into my lap. "Is she going to eat me? This had to force a laugh out of me.
"No, suprisingly." We kept on driving until we came to a ragged-looking building. I walked inside calmly with my new friend on my shoulder. I took my set with my mom, who had removed her facial mask in the car. I couldn't help but notice a girl staring at me. It's nothing, now just ignore it.

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 02-13-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:35 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Kaitlynn Foxx

I was walking around town when my bag just wouldn't stop moving. It began to get extremely irritating, so I finally stopped at a bench and sat down. I went to take the egg out of my bag, but there were only remnants of shell. I gasped. Where the hell did you go? I said to myself, looking around the bench. Under it, beside me, and even behind it. I felt something tap my shoulder. And, I swear to Arceus, I almost urinated. A little blue ball was sitting on my shoulder, smiling. It was a bit too joyful for my taste. I spazzed, jumping. It was like a parasite; clinging to me. "Get...off of me!" I yelled, shaking it off, finally. It fell to the ground and began to cry fake tears. "What?" I snapped, snarling. I was really not in the mood. It whimpered some things, and then jumped into my arms. I picked it up and set it down on the bench. "Look, kid. I don't really want you. I'm going to go to the Pokemon Center, call my father, and have him take care of you. It was nice meeting you," I said flatly, picking up my bag. I walked down the street to the Pokemon Center, and the Thing followed me. It jumped on my back again, and I struggled to get if off once more. I growled lowly when I failed, and walked the rest of the way. When the doors to the Center shut behind me, I received weird looks from the people around me. Hushed whispers came from about the room.

I ignored them and set myself at a visual telephone, and began to call my father. His face appeared on the screen. Overweight, jolly, and merry. "Kaitlynn," he smiled at me. "I see that you're friend has hatched," I scoffed at his remark.

"Friend? Dad, please," I sneered. "What is this thing? It's getting on my nerves, and I want to go out to eat," I explained to him, finally getting the Blue Fella to sit on my lap without movement. Father laughed, of course.

"That's a Manaphy, sweet heart. He's going to be your companion for a long time. Welcome to the Eight," he smiled at me. The hell? I nearly said aloud, giving him an quizical look. "Meet me at the chapel down the road from the shop, alright?" He said to me before clicking away. Everything came on so fast. First I was Kaitlynn, and then I was...one of the Eight? I didn't understand completely at first, but I began to piece it together soon enough.

I walked out of town and back down the road towards my house/work, stopping at the church on the way. Several other kids my age were there, and parents were surrounded them. I made my way towards the other kids, my Manaphy bouncing on my shoulder. I really wanted to strangle him, but I didn't. My father still had on his apron from the Bakery we owned some ways down. It also served as our house, or at least the apartment upstairs did. I looked around at all of the people, and my stomach suddenly became unstable. I swallowed my fear as Manaphy patted my head to make me feel better. It actually eased my agitation, surprisingly.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:13 PM
RipperSan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Attel Fline

I keep stiring, and getting maddr by the second. there was a jingling in my room, and it was driving me crazy. My eyes shot open, and above me was a little flying yellow and grey thing. It turned what looked to be it's head, and in doing so jingled. "What are you doing?" i grumbled as I sat up. Then i thought for a second, *What the heck is that?* I turned again as it gave me the same puzzled look. I screamed, scared of something I didn't know. It gave a little school girl giggle and flew around me, looking me all over. *Hi! I'm Jirachi!* I was startled again, because it talked to me, talked to me and its mouth didn't move. *Does it read minds or something?* I thought to myself. *Yes I do!* This time i fell off of my bed onto the floor, when my father finally came into my room.

Seeing the new person, the little thing started to swirl around my dad. He only laughed, but then gave a serious look. "Son, this is Jirachi. But as of right now, we don't have time to lolly gag around here. We need to go now!" He threw me some of my clothes and dragged me out of the research center. I was a little glad to be out of that horrible place, but my new "friend" Jirachi was still so hyper, flying around inside the car and outside of it. We drove for a little while and ended up at a old church. I got out of the car, jirachi not far behind, still jingling, and entered through the front door. I sat in one of the rows with my dad and there were a couple other families. Jirachi was circleing my head, and I made a grab for it and successfully caught it. I plopped it next to me on the bench and made a "ssh" sound, because it was giggleing so much.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:26 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

"I welcome you all." my mother said to everyone. Some of the parents nodded and smiled at her. I was still confused. What the hell was going on here?! First i was in my bed sleeping my Sunday away and then the next i'm being sat down on a cold folding chair in an old church. The Pokemon in my lap finally was aroused by all of the talking. "What's going on, Kat?" I looked at the little frightened Pokemon. "It's okay..er..you." I had no idea what to call this little Pokemon. What in the world was it? It definatly wasn't from our region. "As you all know," my mother continued in her "proffesional" voice. "Our children were chosen to be The Eight. The duties of The Eight are simple, but they can also be very difficult at the same time. They help Pokemon in need. But be warned. There are people who will try to stop you." she looked around the room at everyone and then at me. "What you children have with you are your partners for life. These are the eggs that never hatched. It is believed that they were waiting for the purest heart they could find and only then they would reveal themselves to the world." Again she looked around the room. "Here we have eight lengendary Pokemon. Celebi the time traveling Pokemon. Uxie, Mesprit, and Azlef the Great Lake Pokemon. Riolu, the Pokemon that could scale three mountains and cross two canyons in one night. Manaphy, the prince of the Sea. Jirachi, the wish maker. And Mew, said to be so rare, that it were nothing more than a mirage. But here we see it for our own eyes. And so we see other Pokemon that were said not to exisit. Again, I welcome you all to The Eight!"

They all cheered for us and the Pokemon floated around in the air and danced. "Now. The eight of you will get to know eachother and train." at that momment, an old woman came from the shadows and went to my mother's side. My mother introduced her to all of us. "Children, this is Mistress Koi. She will be tutoring you to understand the way of Pokemon that none of your parents could teach you. From now on, you will be living with her." all of the kids looked at my mother mouth wide open, even I couldn't believe what she said. How could she expect me to live with an old lady that had to be atleast a hundred years old?! My mother took out something from her huge tote bag. It was an old formal red and white kimono. She tossed it to me, and i caught it. "From now on, this will be the only clothing you eight will be wearing. No outside clothing will be permitted when you are training." the old woman said. gasps came from all around the room. How could they do this to us. After all this time, our parents want to dump us on some old bat?! This was UNNACCEPTABLE. One girl even began crying when she saw the hideous thing. Truly, i couldn't blame her. I sighed. "So, how long will we be with her?" No one answered. i Took that as a as long as it took. Oh well. After a few minutes, some of the parents said good-bye to their children and left, my mom was the last to leave she hugged me with tears about to appear but she ran off before she could say anything else. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to meet some of the people i would be spending most of my life with. So I walked around the room and began to talk to one girl with the long frizzy hair. "Hi. I'm Kat."
Old 02-15-2009, 01:57 AM
Caraa Offline

Kaitlynn Foxx

Prince of the Sea...? I repeated this to myself many times. Manaphy. He was the water spirit. A legendary Pokemon. I put my head in my hands and rubbed my eyes. This was just the slightest bit ridiculous. Someone came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I looked up. "Kaitlynn, I should probably explain," my father said, his expression hard. I focused all of my anger on him.

"Explain, Dad? It's too late for that. After everything my life has brought me, you think that a damn Pokemon will make my past disappear? Well it didn't. And now you're leaving me to live with an old fart named after a type of fish!? This is ridiculous!" I shouted at my father. His expression softened, and he turned away.

"Your mother...she was supposed to be the generation that the egg was supposed to hatch," my father explained to me quietly. My whole body suddenly relaxed as Manaphy crawled up and down my arms. "As the woman said...purest heart. I've never seen anyone with a purer heart," I didn't know whether to be offended or not. My mother had a pure heart, sure. That's what he thinks. But...I'm no better then she was. She's dead, after all. But me - I'm rude, angered, sarcastic, everything. I didn't have a pure heart, or from what I was told. My father smiled at me for the last time before turning around and walking out the door of the church. I almost stopped breathing. I never expected to hear that. I picked up Manaphy from my shoulder and looked at him, smiling wryly. All that history wrapped up inside of the Prince of the Sea. That's one hell of a story.

I was handed a kimono. I looked down at my clothes; black shirt, red miniskirt, black shoes, and black fingertipless gloves. She said we were supposed to ditch our old togs and jump into the kimono, but no secret organization would be able to make me take the gloves off. Manaphy sensed my focus on the gloves and attempted to take one off. I snatched the Pokemon quickly. "Calm down, Manaphy," I said quietly and quickly. The gloves weren't going to come off for anyone. And that included the Prince of the Sea. "Don't worry about me, alright? I'll be okay," I knew in the mean time I had to figure out a nickname for my new companion, no matter how many times I would be agitated by him for the next...eternity.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:48 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

I looked over at my mom who just in turn gave a nod to me. I took my new partner in my hands then placed him on my right shoulder. Briskly, I walked out of the row I was sitting in and turned back toward the exit. The bright light came into my face, blinding me for a second. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I started to walk for a bench. I sat there quietly, knowing this wasn't a joke. My mom had never pulled a joke like this in her life. I looked down at my new friend who just quietly sat there and looked out, examining the surroundings silently. I guess my egg hatched to have a personality I'll like. My little friend's nice and quiet.

My mom came out after she saw me leave, taking a few seconds to find me. She must have thought I was walking home. That was too far to walk for me right now. Once she spotted me on the bench, she didn't even want to talk. All she said was,"Go get on your new clothes." I ignored her, like I always do. Instead I just silently talked with my new friend.
'So, Riolu. Do you mind if your name is now Infinity?' His ears perked up and returned to normal as it stared up at me.
'I'll take that as a yes.'
'I like it.'
"Chris! Go get on your clothes." Like a thorn in my side. I just smiled at my new friend.
'So, what kind of attacks do you know?' Infinity just gave me a grin that revealed his teeth. I guess it was a sort of laugh. My mom just stared at us, puzzled. She couldn't hear us.
'All right, Infinity. Let's go. It's the only way to get her to stop.'
'Yeah. I guess it is. She scares me though.'
'I can put you on the shoulder that is away from her.' He just nodded.

I started to walk inside, avoiding eye contact with my mom. She did the same. I sat down, not wanting to put on the robe-looking things.
'I feel sorry for you.'
'Why is that?'
'You have to were those.' This made me laugh.
'You've got me there.'

I have no idea why, but my eyes started to wander around, examining the church. It was probably to get my mind off of the crapsterpieces called clothes that they were going to make us wear. My eyes stopped on the girl from before. Why was she staring at me. I was curious now. My eyes started to wander again. They stopped on her just to see if she was looking at me. It gave me an uneasy feeling of being watched.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:02 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Oh God, he's looking at me. Why is he looking at me? I could feel the uneasyness from both of us. Only he was probably wondering what was wrong with me and why i stared at him the whole time my mom made the speech. I tried to make small talk with the girl who was crying but it wasn't working for me. 'You're going to have to talk to him sometime today.' I looked down at the little Pokemon. I smiled at him. He did have a point. 'What kind of Pokemon are you?' I said. He looked at me wounded like when i unnentetionly hurt his pride. 'I'm a Mew!' he said hurt. I apologized to him and he smiled showing the fangs again. "Why don't you meet your comrades?" I said cheerfully. All eyes were in me as I called out my other Pokemon. Eevee, Delcatty, Comet my long time partner the Arcanine, and Bolt the female Luxray. They all stretched out their legs and all came toward me. Mew looked at them from my arms and Comet, the biggest of them all, went on two legs to get a better look. Mew shrunk back a few but I looked at Comet and he backed off. I finally put Mew down and he and the other Pokemon got along immediatly. Eevee was the shiest but even he gradually began to become closer to Mew. 'I like your freinds alot Kat!' I smiled at Mew. 'Kat, where are we?' Delcatty purred. I used to call her Destiney but she constantly rufsed to listen to me when i called her that saying she perferred being Delcatty. "Your new home." I said with very little enthusiasm. 'Who are all these people, Kat are they oppenents? Do we get to battle them?!" said a hyped-up Comet. "No. These are my new classmates." my Pokemon looked at the people in front of me. Bolt who rarely talked in public, looked at them all like threats. Even the little hatchlings looked like an easy meal to her but I knew she had some self control. But just to be safe, I returned her back to her Pokeball along with the rest of them. Mew nestled against my chest and quickly fell back to sleep. But the minute he put his furry little head down, A huge explosion was heard outside of the church.

It was so loud, the church benches rocked back and forth. Several footsteps were heard outside and a loud shouting man giving orders were also heard. Koi jumped into action, she quickly called out her Pokemon. Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Hitmontop were called out. "Go! down the hall you'll see a celar door! Open it and i'll meet you down there!" No one hesitated, exept for one, she was the one with the Manaphy, she stood there, too afraid to move like a statue. The kid with the Riolu dragged her out of the way and we all hustled down the hall to the cellar.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:42 AM
RipperSan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Attel Fline

*Wow, she's so old!* while listening to another kids mother, I forgot about the jingling bundle of energy flying around me. I looked up when she finished talking and recieved my new "uniform". There was no way that I would ever put this stuff on. It was too nasty and too old. My father sat next to me, and took his usual scientific appoarch to this situation. I blokced him out and watched Jirachi. I grabbed for it again, but this time she knew I was coming and flew out of reach. I stood up to grab for her somemore, failing everytime. Each time i missed, she giggled twice as much, and as loud. In the end i stopped trying and let her fly around the room. Then the explosion happened, and I turned to look at the door. My dad put his hand on my chest and pushed me back some. The old woman told us to go into the room down a hall and into a celler. I didn't like cellers. Cellers meant small and underground. I shirvered at the thought. I turned to get Jirachi, who had finally stopped. She looked scared. I caught her now and ran into the hall, behind some other kids. She clutched my shirt and closed her eyes. I guess I was comforting.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:55 AM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Sih flew around very sad wondering when he would return to his home in snowpoint. Sih started to cry a little. Not noticeing or paying attention a difloon flock flew into him. They gotten very unhappy with him and bumped Sih around. ( HELP!,) Sih noticed he was over a small flowery town hopeing a very good pokemon could hear him. Sih eventually fainted and fell ontop of a red building. Sih blacked out.

(Hey guys if its my turn to post and i havent been on in awhile Eeveeevoultion has my permission to post as me)
Old 02-17-2009, 05:29 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

OOC: hey guysz, i'm veryyyyy sorry for this inconvienence. But i'm not going to be on for a few days. Not for a week but atleast 3 daysz maximmum. And i Dont mind if you coninue the story line, but don't make it too difficult so i cant follow along. Again, thanks. And i'll see u later.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

We all waited in the dark cellar, Mew, cuddled closer to me and then whimpered. There were a couple of loud bangs and then everything went silent.We waited and then someone opened the cellar door. It was Koi. She had a couple of cuts and bruises but she smiled with all of her wrinkleness and bags. "Hurry, we must leave before they come back." We all barged through the door and then quickly followed her. "Who was that and what did they want?" I said. For an old lady, Koi could move pretty fast. "They call themselves the Poke'clan. And their bad news." This had to be the weirdest Sunday i ever had.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Caraa Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeveeluvrovnj View Post
We all waited in the dark cellar, Mew, cuddled closer to me and then whimpered. There were a couple of loud bangs and then everything went silent.We waited and then someone opened the cellar door. It was Koi. She had a couple of cuts and bruises but she smiled with all of her wrinkleness and bags. "Hurry, we must leave before they come back." We all barged through the door and then quickly followed her. "Who was that and what did they want?" I said. For an old lady, Koi could move pretty fast. "They call themselves the Poke'clan. And their bad news." This had to be the weirdest Sunday i ever had.
OOC: Hey, Eevee, I know you must be excited about your RP and all, but you're running a sort of one-man show here. You're not giving us any time to post, and your bunnying ALL of our characters, even though TMLT was the only one that gave you permission to do so. If you want to write a story, that's great, but this is an RP. So, can you please delete your last post and edit the one before so you aren't bunnying our characters? Thanks.

Caraa.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:26 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Yeah, this hasn't been going on so smoothly. There aren't any NPC's that you can control, eevee, other than Koi and your own parents. Whenever you say some random person did something, it means that one of us did, which we never said we did. TMLT also did his sign up wrong, as he is the actual pokemon and not one of the Eight. This RP isn't organized so I'm gonna stay out of it for a bit until it gets fixed up.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Caraa Offline

OOC: I think I'm going to stay out of this, too, for a little while. PM me when you get everything under control.

Caraa.